- Text Size +
Justin closed the door.

I didn't know whether he was leaving or granting us the privacy we needed. His expression and his body language could have been read either way. But when he closed the door, he turned and smiled the knowing smile that I had remembered only in my dreams… the look of eager willingness to participate and to experiment… the look that said “I’m in your hands, to do with as you wish. Show me. Teach me. Use me.”

I stepped toward him as he stepped toward me. There was an anxious moment as we realized that one of the chrome tubular chairs was between us. And as I stepped to the right, he did also… with the barrier still there. We both paused and smiled, knowing that our eagerness was playing against us, and that there was plenty of time to get the moves right and to culminate the almost-sacred reunion.

We laughed at each other… hands out ready to grasp… pupils dilated… nostrils flared, like two dinosaurs circling each other, ready to do battle. I finally indicated with a nod that he should stand still as I stepped around the chair in two steps… unable to reach him quickly enough to satisfy myself, so my extended hand preceded me, gripping his upper arm and sliding behind his neck as I stepped toe-to-toe. We looked at each other as we had that first night. And then he smiled again, breaking the spell. My arms encircled him, and he lifted his arm over my shoulders. We came together in a crush of a hundred hugs delayed. He was there. He was mine again. He was with me in our own Universe, oblivious to the office and the building and the city around us. He was all I wanted at that moment. The kiss was mutual this time. The one earlier in the afternoon had been a surprise; I had barely reacted. But now, I was a full partner, tasting his mouth, sharing tongues, and grinding lips together in erotic neediness. As we finally parted, his eyes were closed as if he were lost in a dream somewhere, or perhaps he was praying for more. His eyes opened slowly, the same way he awoke in the morning… focused on my face.

We paused again, eyes locked on eyes, waiting for the gun at the starting line… muscles poised, breath suspended for the simultaneous inhalation. My tongue wetted my lips in anticipation, as if I were going to devour him. He reached for my cheek, stroking it softly with his fingertips, a tender move that caught me off-guard. And our lips came together again, so slowly. It was as if the kiss had started the night he left and was only now reaching completion. Our mouths ground together like the slow-motion collision of trains: twisting and crushing and destroying… tongues grappling for control… noses dueling for the proper angle… bodies trying to fuse through layers of clothing.

I broke the kiss as if it might never end, slipped my jacket off my shoulders, and tossed it onto one of the chairs. My tie followed, a limp fabric snake that slipped onto the floor in the form of a cursive capital-J as if to seal the moment of his return. I unbuttoned the collar button as my other hand lifted to his chest and I pinched the soft nipple through the knit fabric. He twisted and gasped in surprise with the wide-open smile of remembrance. His nipples had a direct connection to his cock. One little pinch and he was turgid and throbbing… the result of weeks of training. As he lunged toward me, the back of my hand slid down his torso to feel the firmness in his groin.

He reached for my shaft, gripping its length through the fabric and giving it a squeeze of recognition. We kissed again. Despite our simultaneous arousal, I wanted to assure him that the kisses meant something beyond mere sexual gratification. Kisses say more than words. This was a tender, lingering kiss. “This is good… and right… and true,” it said.

“Let me,” he whispered as he began to unbutton the remaining buttons of my shirt.

“Fuck that,” I whispered as I pulled the white cotton over my head with the last button still buttoned. We kissed again, unable to keep our lips apart for more than a moment.

I reached for his shirttail and yanked it up as if it were on-fire. Arms forced over his head… fabric giving way to youthful nudity… the soft hair of his armpit… the gentle curve of his triceps… the smooth expanse of his inner forearm… the fingers curved in pleasure. His skin gleamed golden in the warm light of the office… golden to match the golden hair, like marble lit by fire-light. Two gladiators, now stripped-to-the-waist for battle. Skin glowing with the sheen of memories and promises. We kissed again; his hand behind my neck begged for more pressure, more joining.

We paused again. It was my first look at him since the night in Babylon… the night when he challenged me with his eyes… challenged me to look away or suffer defeat as we each fucked another. He had won then, but I held his gaze now as I approached him again, diving at the last minute to kiss the joining of his neck and trapezius, sliding my mouth along the ridge of his shoulder and then reversing direction to kiss the smooth side of his neck once more. I bent him backwards, my face against his shoulder, tonguing the soft skin over his clavicle. He tasted of testosterone… the youthful arousal… the insatiable lust I remembered. I would satisfy him… satiate him… punish him… torture him with every technique I knew. Even though he left me before, he would never leave me again.

He reached down to unbuckle his belt. His pants fell to his ankles, and he stepped out of them hurriedly. His cock jutted upward at an extreme angle… the rigidity of youthful arousal as if defying gravity. He pressed back against me, meeting my pressure with his and straightening us up again. Kisses on my neck, shoulders, and chest… burning my skin with memories of past kisses. I opened my belt and slid my pants down my legs, then kicked them out of the way. Crushing together once more, fully naked, our cocks were trapped between us… flesh-swords dueling with parries and thrusts… al la macchia.

His fingers stroked the backs of my shoulders, then trailed down my back as he sank to his knees, kissing his way down my centerline. My cock swung to the side as his chin displaced it. Then he turned his head to the side and kissed along the side of my shaft until the velvety tip slipped between his lips. He tilted his head up and slipped it into his throat like an expert. A smile crept over his parted lips as he gazed up at me with pride. He had been practicing, but I didn’t ask how. I let him swallow on it a few times before slipping my fingers in his hair, grasping, and lifting him back up. While his mouth felt good, the image of him on-his-knees, like any back-alley cock-jockey, wasn’t what I wanted. He rose, looking as if he had done something wrong.

“That’s OK, I said, brushing his hair out of his eyes. “There’s no need to get me ready. Just having you here is stimulus enough.”

“I just wanted to taste you,” he murmured. “I had taste-memories of you at the oddest times. I’d wake up and taste you in my mouth. Even breath-mints wouldn’t budge it. It was in my brain, not in my mouth.

”Are you ready?” I asked.

“I’ve been ready all day,” he answered, encircling me with his arms again. “And do you know what? That’s the first time you’ve ever asked me if I was ready… or willing. Careful, or I’ll think you love me”

“Over here,” I said, walking him toward the desk. I extricated myself from his grip and began to sweep things off the thick maple slab. The closed laptop slipped gently into the desk chair with the phone on-top, numerous papers fluttered to the floor, the desk-light landed in another chair, and the remainder fell with a clatter. Wordlessly, I pushed him backwards against the front of the desk; it hit him mid-thigh. He sat on the edge and I pushed him backwards onto his back with one palm on his chest. I spread his legs and slipped my hands under his knees, lifting them upward. He reached back to grip the edge of the desk behind his shoulders as if he feared sliding backwards, but the edge was too thick for him to grasp. I continued to roll his knees toward his chest and planted my forearm behind his knees as a means of folding him double. His ass rolled off the smooth wood surface as his knees pressed against his shoulders.

His ass was as perfect as I had remembered. It was smooth, blemish-less, tight skin over muscle and fat to give it just the right curvature and fullness. I bent to kiss the soft skin. He moaned softly. With my other hand, I spread his cheeks to open the way for my tongue… wide licks the length of his crack from rear to front, with special attention to his perineum. He inhaled sharply as my tongue returned to his hole, which was pulsating with anticipation. His taste was as I remembered… the mixture of musk and soap, the mild hint of filth, and the sweetness of his sweat. I buried my face there, as I had done that first night, tormenting him with my long tongue… then adding a solitary finger to delve deeper into him, opening him, preparing him. My attention turned to the globes of his ass again. I raked the soft skin with my front teeth leaving red streaks in his pink skin. He moaned again, louder this time.

“I’ve missed this SO much,” he began… but finished in a long hiss of pleasure.

I straightened his legs and spread them wide before I moved my attention to his ball-sac, taking each globe into my mouth separately and moistening the skin with my warm saliva. His eyes, once open, had rolled back and were now closed now. His mouth sagged open and the right side of his upper lip curled in response to my mouth movements, sometimes curling into an open-mouthed smile. His chest rose and fell in deep breaths, lifting his knees a bit with each gasp.

“No one can suck you like I can,” I whispered as I moved to the base of his shaft. I slid my cheek, with its five-o’clock shadow, along the margin of his shaft, making sure that he felt the roughness, then used my chin to press his cock tip against his belly. His toes curled in anticipation; his legs pumped and flailed slowly. He lifted his head, trying to watch… needing to see… licking his lips to get the last molecules of my taste onto his tongue.

“You make me feel like I’m floating,” he murmured breathlessly, hardly moving his lips.

I swallowed him then… one long slow engulfing, until my chin split his balls. He whimpered softly as his upper lip trembled. His inner thighs were trembling, too… soft flutters against my cheeks and face. I rose so that my mouth just caressed the tip, and then sank quickly again, driving his cock head past my soft palate into my throat. He almost lifted off the desk. A few more pumps and he would shoot.

“And now I’m gonna make-up for three months without you,” I said as his cock exited my lips. “Hold on!” I leaned forward over the desk and reached inside the open drawer to retrieve a condom. I bit the first one too eagerly and ripped it, so I retrieved another. His eyes opened quickly as I positioned myself with the fronts of my thighs against the edge of the desk and pulled his ass down to my stiff shaft. He reached down instinctively to grab the front edge of the desk beyond his hips to steady himself during penetration. I leaned forward over his body with my hands planted on either side of his shoulders, letting the backs of his knees rest against my shoulders; my cock filled his ass-crack and spread him, lodging in the anteroom of his anus. “You wanted a position as an intern?” I said. “Well, this is it.” He laughed… until he felt it enter him… relentless pressure… overwhelming fullness. His face contorted in that split-second of pain, then settled into a wide-eyed, open-mouthed smile again, as he gripped the edge of the desk with white knuckles.

“God, I’ve missed this,” he moaned. “No one does it…” His voice trailed off into a high-pitched whimper as he rocked his body, using his knees over my shoulders as a point-of-suspension. He met each of my thrusts with his own. His upper lip curled, and his nose wrinkled with each penetration as he grunted through clenched teeth. He was working harder than I was.

My shoulders parted his legs even further as I bent down to kiss him. This was what was missing with the look-alikes. His taste, his smell, his soft hair, his youthful exuberance, his easily aroused eroticism. They had all had one or two of those qualities, but none had them all. They could remind me of him, and make me want him more, but they could not satisfy that wanting desire. His mouth was hot. He struggled as my cock lay buried deep inside, not moving now other than its gently throbbing urgency. He moaned loudly into my mouth, and I, in turn, inhaled the air from his lungs as if it were the first breath of a sultry, summer morning. We paused to join in that perfect union… two flesh made one, melting together like hot wax.

He broke the kiss and inhaled quickly. “I would have done anything,” he began. But I covered his mouth again with mine to stifle the words I already knew.

This time I broke the kiss. “Here and now is all that matters,” I whispered. “Just having you back with me is…” His fingers brushed my lips to stop the words.

“Show me,” he said.

I climbed onto the desk with both knees, while still buried in him. Supported by one arm now, I began to fuck him again, downward into his up-turned ass. He gripped the backs of my thighs for support and to encourage my thrusts. Reaching between us, I gripped his cock, hard and slick with oozing pre-cum. The back of my hand found more, pooled on his belly. I stroked him slowly in rhythm with my fucking, increasing in speed and intensity as my own rhythm changed. He sucked-in his belly to give my hand more room, and he watched me intently, following the piston-action of my abs with hungry eyes. We watched each other… each attempting to give the other more pleasure than ever before… reunited and renewed… reclaimed and revitalized… reprieved and restored.

His climax came first. My cockhead on his prostate drove him over-the-edge. He gasped and froze, open-mouthed, muscles taut, eyes glassy. “Aaaaaaahhhhh!” he yelled. His first shot arched over his shoulder and missed the desk entirely. The second landed on his cheek, and the remainder left a trail over his chest and belly. His muscles, clamping on my rigid shaft, sucked my load from my balls until I could not resist the urge to prolong it. I dove to kiss his cheek as my load surged into the tight latex. Leaving a smear across his cheek, I transferred some of his cum to his lips with mine. He sucked it hungrily from my tongue.

There were quick steps and a knock at the door. “Mr. Kinney? Are you in there?”

“Yeah, Jake,” I called through the door. It was the security guard. “Everything’s OK.”

“I was just checkin’ the locks and I thought I heard sumpthin.”

“Everything’s OK,” I repeated. “G’nite, Jake. I’ll be leaving soon.”

The footsteps receded down the hall. We lay quietly, catching our breath, until he was out of earshot. Then Justin started to giggle. I covered his mouth with my palm, then pulled out of him with a slow withdrawal. He gave me that sad face with the protruding lower lip that meant he wanted to hold me longer. I climbed down off the desk, and he sat up, still looking a little dazed.

“You still have that ability to do it to me,” he said quietly. “To make me shout for the sheer pleasure of it… to make me incoherent… to make me disoriented. I’m not sure I can stand up.” I offered him my hand and helped to pull him to his feet. I suddenly wanted to hold him again… to assure him… to support him… to feel his closeness once more. We caressed and kissed, more tenderly this time, to say what words cannot express. He had tears in his eyes when I tilted his chin up to break the kiss. But his smile dispelled any hint of sadness.

“I need to go,” he said.

“Go? I was planning to take you back to the loft and to fuck you repeatedly until neither of us can walk… and then we’ll crawl together.”

“I can’t,” he said, lowering his eyes. “I’m Daphne’s roommate now, and she’s probably waiting to hear about my first day at-work.” He paused as his eyes brightened. “Wait until she hears about THIS.” He chuckled, because he could anticipate her response.

I bent down to retrieve his clothes that were spread all over the floor of the office. “Then get your ass out of here,” I said. He dressed quickly. “And don’t be late for work tomorrow. We have lots to do… and a lot of time to make up for. There are so many things for you to learn.”

“I know,” he said. “You take your coffee black, hold the cream… until later.” He left me standing there, naked and missing him already.
The End.
Paul Plesko is the author of 24 other stories.