[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstarPrinter ePub eBook
Summary:

 

Post-episode 220, " the breakup," Justin's POV. Justin retrieves his belongings from the loft after he leaves the Rage party with Ethan. He then returns to Ethan's apartment where the two begin the odyssey of their relationship. Justin meets someone who will change his life forever. It is becoming clear that Justin is still thinking of Brian and wondering if he has made the right choice. Justin returns to the diner to discuss his situation with Debbie while she serves him a free breakfast. Later, he's invited to meet with a fan of his work. At her request, he reluctantly parts with a piece of himself. Justin regrets giving the drawing away and tries to recreate it, but is unsuccessful. Trying to clear his mind, Justin goes for a walk, only to run into a dancer from Babylon. Andre is only too happy to recount what has happened to Brian since Justin has left him. Justin and Ethan's relationship is already beginning to show strain. Despite the feared repercussions, Justin asks for the return of his drawing. The reaction is not what he was expecting. Instead, he learns about her philosophy of the artistic process... and of her opinion of Ethan. Justin returns to Ethan only to find that his jealous lover is determined to wipe Brian out of Justin's memory by destroying Justin's prize. Justin leaves... perhaps forever.

 


Rated: M
Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Ethan Gold, Justin Taylor
Tags: None
Genres: Angst
Pairings: Brian/Justin, Justin/Ethan
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 14106 Read: 1713
ePub Downloads: 3 Published: Jan 29, 2022 Updated: Jan 29, 2022
Story Notes:

 

I am much more comfortable writing from Brian's point of view, and I have written about Brian's ‘Aftermath' after the break-up in several other stories. So, I'm trying to write Justin's ‘Aftermath' here using dialogue with the cleverness, maturity, and sensitivity of a high school age boy... speech patterns, word choices, and emotional maturity.

 

1. Perpetual Emotion by Paul Plesko [Reviews - 1] (3425 words)

2. The Next Szeryng by Paul Plesko [Reviews - 1] (2380 words)

3. The Proposal by Paul Plesko [Reviews - 0] (3390 words)

4. Resurrecting Adonis by Paul Plesko [Reviews - 0] (2119 words)

5. Beyond the Art is Love by Paul Plesko [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2792 words)