[Reviews - 2] Printer ePub eBook
Summary:

 

Brian meets an irresistible man while on a business trip. To Brian's surprise, C.J. turns out to be more than a quick romp in a strange city. With his help, Brian starts the difficult task of recovering from Justin's departure.

 


Rated: M
Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Original Male Character
Tags: Anal Sex (Lots of it!), Brian/Other, Unsafe Sex
Genres: Porny
Pairings: Brian/Other
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 9079 Read: 586
ePub Downloads: 0 Published: Feb 02, 2022 Updated: Feb 02, 2022
Story Notes:

 

Sequel to "Aftermath" and "Passion by Proxy."

 

Originally written for the "Motown Smackdown Party" of Randall's group (circa 2006), this story has been revised and rewritten because I wasn't satisfied with it. It was initially titled (modestly) "The Best, Damned, Fuckin' Fuck-scene Ever..." and in final-draft was essentially 16 pages of hot, erotic porn with no plot- or character-development and no context. ("What's wrong with 16 pages of eroticism?" I hear some of you asking.) After an extensive re-write, and re-naming, the following story emerged... with the eroticism intact, but with some thoughtful "messages" added too. It is meant to follow "Aftermath", which chronicled the week after the Rage Party from Brian's point-of-view... and "Passion By Proxy" which tells of Brian's attempt to heal from the split-up.  So, if you haven't read these (as depressing and graphic as they might appear), perhaps you should start there. It just fits the psyche of QAF's most intriguing character and gives a few more insights into his feelings and physicality as he works through the aftermath of the breakdown in his relationship with Justin.

 

 

1. Chapter 1 by Paul Plesko [Reviews - 2] (9079 words)