[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstarPrinter ePub eBook
Summary:

Justin will remember his 18th birthday for a very long time - Brian made sure of it. Food play and smut, strawberries and whipped cream. No angst, only hotness.

To catch your attention, a little quote: Every time I thought I couldn't take it any longer, he would stop for a second or two to give me time to catch my breath and compose myself. And then he would come back to exploring every inch of my skin with his skilled mouth and tongue, leaving traces of a burning fire on my body, then cooling them down by blowing slightly on my wet skin, then setting me on fire again. It must have lasted an eternity.


Rated: M
Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Justin Taylor
Tags: None
Genres: Canon, Could be Canon, Gap-Filler
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes
Word count: 5528 Read: 494
ePub Downloads: 1 Published: Feb 06, 2022 Updated: Feb 06, 2022
Story Notes:

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. The Big Day by Astrid [Reviews - 0] (2310 words)

2. The Big Night by Astrid [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3218 words)

So this is the main dish of this food-centered story, so to say. My (almost) first attempt on writing porn - what do you think?