- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is my first fanfic so be gentle. Also, if you can stomach the first chapter and actually want to continue reading, I'd appreciate it. Cemegh

DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Please note that things aren't what they may seem.

 

 

 

He opened his eyes reluctantly as the early morning light made an impact on his senses. “Fuck”, he groaned as he rolled away from the glare, coming face to face with a man in his bed who was staring at him.

 

“What the fuck are you doing here?” Brian groaned, catching sight of the dark headed man beside him, who was looking at him with a hangdog expression. “Shouldn’t you have toddled home to the Professor?”

 

Michael rolled on top of Brian and gazed at him with an expression so full of love and hero-worship that Brian wasn’t sure what he wanted to do more, laugh or vomit. “How can you say that after last night?” Michael replied while licking at his neck like a demented Alsatian.

 

“What the fuck… get off me” Brian grimaced, pushing Michael off him and rolling off the bed, trying to quiet the queasiness he felt at getting up too quickly. All he wanted was some water, Tylenol and a shower, not necessarily in that order.

He looked around for his jocks while trying to fend off Michael’s grasp on his arm. What the fuck was that about?

 

“Brian, come on, stop being an asshole and come back to bed. We don’t have to be at Ma’s until 1pm” Michael said, stretching out in what he hoped was a seductive pose, his dick showing signs of life as he displayed himself for Brian’s gaze. “After last night, surely you know that Ben and I are history?”

 

Brian stopped his search of his bedside table for anything resembling a painkiller to look at Michael in confusion.

“What the fuck are you talking about?” he said, wishing that he hadn’t caved into Michael’s demand that he attend Babylon last night. He was due to fly out to New York to see Sunshine today and he really didn’t need to be travelling with the mother of all hangovers. More importantly, he sure as shit didn’t need to be waking up to the sight of Michael naked with his legs splayed in an obvious attempt at seduction. Not having seen Michael’s cock up close and personal since they were fourteen, he was surprised and slightly embarrassed to note that the years had not been kind to him. Time had passed and they’d grown up, but Michael’s dick didn’t seem to have received the memo.

 

“Mickey, I feel like shit, my tongue has fur, and I have to catch a flight in less than three hours. If there is a good reason for you being naked in my bed with what resembles a hard-on, I’d love to hear it. If not, fuck off and let me get packed” he snarled as he pulled on his jocks and walked unsteadily toward the bathroom. Maybe a shower would help him clear the hangover and help him remember why the fuck Michael was on the outs with Zen Ben.

 

As the hot water cascaded down his back, Brian tried to piece together last night’s events. He’d been working like a dog for the last two weeks trying to secure a new account which promised several million dollars revenue to Kinnetik, and yesterday he’d finally closed the deal. It hadn’t been easy, particularly because his new client was an international concern, the vice-president of which had taken a distinct like to Brian and had spent most of the time imploring Brian to fuck him. There was a time when he wouldn’t have thought twice about giving Mr. Hugh Morgan what he wanted, but Brian had standards and he couldn’t bring himself to fuck a man in his sixties who looked like a pallbearer. Plus, he had learned his lesson with Kip; where business was concerned, he kept his fly firmly zipped. Therefore, Mr. Morgan had been flirted with, flattered and fussed over, but he didn’t get the fuck he was after. It had been a juggling act that had required deft handling, and Brian was pleased with the result. As he rinsed his hair he couldn’t help smiling at the thought that Justin would have been proud of his resolve.

Jesus, had it really been two months since he had seen him, touched him, fucked him? It didn’t seem that long and yet it felt like forever. Last night, all he’d wanted to do was get home, get naked, get some phone sex from Justin and then get some sleep. God, he wished he’d stuck to his original plan instead of going to Babylon with Michael.

 

At that moment, Brian felt cool air, causing his skin to break out in goose bumps. Rinsing the shampoo from his eyes, he was beginning to turn when he felt a hand on his cock. Brian’s head snapped back, startled by the contact, in time to see Michael closing the shower door with one hand while continuing to grasp Brian’s cock in the other. His expression was too reminiscent of a cat who’d had a shitload of cream for Brian to take. Stepping back out of reach momentarily, Brian grasped the hand that was trying unsuccessfully to harden his cock. “What the fuck, Michael. Have you lost your fucking mind?” he growled, backing away from the grasping hands of his supposed best friend. ”I don’t know what the fuck you took last night but you need to calm the fuck down”.

 

Michael looked surprised and then, with a condescending look, smiled at Brian like he was humouring a small child. “I know you hate talking about feelings but could we please skip the part where you tell me you don’t believe in relationships, but in fucking? I know that I’m different. You wouldn’t have fucked me last night if that were not the case. You don’t fuck your friends remember? And you and I have always loved each other. You don’t have to hide your feelings anymore Brian” he said as he again reached for Brian’s cock, stroking up and down in a determined manner. “You’ve finally admitted your feelings and that’s all I’ve ever wanted. Ben and I are over and you and I can become what we were always supposed to be, best friends AND lovers”.

 

As he talked, Michael continued to stroke Brian’s cock, using every trick he knew to get Brian’s semi hard cock to co-operate. Brian however was too shocked to react, never mind get hard. “What the fuck Mickey. We didn’t fuck, and quit it” he commanded, again backing away from Michael’s grasping hands. “I don’t know what the fuck you’re on but you need to get a grip of yourself. Seriously, did you hit your head or something?” he asked concernedly, feeling along Michael’s scalp for any sign of a bump. “You’ve obviously hurt yourself or else you’re fucking sleep walking. Either way, get a fucking grip. Why are you here instead of home with your hubby?”

 

“Briaaaaan”. Michael’s whinging voice made Brian’s headache even worse as he tried, and failed, to make sense of the situation he now found himself in. Why couldn’t he remember the previous night’s events? Knowing he was flying out today, he had limited himself to a few beers and one shot of beam. Why was he having trouble piecing together what he’d done? And why the fuck was Mickey trying to give him a hand job? Maybe he was hallucinating, he thought, as he pinched himself in the stomach, resulting in a bruised abdomen but nothing else. He was still stuck in the shower with Michael who was persistently trying to jerk him off.

 

Turning off the water, he manhandled Michael out of the shower and, having dried himself off, pushed him towards the chaise lounge in the sitting area. Instinctively, he knew that this much-needed conversation should definitely not be happening in the bedroom. Standing over Michael, the anger and confusion seemed to pore off Brian in waves as he paced back and forth in front of him, trying to calm his thoughts and apprehension before stopping and looking Michael straight in the eyes.

 

“Now Mickey, I want you to tell me what the fuck happened last night. And please stick to the facts, this is not the time for you to narrate the plot of one of your comics”.

 

Michael starred into Brian’s eyes with the same condescending glance that had so disconcerted Brian already this morning. “Brian, you don’t have to play this game, not with me. Last night you finally admitted your feelings”

 

“What the fuck are you talking about?” Brian raked his fingers through his hair, agitation plainly evident in his actions and expression. Michael continued to hold his gaze and stated firmly and definitively. “Last night at Babylon you finally admitted that you loved me, that you were IN love with me, and that you wanted to spend your life with me. You then brought me back here and fucked me… made love with me and promised that you would always be true to me. I have never been happier in my entire life”.

 

And with those words, Brian’s world crashed around his feet. He had officially entered the Twilight Zone.