- Text Size +

Previously

 

Carl turned to Justin, Emmett and Brian and said gruffly "Come on, I'll drive you back to Deb's. She wants to talk to you"

"Oh that's fucking lovely" Brian whined, as they all followed Carl out to his car.

Carl ensured that they were all buckled in and the central locking was engaged before he dropped his next bombshell. He didn't want Brian jumping out of a moving vehicle.

"I should probably warn you that Ben, Hunter and Blake are there too"

"Kill me now" Brian moaned as Justin and Emmett started laughing.

 

*************

Saturday Night/Sunday Morning – after leaving jail

As Carl's car moved inexorably closer to Debbie's house, Brian became more and more irate. He'd been arguing with Carl for much of the journey, demanding that he be returned to the loft. Carl just ignored his whining and complaining, a skill he had acquired from living with Debbie for the last number of years. As Brian began to threaten bodily injury, Justin decided he should intervene.

"As a man of the law, you must realize what you are doing is considered kidnapping" Justin stated, trying to appeal to Carl's sense of duty. "...wouldn't committing a felony adversely affect your pension? Not to mention affect your sex life with Debbie? Because they only allow conjugal visits to married couples, not fiancées"

"Oh no, Baby. Carl's sex life will be just fine. His HOMO sex life, that is" Emmett interrupted, his eyes beginning to glaze over as he continued "...just imagine all those hot buff men in the communal showers, soap being dropped left and right..." Emmett was actually drooling as he imagined HIMSELF in such a scenario.

"Seriously Honeycutt. You have got to stop watching all those pornos set in prison. How many times have I told you that prison is NOT a gay orgy funded by the State" Brian scorned, amazed that he hadn't murdered Emmett yet, considering the stupid shit he said. Emmett silently responded by sticking out his tongue at Brian.

"Well, thank you boys for the advice, but I think I'll risk the jail time" Carl laughed, highly amused by the antics of these three young men "...because if I don't bring you three home to explain to Debbie what is going on, SHE will make my life a living hell. Trust me" he laughed. Life was definitely more interesting since he had met Debbie and her collection of lost boys.

As they came closer and closer to Deb's, Brian could feel his anxiety grow. Shifting over in the backseat, he placed his arm around Justin's shoulders, leaned in and began to whisper.

"Sunshine, I can't face the thought of going into that house. Debbie will try to maim me with a spatula, Blake will probably try to be all 'counselly' and Ben might rip my arms from my torso and shove them up my ass"

Justin started to snort with laughter, but as his gaze met Brian's, he could see he was deadly serious.

"So much shit has happened since I woke up this morning with Michael trying to hump me" Brian continued in a low voice, making sure that Carl and Emmett couldn't hear him "… and I need a break. We need a break. We've had so much shit thrown at us today that I just need... I need to just be with you. Just you, Justin"

As a rule, Brian didn't confess to needing anything, and he certainly didn't make his needs known so explicitly. Justin realized that Brian was actually traumatized by the events of the day. The fact that he admitted to not being able to face more drama at Deb's proved it.

Stroking Brian's face softly, Justin questioned "What can we do? If we try to make a run for it on foot, Carl will easily be able to catch us in his car" Brian just shrugged wearily in response, unable to come up with a plan.

"What are you two whispering about?" Emmett demanded to know, glaring at the two huddled in the backseat. "You know, it is incredibly rude to whisper in company" he continued huffily, feeling left out of whatever Brian and Justin were up to.

"My apologies, Ms. Manners. I was just informing Justin of how long I was going to rim his ass for tonight before I fucked him unconscious. My bad for not realizing you and Carl would like to participate in the conversation" Brian replied facetiously, grunting as Justin elbowed him in the side. "So Carl, why don't you give us the straight male's perspective on eating ass?"

Carl swerved and quickly straightened back up on the road before he replied "That's quite all right Brian. I'm not sure I have anything to add to that particular topic of conversation. Please carry on – quietly"

"That ok with you, Emmy Lou?" Brian asked the pissed off queen.

"Oh shut up Brian. Do whatever the hell you want. You always do" Emmett replied, tossing his head as he stared determinedly out the passenger side window.

As Brian silently congratulated himself on having pissed off Emmett and embarrassed the fuck out of Carl, Justin had a brainwave.

"Brian!" Justin whispered urgently, pulling Brian's head down towards him "I have a plan!"

 

*****************

 

Carl parked out front of Debbie's. Before he unlocked the car doors, he turned to look at Brian and Justin, giving them his most stern, intimidating stare. "If you two behave, and tell Debbie what she wants to know, I'll make sure this little chat goes quickly and get you home before the sun comes up". Seeing Brian and Justin nod their heads in resignation, Carl unlocked the car and the four men began the short walk up to Debbie's front door.

Just as Carl unlocked and began to open the door, Justin shouted "NOW. BRIAN, NOW!!"

Before Carl knew what was happening, he felt himself propelled head first through the open door, landing at the foot of the stairs. His attempt to get up was hampered though. He watched as little Sunshine planted his foot on Emmett's backside and pushed, sending him flailing through the door and head first into Carl, knocking him on his ass once again.

As Carl tried to get back on his feet, he could hear several sets of footsteps thundering down the stairs and then Debbie's less than dulcet tones screaming "What the fuck is going on?"

Brian and Justin had no intention of answering though. Justin grabbed Carl's keys out of the door, then the two of them sprinted down to the car and hopped in. Ben and Hunter chased after them but for different reasons; Ben wanted to remove Brian's remaining ball with his bare hands; Hunter wanted to witness the action.

Debbie, having assured herself that Carl and Emmett were uninjured, ran out after Ben before he murdered Brian. She got to the sidewalk just in time to watch Ben launch himself onto the car, hanging on with a grim determination as the car slowly picked up speed.

"Ben Bruckner, get your ass down off that car right now?" she screamed, running up the road after them. First Michael, now Ben. She watched, astonished, as Ben continued to cling to the rear of the car, as it weaved from side to side in an effort to shake him off. If she wasn't so freaked out, she would have been impressed by Ben's persistence, not to mention strength. Eventually a combination of the swerving car, together with the activation of the windscreen wipers, ensured that Ben lost his grip and slid off the car with a thud. Running up to Ben, Debbie crouched down beside him.

"Ben, honey. Are you okay? Are you hurt, bleeding?"

"No Deb. I'm not injured. Just a bit bruised I'd say"

"Jumping onto a moving car. My God, Ben. What the fuck were you thinking?"

"I was thinking I'm going to murder Brian Kinney when I get my hands on him"

 

************

Justin and Brian drove in silence for a couple of miles before Justin suddenly pulled over.

"What's up Sunshine? You okay?" Brian asked the younger man, concerned at how pale Justin appeared. Justin turned to face Brian and said shakily "I can't believe we just did that. We assaulted Emmett and Carl, stole a car, and then knocked Ben off it”

Brian smiled ruefully as he acknowledged how fucking bizarre this day had been.

"Well Sunshine, I hate to break this to you, but there is no WE. YOU were the mastermind behind this. I'm just an accomplice. You're on your own" Brian joked, causing Justin to slap him on the arm.

"Did you see the look on Ben's face when chased after us? He looked like a freaking madman" Justin commented, not having seen Ben this pissed off since his steroid Mary days. "...You don't think he's using again, do you?"

Brian shrugged. "It wouldn't surprise me. It would account for how he was able to hold onto a moving car for so long" he mused.

"Yeah" Justin agreed, laughing shakily "...he was like the fucking Terminator"

They continued to sit there in silence, trying to calm their breathing and their heart rates. Suddenly, and without warning, Justin began sobbing. Large tears rolled down his face.

"Carl is going to have me fucking arrested" Justin managed to spit out between sobs. Looking at Brian mournfully, he continued "I'm going to be some big, fat, ugly, smelly drug baron's bitch"

Brian tried to suppress the smile he felt tugging at his lips. Wrapping his arms around the hysterical blond, he tried to reassure Justin.

"You won't be arrested and you won't be going to jail, Justin. And you won't be a drug baron's bitch. Christ, I'm not letting you borrow porn from Emmett anymore. That shit warps young minds"

Justin half smiled at that, but he was still worried, so Brian tried again.

"I promise Justin, I won't let you go to prison. I'd flee the country with you before I let that happen" Holding Justin tear-streaked face gently between his hands, Brian continued "You're MY bitch. And you will always be my bitch, in sickness and in health, till death do us part... or your ass gives out – whichever comes first"

Justin laughed as he hugged Brian, kissing him sweetly. "How romantic!"

Brian smiled and took Justin's hand in his, bringing it to his lips. "I aim to please, baby. Now let's go the fuck home. Hopefully when we wake up tomorrow, or rather today, this will all have been a bad dream"

Justin started the car and headed toward the loft. Smiling mischievously, he started teasing Brian

"You SO love me. You can't live without me. You called me Baby"

 “Shut up and drive, twat"

"Okay, baby"

"Justin, I mean it"

"Whatever you say, baby"

Grrrrrrr...........