- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It gets worse...

 

Chapter Two –

“Last night at Babylon you finally admitted that you loved me, that you were IN love with me, and that you wanted to spend your life with me. You then brought me back here and fucked me… made love with me and promised that you would always be true to me. I have never been happier in my entire life”.

And with those words, Brian’s world crashed around his feet. He had officially entered the Twilight Zone.

 

The thumping on the loft door saved Brian from having to form a coherent sentence. As he pulled the door aside, he nearly cried with relief when he saw who was standing there.

“Deb, thank god you’re here, there’s something wro…” Brian began before being slapped in the face, hard. Debbie glared at him, her face the colour of her hair as she readied herself to take another swing.

“You goddamn asshole” she screeched, trying to get a clear swing at Brian, while he attempted to evade her by waving his towel around as protection.

Michael watched, unable to decide whether to calm his mother down, or continue to watch a naked Brian make like a matador while the bull, i.e. Debbie, charged him. Michael figured she’d run out of steam eventually, so he lay back on the chaise watching Brian’s cock bounce and his ass jiggle. God he was gorgeous.

“Deb, will you calm the fuck down ple.., ouch, for fucksake Deb” Brian shouted as he didn’t quite duck in time when Deb fired her shoe at him. “Are you fucking insane?”  

Brian managed to get behind the kitchen island so that he now had some protection from Debs wrath. Deb, frustrated in her attempts to slap Brian again, snarled, “Don’t fuck with me, you little shit. Ben told me, he told me everything”

“Well, could you fill me in then? Cause I sure as shit don’t know…. Jesus fuck, Debbie, would you just stop?”

Brian squeaked as a rolling pin came flying too close to his balls for comfort. In a last ditch attempt to escape the deranged Debbie, Brian threw his towel at her, covering Deb’s head, and managed to pin her arms down as he wrestled her into a bear hug/choke hold. After a few tense minutes of struggling and swearing, muffled by the towel over her head, Deb began to calm down. At least she wasn’t trying to maim him at the moment.

“Deb…” Brian spoke softly so as not to rile her up again “… what’s wrong?”  Deb’s anger seemed to deflate as Brian removed the towel from her head, which was a mistake as she was now crying and snotting all over his bare chest. Brian didn’t mind bodily fluids, so long as they were deposited by a hot piece of boy ass, not a middle aged woman with a resemblance to Ronald McDonald.

“Just tell me what’s wrong, Deb” he soothingly whispered to her as he rubbed her back awkwardly, trying to comfort the woman who, not two minutes ago was trying to castrate him. Christ, where was Justin when you needed him? He was better at all this touchy-feely stuff.

Deb sniffed and glared at Brian, sticking her finger in Brian’s face.

“I called Michael and Ben’s house this morning. Ben told me that Michael had left him and that Ben is leaving for Tehran to commune with the Amish or some shit”

Debbie’s face was getting red again and Brian backed away from her so that he was out of slapping distance.

“No, Ma…”  Michael interrupted, making his presence known to Deb for the first time since she’d stormed into the loft “… he’s going to Tibet to be a Buddhist Monk”

For the first time since she walked in, Deb was speechless, as was Brian, because Michael had walked naked from the chaise right up to Brian and had attached himself to Brian’s side and started rubbing his groin against Brian’s thigh.

“It’s for the best Ma…” Michael continued, tightening his grip as Brian tried to pry himself loose, “…Ben’s following his dream, and I’m following mine” With that, Michael slung his leg up around  Brian’s waist and tried to hump him.

“Oh… my… fucking… God” Debbie managed to splutter as her mouth opened and closed like a landed carp for a minute. Then she seemed to gather her wits and caught Mikey by the ear. “Michael Charles Novotny you listen to me you little shit. Stop with the pole dancer routine and get your ass back home to your husband. YOUR HUSBAND, REMEMBER HIM?” she roared as she tried to drag an unwillingly Michael away from Brian.

Mikey had managed to wrap both thighs around Brian’s waist with unusual strength and was now suspended between Brian on one side and Debbie on the other. Brian grabbed the pillar to try and stop being dragged away by Michael as a determined Debbie, still holding Michael’s ear, used her free hand to start spanking his ass.

As Michael bellowed and Debbie continued to beat his ass, Brian put his head against his arms that were wrapped around the pillar, anchoring him to the spot. He was starting to lose feeling as Michael’s thighs wrapped tighter and tighter around his waist, and wait… were does Michael’s balls he could feel pressing into the small of his back? Motherfucker.

Fighting the urge to throw up, Brian tried to focus on not letting Michael pull him along as Debbie tried to remove Michael’s earlobe. Naked S&M Tug O’ War with the Novotnys. How the fuck did this happen?

Debbie finally managed to get Michael to let go of Brian by threatening to put his nuts in the garlic crusher. As Brian concentrated on getting a full lungful of air and getting feeling back in his torso, he didn’t see the hand flying his way until it was too late.

“So Brian Fucking Kinney strikes again huh?” Debbie growled as she cocked her arm back to let fly again.

“Ma, stop it. Brian and I are in love. You can’t stop destiny” This little nugget of wisdom was enough to deflect Debbie’s ire back at Michael.

“You have thirty seconds to get dressed and outta this loft, Michael or so help me God, I will destroy every damn one of your superhero toys, including Wonder Girl” Debbie spat at him “Don’t you think I won’t” she threatened.

Michael’s eyes nearly bugged out of his head “Jeez Ma, it’s Wonder Woman and Super Girl, they’re different characters”

“I don’t care if it’s Wonder Pussy and Super Twat, you won’t be able to find the pieces of their dismembered asses if you don’t get yours OUTTA THIS LOFT”

Michael jumped at his mother’s threat and hurried into the bedroom, searching for his clothes, his “love” for Brian overcome by his concern for the safety of his collector’s items. Debbie turned her gaze to Brian but before she could open her mouth to berate him yet again, Brian spoke.

“Deb, I think we need to get Michael some help, he’s clearly lost his mind. He’s been mauling me since we woke up”

“And what did you think would happen Mr. High and Fucking Mighty Kinney? You know how Michael feels about you. Shit, I thought he was passed all this bullshit, happy with Ben. They were talking about travelling. Ben had been offered a sabbatical and wanted Michael to go with him. After the bombing he felt he should ‘seize the day by the balls’ or some shit, but you just had to do it”

Debbie didn’t look angry anymore, she looked devastated. Brian had to look away from the anguish on her face. As much as she drove him demented, and this morning’s antics were proof of that, he couldn’t stand to see her in pain.

 “Why, Brian? Why the fuck did you do it? To keep Michael here? Did you think you could just fuck him and run like all the rest of your tricks?”

 Brian’s head snapped back to look at Deb and it was now his turn to do a fish impression.

“Now back the fuck up, Deb” Brian demanded as he looked Deb. “I want you to listen.., are you listening?”

Debbie nodded her head but glared at Brian mutinously.

“I did not fuck Michael. He was in my bed this morning and since he woke up, he has been trying to get in my pants”

Debbie looked up and down Brian’s naked form. “Seems to me he didn’t have to try very fucking hard”

Brian, never one to be ashamed of his nudity, actually blushed, and had to stop himself from covering his dick with his hands like a nervous schoolgirl… or rather school boy, since girls don’t have dicks…  “Jesus Brian, FOCUS” he thought to himself, and tried to explain once again.

“Deb, please listen to me. I think Michael must’ve hit his head, or had a seizure, or maybe his drink was spiked. Maybe mine was too. I remember he called me yesterday and begged me to go out with him because he wanted to discuss the whole sabbatical thing. We went to Woodies and talked and I think Emmett came later, but after that it gets a little blurry”

Brian paced and pinched the bridge of his nose as he tried to remember what had happened. Drawing a blank, he turned and looked Debbie in the eye, holding her by the arms to make sure he had her full attention.

“I don’t remember everything Deb, but I can assure you of one thing. I DID NOT FUCK MICHAEL. I would never fuck Michael, not even with someone else’s dick”

Debbie’s eyebrows rose at that statement. “Are you trying to say my son is unworthy of The Slut of Liberty Ave? My Michael is a fucking catch, you fucking prick” And off she went again with the slapping. Brian had had enough, more than enough.

“Listen you crazy hag, I did not fuck him, never have, never will. Michael has lost his fucking mind and whatever caused it appears to be hereditary. I’m going to NY to see Sunshine and will try to forget that this morning ever happened. Now, take your bat shit crazy son and your bat shit crazy self OUT OF MY FUCKING LOFT”

With that final roar, Brian stormed up to the bedroom, grabbed Michael by the arm and marched him down the stairs, then grabbed Debbie by her arm and pushed the two of them out the door, slamming it closed. He leaned back against the door as he tried to make sense of this morning’s events. He needed to get away, needed to talk to Justin, needed normal.

Moving quickly, Brian started packing the bare essentials for his trip. He had only intended to stay in New York two nights and return early enough on Monday to get into Kinnetik at a reasonable hour. However, after this morning, he needed a fucking vacation. Ignoring the pounding on the loft door that had started shortly after he’d kicked out his unwanted visitors, Brian continued packing while he called Cynthia.

“Brian, to what do I owe the pleasure of this call on a Saturday, oh Lord” Cynthia snarked as she answered the call. Brian, having no patience for any more bullshit, snapped “Cynthia, I’m taking next week off. Reschedule what you can, deal with the rest yourself. I’m not to be contacted unless there are fatalities and even then, only if it’s someone I give a shit about and trust me, that list is fucking short”

Cynthia, realising that Brian was pissed off to a degree that she had rarely witnessed, meekly agreed and promised to look after things while he was away. Brian, hung up abruptly and finished packing while the pounding on the door got louder. Brian continued to ignore the racket and next called Justin, who, miraculously answered his phone on the first try.

“Well now Mr. Kinney, you forgot all about me last night. I was all naked and lubed up, favourite dildo in hand, and you left me hanging. I had to take matters into my own hands, so to speak. I’m going to have to punish you when you get here” Justin purred seductively when he answered the call.

Brian felt himself tear up with the sheer sense of relief that talking to Justin gave him. He didn’t want to get into this morning’s debacle with Justin over the phone, but he couldn’t stop himself from saying “I’m sorry to have left you hanging Sunshine but some shit has been happening and I…”

Brian tried to swallow back the emotion he was feeling “…I…need to…I thought maybe I could… well, I think I deserve a break so what do you say to my staying for the week? Will you have sufficient time to punish me properly?” he tried to joke as he attempted to hide his distress from Justin.

Justin was no fool however and knew something was wrong but knew that pushing Brian to tell him would be a waste of time. Better to wait until they spoke in person and get it out of Brian after fucking themselves silly.

“Brian, I say you can stay here for as long as you like; forever if it were up to me” Justin answered and then added quietly “You’re okay though, right? Physically alright I mean” Justin tensed as he waited for Brian’s reply.

Hearing the concern in the younger man’s voice, Brian replied just as quietly “I promise Justin, I’m fine. Just some stuff going on. I’ll fill you in when I get there”

In the silence that followed, Brian could almost hear the hamster in Justin’s brain scurry to figure out what was going on. Not wanting to worry Justin unnecessarily, Brian gathered his courage and said “I’ve missed you more than you know Sunshine. I’ll call you when I land” and quickly ended the call before saying anything else lesbianic.

God, he felt so much calmer, more centred from just hearing Justin’s voice. HE couldn’t wait to hold him, touch him, smell him, lick, kiss, suck and fuck him…

Thump! Thump! Thump!

Knocking on the loft door brought Brian out of his Justin-induced fantasy and, unfortunately back to reality

“Open the door asshole, right this minute you dickhead” Deb screamed “I’m not leaving until you open this door”

Brian just shouted back “Just fuck off Debbie, I’m not dealing with anymore of the Novotny crazy bullshit today. I’ve had my fucking quota for the rest of my life”

Brian got dressed quickly and was grabbing his bag and keys when his phone went off. Fucking Debbie. Not content with knocking the door off its hinges and screaming abuse at him, now she was tormenting him on the phone?

Brian decided to give her the tongue lashing of her life but before he could say anything, Deb said meekly

“Brian? I can’t leave”

“Why the fuck not?”

“My shoe is still in there, alright? I’m not walking down the street with one fucking shoe on”

Brian sighed and hung up, made sure he had what he needed, retrieved Deb’s shoe, and braced himself before quickly opening, closing and locking the loft door. Turning to face Deb and Michael, he shoved the shoe at Deb before dodging Michael’s grasping hands and ran down the stairs, shouting behind him as he ran “I’m off to see the Wizard, boys and girls, to see if I can get you two a fucking brain”

Brian made it to the front door, congratulating himself on having made his escape when he ran smack into Ted who was heading into Brian’s building. Brian tried to steady himself but momentum made him stumble and he landed on his ass with a thud.

“Oh my God, Brian, are you ok?” Ted asked concernedly, helping Brian to his feet and dusting off dirt from Brian’s clothes, paying close attention to Brian’s denim covered ass. Brian didn’t have time to berate Ted for his clumsiness, not to mention his handiness, as he was worried that Michael or Deb might catch up with him, so he just walked over to his corvette and threw his bag inside.

“Are you going somewhere Brian?” Ted asked, still looking concerned about Brian’s wellbeing.  “You shouldn’t go anywhere alone. You might have concussion. I’ll come with you”

“Concussion from falling on my ass? Really Theodore, I’d have thought you’d have grasped a rudimentary understanding of anatomy by now. Aren’t you and the ex-Crystal Queen fucking on a regular basis?”

Ted turned a very unflattering shade of red. “I don’t find that remotely funny Brian. You know full well that Blake and I have parted ways”

“Is that right?” Brian quipped, as he shut the trunk and moved to get into the driver’s seat of the Corvette. Thinking Justin might be curious about 12-steppers’ demise, Brian got in the car, started the engine, and lowered the window to look at Ted.

“Not that I give a shit but what caused this rift in Love’s Young Dream?”

Ted looked at Brian with a bemused expression on his face. “Well, Blake and I could hardly stay together now that WE are lovers” and with that, leaned over and stuck his tongue down Brian’s throat.