- Text Size +
Brian was watching one of his favorite old movies with James Dean when suddenly someone loudly knocked on his metal door. He wanted to pretend that he's not home because he really wasn't in a mood for a visit but then that someone on the other side of the door said, "I know you're home! I could see you had lights on when I was outside."

"Christ," Brian sighed and went to open. He was really annoyed that it was him - again. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

"You weren't at Woody's."

"So?" Brian raised an eyebrow.

"So I'm here to make sure you're okay."

"How thoughtful of you," he said in his half annoyed-half amused tone. "I'm great, thanks. Now you can go again," Brian was about to close the door, but Justin stopped them halfway with his foot. "What else?" Brian was starting to be pissed off.

"Can I come in?"

Brian was ready to tell him to find another place and another person to annoy, when he saw it. His lip - slightly swollen and with a little bit of dried blood covering the open wound. And his eyes. Sad and puppy.

"What happened?"

"Huh?"

"Your lip."

"This? It's nothing," Justin smiled, pretending everything was fine. "So can I come in?"

Brian could only imagine what might have happend and Justin obviously didn't want to talk about it so Brian decided not to ask anything. But... he didn't want Justin to get used to running to him every time he has some trouble. Not because of him, but because of Justin. The more Justin will count on him in these situations, the worse it will be for him once Brian finally manages to push him away. Even though it seems that the more Brian tries to push him away, the more Justin's coming back to him.

But can he send him away like this?

Even Brian Kinney isn't that cold hearted.

"Only for tonight. And on the sofa," Brian said.

Justin nodded with that wide smile of his. He was acting like this was not about him not wanting to go home, but about winning a lottery because Brian let him in.

"James Dean again?" Justin chuckled. "You should try something new."

"I'm pretty sure I didn't ask for your opinion."

"Sorry," Justin answered, almost as if he really felt guilty somehow.

But Brian knew that guilt was the last thing he felt right now. He was barely holding it together, but he did his best not to let Brian know how much he's hurt. They were similar in this. No matter how much it hurt, they didn't want to show it.

"Are you hungry?"

Before Justin could even answer, his stomach made some noises. "I guess so..."

"I have some leftover pizza. Or I can order something. It's up to you."

"Pizza sounds fine," Justin smiled.

"Okay. Sit down."

Brian didn't have to say it twice, Justin immediately run to the sofa. Which Brian hated because every time Justin ate there, he always left milion crumbs behind, that later scratched Brian in various ways. But he suddenly didn't have the heart to tell him that he meant the kitchen table. So he let him, even though he knew he will regret it later.

"Here you go," Brian handed him a plate with two slices of pizza.

"Thanks," Justin replied with his bright smile.

Brian didn't understand where he finds that strength to smile so brightly, when he obviously didn't have the best night of his life. But at the same time, he somehow admires it on him.

Then he settled down next to him and hit the play button on a remote to continue watching his movie. Neither of them talked, they just sat there side by side in silence. Well, almost in silence...

"Could you stop chewing so fucking loud? I'm trying to watch."

Justin swallowed loudly, trying to control his chewing as best as he could. Brian would almost laugh if the blond didn't annoy him so much.

When Justin finally finished eating, he put the plate on a table, which was driving Brian crazy. He hated when dirty dishes layed around his apartment, especially on his expensive Italian coffee table. But even though he wanted to tell him to go wash it, he just couldn't. Not today.

So he rather turned his attention to James Dean. But for some reason, that blonde twat managed to steal the attention more for himself. No matter how much Brian tried not to, he had to watch him from the corner of his eye.

He's just a 17-year-old boy with a bunch of problems and a naive romantic heart. In other words, definitely not Brian's type. But he still took him home and fucked him. And then he fucked him some more. And now he has him here on his sofa looking like a lost puppy, and he can't stop looking at him. And the worst thing is that something in him just wants to hug him tightly in his arms and hold him to make him feel safe.

Fuck, what are you doing to me kid?

Also he was so used to Justin driving him crazy with his non-stop talking, but right now he didn't seem to talk even if he was tortured... and for some reason it bothered Brian. Fuck, he shouldn't feel this way. Justin is annoying, intrusive even. He doesn't clean up after himself. And he obviously doesn't know the word no. In other words he's a fucking teenager. And Brian should stay away from him. He shouldn't even leave him here tonight.

And yet he can't stop thinking about how cute Justin is.

Fuck this.

"I'm going to take a shower," Brian said and got up. He needed to get away from him for a while.

"I'll go with you," Justin said excitedly, getting up too.

"No," Brian stopped him right away.

Justin's smile disappeared immediately but Brian wasn't going to change his answer. Justin had to learn to respect him.

But the irony was that even though he told him not to go with him, he still somehow expected his blond head to show up.

Justin frustrated him so much and he hated it.

When he came out of the shower, he didn't even bother to dry himself, he just put a towel around his waist and let the water drops run down his skin. As soon as he was at the steps from the bedroom, he could hear Justin's voice...

"No, mom, I'm not coming home ... I don't want to be there with him ... he hit me! I know ... Mom, please ... yes, I'm sure ... yeah, I promise ... his name is Brian, mom, and yes, I'm with him ... I told you already I love him more than anything else ..."

At that moment, Brian knew he had heard enough. Those words didn't came out of his mouth for the first time, but Brian was sure it was just a phase that would eventually go away, though it took longer than he liked. He didn't even want to think that Justin could mean his words seriously. After all, he was just a boy who couldn't even know what he was feeling. Plus, Brian was convinced that no one could love him like that. And honestly he didn't even want it.

That's why he cleared his throat so Justin knew that he was there.

"I'm sorry, mom, I have to go. I'll call you tomorrow."

Then Justin turned to face Brian and put a giant smile back on his lips, trying to mask his pain.

"Hey. You're wet," Justin laughed.

"Yeah well... I was too lazy to dry myself."

"Hmm," Justin said, taking a step closer to Brian. "I can help you with that," and then he ran his hand down his chest to the towel.

No matter how much Brian wanted to get Justin out of his life, for some reason it was always hard for him to resist him, and not just when it comes to sex. And right now, he would do anything so he could fuck his tight ass. But he just couldn't. He didn't want to take advantage of him when Justin was obviously hurting and just trying to find some distraction. And Brian really felt pathetic because of it.

"Thanks, but I'm fine," he replied, taking a few steps away from him and making a safe distance between them.

Justin blinked few times, obviously confused. He wasn't used to Brian rejecting him... certainly not when it comes to sex.

"I'll get you a blanket and a pillow," Brian said, heading for the bedroom.

He knew that the sooner they'll go to bed, the sooner this will be over and everything comes back to normal.

When he returned with the blanket and the pillow, he saw Justin sitting on the sofa with his face in his hands, locked in his own world, propably replaying what had happend with his Dad and trying to figure out why he hates him so much. Brian knew very well how awful that feels.

The difference between them was that Justin was obviously braver than Brian had ever been. His own parents don't even know he's gay. They hate him already, so why give them another reason to do so. Especially the one that‘s none of their business. Justin is different in this. He is courageous. He stands up for himself, regardless of the bad consequences it has for him. Which, according to Brian, is pretty brave for a 17-year-old.

"Here," Brian handed him his blanket and pillow.

"Thanks," Justin smiled without the usual spark that he used to mask what was going on inside him.

Brian usually doesn't care about how other people feel, no matter how much arrogant it makes him. But for some reason he felt it differently with Justin, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah ... it's nothing."

"You call this nothing?" Brian reached out and ran a finger gently over Justin's lip.

"It's nothing I can't take."

Brian smiled, "Of course not. You're pretty brave."

"Not as brave as I would like to be."

Brian could see how helplessly Justin feels right now. How much it frustrates him that his own dad hates him. Not knowing what to do to make him love him again... the way he is.

"Well ... I'm going to bed. You should go too, Justin."

"Okay," Justin replied, not making eye contact with Brian.

Brian wasn't used to feeling what he was just feeling. That need to ease someone's pain. But Justin made him feel exactly that. And so, even though he knew that this was gonna haunt him later in his sleep, he couldn't stop himself from saying...

"I think maybe it'll be better if you sleep in bed ... you know, it's better for your back," Brian grinned, feeling really pathetic.

"What?" Justin looked at him with obvious confusion on his face.

"Don't make me say it twice..." Brian turned and headed to the bedroom.

And he could immediately hear the quick footsteps behind him, Justin certainly didn't want to waste this offer.

Brian then crawled into bed and layed on his back so he could see Justin who had his smile back on. Almost as if the invitation to the bed had brought him back to life. Justin then began to undress. Really slowly. Almost as he was trying to do a show for Brian. And Brian couldn't help but watch.

Justin was not Brian's typical trick. He wasn't muscular, he was small and he was blond. Brian always chose the exact opposite. But there was something about Justin that Brian find really hot. He just couldn't take his eyes off him, even though he tried to pretend otherwise.

Then Justin crawled into bed next to him. And Brian really wished that the circumstances were different so he could just fuck him, because Brian could already feel how hard he was. So for his own good he turned his back to Justin, hoping that he will fall a sleep soon.

"Good night," he said, feeling really pathetic.

Not only he shouldn't be even home right now but he should be at Babylon fucking his brain out. Instead, he lies here next to the tightest ass he's ever had, and the only thing he can do is to tell him good night.

Fuck.

He was really starting to lose his mind. And he only knows him for a few weeks. So him staying longer was out of the question. This is the last thing he'll do for him, and that's the end of it.

Suddenly he could feel Justin pressed againt his back which took him by surprise. Well, it wasn't really a surprise but it was definitely the last thing he expected from him right now. And Brian could immediately feel how hard Justin was.

Then he turned his head to him with a question mark on his face.

"What are you doing?"

"What do you think?" Justin smirked and his hand began to find its way to Brian's dick.

And the moment Justin touched him, Brian sighed happily, closing his eyes. It was really so tempting for him... but he just couldn't.

"No," he said and put his hand away.

"Uhm, what?" Justin was obviously confused.

"I said no."

"Since when? You fuck everything that moves ..."

"Since now."

"You don't like me anymore?"

Brian had to roll his eyes and he would almost laugh if he didn't hear a real concern in his voice. "Jesus. I'm not going to fuck you, when your only reason you want me to do it, is that you don't want to think about what happened to you today... I'm not going take advantage of it..."

Justin didn't say anything for a moment, almost as he was speechless. And the longer it took, the more Brian regret saying it. Justin probably took it as a great declaration of love.

"Dad may have hit me, but that's not the reason I want you to fuck me," Justin said finally.

And Brian wished he had the strength to just let Justin's words hang in the air, but for some reason he decided to believe him. So he turned to face him and looked at him for a moment, as if waiting for some reassurence that he will not regret this later.

And when he saw that the lust in his eyes was real, he decided to kiss him. Brian still couldn't get used to how good he tasted. In fact, he didn't even want to get used to it.

He kissed him really carefully so he wouldn't hurt Justin's lip even more. But Justin slipped his tongue inside his mouth and started to kiss him passionately, almost hungrily.

Brian then rolled him onto his back and lay down on him. He grabbed his face, looking into his eyes for a moment. As if he was searching for answers to his million questions he had about what it was they had between them.

Then he started kissing him again and licking and sucking every part of his neck. Justin's reaction didn't take long and he started moaning, making Brian even harder.

When Brian began to run his tongue down his chest and across his belly, Justin lost all control. Brian had to smile, Justin was still so inexperienced and everything turned him on.

So when Brian took his dick in his mouth, he wasn't at all surprised that Justin arched his back and gasped loudly, as if his life depended on it.

Then Brian began to move his head up and down as he held the root of his cock with one hand and gently pressed his balls with the other. Justin breathed loudly while he was pressing his heels against the mattress and squeezing the sheet. Soon Brian could taste his preecum on his tongue, which tasted as good as the rest of Justin.

And although they didn't know each other that long, Brian already knew what Justin looks like before he comes. The way he starts to move and his dick starst to throb.

And even though he would like to let him have his orgasm, he wasn't done with him yet. Therefore, he licked Justin‘s dick once more tasting his preecum again and then he climbed up his body while their dicks rubbed against each other.

"Why did you stop?" Justin asked heavily.

"I want to fuck you until you cum," Brian replied in the same voice.

Justin sighed, obviously turned on by his words, waiting for Brian to do so.

"Roll over," Brian told him playfully.

And he didn't have to say it twice.

Brian then reached out to the bedside table for a condom and a lube which he used to prepare Justin. Once he had the condom on his cock, he pressed against Justin's back and he pressed the tip of his dick gently against Justin's hole, waiting for him to relax.

But what happend instead Brian didn't expect at all. Definitely not in the situation they were in right now.

At first he thought, or rather hoped, that the sounds Justin made were a sign of his excitement and lust, but ... then he realized that they were far from that.

He was sobbing. Quietly. He didn't want Brian to know. But Brian just couldn't pretend not to hear him...

"Justin," he breathed out softly, stroking his hair. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Don't stop ... please."

Brian literally had his cock against his asshole, but he just couldn't continue and pretend that everything was fine, not when Justin was crying under him. Even though he knew that this was Justin's way to manage his pain and think about something else, he just couldn't do this for him. Not like this.

"I can't," Brian said, laying next to him, just staring at the ceiling for a moment, while Justin layed there quietly.

And Brian really wished this wasn't happening right now. It would be so much easier just to send him away so he wouldn't have to deal with this.

But seeing him like that and hearing him sob quietly, made Brian feel the need to help him, to make him feel that everything's gonna be okay.

He just really wanted to ease his pain.

So even though he had absolutely no idea what he was doing, he turned back to him and layed on Justin's back kissing him gently and hugging him tightly. He just wanted him to feel safe.

Brian really hoped that Justin won't remember this tomorrow, but right now he was selflessly doing what he could to help him.

"You're gonna be okay," he breathed out softly and waited for Justin to fall asleep.

The end
The End.
Taylor-Kinney is the author of 31 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Safe In Your Arms also liked 67 other stories.