- Text Size +

Chapter !



While cruising through the outer regions of an as-yet-uncharted solar system, in what the natives of the system - natives whom our gallant voyagers had yet to meet, as would soon be seen - would call the Kuiper Belt, Justloq found himself very bored. Very, very bored. This had been a long and extremely boring mission so far. The crew of the phetWITOLQ had made few profitable discoveries and the commanders back on cUMSHOLK were not happy. They were so unhappy that they’d just extended the mission by another !!! morquips. The whole crew had been very urfelpkip all wutleq since they’d heard the news. But what could one do? Once you’d signed up for the cUMSHOLK navy, you were in it for life. Or until your ship crashed on a strange planet and your body was declared abandoned to the ether. But at least the pay was good, right?


That didn’t mean that Justloq wasn’t going to complain about it, though. “J;lzcxdokuhasd bdlpykibg vdfiuqyb  bthqaty8eefh b qhqpliwoukgb a mndsipfn,” he grumbled as he manned the short-range scanners. Translated to English this equated to something along the lines of, “fly a spaceship, see the universe . . . I must’ve been nuts.“


Daphenn;;wayslakneer, the second mate - who was from a different home galaxy and, since nobody could pronounce her name, was simply called ‘Daph’ by pretty much everyone - had just come off sleep cycle and was busy at the enlarger preparing a meal for the crew by unminiturizing some xcdpzo fruit. She laughed at her companion. “Axdp;el kbjmdn,k Justloq jgvxb;l;z !!! Morquips b xsdpidhb” Or, in English, “Cheer up, Justloq. We only have another !!! morquips. It’s not like it's forever.” When Justloq shot her a dirty look she shook her anterior protuberance at him and added, “;;pxOKCJB Zdjjn b.” Which roughly translated to, “maybe a snack will cheer you up.” She used her ;polkn knives to cut off a serving of xcdpzo and then scuttled it to her crewmate through the air, taking full advantage of the almost-zero gravity of the ship’s interior.


Justloq grabbed at the xcdpzo as it floated past with one of his lateral appendages. Food always helped improve his mood. Although it wouldn’t do anything to stave off his other problem - the fact that he hadn’t shared pleasure with another male for many, many morquips and he was hella horny. So incredibly horny! And XK:Csking off in his sleep pod during his down time wasn’t cutting it anymore. He was almost so horny that even Daph was starting to look attractive, although he didn’t usually enjoy z’dsj;copl with females. Hell, at this point, he was so desperate, he’d even do it with Com’dant Dreebo, not that the Com’dant would lower himself to share pleasure with a mere crewmember from the VL];OXNv classes. But at this point, pretty much anything that involved his pleasure appendage would have been better than the prospect of going another !!! morquips without z’dsj;copl.


Just then the scanner - which had been acting up since they’d left the Draco II Galaxy more than a morquip back - gave out again. “zdk;ojj@@@,” Justloq cursed. “Fuck this piece of excrement!” He used his calibration tool to bang against the scanner’s casing and the machine flickered on and off a few times before going dark again. 


“Xc zdnp, zxbsdp,” Daph offered. “Here, let me.” She snatched the calibration tool out of Justloq’s lateral appendage before he could completely smash the piece of equipment, which he looked like he might just do, he was that annoyed. 


“Dpnlzbk hnkposa#@.” Justloq handed over the tool and stepped back. “Go for it!” Justloq grabbed another piece of xcdpzo with his unfurled mouth appendage as it floated past his head, pulling the fruit close enough so he could take a big bite. “gpewacsghl/” he complained. “Overcooked.”


“v0naY5BHFGAD F DHINPls,” Daph replied calmly as she tinkered with the scanner. “You’re welcome to take over cooking duty if you think you can do better.”


Justloq was about to tell Daph to z’dsj;copl off when their griping was interrupted by the scanner flickering back to life. Only, instead of more boring images of asteroids and the occasional random comet, they were apparently picking up a communication transmission of some kind. There was a visual of several pale-skinned, almost hairless, biped males who were making odd grunting noises and doing very interesting things with their pleasure appendages! Now THIS was more like it! 


“Abpka t v>>” Daph mumbled, her lower mandible dropping and her mouth appendage lolling out. “What the hell do you call that?”


“avnpNIP BFH!2#” Justloq responded, his anterior bulb appendages waggling with excitement. “I don’t care as long as they keep doing it!” 


“But where’s it coming from?” Daph asked, examining the scanner monitor to try and locate the source of the transmission. “Abpnvty z ghap ty;adgh.”


“Avoeuiyb fv@ VLBS ZZhvhfvh,” Justloq replied, floating closer so he could rub his lower torso up against the casing of the scanner in an attempt to relieve the growing pressure there. “Who cares! They are beautiful. And male. That’s all that matters!”


“Av pthepiadfgjdhg ta ;; a taepy v,” Daph asserted, nodding as she determined the source of the transmission. “It appears to be coming from the third planet of this G-type yellow dwarf system.” She tried to take over the scanner controls from Justloq so she could redirect the scanning beam, but her crew mate wasn’t having it. 


“Zv ptuz@” Justloq screeched angrily. “Get the fuck away!”


“But our mission is not to eavesdrop on primitive natives,” Daph chided him. “A ;voeu jdbfjagv u v thep ))  thaeh.” “We are supposed to be looking for profitable mining resources.”


“Z’dsj;copl av tehp# Daph,” Justloq growled. “Fuck that! I need this, Daph. I haven’t seen another male in !!!$$$! morquips!”


Just then, the larger of the pale bipeds inserted his pleasure appendage into the zagnut of the smaller, even more pale, biped and began a strangely erotic dance. Justloq was very aroused by the sight. He had never thought to try that with his own pleasure appendage but thought it looked like it might be fun. And the pale bipeds were curiously attractive, despite their lack of pigment or hair. Maybe it was just the fact that he’d been without the pleasure of another male for far too long, but he just couldn’t look away from the dancing male biped images. Even Daph had become so entranced by the show that she had left off trying to redirect the scanner. They both just floated there, rubbing their torsos against the equipment casing, each caught up in their own rising pleasure. 


Unfortunately, just when the biped dance seemed like it was about to come to some exciting conclusion, as evidenced by the increasingly voluble utterances of the participants, the scanner’s screen went dark. 


“$$$sav pouaaofdh P8 EF@%^” Justloq cursed, looking around to find Com’dant Dreebo standing behind them, the falangi of his lateral appendage twisting the disconnect circuit for the scanner. 


“A dwa avdih hy@” Dreebo ordered. “Get back to your duties before I have you hy@’ed.”


“Vzpodisub Dreebo jgdhp d d d av odsy#” Justloq pleaded. “But, Dreebo . . . They were just getting to the good part!”


“asvpdoaighgg d tad buhre#” Dreebo repeated. “I said, back to your duties! Now!”


Justloq obeyed, because he had no choice, but he wasn’t happy. He didn’t want to look for more avpeidutdshf mining opportunities. He wanted to watch the male bipeds doing their pleasure dance. Oh well, what was a avpdfoh to do? He’d have to follow orders or be hy@’ed. But, as soon as Com’dant Dreebo took his next sleep cycle, you could be sure that Justloq would be back at the scanner looking for his new favorite biped natives . . .”


*VSOPDIFU  z’dsj;copl DPGFHDTH*


Brian was so incredibly bored. 


It was Saturday night and he was standing amid a sea of beautiful male bodies, the music was blaring out of the speakers surrounding Babylon’s disco-lighted dance floor, and yet he was just so bored he thought he might scream. ‘Been there, done that,’ he thought to himself as he scanned the available options nearby. Nothing really interested him, though. He lifted his glass and slammed back the JB then signaled to the bartender for a refill. Maybe, if he got drunk, he’d find someone to fuck that wouldn’t at least make him want to gag. Fuck he was bored. Same men. Same music. Same old shit. I mean, where was the challenge anymore?


“Wow! Look at him!” Ted exclaimed, pointing to a half-naked muscle queen who sauntered past where the Powerpuff Girls were huddled next to the bar.


Even his fucking friends were boring. They said the same thing - literally the exact same shit - every single time they came out. And worse, they never did anything about it! They were too timid and repressed to even go up and talk to any of the hotties they ogled from afar. It was so fucking pathetic and tedious. Was it really any wonder Brian was so bored?


“Damn! I’m so fucking horny,” Ted complained, practically salavating as yet another hunk strutted past the Tedious Trio. 


“Oh, what’s wrong, Baby. Blake not putting out enough?” Emmett teased his friend while pulling Michael around so he could pretend to fuck the shorter brunet through his clothes in order to rub it in even more for poor, unexciting Ted.


“Unfortunately, no . . .” Ted confessed, looking like a whipped puppy. “He’s been working the night shift at the clinic for the past two weeks and the only times the two of us have been home at the same time, he’s been too tired to . . . You know.”


“Two weeks!” Emmett seemed scandalized. “You haven’t had sex in TWO WEEKS! Quick! We need to do something before it shrivels up and falls off!”


Michael laughed sycophantically and Ted shook his head, lightly hitting Emmett with the back of his hand. Brian sighed. He’d watched this exact same scene play out how many times over the years? Seriously, why was he friends with these losers anyway?


“I hear oysters are good for potency. Maybe you should slip Blake some for dinner tomorrow,” Michael teased with his patented loopy grin. 


“Yeah, I tried using oysters once,” Emmett interrupted. “But they kept slipping off . . .” 


And the Three Dweebs cackled with laughter like a pod of middle school boys. 


Brian was just so fucking bored. 


“Hey, Brian! Got any tips for Teddy?” Emmett asked with an unmanly giggle. “Come on, share some wisdom. What’s your secret? And how do you feel about oysters?”


“Brian doesn’t need fucking oysters, Em,” Michael, Brian’s very own personal cheerleading squad, spoke up. “If Brian got any more potent, he’d kill somebody!”


The goon squad laughed their pathetic little heads off again and Brian thought, briefly, about killing THEM. Hey, at least it would relieve the boredom. Instead, he downed another glass of Beam and stole Mikey’s beer as a chaser. Then he again looked around the club at the assembled men and tried to muster even a minimal level of interest. But nothing. He just couldn’t be bothered to care any more. Even the prospect of an orgasm didn’t tempt him to go through the same old motions another time. 


The premiere stud of Liberty Avenue had become so jaded he didn’t even want to fuck. What was the world coming to? How pathetic was that? But what, exactly, was the point any more? None of the losers here were worthy of a trip to the backroom with the reigning stud. Maybe it was time to get the fuck out of Pittsburgh altogether? If only . . .


“Hey, Bri. What’s the matter?” Michael asked, apparently noting that his idol wasn’t being his usual promiscuous self. 


“It’s a troll-fest tonight,” Brian drawled and emptied his stolen beer. 


“Uh . . . Is he looking at the same guys I’m looking at?” Ted asked, eyeing yet another shirtless, wanna-be wonder who was just then ambling up to the bar.


“I’ve had him,” Brian explained. He turned around and looked towards the dance floor. “And him. And him too . . .” He growled under his breath. “This is pointless. I’m out of here. Maybe there’s some fresh meat at the baths.”


Michael tried to latch onto Brian’s arm to keep him in place, but Brian shook him off. Michael had been acting even more clingy than normal lately, probably on account of the recent crash and burn of his relationship with Dr. Dave. Brian did NOT want to encourage him in that regard; even better reason to bug out early. No need to feed into Mikey’s rebound tendencies or his innate sense of hero worship. Let him live out his fantasies through his comic books rather than through Brian’s backroom exploits. Brian wasn’t some alien-come-to-Earth superman; he was just a bored gay man who apparently needed to figure out a way to get his fucking groove back. Hanging out with his nerdy highschool best friend was definitely not the way to accomplish that. 


Brian pushed through the throng of gawkers by the front door and made his way out of the club. His car was parked in the alley nearby so he didn’t have to walk far, which was probably a bad thing seeing as he could have used a bit of fresh air to counteract the alcohol in his system. That last beer might have been a mistake. He wasn’t in the mood to sit around in a cold car waiting, though, so he figured he’d risk it. He wasn’t drunk, drunk - just a bit tipsy - and if he hurried home, he figured he could make it before the bulk of the alcohol hit his bloodstream. Fuck it, right? At least it wasn’t too far from the club, which was located on the northern edge of downtown, to his loft in the Strip District. He’d driven in worse condition without any problems.


Just to be safe, though, he decided to go the back way. Instead of pulling out onto the main drag of Liberty Avenue, where the cops liked to stake out possible DUIIs leaving the bars, Brian turned left and headed west. He drove around the back side of the Convention Center and then took the 10th Street Bypass which paralleled the Three Rivers Heritage Trail and the Allegheny River. His plan was to cut over when he reached Sixth and backtrack to Fuller from there. 


It was a clear night and, luckily, there didn’t seem to be any traffic at that late hour. The Jeep was the only car on the Bypass. But, since he wasn’t in any hurry, Brian took his time, admiring the moonlight shining off the water. In his slightly drunken state he got a little distracted by the pretty way the streetlights seemed to glitter and meld together into an impressionistic canvas on the placid river surface. It was serene. It was peaceful. It was soothing.


Or at least it WAS soothing until, all of a sudden, the night sky was lit up with a blinding flash of white light. Brian raised his arm to block out the painful illumination, letting go of the steering wheel, and causing the Jeep to swerve towards the greenway on the right of the Bypass. As his right front tire edged off the pavement, jumping the curb and slowing his momentum as soon as the car got bogged down in the grassy verge, he tried to correct the skid to get the car back onto the street. However, the wheel was too mired in the mud and the Jeep came to an abrupt stop, almost tipping over as Brian desperately stomped on the brakes. If he’d been going any faster, he probably would have rolled the fucking Jeep. 


As it was, it was a good thing the mud had helped stop him where he had because that initial flash of light was followed almost immediately by a large metal object - something roughly the size of large jet ski or maybe one of those super-small electric cars - which hurtled across the road right in front of him. If the Jeep had still been moving down the street, it would have been wiped out by whatever had just careened across both lanes of traffic, skipped across the breadth of the greenway, and landed in the shallows of the river nearby. Brian was momentarily paralyzed. He just sat there, frozen in shock, trying to slow his breathing as he watched the metal object that had almost flattened him, slowly sink into the Allegheny River.


“What the fuck?” the startled man muttered, getting out of his car and jogging across the greenway so he could get a better look at whatever had almost creamed him. 


Unfortunately, the object, whatever it was, had already slipped almost all the way under the water. All he could see were lights blinking up at him from the shallows. Without any other reference, he just assumed it was another car that had apparently crashed into the fucking river. Which meant that the driver was now trapped inside and about to drown in front of his very eyes. 


“Hang on!” Brian yelled to no one in particular as he picked his way down the muddy river bank, thinking he could maybe wade out and help get the door of the vehicle open before it sank too far, thus helping the driver out. 


This just wasn’t Brian’s night, though. He’d only taken three steps down the bank before his foot slipped in the mud, causing him to topple sideways. As he fell, he hit his head against a rock, knocking himself unconscious, and proceeded to tumble the rest of the way down the slope into the freezing cold water.


*VSOPDIFU  z’dsj;copl DPGFHDTH*


Justloq had followed orders and spent a boring a;yvlx or two surveying the nearby asteroids, cataloging the mineral composition of each, and storing the information in the ship’s database in preparation for the daily transmission of data back to the home sector. It was mind numbingly tedious work but that was his job and it wouldn’t help to complain. Secretly, though, Justloq was just biding his time until he might get another chance to check out the transmissions from those pale bipeds again. At least his private fantasies about the big male with the large pleasure appendage kept Justloq’s mind occupied while he labored through his duties for the rest of the shift.  


The moment that Dreebo returned to his sleep pod for the next rest cycle, Justloq had redirected the scanner back towards the small blue planet. Upon closer examination, it appeared that this planet was infested with the odd-looking bipeds. In fact, the planet was practically overrun with the creatures. It looked like a mess down there. 


While scanning the planet, Justloq picked up quite a number of transmissions similar to that first one. The airwaves around the planet were teeming with all manner of transmissions. Amid all the clutter, however, Justloq couldn’t find the one he was looking for with the pretty pale biped males doing those intriguing things with their pleasure appendages. He was so disappointed. It wasn’t fair. He had really been looking forward to finding out what happened at the end of the dance when the big male put his appendage in the little one’s zagnut. But, after quickly examining several hundred of the biped transmissions and still not finding the one he’d been looking for, Justloq gave up and instead started scanning the surface of the planet, hoping to observe similar behavior directly from the biped inhabitants. 


In part because the planet was so overcrowded, though, it was difficult to get a good scan of the surface bipeds. Justloq found many bipeds moving around, but none were doing the interesting things those males in the transmission had been doing. Justloq was getting frustrated; watching the bipeds moving across the surface in their primitive vehicles wasn’t what he’d been hoping to see. After several zpvays, Justloq decided that, perhaps, if he got a closer look, he might eventually find what he’d been looking for. At this distance the scanners weren’t powerful enough to see inside the biped shelters, but if he moved the ship closer to the planet, maybe he’d be able to pick up more?


Moving over to the directional controls, Justloq reset the coordinates and, within mere a;ifds, the ship was propelled a few dozen light years closer to the small blue orb. Now, THIS was more like it! With the scanner on high intensity, Justloq began to examine the closest continent, now on the dark side of the planet’s rotation, looking through various shelters for a place of congregation of males where he might discover more of the intimate behavior he’d previously observed in the transmission. 


It took awhile but Justloq was persistent. He eventually located a large shelter in what appeared to be a major locus of habitation a few do;fpaf inland from the coast of the continent he’d been scanning. This shelter was packed full of attractive-looking male bipeds, just like the ones he’d observed in that transmission. They were all dancing together to loud, oddly repetitive noise reverberations, which seemed pointless to Justloq. However, in one interior chamber, walled off from the rest of the shelter, Justloq finally discovered what he’d been looking for. Several of the male bipeds in this chamber were engaging in the pleasure appendage dance he’d been so intrigued by. 


“cxzmdklpn# at;elay gnq m;klqv knlafeh xMZLck#” Justloq chuckled to himself. “Oh, yeah! Rub that appendage, baby. Rub it!”


“X dops;k VADS .m,edfklb xcd;,l[pdsvbkp,” Daph whispered in Justloq’s ear as she floated past. “You know you’re going to get in so much trouble if Dreebo finds you watching this shit instead of doing your work.”


“Z’dsj;copl off, Daph!” Justloq ignored his crew mate and zoomed in for an even closer look as one darker-skinned biped male stroked his pleasure appendage against the zagnut of a smaller male. “I have needs, you know. Needs that haven’t been met in far too long. I deserve a few hours of downtime.” Daph just shook her anterior protuberance disapprovingly. “Daspghklb fdah D S za mkpsaelv v,” Justloq quoted a familiar adage. Roughly translated, this equated to “All work and no play makes Justloq a dull mkpsaelv.”


So, since it didn’t look like Justloq was going to listen to her well-intentioned warning, and because the pleasure appendage dancing really was exciting to watch, Daph decided she might as well join in on the fun. The two lust-starved cUMSHOLKians spent the next few pcdjkav watching the proceedings going on in the shelter on the edge of the northern continent with much enjoyment. These males really were attractive and the dance was stimulating. Both Daph and Justloq agreed they’d like to try out the biped dance for themselves someday. Hopefully someday soon.


“Dsd avml;ad;ugvifh a ;lkfda#” Daph pointed out one especially attractive male. “Look at that one! The large, thin male with the brown growth on the top of his anterior protuberance. He’s hot!”


The male that Daph had singled out was truly an exquisite specimen. He was taller than most of the other bipeds in the chamber and with his mostly hairless body, it was easy to see that he had excellently well-developed musculature. He looked quite strong. Justloq admired the male’s smooth, well-timed movements as he did his part in the dance. You could tell from the way the other male bipeds deferred to him, that this male was considered a leader among the pleasure dancers. Justloq was quite taken with this particular male and watched with longing as first one male knelt at the leader’s feet, taking the leader’s pleasure appendage into his mouth cavity, and then, once the leader was done with that one, a second male removed its posterior clothing and allowed the leader to insert his pleasure appendage in the second’s zagnut. 


“aeofijoihf idshf tadsf th aepasidfd” Daph commented. “Shit! That one is hot! I’d let him z’dsj;copl me in a dsoIn!”


“As if!” Justloq gave his friend a dismissive look. “A;d iop;aubvd n;eatv a spdia;orvew#, Daph.” “This one is obviously not interested in females like you, Daph. He’s team male!”


“Asd; oij afsdovjn el akngfdih v#” Daph argued. “You don’t know that. He might like females too. Or maybe even nomimales like Dreebo. We don’t know anything about this species’ culture or their pleasure rites.”


“Trust me, Daph. I can tell,” Justloq maintained. “;sdaoiodsitev ta s;dofi a fodijnd.” With a nod at the screen towards the Leader who was just then leaving the small pleasure chamber, Justloq smiled and flicked his mouth appendage at his friend in a lascivious gesture. “I can tell a male lover when I see one!”


This led, inevitably, to yet another argument between the two over which of them was the more sexually desireable. It was a discussion they’d had many times over the many empty morquips of this mission. Both Justloq and Daph were primarily attracted to males and that led to a sense of friendly competition any time they’d get onto the topic of an attractive male; each thought he or she would be the one to tempt the target with their superior pleasuring skills. But, then again, what else were two horny beings trapped in a spaceship on a long-range survey mission supposed to talk about? If it weren’t for bragging about their pleasure exploits, they’d have very little to say at all. 


“Oh look!” Daph pointed to the screen where they’d been following the movements of the pretty Leader as they argued. “;oihd snadafvh oahu vasdf 8dh taIDh8#” “The pretty one is leaving.”


“ASDOFIJ#” Justloq complained. “No! I liked him the best.” He moved the scanner’s controls to try to follow the pretty male but overcompensated for the distance and lost the target for a minute. 


“Sd;oan kn#” Daph grabbed for the controls “Let me, you big oaf. He’s getting away!”


“Wait! There he is!” Justloq squealed as the scanner zoomed back and then went past the Leader again, just as the male was leaving the shelter where the rest of the males continued to move their bodies to the reverberating noises. “Sa;o dijpvoi nokc” “Go back! Go back the other way.”


Daph adjusted the scanner again but it was difficult to keep the male they were following in focus. The ship was just too far away from the planet to make precision scanning possible. Daph kept losing the target male and, once the male got into a metal vehicle and began to move across the planet surface, their task only became more difficult. 


“A;podsi vcn asdsoi hh,” Justloq advised, adjusting the location controls of the ship in order to move even closer to the planet. “Don’t let him get away!”


With both of them working together, though - Daph on the scanner and Justloq manipulating the guidance controls until the phetWITOLQ was hovering just a few ;aodsinf above the northern continent of the small blue planet - they were able to keep track of the pretty male as his surface vehicle moved around the habitation locus. Sadly, Justloq was so taken with the pretty leader that his eyes kept drifting over to the scanner screen and he wasn’t really paying close attention to the guidance control monitors. As a result, the ship accidentally moved too close to the planet’s gravity well, which of course set off the emergency proximity alarms. Justloq was so startled by the clanging sirens going off directly over his head that he actually dropped the controller and the device went spinning off through the cabin’s near-zero gravity interior. Both Justloq and Daph immediately grabbed for the controller at the same time, bumping their anterior protuberances together painfully, and causing both crew members to float posterior-over-anterior in backwards somersaults moving in the opposite direction of the controller. By the time they’d righted themselves, the spinning guidance controller device had crashed through the glass cover of the emergency landing system. 


“As;odnf apoethdofi d ###” Com’dant Dreebo screamed, his angry voice loud enough to be heard even over the sirens going off. “What the hell is going on? What have you two losers done?”


But that was the last thing anyone in the ship said before they crash landed without guidance on the surface of the small, blue planet. 


The spacecraft dove towards the ground, skimming over the street right in front of the surface vehicle the male biped had been navigating, skipped for a few apsodfs, and then came to a stop within the boundaries of a small H2O confluence. Thankfully, the emergency system had automatically engaged all safety measures, so the occupants of the ship were protected from the impact of the crash. Not so much, though, for all the ship's mechanical systems, several of which were damaged by the rough landing. It took a few a;podins to get the operational systems back online, but the crew was well trained for just this type of emergency and - when they weren’t distracted by ogling beautiful terrestrial males - they were more than competent to handle their duties. Daph had the external monitors up and running almost immediately while Justloq began a diagnostic scan and Dreebo gave the command to disengage the emergency landing system protections. It soon became obvious, however, that the physical damage to the exterior of the ship, as well as some related damage to the internal operating systems caused by exposure to the heavy H2O confluence, would not allow them to take off again right away. 


It seemed they were going to be stuck on this little blue planet for a while; at least until they could complete the necessary repairs. 


As Justloq and Dreebo were discussing the logistics of starting these repairs, they were interrupted with more bad news. From where she was hovering at the communications panel, Daph spoke up and brought their attention back to the external scanners. It looked like they had company.


“A;o dincd a osdo if nte,” Dreebo directed as the three shipmates watched the beautiful male they’d been following get out of his surface vehicle and approach the edge of the river where the phetWITOLQ was mired. “Prepare to engage cloaking shields.”


Daph twisted some dials but nothing happened. “A pdoiS;nadsknfp a spdfnads d,” Daph explained. “Shields are still offline, Com’dant.”


“z’dsj;copl#” was the Com’dant’s rather unprofessional reply.


“asodifn## a;odsimf#” Justloq exclaimed as they watched the beautiful male slip in the H2O saturated dirt and tumble down the hill, landing in the cold liquid that was lapping at the spaceship. “Oh no! He’s hit his anterior protuberance! I don’t think he has liquid breathing capabilities. He’ll drown!”


And, before Dreebo could stop him, Justloq was headed into the airlock and had pushed the control that would allow him to exit the ship. He hadn’t even thought to check to see if the atmosphere was amenable to cUMSHOLK lifeforms; he’d just acted on impulse. He simply couldn’t let the beautiful male die. Especially when both the crash and, as a direct result, the male’s fall down the hill into the H2O confluence, were his fault. Damn his stupid horny curiosity! If he thought with his anterior protuberance more often and not with his pleasure appendage, he wouldn’t always be getting himself into these situations. But it was too late to worry about that. Right then all Justloq cared about was saving the poor injured male. 


*VSOPDIFU  z’dsj;copl DPGFHDTH*

 

Chapter End Notes:

4/1/22 - Welcome, all fools! Just a little light humor to brighten up your day. Enjoy! TAG


PS. This was intended to be a quick little one shot, but of course I got carried away, and all these extra words came out, so it ended up being a 30,000 word masterpiece! I hope you don’t mind. The good news is that it’s already completed and I will post a new chapter every day. Happy April!


Important Alien Words:


z’dsj;copl = fucking

XK:Csking = masturbating

Morquips = months

cUMSHOLK = Alien homeworld

phetWITOLQ = Name of the Ship

Xcdpzo = fruit

 

Nomimales = third gender on cUMSHOLK - has both genders’ sexual organs