- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Anything I say will spoil it. Enjoy!

 Disclaimer: This is fanfiction only. No money is being made whatsoever, I just love Queer as Folk. Characters are out of character and Brian is a little younger.

 

Chapter 6

JUSTIN THE PRINCE

 

"Ahhhhh! A kiss from a Prince! At long last. Now I understand...." Justin trailed off and his eyes closed as if in sleep.

Justin!? Uh....Justin? What do you mean?"

Brian poked him a little but Justin didn't move.

Brian was starting to get seriously worried, when Justin started to glow. Dim and green at first, the glow brightened and brightened to a dazzling white until Brian had to shield his eyes.

Brian watched in awe. It was magic! It had to be! Brian had heard there were witches who would perform spells for a price but all that stuff seemed dreadfully passé.

Brian watched as the glow grew bigger and bigger and stretched out further and further out onto the bed and then it faded and instead of a frog there was a handsome young man lying on his back, asleep. The young man wore a shimmering green tunic with big black onyx buttons, green legging tights and soft, leather shoes that curled up at the ends. The man seemed to be about 18 or 19 years old with golden blond hair, pert, kissable lips and a smaller build that was made for hugging and holding.

Brian was beyond surprised and astonished and more than a little turned on. His dick went woody on him and his mouth drooled a little to taste those pert lips and see what flavor they were.

The young man blinked a few times and then opened his eyes as he woke up. He yawned and stretched and turned over to face Brian. His eyes were the color of the sky.

He winked one of those gorgeous orbs slowly and deliberately. "Do I still have to stay on my side?" he asked cheekily, wiggling his pert bottom and snuggling closer to Brian.

Brian moved back a little. "That depends. "Who the hell are you? And what happened to Justin?"

The young man giggled a little and said, "Brian! It's me! I'm Justin!"

"You? But how?"

"I'll explain. I remember everything now that the spell is broken. My name is Justin Taylor. Prince Justin, as a matter of fact. On the north end of the Valley there is a tunnel that cuts through the mountain to a valley on the other side. My kingdom is there."

"I know of it. We call the king there King Crazy Craig of Mechanics because of his bizarre love of machines. Our spies even tell us he is building some kind of robot army."

"You would be wise to listen to them. I wouldn't put it past him after what he did to me."

"What? What did he do?"

"Well, I'm 19 now but I was 13 when I told him I'd rather marry a prince than a princess. He went berserk, screamed at me for being unnatural for about 2 hours and then just shut down and didn't say another word to me."

"That's terrible!" said Brian.

"It gets worse. The next night, I went to my room and this old woman with a fearsome wart was there with my father standing behind her. They were waiting for me. I remember my father's smug smile and then not much else. Before I could recover from the shock of being invaded, the woman spoke strange words and threw a green powder on me. I could feel myself floating. Then more hex words and her telling me the only way the spell could be broken was if a princess were to kiss me of her own free will. I remember hoping that applied to Princes as well, since I wasn't letting that happen. Then I blacked out. Then I was a frog. I'd always been a frog. I forgot my past, my family, my birthright, everything but on some level I must have remembered about the kiss. And then I met you. At last, I met you and made our deal. And then you kissed me and here we are."

"Wow! That's an incredible story! I'm sorry you're father was such a shit about everything."

"That's OK. And I understand that it was hard for you to kiss me as a frog. Thanks for overcoming and giving me a chance."

Well, I'd like to tell you that Brian was aloof and an asshole and that love is for straights and munchers. I'd like to tell you that life is not a fairy tale and the course of true love never ran smooth and that these two had many more adventures and trials and angst before they finally fell in love.

However, this is a Springtime, happy, super funtime story and it's against the rules. Sorry. Also, I'm in a bit of a time crunch here.

And so, it's my pleasure to tell you that somewhere along the way when Justin was recounting his story that Brian fell deep into his sky blue orbs and fell instantly and hopelessly in love with the Frog Prince. But he played it cool.

"I'm glad I did," he said, "Oh hey!" he added, as if he just thought about it, "What if you turn back again with a next kiss? Maybe we should kiss again? You know to be safe."

"Well, I feel all right. But you know....just to be safe," he agreed. They kissed sweetly and quickly.

"Anything?" Brian asked.

"I don't think so...But you know, that was an awfully quick kiss."

"Hmmmm....you're right. Maybe a longer one...just to make sure." Brian moved in and they kissed longer this time. Ohhh wow! Justin tasted just how his golden ball looked and made him feel. It was hot and sweet and golden all at the same time.

"Feeling OK? No turning back?" Brian asked.

"I feel great. No turning back," Justin said, looking deep into Brian's brown eyes. And Brian knew he wasn't talking about the spell. Then Justin grabbed him and pulled him forward and mashed their lips together and suddenly they were groaning and humping and rolling around on the bed like a couple of horny teenagers and they could not get enough of each other.

Brian grabbed onto Justin's luscious ass that was covered only by those yummy tights of his. And suddenly he was pulling, pulling them down and Justin was pulling at his buttons and then at Brian's clothing and they remained fused at the lips almost the entire time. They wouldn't let go of each other.

Finally they were naked and Brian moved down on Justin for an artful blow job. Justin moaned and writhed in ecstasy. They felt each other up and enjoyed each others' hard bodies.

Without warning, Justin flipped Brian onto his back and began his own blow job. Brian groaned. Justin's lips and tongue felt like heaven.

A long time later, Brian felt he needed more. He flipped Justin over onto his stomach and licked his way from his neck all the way down his spine to his ass. Justin shivered at the sensations and then cried out in pure pleasure as Brian licked his crack. He began to rim him, causing pleasures and wanton ecstasies that Justin had only dreamed of to rip through him again and again. Then Brian replaced his tongue with his hard cock, entering slowly, a bit at a time.

Justin gasped at the initial pain and then relaxed as he felt Brian's fullness filling him up. He groaned. He'd been waiting two lifetimes, a frog's lifetime and his own adolescence, now lost to him forever. He remembered fantasising about someone doing this to him constantly when he was as young as 13. (Yes I understand about the verb confusion (wink wink))

Brian rocked, deeper and deeper into our happy little bottom until he was down to the hilt. He moved up and down all the way in over and over, faster and faster. Justin was so tight, so wonderful, Brian couldn't believe it. He leaned forward and whispered sweet nothings and to make sure Justin was doing all right. Brian made out two words before a kind of mad joy overtook him. The words were faster...and...deeper.

And so faster and deeper he went, both men's moans and groans escalating to a climax as they...well, climaxed together. Brian pulled out just before, feeling the tightness in his one ball and shot all down Justin's back. Justin felt himself cumming and grabbed his tunic and came there so Brian's silk sheets wouldn't be wrecked.
After Brian had got up and gotten a cloth from the water closet and washed Justin up tenderly they got under the sheets and Brian gathered Justin's huggable body into his arms and they cuddled there before sleep.

"I'm sorry I was so awful to you when you were a frog."

"That's OK. I knew all I had to do was persevere. I knew...somehow, even without my memories, I knew...you were the one. Do you remember at the well? When you were getting ready to jump in the water?"

"Yes."

"I remember looking at your chest and abs and I was hooked."

"I'm afraid it took me a while longer...A little while ago after you turned human and five seconds after you looked at me with those blue, blue eyes."

Justin giggled softly in a way that made Brian want to stick his dick up his pert little bum again. But he was so tired...Soon...very soon.

‘It's a strange thing being in love," said Brian sleepily.

"Hmmm...?"

"I've never been in love before. I've had lots of sex but I had to seduce them all. I never really felt anything, you know? And then I got sick."

"What about your golden ball that I got for you? I thought you loved that. I think I remember something about...sweet sunshine."

"Oh well, that will always hold a special place in my heart. But it's just a chunk of gold. It can't love me back. YOU can. Can you? Will you?"

Justin looked up at him and smoothed his brown hair back comfortingly. "Of course, Brian. I already do."

Brian held Justin's face framed in his bigger hands and then smoothed both palms back through his blond hair and gazed deeply into Justin's blue eyes. Justin shivered. The whole move was pure erotica.

"And I love you. You....You are my Sunshine..."

THE END