- Text Size +
Brian did everything to look his best... he wanted to look good for Justin, but of course that was only half the reason. Most of all, he wanted this Mark to realize that he doesn't stand a chance and that Justin already has a boyfriend... a really hot boyfriend. Though he felt kinda pathetic because of it, he trusts Justin, so he wasn't really sure why bother doing it. On the other hand, he knew it's gonna be fun too, so... why not?

"Holy shit," Justin breathed out, looking at Brian with his mouth open.

"What?"

"You look absolutely amazing."

"Don't I always?" he asked, smirking.

Justin laughed and nodded in agreement. "But today you look especially good," he grabbed Brian's shirt and pulled him closer to him and kissed him hard.

"You don't look bad yourself," Brian stroked his hair.

"Well, I tried..."

"And I can see you put on really tight jeans."

Maybe too tight, Brian thought. He really didn't want Mark, or anyone else actually, to drool over him even more than he already does.

"I wanted you to have something to look at," Justin turned around, showing him how his ass looked good in those jeans.

"Fuck, you want me to take them off, don't you?"

Justin smiled broadly and kissed him: "Later. But right now we should go, Mark just texted me that he and Jess will be there in thirty minutes."

"Well, then we shouldn't keep them waiting."

"Yeah. Unfortunately Paul had to cancel... his boyfriend took him on a date. But maybe they could both join us later..." he was more talking to himself than to Brian.

And Brian already knew that he's gonna lose his mind today. But he promised Justin that he'd get to know them better... so he didn't really have a choice.

The moment they arrived to the club, Brian could see the resemblance to Babylon. But gay club is a gay club, just horny half naked and dancing bodies everywhere... so that wasn‘t a surprise. Well, actually really hot bodies, Brian thought and couldn't really hide the fact the he was checking them out. Which Justin noticed.

"What?" Brian asked with an innocent smile and shrugged his shoulder.

"Nothing," Justin laughed. "They're hot."

"Yeah. But you're hotter," he leaned to him and kissed him, leaving him a little breathless.

"Okay, I believe you," he chuckled. "Oh, there's Mark!" Justin pointed to him.

"Oh, great," Brian smiled, trying his best not to look annoyed.

Then Justin took his hand and basically dragged him to the bar where Mark stood. They immediately hugged and even kissed each other on the cheek, which Brian kinda hated. He even had to think about the fact that he lets Michael kiss him on the mouth and how Justin must feel about it. Well, more like how he used to feel... today he knows that it's just something they do. So even though Brian wants Justin's lips and cheek all to himself, he knows that he doesn't get to say anything about it. Well, not that he would actually say anything even if he could... that would be really pathetic.

"Brian," Mark smiled at him.

"Matt," he replied with an ironic smile.

"It's Mark."

"Oh, sorry. My bad."

Mark wasn't stupid, he knew Brian did it on purpose. They even exchanged looks that spoke for themselves. Only Justin was surprisingly oblivious to the situation and focused more on them getting to know each other.

"Where's Jess?" Justin asked, looking around.

"She went to the bathroom."

"Oh."

"And she's right here," Mark added as she appeared next to them.

"Hi, Justin," she hugged him happily. "Brian!" to Brian's suprise, she hugged him as well. And he kinda liked her, she reminded him of a mixture of Daphne and Lindsay. "How was your day?" she asked, looking at both of them.

"Yeah, great. We were just walking around the city and watched some movies..."

"And fucked," Brian added, not really sure why he said that. Well, he knew why, but now he kinda felt stupid. But Jess laughed, so it wasn't that bad. If he pissed Justin, he's gonna know later.

"Well, it's great that you get to spend some time together ... I haven't seen Justin this happy in a long time," she smiled.

"Yeah, I love to have my man around," Justin chuckled, leaning against Brian. "Wish it was like that every day."

Me too, Sunshine, me too, Brian thought, kissing him on the head.

"And when you're going back?" Mark asked, looking at Brian.

Brian was ready to ask if he wants to know, because he can't wait to have Justin all to himself, but he decided to swallow his question.

"Tomorrow."

"Shit. That sucks."

Brian raised his eyebrow, trying to figure out if Mark was just being an ass or if he was trying to piss him off.

"Yeah, but I'll be visiting again soon, so don't worry."

"Wouldn't it be better if you just moved here?"

Yeah, he definitely was trying to piss him off and it started to work. And even Justin started to notice the tension. So it was a good thing he decided to answer before Brian...

"Brian has his job in Pittsburgh, his friends, home... everything."

"Well, not everything. You're here."

Keep talking and I'll fucking punch you in the face. Brian was getting furious. Not only that he and Justin didn't have this conversation yet, but him thinking that he gets to say anything about it, was getting on his nerves.

"That's true, but I don't want him to sacrifice his life to be with me."

Brian remembered this line all too well from the night they decided to call of the wedding... they didn't want to sacrifice their lives and call it love to be together. And even though Brian still believed those words, it didn't change the fact that he would give anything to be with him.

"Come on, guys, this night is supposed to be fun," Jess smiled cheerfully.

And both Brian and Justin were thankful to her. They didn't want to have their weekend ruined. And fortunately, even Mark decided to shut up... which was a smart decision, because Brian was ready to help him with that.

Then they ordered their drinks and just talked about everything, but mostly about Justin's art and how great he is, making Brian really proud of him. Jess was practically praising him and his paintings and the more Brian was talking to her, the more he was liking her. But he couldn't say the same thing about Mark and he still couldn't figure out why Justin is even friends with him. Maybe the jealousy was getting the best out of him and the fact that Mark was pissing him off didn't help much, but he just couldn't shake the feeling that there was something off about him.

"Hey," Justin sat down next to him. "You're okay?"

"I'm great." He wasn't, but he didn't want to ruin the night for Justin.

"You're sure? We can go home if you want..."

Brian was debating with himself whether he should say yes, but before he could decide...

"Oh my god, Justin, this is our song! We have to dance!" Jess exclaimed.

And before Justin could say anything, she was dragging him to the dance floor. All Justin was able to do was to give Brian a look that was saying 'sorry' and 'behave' at the same time. And seeing Justin dancing and all happy and smiling actually helped Brian get in a better mood. Well, at least for a while... because when he noticed the way Mark was also looking at Justin, he pissed him off again.

But when Mark realized that Brian's looking at him with a question, 'Are you fucking kidding me right now?' written all over his face, he tried to pretend that he definitely wasn't fucking Justin with his eyes, which almost made Brian laugh.

"So ... you work for an advertising agency?" Mark asked.

"No. I own an advertising agency."

"Oh. Sounds cool."

"It is."

"You have to make good money then."

"Well, I do."

"And I heard you have a son. Gus, right?"

"Uhm, yeah."

Brian looked at him confused, trying to figure out what the fuck was going on. Was he trying to be a good guy all of a sudden, or was he just trying to get some informations that he could use later?

"Sorry. I just that Justin always loves to talk about him."

"Yeah, he loves Gus. We both do."

"Of course. I'm pretty sure you both can't wait to have a baby together one day."

"I'm sorry what?"

"A baby. You two... together."

Brian raised his eyebrow, wondering if someone put something in his drink. How the fuck they were talking about babies right now? And since when was this even something to talk about? Yeah, Justin said something here and there about wanting to have a family, but they never had a real conversation about it... definitely not one that involved having a baby together. So was he missing something or what?

"Sorry, it's none of my business."

"Yeah, you right about that," Brian answered, done with being polite. "I'm going to take a piss."

It was either that or running out of here and since Brian didn't want to leave Justin here or make him leave when he was obviously having a good time... the only thing he could do was to take a deep breath and calm down.

But when he returned to the bar after a while, he was anything but calm. Justin no longer danced with Jess, but with Mark. And not that they touched in any way or even danced close to each other... but that didn't change the fact that Brian's blood was boiling and his jaws were clenching.

"Don't worry about that," Jess suddenly said next to him.

"Huh?" he looked at her confused.

"Mark... he's harmless. He barks but he doesn't bite. And yeah, he has a crush on Justin, but he knows that he doesn't stand a chance... Justin loves you more than anything else, trust me. You're everything he talks about... sometimes it's even annoying," she laughed.

Brian wasn't happy with the fact that his face gave him away, but he really needed to hear that.

"Mark will get over him."

Brian snorted a little, "You think?"

"Yeah. I think meeting you will definitely help him with that... I never seen him this nervous."

Brian had to bite his lip not to smile too widely.

"I'm glad he has you in his life. He's lucky," she smiled at him.

"No. I'm the lucky one."

With that Brian made his way towards Justin ready to remind Mark one last time that Justin was his and only his.

"Sorry to interrupt, but can I get my boyfriend back for a dance?"

And Justin wasn't able to hold his big smile, it didn't happen often that Brian called him his boyfriend, especially not in front of people, and even though he was pretty sure that he did it mainly because of Mark, it didn't change the fact that it made his heart skip a beat.

"Yeah... yeah, sure," Mark replied, trying to hide his embarrassed face.

"Thanks,' Brian smiled ironically. Then he grabbed Justin's hand and pulled him closer, putting his arms around his neck. "Hey," he said, biting his lip.

"Hey, yourself," Justin chuckled with a raised eyebrow. "Boyfriend, huh?"

Brian rolled his eyes, knowing all too well where Justin was going with it, "Shut up and kiss me."

He didn't have to say it twice, Justin immediately sucked on Brian's lower lip and kissed him hard, doing a show for everyone around them.

"Damn, Sunshine," Brian breathed out softly. "You're making me really hard."

"Yeah?" Justin smiled playfully. "Then we should probably go home and do something about it."

"You sure? I mean you look like you're having a good time here. Also Mark may not be very happy either if you leave..."

Justin laughed a little, "It's true that I'm having a good time... but you fucking my brains out means that I'm gonna have a great time. And Mark will survive... he doesn't really have a choice because I'm going with you."

"Okay then," Brian smiled with his tongue in his cheek.

Justin quickly ran to Jess and Mark to say bye to them, and while Jess was seemingly happy for the two of them, Mark was obviously having a hard time with it, tasting a bitter taste on his tongue. But suddenly Brian felt a little sorry for him, because he knew what it feels like to be in love with Justin Taylor and how hard it is to stay away from him... but the sooner he accepts the fact that Justin's not meant for him, the sooner he'll be okay.

When Justin returned to Brian, he took his hand in his and said, "Come on, it's time for you to get me out of these jeans... they're really fucking tight..."

Brian smiled and wanted nothing more than that. Just his beautiful Sunshine moaning and screaming his name. But he also knew that there were things he and Justin needs to finally talk about, whether he wanted to or not...