- Text Size +
Justin was inhaling Brian's scent as he was gently caressing his neck with his lips. His hand was slowly finding its way to Brian's crotch, creating vibrations in Brian's body. He really hated this old elevator, it took forever to reach his floor. He just couldn't wait to have Brian inside him and feel his thrusts hitting the right spot.

"I'm so hard, Brian," Justin whispered in his heavy voice. "And you are too," he chukled when he put his hand inside Brian's jeans and felt his throbbing dick.

"Aach, careful, Sunshine, your hand is really cold."

"It will warm up."

Brian smiled and licked his lips, then he leaned against the wall while Justin was slowly stroking him and kissing his neck. Then the elevator door finally opened and they hurried to Justin's apartment. Justin's hands were shaking with excitement as he was unlocking.

"Hurry up, Sunshine."

"I'm trying," Justin laughed, finally opening the door.

Brian immediately pressed himself against Justin and put his arms around him, then he kissed him. It was hard and bruising and making Justin's head spin. Almost as if Brian was telling him that he was his just with that kiss. Brian then moved his hand down to Justin's jeans and unzipped them, releasing his hard and swollen cock.

"Oh, finally... they were really tight," Justin sighed with relief.

"Yeah, I can see... and feel that. Your dick is really hard."

"I told you," he bit his lip and licked Brian's earlobe, making him moan.

On the way to the bedroom, they somehow lost all their clothes and landed on the bed completely naked, feeling every inch of each other's skin. Justin lay on top of Brian and they were slowly rubbing their dicks against each other while kissing hungirly. Preecum was leaking from them both. Justin then started to kiss and lick his way down Brian's chest and stomach to his beautiful cock. He swallowed him whole in one swift move.

"F-fuck," Brian gasped loudly and closed his eyes, his head falling back.

Justin was sucking and licking him up and down while tightly squeezing the root of his dick and playing with his balls. Brian wasn't able to lay still, he was moving his hips and fucking Justin in the mouth and hitting the back of his throat while writhing and moaning.

Justin really loved to suck the head of his dick because he loved how Brian's body reacted to it. And Brian loved it too. He was leaking like crazy and Justin swallowed it obediently. Then he run his tongue down his big vein and sucked on his balls, one by one, until Brian was shaking with pleasure.

Justin was driving him crazy, swallowing him deep, almost choking on his dick. Brian's groans were loud and he knew he wasn't going to last much longer...

"No, wait," Brian stopped him.

"What's wrong?" Justin asked looking up.

"Nothing. I just don't want to come like this... I want to come inside your beautiful, warm and tight ass..."

Justin smiled excitedly. "Then do it... fuck me!" he demanded.

Justin lay on his stomach, waiting and moving a little as he was trying to rub his dick against the mattress. Brian took the lube from the nightstand and put some on his fingers. Then he started to kiss Justin's back and just gently pressed two fingers against his hole, teasing him.

"Brian, please, do it," Justin whispered, sticking his ass in the air and urging him.

Brian smiled and pushed those fingers inside him, making him moan loudly. He was moving them in and out, scissoring and stretching him to open him up. Justin instinctively moved his ass up and down fucking Brian's fingers.

"Oh, god," Justin gasped. "So good."

When Brian was sure that Justin is ready to take his dick, he pulled his fingers out of him and reached for the condom. He opened it with his teeth a put it on. Then he lay on top of Justin and press his dick against his opening, pushing into him all the way to his balls. He gave him a sec to adjust and then he finally started to move.

At first he was slow but after a while he wasn't able to control himself and started to thrust deep into him hitting his prostate. Justin was even trying to spred his legs wider in order to give him a better access. Their moaing and breathing was growing louder with each thrust. Brian's dick was sliding in and out of Justin's asshole, fucking him as deep as possible. He wanted Justin to remember this, to remember him inside him, to feel every thrust, every kiss, every touch. He knew he was rough, his fingers were sinking into Justin's skin on his hip, marking him... but Justin loved it. He loved the pain mixed with pleasure.

Justin was groaning, almost screaming with every thrust that hit his prostate, his hand was gripping the sheets. He was so close. And Brian wasn't far behind, so Justin's walls squeezing around his cock was all it took for him to explode with orgasm. And just hearing the sounds that Brian made immediately sent Justin over the edge as well.

Brian then collapsed on Justin's back and they just lay there like that for a while with Brian's semi-erect cock still inside him. Brian just didn't want to pull himself out of him and Justin didn't want to feel empty. Not yet.

----

When Brian woke up an hour later, he was surprised that he had fallen asleep... well, actually it wasn't such a surprise given how wildly they fucked. He immediately looked at the other side of the bed hoping to see Justin's beautiful naked body laying there... but instead he saw him sitting in the chair next to the bed... drawing.

"Let me guess... you're drawing my dick again?"

"Well, not just your dick..." Justin chuckled. "I just couldn't help myself... you look like a fucking God laying in my bed."

Brian laughed but he actually loved to hear it... that Justin still found him so hot. "Show it to me... I wanna see if you got the size right."

"It's not finished yet... but don't worry... it's the right size," he licked his lips, remembering the taste of Brian's dick. "Shit, I'm really hungry. Maybe we could order a pizza, what do you think?" Justin asked hopefully.

"What? Now? It's after midnight."

"So what? Come on Mr. 'I don't eat after seven'. We deserve good food after a good fuck," Justin winked at him.

"Just a good fuck?" Brian raised an eyebrow.

"Did I say good? I meant great, amazing... fucking hot."

"Uh-hmmm."

"And because of how great it was, I'm starving now."

"You want to kill me, right?"

"Don't worry, pizza won't kill you... but I might if I don't eat something very soon..."

"You could eat my ass..." Brian grinned.

"Hmm, very tempting... but if you don't want me to actually bite you, you should get me some food."

"Christ, you're crazy."

"Yeah, and you have no idea how crazy I can be, if I don't eat, so order me a pizza for your own good. With extra cheese," Justin smiled broadly.

"You're really lucky that your young body can handle this unhealthy eating."

"That's because I have you to help me burn those calories."

Brian couldn't help but laugh, "Yeah, we are really good at burning calories together."

"So just imagine how many calories we'll have to burn after that pizza ..." Justin bit his lip playfully.

Brian nodded in agreement, already looking forward to it. Then he picked up the phone and ordered Justin his pizza... with extra cheese, of course. But to be honest, he was kinda looking forward to that pizza as well... he knew he will regret it tomorrow, but right now he was really hungry too. Justin exhausted him.

"I see you're enjoying my pizza," Justin pointed out when Brian grabbed the third slice.

"Shut up," Brian rolled his eyes. "I'm saving you from eating too much of this crap."

Justin was smiling like an idiot and leaned to him for a kiss, "You're such an amazing person. I don't know what I'd do without you."

"No idea. You'd be lost."

"Yeah, you're right... which reminds me, Jess really likes you... she told me you're great."

"Well, she's great too."

"I know," Justin smiled. "But Mark on the other hand... I'm really sorry about that. I don't know what got into him."

"You noticed?"

"That you wanted to kill each other? Yes, I did."

"Well, he likes you, so..."

"Yeah, I know," Justin admitted and sighed.

"You do?" Brian asked, surprised.

"Well, it would be hard not to notice..."

"That's true, considering how he was eye fucking you..." Brian snorted.

"Yeah, that too."

"What do you mean?" Brian looked at him curiously.

"It's nothing, really."

"Justin?" Brian already knew he's not going like it but he needed to know.

"Um, well..."

"Did something happen?"

"Only once, we were out drinking... and he tried to kiss me."

"And did he?" Brian could feel his throat tighten.

"No. Of course not. I stopped him right away and explained him that I don't do that..."

"That you don't kiss?"

"Brian... I didn't fuck him if that's what you're asking..."

"Okay," it was a relief to him, that's for sure.

"Would it bother you if I did?"

"What?"

"I mean... we never said we'd stop fucking other people... so if that's changed for you..."

"You want to fuck him?"

"No, Brian, I don't. I'm only saying that if you want us to be exclusive, all you have to do is say it."

Brian opened his mouth to say something, but close it again when he realized that he had no fucking idea what to say. He wasn't even sure how they got to this topic... well, yeah, he definitely didn't want Justin to fuck Mark. But to be honest it's been quite a long time since he last considered Justin fucking with someone else as hot. And he himself didn't even remember the last time he actually enjoyed fucking some nameless trick. So being exclusive made sense ... but it scared Brian to death. Not that he didn't want it, because Justin is the only one he wants to be with. But saying it out loud and admitting it was really hard for Brian.

"Brian, we don't have to if you don't want to... it's okay. So start breathing again please," Justin laughed.

"It's not that I don't want to..."

"Really?" Justin was obviously surprised but in a good way.

"Well, why not, right? I mean we were ready to go down the aisle, so..."

"Yeah, but we decided to cancel it because we didn't want to change who we are..."

"That's true, but back then I thought that I need to fuck other people to prove something to myself... to feel good about myself... but now I know that fucking with someone else doesn't define who I am... that I can be who I am and be with you... only you."

"I'm starting to think that the pizza didn't just have extra cheese... but something really extra..."

"I mean it, Justin," Brian paused for a second and took a deep breath. "I love you."

Justin smiled widely and moved closer to him, putting his arms around Brian's neck, "You're full of surprises, Mr. Kinney," with that he kissed him deeply, while playing with his hair. "I love you too."

"Yeah, well, you've waited long enough, so..."

"And I would wait even longer... I just want you to be happy, and I don't care if you need to fuck other people to feel that way... so if you're doing this just for me, you really don't have to..."

"But I am happy. When I'm with you... I'm happy."

Justin was starting to think that he was dreaming, but the happiness he felt was undescribable. "Okay then..."

Then they started to kiss, slowly and gently, just teasing each other while running their fingers over their naked bodies. Justin sat on Brian's lap and wrapped his legs around his torso, their dicks were already getting hard.

"Guess it's time to burn those calories..." Justin laughed and gently bit Brian's lip.

"Guess so..." Brian pressed his forehead against Justin's. Then he reached between them and took both of their dicks in his hand, gently stroking them together.

Justin started to breath faster, moaning into Brian's mouth while hungirly kissing him. That feeling of Brian's cock on his was absolutely amazing. And when they couldn't wait any longer Brian put on a condom and quickly pushed into Justin who immediately gasped loudly, scratching Brian's back.

"Oh, God, Brian..."

Brian pulled Justin's butt cheeks apart to be able to thrust deep into him and then he started to quickly move in and out. Both of them were gasping for air and holding each other real tight.

Justin groaned loudly when Brian's cock suddenly slipped from his ass but Brian quickly pushed back into him, slamming into his prostate.

"Fuck!" Justin screamed, scratching Brian again.

Feeling that he's really close Justin wrapped his hand around his leaking cock and started to stroke himself, moaning.

"You're so fucking hot," Brian breathed out heavily.

Justin smiled, kissing him passionately. And after a few more thrusts and strokes, cum started to run down Justin's dick. Brian immediately followed, filling the condom inside Justin's tight ass and groaning with pleasure.

When they regained their strength, they went to take a shower together. Both of them were smiling and giggling, almost acted like teenagers. But they couldn't help themselves - they were fucking happy and in love.

Their hands were running over each other's body with soap, while touching their sore dicks and kissing all the time.

They even almost forgot about the fact that they're gonna have to say goodbye to each other tomorow.

Well... Almost.

And there was still something Brian needed to get off his chest... something he needed to know... even though it scared the shit out of him.

And Justin knew the moment he saw how Brian was looking at him. "What is it, Brian?"

"I just... I need to know something."

"What?"

Brian took a deep breath, knowing he probably won't like the answer, but he had to ask: "Are you even planning to return to Pittsburgh one day? Or you wanna stay here?"