- Text Size +
As expected, Brian woke up with a really bad hangover. He could barely open his eyes, it felt as if his head was about to explode. Shit. What a night. He really thought he's going to get bored to death, but as it turned out, he certainly couldn't be further from the truth. He danced the shit out of himself. And the boys really made sure that his engagement was properly celebrated. Althought he could barely remember what they were actually doing... or how he even got home. Michael probably drove him. Or Ted...



He sat up and almost fell right back, but he managed to keep his balance. He smelled really bad. That said, he really needed to change those sheets. But first shower, that was definitely needed, though he wasn't sure if his legs would listen to him. Or that he won't throw up if he tries to get up.



But he knew that he would definitely throw up if he didn't take a shower.



So he took it slowly and with every bit of his strenght he managed to get into the shower and get himself clean. And he didn't womit, so that was a really big plus.



But just as he was wrapping a towel around his waist, he heard the sound of the door opening. And he knew right away that Michael fucked up. Big time. Because there was only one person who could be barging in at this hour.



Debbie.



Hell, he wouldn't be even surprised if Jennifer was with her.



"I'm gonna kill you, Michael," he muttered under his breath and went to face the inevitable.



Pinching the bridge of his nose, he tried to come up with something for his defense, but he could only sigh. He's never telling Michael anything ever again.



"Listen, before you start yelling..." he began, but then froze right on the spot when he finally looked at the person standing in the middle of his living room. "You're not Debbie..."



"Well, the last time I checked, I wasn't," Justin chuckled.



Brian just stared at him in disbelief for a few seconds. He wasn't that hungover. Or was he?



And Justin just raised his eyebrows in amusement. "Yes, Brian, I'm really here," he said with a smile, assuming what Brian was probably thinking.



And only then Brian finally let out the breath he didn't know he was holding in. His heart was racing. His legs were shaking.



Then he finally took the few steps toward Justin and closed the distance between them. He brushed the back of his fingers against his cheek and then ran them through Justin's hair, making sure he was real.



"Kiss me already," Justin whispered heavily with a smile.



Brian licked his lips and his eyes lit up. Then he cupped Justin's face and began moving closer until their faces were just inches apart. He only stopped to look at him, glancing between his eyes and lips, as if he was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. Well, he was.



Then he finally pressed their lips together. Kissing him deeply yet very gently. He was completely melting into that kiss, into Justin, grabbing him by his hair, holding him tight and close, showing him how hungry he was for him as their tongues battled. Showing him how much he had missed him. He just couldn't get enough of him. Of his taste, of his skin, of his touch. He never wanted to stop kissing him.



But the need for air was eventually stronger than them. They pressed their foreheads together, smiling, with their eyes locked and their arms still wrapped tightly around each other. Brian couldn't believe it, it was like a dream he didn't want to end.



"What are you doing here?" he finally asked.



"You called me."



"What?" Brian was confused for a bit.



"You don't remember? You were saying that you're happy and that you love me..."



Brian sighed, closing his eyes. "Oh my God. I really did that," he was more stating than asking.



"Yes, you did," Justin chuckled. "And you scared me a little. So here I am."



"Wait, don't tell me you flew here because of my drunk night call?"



"No."



Brian sighed with relief. "Thank God."



"I drove here."



"What? You're kidding me, right?"



"Nope," he smiled widely.



"You fucking drove here for five hours in the middle of the night?"



"Four, actually. The traffic is really great at night."



"You're crazy."



"Yeah, well," he shrugged. "When your fiancé calls you drunk in the middle of the night, telling you he loves you, it's really hard to think straight. Especially when you hear in his voice how much he misses you."



Brian's lips curled into a half-smile and he had to blink a few times because otherwise he was sure his eyes would fill with tears. And the lump in his throat was really annoying.



He even forgot to breath for a moment.



"I just had to come see you and make sure you're okay with my own eyes, because I know you wouldn't tell me the thruth, even if you were dying here."



"But you have work, Justin..."



"I know. But you are more important right now. But..." he paused for a second. "I'm here just for a day. I have to go back tonight. It's just that have to finish two paintings by Monday and I haven't even started yet, so..."



It was like a stab into his heart, but then he remembered that this was more than what he had just minutes ago, when he was sure Justin wouldn't be visiting for at least another few weeks. So he didn't complain.



"You really drove here just to spend a few hours with me?"



"Of course, Brian. Maybe I chose to stay in New York... but you are and always will be my priority."



"You're such a twat," he laughed a little, his heart basically beating out of his chest.



Justin beamed. "You see, when it comes to you, Mr. Kinney, nothing can stop me."



Brian bit his lip as he couldn't help but smile. This kid has completely stole his heart a turned his life upside down in the best possible way.



He rested his forehead against his, playing with his hair. "I really thought I wouldn't see you for God knows how long."



"I told you I'd always make time. Even if only for a few hours. Because every minute with you is worth it."



Brian chuckled softly and took a deep breath. "Well, then I think we should really make this day worth it."



"Oh, yeah?" Justin raised his eyebrow.



"Uh-hmm. Tell me... why do you still have your clothes on?" He asked heavily with his lips on Justin's ear, making him shiver.



"Because somebody didn't take them off yet," he teased.



"What an ass."



They both smiled. And Brian kept staring at him for a few more seconds. God. He was so beautiful. Every time he looked at him he just took his breath away.



Then he kissed him again, but slowly, just teasing him, tracing his lips with the tip of his tongue, tasting him. And when he couldn't wait any longer, he simply plunged his tongue deep into Justin's mouth, kissing him as if his life depended on it. It was rough and bruising. Exactly the way they both liked it.



Meanwhile, Justin's hands slid down Brian's sides and unwrapped the towel he had around his waist, releasing his hard cock. He played with it real slow, stroking him, rubbing the swollen head. Brian groaned, even whimpered into his mouth. It had been almost a month since he had last felt someone else's hand on his dick than his own. So he was insanely sensitive.



The next thing Justin knew was that Brian was taking off his jacket and pulling his shirt over his head. He nuzzled into Justin's neck, kissing and licking him, tasting the salt of sweat on his skin. Smelling him. He smelled so good. Brian had always loved the way he smelled and tasted.



Then his hands and mouth began to travel his blond's body. His tongue slid down his neck to his chest. He licked his hard nipples, swirled them around in his mouth, nibbled them, suck them until Justin gasped. He traced his ribs and sides with his fingers. He ran his tongue down Justin's stomach, and suddenly he was on his knees, popping the buttons of Justin's jeans. Only Justin had the power to do that - to drive him to his knees.



Brian looked up so he could see the lust in Justin's eyes and began to pull down his jeans and boxers until they slid right under his perfect ass. Justin slightly opened his mouth, his breathing increased. Then Brian finally took his throbbing dick in his hand and closed his fingers around it. He stroked it a few times, turning Justin on even more.



With a flat tongue, he licked the underside of his cock from his balls to the sensitive head like an ice pop, and finally he swallowed him whole down his throat. He just wanted to have his dick in his mouth as deep as possible, taste him and choke on him. It made Justin scream and beg at the same time.



"Fuck, Brian," Justin moaned, his eyes rolled back into his head.



Brian glanced at him again, enjoying the view, still having him deep inside his mouth, tasting his leaking precum. Justin shoved his hands roughly into his hair and held him still as he began to thrust into his mouth. Brian's eyes almost watered. Justin's dick was so bick and swollen, but he took him whole. But the moment he saw and felt Justin was about to cum, he immediately stopped him, making him sigh in frustration.



"No yet, Sunshine," he kissed and licked his way up his body back to his lips. "I want you to come with my throbbing cock inside your tight little ass," with that he kissed him hungirly.



"Then fuck me!" Justin grabbed the back of his head and licked his neck. Brian groaned.



Then they somehow managed to get into the bedroom. Justin immediately lay down on the bed on his back. Brian helped him get completely naked by taking off those jeans and boxers while looking deep into each other's eyes and laughing together.



Brian took his time, just watching Justin on the bed, naked, with his hard dick pointing straight up his belly. He chewed on his lip, wanting to do everything with and to Justin.



The blond loved the way he was looking at him, and he decided to give him something better to watch. So he grabbed his dick, stroking himself, moaning, while he was looking deep into Brian's eyes.



"Jesus," Brian whispered, his cock was now leaking too. "You're so fucking hot."



Justin smiled, licking his lips. And Brian knew he couldn't just watch anymore, so he climed on the bed and covered Justin with his body, their hard coks were touching and rubbing against each other. Brian pined his hands above his head and kissed his neck, sucking and nibbling it, marking his territory.



"Brian," Justin moaned. "I really need you inside me."



Brian smiled and looked into his eyes. "Tell me how much you need me inside you," he whispered huskily.



"So much that it hurts."



"Oh, Sunshine," he stroked his cheek and traced his lips with his index finger. "Then we should probably do something about it."



Brian reached for the bedside table, opened the drawer, and pulled out a condom and a lube.



"Put it on me," he said with a smile.



Justin giggled and took the condom from his hand. He tore the package open with his teeth and wrapped his fingers around Brian's cock, rolling the condom down his length. Brian gasped, his eyes darkened.



Then he put Justin's legs on his shoulders and squeezed the lube on his hole. Justin hissed, it was really cold, but he knew it would warm up. They were both so horny and excited. It had "only" been a month since they had last touched each other, but it seemed like an eternity.



Then Brian finally pressed the tip of his cock against Justin's opening, just gently rubbing it, waiting for Justin to relax, so he wouldn't hurt him. And when he felt he was opening, he started pushing in. Inch by inch, until his whole dick was inside Justin. They both gasped with their eyes closed. And everything just went numb, except for that amazing sensation.



"Fuck," Brian growled. "You're so tight."



Justin squeezed his ass even tighter, making Brian's cock twitch inside him. And that feeling made Brian crazy. He immediately began to move his hips, thrusting deep into Justin.



"Oh god," Justin moaned as Brian's dick hit his prostate in the right way. "I've missed this so much," he kissed him hungirly.



Brian smiled and wrapped his fingers around Justin's erection, knowing he wouldn't last long, because it just felt too good, and while his cock was quickly sliding in and out of Justin, he stroked him. Justin dig his nails into Brian's back, his toes curled. And before he realized it he shot his load all over Brian's chest. Two more thrusts later Brian buried himself deep inside him and came as well, moaning his name.



----



"I think I need another shower," Brian laughed, stroking Justin's hair. "I have your cum all over me."



"No, you don't. You look hot. And you smell hot. Like sex and sweat," the blond smiled, licking his lips.



Brian rolled his lips into his mouth. "You like it when I'm sweaty and sticky, huh?"



"No. I love when you're sweaty and sticky."



"Then I don't think I'll ever shower again."



Justin laughed and traced Brian's chest with his index finger. "You know, this was actually our first sex after getting engaged," Justin pointed out.



"Oh," Brian smiled. "Then it's a good thing it was really hot sex."



Justin nodded, smiling. Then he just looked at him, biting his lip, wondering how he got so lucky. Because everything he ever wanted was right in front of him.



"What is it, Sunshine?" Brian arched his brow. "What are you thinking about?"



"About how I can't wait to finally marry you."



Brian chuckled and pulled him closer for a kiss. "Me too," he whispered, nuzzling him. "Which kind of reminds me..."



"What?"



"We should probably pay a visit to your mom. And Debbie..."



"Why?"



"Um, well, let's just say the reason I got drunk yesterday was that I kind of told Michael and the boys about us getting engaged."



"What?" he exclaimed. "You did?"



Brian scrunched his nose. "Are you mad?"



"Uh... no," he smiled. "I mean, if my mom finds out before I tell her, she's going to kill me, but... I'm glad you told them. It feels more real when someone other than us knows."



"It does, right?" he stroked his cheek. "I mean, Michael kinda freaked out at first, but then he calmed down and... well, he's more than happy to be my best man," Brian grinned.



"You've already asked him?"



"Well, yeah. Why wait? And I mean there really wasn't much to ask... he's like a brother to me, I wouldn't want anyone else to be my best man. I can't even imagine getting married without him."



"Well, then I'm glad he said yes, because otherwise I would kick his ass."



Brian laughed and kissed his hand. "I would marry you even if he said no. I would even marry you on a desert island without anyone else present."



"Are you saying we should elope?" Justin smiled playfully.



"That would definitely be fun. But I'm pretty sure Debbie would find us and kill us... so that's probably out of the question."



"Not just Debbie, my mom too."



"Yeah. So I guess we're going to have a big ass wedding with vows and everything."



"Vows?" Justin was a bit surprised. "You want vows?"



"Uh," Brian cleared his throat. "I mean... we don't have to... I just assumed that... I don't know, that you might want them, but... that's probably stupid and we don't need them, so... forget it," Brian shrugged, trying to look like it wasn't a big deal.



"Brian?"



"Yeah?" he looked at him and blushed a little.



"We may not need them, but I want them. So you better start thinking about what you'll write in yours," he winked at him.



Brian sighed, pretending to be annoyed. "Well," he quickly rolled Justin onto his back and pinned him to the bed. "I already know one thing I'll write in my vow... that I'll suck you every chance I get for the rest of our lives," his hand slowly slid down to Justin's cock, stroking him.



"Hmm," Justin moaned. "That's a really good start."



"Thought so. You're already getting hard, young man. Again."



"It's really easy with you. You have magic hands. Too bad we don't have much time since we have to go see Debbie and my mom."



"Oh, Sunshine, don't you know I also have a really magic mouth and tongue? It'll be quick, I promise."



"Well, if you say so," Justin chuckled, and Brian immeditaly showed him how magic his mouth really was.



----



An hour later, they parked in front of Debbie's house. Justin had already called his mother to meet them there, she could barely hold back her tears as they talked on the phone, knowing her son was in town, so Justin couldn't even imagine how emotional she would be once they tell her about the engagement. He was excited and nervous at the same time. And Brian as well. Debbie was the closest thing he had to a mom. And even though he wasn't some weepy lesbian, this made him nervous as hell for some reason.



"We should probably go inside. I mean, we can't just sit here all day," Brian said, laughing a little, because somehow they didn't want to get out of the car.



"I know. I just... it's been almost five months since I last saw them, and now I'm about to give them a heart attack, so I'm just a little nervous, I guess," he chuckled.



"Well, maybe they will have a heart attack, but look on the bright side, before that they'll get the best news ever," Brian grinned.



"Good point," he laughed. "They're actually very lucky."



"Exactly. So... are we going?"



"Yeah," Justin nodded. "Let's do it."



Under different circumstances, they would just let themselves in, but this time they decided to knock and wait. Or rather Justin did, if it was up to Brian, he would just barge in. But he knew it was better to listen to his fiancé. And it wasn't long before the door quickly opened. Justin didn't even say hello, and Jennifer and Debbie were already crushing him in their arms.



"I can't breathe!" he gasped for air.



"Christ. Could you not kill him?" Brian looked at them amused.



"Mom, please!" Justin tried again.



"I'm sorry, honey, but I'm just really happy to see you," she teared up a little. "You look so nice."



"Thanks," he smiled.



"But you're so thin!" Debbie exclaimed. "Do you even eat?"



"He does, trust me," Brian winked at her.



"Well, he should try to eat some of his proteins off a plate."



"Oh, I really don't need to hear that," Jennifer blushed.



"Come on, Mother Taylor, don't be such a prude," Brian rolled his lips into his mouth and smiled. "And give me a hug."



Jennifer got on her toes and pulled him into her arms. "I'm happy to see you too, Brian."



Then they all went inside and sat down at the table. Debbie served them coffee and some lemon bars. And of course she and Jennifer started asking Justin a million questions, basically talking over each other.



"Oh, Sunshine, I'm so glad you're here. Are you doing okay? How's New York? How's work? How's everything?" Debbie was curious.



"Um, yeah, I'm doing okay, Deb, thanks for asking. And New York's great, work too, really, I mean, I miss you all so much, but I know I'm exactly where I need to be right now, doing what I love."



"You have no idea how sad I was when I heard that you've decided to stay there. But if you're happy there, then that's all that matters."



"Thanks, Deb," he smiled, but then he felt that Brian's leg was bouncing under the table, so he put his hand on it to calm him down. Brian immediately intertwined their fingers.



"Why didn't you call you were coming?"



"It was a totaly spontaneous decision, Mom," Justin looked at Brian and smiled. Brian squeezed his hand.



"And how long are you staying?"



"Um, well, not long... Actually, I have to go back tonight."



"What?" Debbie squealed. "You just got here."



"I know, I know... and I'm really sorry, but I have a lot work to do. If I could, I'd stay longer, trust me," he looked at Brian again, who smiled at him with his sad eyes.



"Well, then I'm surprised you're even here instead of staying in the loft and fucking," Debbie pointed out.



"Deb!" Justin laughed.



"Oh god," Jennifer sighed.



"We would be probably doing just that, but there's a reason we came here to talk to you," Brian began. "We have some news."



"What is it?" Jennifer asked immeditaley.



"Well," Justin took a deep breath.



"Christ, you're making me fucking nervous. Spit it out," Debbie demanded.



"Um, well... Brian and I..."



"Oh no. Don't tell me you broke up," Debbie's eyes widened.



"What? No!" Justin shook his head.



"Then what? Is it bad? Oh, it's bad, isn't it? How bad?"



"Jesus, could you stop talking for a second?" Brian snapped. "We haven't broke up, no one is dying, nothing bad is happening..."



"Like Brian said, it's nothing bad," Justin reassured them.



"So what is it? Talk, honey," Jennifer smiled, waiting.



"Okay. So, Brian and I... we... we are... uh," he laughed nervously. "We are..."



"We're getting married. Surprise," Brian grinned from ear to ear.



"Like he said," Justin grinned in the same way.



And Debbie with Jennifer were completele stunned. It took them a moment to take in what they had just heard.



"Are you okay?" Justin asked carefully. "Do you need water or something?"



"I'm just waiting for the cameras to appear," Debbie replied.



"We're being serious, Deb," Justin said.



"You better be, because otherwise I will smack you both," she started to tear up. "You're actually serious?"



"Yes!" they both said at once.



"Oh my god," Debbie immediately stood up and went to kiss them both on the cheek. "You're not pregnant, are you?" she looked at Justin.



"Uh, n-no," he was confused.



"Well, I have really good sperm," Brian smiled smugly. "But not that good."



They laughed, but then Justin finally realized that his mother hadn't said a word yet. "Mom? Are you... are you okay?"



"Um, yeah, I'm just," in that moment she basically burst into tears. "I'm so happy and shocked and happy and... oh my god... you're really getting married?"



"Yeah, we are, Mom," he smiled and took her hand.



"Oh my god. I can't believe it. When did you propose?" she looked at Brian.



"Oh, well, I didn't. It was actually Justin who proposed."



"What?" Jennifer and Debbie exclaimed at once.



"Yeah, it was me. When Brian visited me in New York, I just had to do it," he smiled.



"Wait, what? You proposed in New York? You mean that..."



"Yeah, mom, when you called me and said that you wish for us to get married, we were already engaged. I just wasn't ready to tell you... we wanted to keep it to ourselves for a while. I hope you understand."



"Oh, honey, I'm just really happy for you. For both of you," she looked at Brian. "Guess I'm finally going to be your mother-in-law."



"Guess so," Brian smiled. "Couldn't ask for a better one."



"Oh, come here. Both of you," she stood up and tightly hugged them both at once.



"Thanks, Mother Taylor," Brian kissed her on the cheek.



And once she was done hugging them, Brian pulled Justin into his arms and kissed him on the forehead. "See, no heart attack," he whispered. "Just happy tears."



Justin smiled back, running his hand up and down Brian's back.



----



"Well, that went... well," Brian laughed as he closed the loft door behind them.



"Yeah," Justin smiled at him. "They're probably planning the whole wedding right now."



"I wouldn't be surprised," Brian leaned against the door, eyeing him from head to toe, and the blond was obviously enjoying it. "I wanted to fuck you the whole time we were there."



"Really?" he asked with a teasing smile.



"Yeah, really," Brian's eyed darkened. "Come here," he said huskily.



Justin smiled and bit his lip, then he closed the distance between them. His body pressed into Brian's and he immediately could feel his cock getting hard, so he began to gently rub his crotch against his.



"You up for one more?" Brian asked, already unbottoning Justin's jeans.



"Always," Justin licked his lips and gave Brian a deep kiss.



And Brian immedaitely took his ass hard and fast right there against the metal door. They came together, screaming each other's name, and collapsed on the bed, completely exhausted.



"Wow," Justin breathed out, his heart was still pounding. "That was..."



"I know," Brian agreed. "Hot as fuck," he rolled onto his side, watching Justin's naked body covered in sweat. "Okay, I definitely love when you're sweaty, too."



Justin chuckled and rolled onto his side as well. They were just looking at each other, smiling.



But suddenly Brian's face got serious. "I've been thinking..."



"Oh, that's always a dangerous sign," he laughed.



"Well, there's something we should talk about."



"Shit. You're serious."



"I am."



"You're scaring me. What's going on?"



"I don't how to say this, but..."



"Brian," Justin moved closer to him, his face was worried. "What is it? Tell me."



"Okay, but it's huge and I don't want you to freak out or anything."



"I am already freaking out!"



"Well, then I'm just gonna say it."



"Please!"



"Uh-uh," Brian cleared his throat. "Will you, um... will you keep your last name or will you take mine?" he bit his lip, trying not to laugh.



And Justin just opened his mouth, ready to strangle him. "Do you realize that you just scared the shit out of me?"



"Well?" Brian arched his brows, waiting for his answer.



"I... I don't know. I haven't really thought about it yet."



"Then you better start... I mean, Justin Kinney sounds kind of hot, don't you think?"



"Well, it does," Justin ran his fingers through his hair. "And I'll definitely think about it," he whispered and grazed his earlobe with his teeth. "But now..."



"What?"



"I want to go out. To Babylon and dance."



"Uh, I would love that too, but it's getting late, Justin. And I'd feel a lot better if you didn't drive in the middle of the night again."



"Are you trying to get rid off me?"



"Never."



"Good. Because I'll stay the night."



"What? Justin, you can't. You said it yourself, you have to finish two paintings by Monday and it's Saturday."



"And I'll finish them, even if I have to stay up all night tomorrow... but this night I'm going to spend with you. So I really hope you don't have a problem with that, Mr. Kinney," he smiled widely.



Brian took a deep breath and pressed his forehead against Justin's. "Well, then I guess we're going to Babylon."