- Text Size +
Justin's body moved in perfect sync with the music right under the spotlight, his lips curled into a small smile, his eyes closed, and he looked absolutely amazing. Brian couldn't look away. He watched him from the bar, just enjoying the sight. He still couldn't believe that this beautiful blond is going to be his husband. His husband. If someone had told him this all those years ago when he took him home for the first time, he would have laughed and probably asked them what drug they are on. But now... now he couldn't even imagine spending the rest of his life without him. He loved him more than he thought was possible. And he wanted to marry him more than anything.

He was done being the stud of Liberty Avenue, now he just wanted to be the man Justin deserved. And he was ready to give him anything to make him happy.

Brian finished the rest of his beer as the song finally came to an end. Justin opened his eyes, but his little smile remained firmly in place. And Brian's eyes were still fixed on him as the blond slowly walked over to him.

"Are you planning to sit here all night, old man?" Justin asked, his arms crossed.

"Did you just call me old?" Brian arched his brows, his lips tightly pressed together.

"Well, that depends - are you going to dance with your fiancé or not?" Justin smiled from ear to ear.

"I think I should just spank you, you little twat."

Justin chuckled and pressed against Brian's body. "You know how much pain turns me on," he bit his lip.

"You're a little devil," Brian smiled and deeply kissed his delicious lips. "I think I'd just rather take you to the backroom. It's been a long time since we've fucked there."

"One song. Then you can fuck me. Please," he tried his puppy eyes. "Don't make me ask that guy over there to dance with me," Justin nodded at some random guy.

Brian sighed a little. "Okay. One song."

"That's all I want," Justin playfully bit his chin.

Hand in hand, they made their way to the dance floor and pressed their bodies together, holding each other close as they moved and swayed to the thumping music, forgetting the world around them. Soon their lips danced together as well in pasionate kisses. Their happiness was almost touchable.

"Our first dance is going to be so epic," Brian smiled, his forehead pressed against Justin's.

"I know. Almost as epic as our prom dance."

Brian pulled away a little and looked at him. "Wait, you..."

"No. I still don't remember. But Daphne has told me about it so many times it's almost as if I did."

The look on Brian's face everytime they talk about that night was something that was almost unbearable to see. They were both affected by what happened, but Justin couldn't even imagine how hard it must have been for Brian to witness it all.

"Brian," Justin whispered, stroking his cheek with his thumb. "It's been a long time. And I'm okay. We're okay. That's all that matters."

"I know. I just wish that..."

Justin put a finger on Brian's lips. "Don't do this to yourself. I'm okay, Brian. And we're going to have a epic dance on our wedding day that I'll definitely never forget."

Brian nodded with a smile and gently kissed his forehead. Then he pulled him close again and Justin rested his head on Brian's chest. And they ended up dancing for much longer than just one song.

"Shit," Brian sighed.

"What's wrong?"

"Well, it seems like we're going to have to leave the backroom for later."

"Why?" Justin was confused.

"Because you're about to have a little reunion with three clowns," Brian nodded at the bar.

Justin immediately turned around and smiled broadly as he saw Michael, Ted, and Emmett waving at them with surprised and excited expressions on their faces. Justin basically ran to them almost as if they hadn't seen each other for years. Brian had to roll his eyes, he just wanted Justin all to himself since he knew he didn't have much time left with him, but at the same time he had to smile, seeing how happy Justin looked.

"I can't believe my eyes! Are you really here?" Michael hugged him.

"Yes, Michael, I'm here," he chuckled, then he turned to hug Ted. "Ted, hi! I'm so glad to see you."

"Me too, Justin. You look great."

"Thanks! Oh, Em!"

"Sweetie, oh my god, I'm gonna cry, come here," Emmett pulled him into his arms and kissed him on the cheek longer than Brian liked.

"Okay, that's enough," Brian growled and unwrapped Emmett's arms from Justin.

"Mr. Possessive," Emmett frowned at Brian. "Oh, I can't believe you're really here. I've missed you so much, baby."

"Me too, Em. All of you. How are you guys?"

"The better question is, how are you! Is New York treating you well? And what about men - are they hot?" Emmett smiled.

"Um, I'm good and New York is just amazing. And men - well, they're hot, so I really think you should come for a visit and check them out," Justin winked at him.

"Yeah? That would be so great and we could go shopping and everything," he clapped happily.

"Yeah, Em, anything you want. You're always welcome."

"Well, I am in a happy relationship with Blake, but can I tag along?" Ted chuckled.

"Always," Justin smiled. "The same goes for you, Michael. You can bring Ben."

"Sunshine, do you realize that if you invite everyone from Pittsbugh to come visit you, you won't have much time for me?" Brian arched his brow.

"Don't be so jealous," Michael laughed.

"Yeah, we have a right to spend time with him, too," Emmett said, sticking out his tongue.

"Go use that tongue on someone's ass," Brian replied and put his arm around Justin's shoulders.

"When did you even get here?" Ted was curious.

"Early in the morning."

"Wait, don't tell me you're here because my mother found out about your engagement. Because I haven't told her anything! I promise," Michael panicked a little.

"Don't worry, Mikey. You've managed to keep our secret for almost twenty-four hours, so I'm really proud of you," Brian laughed. "But it's not a secret anymore, we told her and Jennifer today."

"Thank God!" Michael sighed with relief. "It was so damn hard."

They all laughed and ordered themselves drinks. The boys were obviously very curious about Justin's life in New York, basically interrogating him the whole time. At first, Brian wanted to save him and just take him home, but eventually he realized that Justin really enjoyed it, he had that spark in his eyes when he talked about how much he loves his life in New York and fulfilling his big dream. Brian was without a doubt so proud of him and really happy for him. But again, there was this small selfish part of him that wished Justin hated it there. He just wanted him back home. And he really hated how much he took him for granted when Justin was still living in Pittsburgh. He wasted so much time trying to hide his feelings for him.

But the most important thing was that no matter how difficult their future may be, they will make it work. Nothing can stop them. Nothing can break the bond they share.

"I'm so sad you can't stay longer. Next time you have to come for at least a week. After all, we have to plan your wedding," Emmett smiled enthusiastically. "You will be a bautiful bride."

Justin laughed, "Thanks, Em."

"I think I'm speaking for all of us when I say I'm really curious when you're planning that big day?" Michael arched his brows.

"Uh, well," Justin looked at Brian. "We haven't really talked about it yet."

"Then you better start!" Emmett exclaimed. "I mean, the wedding date is just the beginning, you have to pick the venue, select the caterer, choose the color theme, hire a photographer, band, DJ, florist... not to mention, plan your bachelor party and your honeymoon. What's your budget?"

Brian and Justin just blinked a few times with their mouth slightly open.

"How about we start with something simpler, like making a guest list?" Justin suggested.

Emmett sighed deeply. "Oh, Sunshine, we have a lot of work to do."

"Good luck, you two," Ted laughed.

Brian took a deep breath, "Just don't drive us crazy, okay, Honeycutt?"

Emmett grinned, "Don't worry, Bri. This wedding will be perfect."

----

"I'm really sorry we didn't make it to the backroom," Justin laughed, kissing Brian on the neck.

"Well, I'm not. I'm just glad we got out of there. Emmett is crazy."

"He's just trying to help and he's a little enthusiastic about it," Justin moved his hand up Brian's thigh, close to his crotch.

"Uh," Brian moaned. "I'm driving, Justin."

"I know," he traced his ear with the the tip of his tongue. "And I'm just playing... with your cock."

"Fuck," he moaned again as Justin started rubbing him over his jeans. "You really love adrenaline, don't you?"

Justin chuckled. "Well, what can I say? It makes me horny," he circled his thumb around the head of Brian's cock.

"I can see that," Brian inhaled through his nose and tilted his head slightly, trying really hard to keep his eyes open.

"You're so fucking hard," Justin whispered into his ear.

Brian groaned. "God, fuck, you have to stop, I can't..."

"You usually beg me not to stop," he smirked.

"Well, trust me, I don't want you to, but I would love to get us home safely, so..."

Justin sighed. "Fine, fine."

"You can finish it when we get home," Brian bit his lip, feeling how painfully hard he was.

"Can't wait," he smiled. "You know, Emmett may be a little crazy, but he's right about one thing... we should really start planning the whole thing. I mean, we don't even have a date yet. Do we want a summer wedding or a winter wedding?"

"Well, if we don't want our dicks to freeze before our wedding night then I think a winter wedding isn't a good idea."

"Good point. And a summer wedding sucks, too. I mean, I don't want to sweat all day."

"Well, that leaves us with spring and fall."

"I love fall, but there is something really romantic about spring," he smiled dreamily.

"Okay, then it's going to be a spring wedding, I guess."

"Yeah?" Justin looked at him excitedly.

"Yeah, I like that too."

Justin almost jumped on him to kiss the hell out of him, but stopped himself at the last second. No matter how much he loved adrenaline, he really didn't want to be in a car accident. But he was so fucking happy, the smile on his lips was just huge.

"God. I can't believe it's really happening. Do you think we're crazy?"

"Maybe, but who cares," Brian shrugged. "I mean, it's something we want, right?"

"Hell yes! I've wanted it since the first day I met you."

Brian chuckled. "Well, it may have taken me a little longer, but... right now I just want to say 'I do' already and be your husband. I don't care about anything else."

"Damn, Mr. Kinney. You must really love me," he smiled playfully.

Brian turned his head to look at him, his face completely serious. "You have no idea."

Justin took a deep breath and shifted closer to him, resting his head on Brian's shoulder. "I think I do," he whispered. "I love you the same."

Smiling from ear to ear they entered the elevator, and for the first time in his life, Brian was really glad that the old piece of shit was so slow. He immediately pushed Justin against the wall, his beautiful blue eyes were hooded with lust. Brian pressed his hard cock to Justin's and began to explore his sensitive neck with his tongue. Justin let out a soft moan and titled his head.

"How come we've never fucked in this elevator?" Brian smiled unzipping Justin's fly.

"Because our neighbours would probably call the police."

"Fuck them. They'd be lucky to watch us. A they would desperately want to be us."

"You mean that old lady on the first floor? Or that hetero couple that barely says hello?"

"All of them," Brian laughed.

"Uh-huh. Well, I'm sorry to tell you this, but I think we would just spend the night in jail."

"And here I thought you loved adrenaline. Just ten minutes ago, you almost made me crash my car because you wanted to play with my cock."

"That's a fair point," Justin smiled playfully. "And we can definitely put fucking in the elevator on our bucket list, but I think I'd rather let you fuck me in bed today."

"Well, your wish is my command."

----

"I'm so happy you're here," Brian smiled, his head on Justin's sweaty chest. "God, I love the sound of your heart. It beats so fast."

"Well, I just had one hell of an orgasm, so..." he pointed out. "But orgasm or not, my heart always beats fast when I'm with you."

Brian raised his head a little and looked at him. "We're really ridiculously romantic, aren't we?" he laughed.

Justin chuckled softly. "Definitely," he brushed the back of his hand against Brian's cheek. "God, I don't want to leave you tomorrow."

Brian put his head back on his chest so Justin wouldn't see the sadness in his eyes."I know," he whispered. "And a big part of me just wants to go with you," Brian admitted.

Justin was silent for what seemed like an eternity, then he finally spoke. "Maybe you could. One day..."

It took him a moment to understand what Justin had just said before finally looking at him again. "What do you mean?" he asked, his voice shaking a little.

"That even though I know we can do this, I mean, being apart, I wouldn't particularly mind it if we weren't."

"You're saying that..."

"That I... uh, I want you to move to New York and be with me," he smiled nervously.

Brian opened his mouth to say something, but somehow he couldn't find the words, he was stunned.

"I know that's not something that can happen overnight... you have Kinnetik here, Babylon, your family and your whole life basically... and of course I don't want you to sacrifice anything for me... I want you to do what you want to do... but I just... I wanted you to know," he paused for a moment. "No pressure or anything."

"Justin, I... I don't know... I mean..."

"It's a stupid idea, right? I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything. Just forget it, okay? I don't want you to think that you have to..."

"Justin."

"Uhm, yeah?"

"Shut up for a second, okay?"

"O-okay," he swallowed loudly.

"I don't think it's a stupid idea."

"You don't?" Justin was surprised.

"No, not at all. To be honest, I've thought about it myself... many times. And if I could, I would just go with you tomorrow."

"But?"

"It's not really a but... I just, like you said, it's not something that can happen overnight. I mean, I dreamed about moving to New York long before I even met you... and the thought of living with you there," he smiled just saying it. "Is something that I would really, really loved to do. But there are just too many things I'd have to do first before I could even consider it."

Justin took a deep breath and sighed. "I know. And I understand. And I know it's not fair, I mean, I chosed to stay in New York and now I'm basically asking you to throw away your life here to follow me there... so I'm sorry."

"Justin. I didn't say no."

"Yeah, I know, I just... wait, what?"

"I didn't say no. I just said that it won't be easy... but I will do everything I can to make it happen."

"You mean that... that..."

"That no matter how long it takes, I will move to New York to be with you."

A tear rolled down Justin's cheek as he was trying to absorb Brian's words. Brian immeditaley wipped it away with his thumb before he finally kissed him.

"Are you sure? Like really sure?" Justin asked.

"I've never been more sure. I really want this, Justin."

"God, I love you, Brian."

Brian smiled, biting his lip. "And I love you."