- Text Size +
Two weeks later.

Justin was working on a new painting while listening to music and dancing around with a huge smile on his face. This was basically him every day since Brian's visit. No, scratch that... since Brian said Yes. Everything was suddenly so much better. He missed Brian like crazy, but somehow knowing that he's gonna spend the rest of his life with him made it so much easier. Well... most of the time. Of course, it still didn't change the fact that every morning he wanted Brian to lie on the other side of the bed, or that he really wanted to hug and kiss him deeply until they would be out of breath. But it was just different now. Brian was his forever. Brian... was... his... forever. And that was all that mattered. So yeah, he was really fucking happy.

It wasn't until he realized his phone was ringing that he finally stopped smiling from ear to ear.

"Oh, hi mom! What's up?"

"Hi, honey. We just haven't talked in a while, so I'm curious how my son is doing."

"Yeah, you're right. I'm sorry about that. I've been really busy lately, so... but there is no excuse for that, I know."

"Busy, huh? With Brian?" she chuckled.

"Um, what?" he swallowed loudly and a little nervously.

He and Brian agreed not to tell anyone they were engaged yet. They know what their family is like and that they would drive them crazy. So they just wanted to take some time and keep it to themselves for a while. It just felt right to both of them. It was their little beautiful secret.

But his mother sounded almost as if she knew.

"I was just with Debbie, who mentioned that Brian seems really happy lately... specifically since he visited you in New York."

Justin smiled brightly. "Oh, really?"

"Yeah!" she smiled. "So we figured things are going great between you two... right?"

"Well, yes... really great, actually."

"Oh, honey, I'm so happy for you. I know how much you and Brian wanted this."

"Thanks, mom."

"And maybe I'll even be Brian's mother in law after all..."

Justin immediately choked on his saliva. "Wh-what?"

"Well, I don't see why not. You love each other and you already wanted to get married once. And remember how sad I was it didn't work out."

"Yeah, I remember," Justin sighed. She definitely wasn't the only one who was sad. It's like yesterday and it still hurts Justin to think about it.

"And I know it's entirely your decision to make and I also know you both said that you don't need vows because you already love each other without it... but I'm just saying that it would be nice to see you two say I do. So maybe when you return home, you both could reconsider it."

Shit!

"Mom, I'm sorry, I should have told you this sooner, but... I'm not returning home anytime soon."

"What are you talking about?"

"I decided to stay in New York. Maybe for good."

"What? Are you serious?"

"Yeah, mom, I am."

"But... why? I mean... your home is here. And what about Brian, honey?"

"He knows and he's okay with it. Actually, he was the one who told me I should stay here if that's what I want."

"Of course he did. He loves you that much. But... you really want that?"

"Well, I'm happy here, so... yeah, I want it."

"And you're sure that Brian's really okay with it? I mean, we know what he's like... he would do anything to make you happy, but..."

"Mom, we talked about it and decided together. We know it won't be easy, but as long as we are together, we will make it work."

"I hope you will. But saying it and actually doing it are two completely different things, Justin..."

"I'm not stupid, mom. Or naive. We know a lot of things could happen. But we are ready to do this. Together."

"Okay then. If that's what you want... you have my support. But promise me that I will see you before the end of the year," she laughed, but her voice was shaking a bit.

"I promise. Actually, I plan to visit soon, so don't worry."

"Oh, thank God. I'm starting to forget what you look like."

"I'm still the same, mom."

"Well, I can't wait to see it for myself."

"Soon. But I have to go now, I'm working on a new painting, so..."

"Okay then. I'll let you go back to it. But think about what I told you. I would really love to see you two get married eventually..." she said hopefully.

Justin bit his tongue, trying so hard not to tell his mother that her wish would come true. But the moment he would tell her, she would tell Debbie, and then everyone would know. And like he already said, right now they just want to keep it to themselves.

"Yeah, I will."

----

When Justin finished the painting it was already dark outside, but it was still too early to go to bed. He wasn't even tired, but rather bored. He was thinking about calling Brian, it's been three days since their last call and he really missed him, but he knew he was probably at Woody's with the boys by now. So he needed to think of something else that would improve his evening and take his mind off Brian. So he picked up the phone and called the only person who could help him with it.

"Hi, blondie!"

"Hey, Jess. What are you doing?

"Um, nothing much... just eating ice cream... watching some shitty romantic comedy... why?"

"Wanna come over?"

"Well, I could... is something going on?"

"No! I'm just bored, but too lazy to go out... so I thought that maybe you could save me from going crazy here," he chuckled.

"Give me half an hour."

"You're the best."

"Yeah I know."

Jess is always on time everywhere, so it was no surprise that in exactly half an hour she rang the bell at Justin's door. But what was a surprise was the fact that Jess wasn't the only one he found at the door.

"Oh, h-hey," Justin looked obviously confused.

"I hope you don't mind I brought some more company," she smiled apologetically, placing one arm around Paul's shoulders and the other one around Mark's shoulders. "Also we brought pizza and beer."

"Of course not. I'm happy to see you. Come on in."

It wasn't that he didn't like to see all three of them, it was just that he wasn't really in the mood for a party, he wanted a quiet and peaceful evening and just talk, maybe even have some wine. And yes, if he should be cmpletely honest, he'd been kinda avoiding Mark since that evening with Brian... but now it was too late, they were here now and all he could to do was to put on a smile and have fun. And he could do that. Actually, he needed to do that.

When Justin was in the kitchen taking plates for the pizza, Jess joinded him.

"Are you mad?" she asked with an innocent smile.

"No. I just... wish you'd ask or at least gave me a heads-up..."

"Well, in my defense, I didn't really invite them... Mark called me right after our call and asked me to join him and Paul at a bar... but I told him I was going over to your place and well, the rest is history."

"He invited himself," Justin sighed.

"Yeah, basically. And since he's our friend and Paul as well, I thought that it's not going to be such a problem..."

"Yeah, it's not... it's just that..."

"That Mark likes you more than as a friend?"

"You know?"

"Well, I'm not blind. Also, Brian was a bit jealous when you two danced that night... so I figured that's why you are avoiding him since..."

"You never said anything."

"Neither did you."

"That's becuase I thought there was nothing to say... he tried to kiss me once, but..."

"He did?" she exclaimed.

"Yeah. He was drunk and I stopped him. But I just thought he likes me, but now I think that maybe he's... in... love... with me... I really don't know," Justin hated to even think it, let alone say it out loud.

"You should talk to him."

"I know. But not today. Today we gonna have fun."

"Yeah, you need some fun. I bet you miss Brian like hell."

"Oh, you have no idea! Especially since he said he's gonna mar..."

The only reason Justin didn't finish his sentence and reveal he and Brian are engaged was because Mark showed up at the kitchen door.

"What are you two talking here about?"

Jess and Justin just exchanged glances and at the same time said: "Nothing."

Then they took the plates and went back to Paul and they sat down on the pillows on the carpet. Pizza and beers were in the middle. And it didn't take long before they were all slightly drunk, which made them laugh at almost everything, sing and dance like crazy.

"We should play something!" Paul suggested.

"Huh?" Justin looked at him in amusement.

"Like what?" Jess asked.

"Chess, probably," Mark laughed.

"I was thinking Never have I ever..." Paul smiled excitedly.

"Oh, dear God," Justin rolled his eyes.

"That actually sounds like fun," Jess replied. "We should play."

"Thanks, Jess. Justin? Mark?" Paul looked at them hopefully.

"Yeah, count me in," Mark agreed.

"Guess I don't have choice," Justin sighed.

"Yeah, you don't," Jessica laughed.

This was a game that needed better booze than just beer, so Justin got Brian's favorite bottle of Jim Beam and four glasses from the kitchen. At first, the game was pretty simple and kinda boring with questions like: Never have I ever stolen anything. Never have I ever drunk-dialed my ex. Never have I ever broken a bone. Never have I ever kissed more than one person in 24 hours. And so on. But after a few glasses it took a different turn...

"Never have I ever fucked a stranger."

Justin snorted. "Come on, Jess, really?" then he immediately drank.

"Sorry, I forgot that you used to fuck everything that moved."

"That was Brian. But I also had my share of fucking strangers," he laughed.

Paul and Mark drank as well.

Now it was Paul's turn: "Never have I ever had a threesome."

Justin raised an eyebrow and took a big sip, then he waited for someone else to drink, but was surprised that none of them did. "Seriously?"

"Well, our sex lives are boring, I guess," Paul shrugged.

"Huh. Well, you should try it, it's fucking hot."

"You still do it... I mean, have threesomes?" Mark asked him.

"Well, not anymore. And since Brian and I decided to be exclusive, I doubt I will ever again... maybe occasionally, if we'll feel like it..."

"My boyfriend would kill me if I even suggested it. You are lucky," Paul said.

"There were times when I didn't feel lucky... when I didn't understand that sex and love are two completely different things... but now I have both, so..." he chuckled. "Anyway, who's next? Oh, right, me. Well... that's hard, I'm pretty sure there is nothing I haven't done when it comes to sex..." he said with a laugh. "Never have I ever... hmmm... came four times in a row..."

"Ha, I'm lucky if I have one orgasm," Jess snorted.

"Really? With Brian I have two orgasms almost every time... but once I had three in a row... I couldn't walk the next day, but... it was so worth it..."

Their jaws dropped to the floor.

"I'm starting to hate you..." Paul glared at him.

Justin laughed. "Sorry."

"Mark, you're next," Jess smiled at him.

"Oh, sure. Well... never have I ever... had sex without a condom..."

Justin was about to drink, but he stopped at the last second when he realized what Mark actually said.

"You haven't?" Mark looked surprised but quite pleased.

"Brian doesn't want to. It's not safe... and we have a friend who is HIV positive, so... you know, better safe than sorry."

"That's good. Safety first," Jess smiled at him. "But at least I can drink."

"Yeah, me too, finally," Paul laughed.

Justin would lie if he said that it didn't bother him... of course he would love to... but he knows what Brian thinks about it and there is no way in hell he will ever change his mind. He wants to be safe, but more than that he wants Justin to be safe.

They all had few more turns and then they even tried to play the Truth or dare game, but didn't play long because Jess started to be more than slightly drunk, so they eventually decided it was time to call it a night.

----

When everyone left, Justin threw away the empty bottles and cleaned up his apartment a little, then he got into the shower, wishing Brian was there with him, kissing and massaging his shoulders. He almost got hard just from that thought. So when he finally settled into his bed, he knew he would not be able to fall asleep without hearing his voice. So even though it was already after midnight, he dialed Brian's number, hoping he would have time for him, and to Justin's surprise Brian answered almost immediately.

"Hey, Sunshine," just from his voice Justin could tell Brian was smiling.

"Hey. Did I wake you?"

Brian snorted. "What am I? Eighty year old?"

"Right. My bad," he chukled.

"And what's keeping you up?"

"I just... I just wanted to hear you," he sighed, licking his lips.

There was a moment of silence before Brian finally spoke, "Yeah, I miss you too."

"Tell me how much."

"What?"

"Come on, Brian. Be romantic," Justin giggled. "Do you miss me to the moon and back?"

"Are you drunk?"

"What? No! Well, maybe. But just a bit."

"Christ. Hope you didn't drink alone."

"Of course not, you taught me that. We had a little party."

"We?"

"Yeah, me, Jess, Paul and... Mark."

"Oh. And did you have fun?"

"Yeah, a lot, actually. We played some games."

"Games, huh? Board games or the ones when you have to get naked?"

Justin laughed. "Don't worry, my body is for your eyes only. Actually, I'm naked right now..."

"Really?"

"Uh-hmmm," he smiled. "What about you?"

"Well, as a matter of fact, so am I."

"That's good... because I need you to touch me."

"I would love to do that, but that's gonna be a bit of a problem... you are kinda out of reach."

"Use your imagination, Brian. Tell me when you're touching me," he whispered seductively.

"You really are drunk," he laughed.

"I mean it, Brian."

Brian sighed. "You really wanna do this?"

"Yes! It's been two weeks since your last touch, and if this is all I can get now, I'll take it."

"Oh my god."

"Come on, Brian, I'm already getting hard. So fucking hard. Tell me, what you are going to do with me."

Justin could immediately hear that Brian's breathing got heavier. "You are killing me."

"Touch me, Brian..." he whispered, closing his eyes.

Then he closed his hand around his hard dick, slowly stroking himself, waiting for Brian to say something. He was so turned on by the idea of having phone sex with Brian that he almost forgot to breath.

Brian then finally gave Justin what he needed. What they both needed. "I'm lying pressed against you, skin on skin... I kiss you on the neck, I even bite you gently... while my hand is slowly reaching down between us..."

"Yeah, do it..." Justin breathed out heavily.

"I take your dick in my hand... it's so huge and hard... I start rubbing the head, you're already leaking..."

Justin moaned and arched his back. His cock was throbbing and as Brian said, leaking. Using the preecum as a lube, Justin quickened his hand, that was tightly wrapped around his erection.

"I kiss your nipples, they're getting hard, so my tongue plays with them... I suck them... I bite them..."

"Fuck," Justin licked his fingers and began circling his right nipple with them, imagining it's Brian's tongue. "It's so good."

Brian smiled and wasn't far behind, playing with his own dick while picturing what Justin probably looked like right now. "Now I'm reaching back to your lips and kissing you hard, my tongue fills your mouth... you taste so damn good."

"You taste really good, too," Justin smiled, licking his lips. "I'm so fucking horny."

"Jesus... I wish I could see you and do all of this to you in person."

"Yeah, me too," he sighed. "But don't stop."

"I won't. How hard is your dick?"

"Rock hard! Tell me what I should do... where I should touch myself..."

"Yeah, I like that. I want you to suck your fingers, get them wet as much as possible."

"Okay," Justin immediately did it. "What now?"

"Reach down to your hole and slowly push two fingers in..."

"Oh god."

Justin started pushing them in, it hurt a little at first, but the deeper he got, the better it felt.

"Are you doing it?"

"Yeah," he groaned.

"Good boy. Imagine they're mine... stretching you open... fuck yourself with them as deep as possible."

"Fuck. I love this so much."

"I know you do. Now use your other hand and squeeze your balls tightly."

As Justin did it, while still fingering himself, he exhaled loudly and almost screamed. It felt really good. His dick was now dark red. The preecum was all over him.

"What does it feel like?"

"Absolutely amazing," Justin answered, his face was full of pleasure.

"Good. But don't cum yet."

"You're making that hard for me."

Brian chukled. "I believe you can handle it. Because now I need you to lie on your stomach."

"So I can take my fingers out?"

"Yeah, you can, but don't forget that mine are still inside you... now roll over onto your stomach."

"What now, Brian?" he asked heavily as he lay down on his belly.

"Do you feel my tongue slowly sliding down your spine... right to your sensitive hole?"

"Oh my god, yes," he replied, while rubbing his dick against the mattress and moaning.

"I'm spreading your ass cheeks... the tip of my tongue is touching your hole and as you open a little, I go deeper... licking and sucking... fucking you with my tongue... can you feel it?"

Justin made a whimpering sound and that was all that Brian needed.

"Now I'm going to fuck you, okay?"

"Yeah..." he breathed out, his body was shaking.

"Get on your knees and get that beautiful tight ass in the air..." Brian moaned, obviously enjoying himself too. "I'm putting a condom on..."

At that moment, Justin lost himself at that thought. Again thinking about what it would be like if Brian fucked him without a condom. And part of him wanted to tell him not to use a condom, at least not in this fantasy... but he knew that would ruin everything, so he didn't say anything. Instead he started jerking himself off again, waiting for Brian's words...

"The tip of my dick just teases your hole, sligtly pushing in, but not deep... and you beg me to fuck you, but my cock is just riding between your ass cheeks and you love it..."

"I do," he whispered and held his breath.

"And now I just slide all the way inside you."

"Oh my god, yes... fuck... that feels amazing..." he groaned, moving his hips and fucking his hand.

"You are so tight and wet. I'm thrusting deep inside you. You are swallowing my whole cock. Oh, yeah, that's right... it's so good," Brian let out a groan. "I'm hitting that spot that makes your whole body shudder. And you are so close... oh, fuck..."

Justin could hear Brian grunting, followed by a loud, long moan. He immediately knew that he just came and that was all Justin needed to shoot his load all over the sheets. And he was fucking out of breath, not even able to speak.

"Still there?" Brian chukled.

"Yeah..." he exhaled. "I have to change my sheets."

Brian laughed.

"And I need to take another shower."

"Don't do that. I bet you smell good. Like sex. Wish I could smell you."

"I wish that too. But fuck, that was incredible. My body is shaking."

"Mine, too. We should do this more often."

"Definitely!" he smiled. "But I'm exhausted now."

"Then change your sheets and go to sleep."

"Yeah, I will do that... now I have something great to dream about."

Brian chuckled. "Good night, fiancé."

Justin bit his lip. "I love it when you call me that."

"Well, that's what you are."

"Yeah, I know..." he smiled from ear to ear. "Which reminds me that my mother wants us to get married."

"Oh, really? Don't say."

"Yeah, she wants to be your mother in law."

"Well, then it's a good thing you proposed to me."

"The best decision ever."

"And did you tell her?"

"Of course not, we agreed not to tell anyone yet..."

"I know, I just..."

"What?"

"Maybe it wouldn't be such a bad thing to tell them..."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. I don't want it to be a secret... we should let everyone know that you are mine forever..."

Justin couldn't help but smile. "Okay, fiancé. The we'll do it."

"Okay then."

"But I really have to go to sleep now. You destroyed me."

"Call me whenever you want to be destroyed again."

"I will. Love you."

"Love you too."