- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Feel the fire and the frustration! Enjoy! TAG & Lorie



Chapter 10 - Made With The Fume Of Sighs.



Once the painting shit was cleaned up, Brian wandered downstairs to the gym. 


It had been a long day, what with wrangling Gus between painting stints, but not all that physically demanding. Plus, between Justin’s arrival and then Gus coming for a visit too, he’d had to skip his regular workouts the past two days. So, since it wasn’t that late and he was already sweaty and stinky from the painting work, he figured he might as well get in a real workout before bothering to get cleaned up for the night.   



Since he was feeling tight, all his muscles cramped from the awkward and unfamiliar exertion involved with the painting, Brian decided to start off with fifteen minutes of fast cardio work. That would loosen him up and allow him to take his time with the weights. He jumped on the stationary bike, cranked up some tunes, set the tension on the bike to a middle range, and then started to peddle as fast as he could. 


While he was biking, Brian’s thoughts drifted through a kaleidoscope of memories from the past two days. He’d actually had a lot of fun that weekend. Shopping with Gus and Justin, cooking with the blond and playing with Gus the night before, and then painting with his son and the artist today, had been pleasant. Even as domesticated as it had all been, Brian couldn’t remember the last time he’d enjoyed a weekend that much.


It seemed like Gus and Justin were already fast friends. He’d watched as Gus ordered Justin around, directing the artistic endeavors for HIS room, with Justin always capitulating with only a smile. He’d caught Gus whispering things to the visitor in English several times, but had alway pretended like he was too distracted by something else to notice, so the boys had assumed their secret was still safe. Whenever they thought Brian was paying attention, Gus had made a show of ‘panting-mining’ what he wanted Justin to do. It was hilarious - and harmless, he hoped - so he’d let them play their little game. 


Brian had also enjoyed the ongoing teasing between himself and his guest. He loved being able to poke and prod at the blond pretender, saying provocative things and making blatant sexual advances that he knew Justin couldn’t respond to without revealing himself. It was fun to watch the kid break out in a furious blush every single time. Brian was definitely getting a kick out of the power he held over the other man and he looked forward to more of the same for the foreseeable future. Maybe he’d put off figuring out a way to pump the kid for information about the reason for his appearance in Brian’s life a little longer. That way he could keep enjoying the little game they’d been playing.


When the timer went off, a quarter of an hour later, Brian was roused from his musings; he was feeling loose and warm and ready for the more intense phase of his workout. 


Brian was only halfway through his upper body workout, though, when he heard a noise at the doorway behind him. He turned to find his houseguest standing just inside the entry to the Gym. Justin looked freshly showered, his damp hair a darker shade of blond than it would be once it dried, and he’d changed into a pair of skintight, threadbare sweatpants which were so tight you could easily see that he wasn’t wearing anything underneath. The sweats were topped off by an equally tight tank top that molded itself to his slim torso. He looked fresh and innocent and way too fucking young. And Brian was so distracted that he forgot he had over fifty pounds on the machine and, when he relaxed his arm in the middle of the biceps curl he’d been doing, the weights dropped back with a clang and almost pulled him off balance. 


Justin merely smiled at him via the wall mirror as he passed, heading to the thigh machine Brian had set up in the far corner of the tiny gym. Brian couldn’t tear his eyes away. With those super-tight sweats on, he could see every bulge as the younger man’s cock twitched below the surface of the fabric. He cursed under his breath and tried to will his own cock to behave. 


Meanwhile, Justin took his time setting up the thigh machine, ostentatiously bending over to reset the weight, and then grinning up at Brian as he seated himself with a little wiggle. Brian was practically drooling on himself by that point. But the young man looked totally unfazed as he spread his legs wide enough to hook one thigh around each of the extended stirrup pads. 


Brian had forgotten his own workout and was just standing there, staring, fascinated by the way he could see every muscle in the young blond’s body as they contracted and relaxed. When Justin closed his eyes and squeezed his thighs together, all Brian could think of was how that would feel if he were the machine and those lightly furred thighs were constricting around him. By the time Justin had reached his tenth rep, and the sweat from his exertion was starting to bead up on the lustrous pale skin, Brian was done for. He wasn’t going to get any further with the weights that night. It was time for a different sort of workout. 


When Justin was finished with the thigh machine, Brian grabbed his hand and tugged him over to the built-in sauna in the corner. Brian started to strip off the too-tight tank top with Justin happily letting himself be undressed. Brian moaned as soon as the top was removed, leaning in to lick off a bead of perspiration that had trickled down the younger man’s chest and was purling at the tip of the small brown nipple below. Justin responded with a moan of his own and arched back so Brian could have better access. When Brian moved over to pay attention to the other nipple, tugging at the small gold ring Justin sported on that side, they both moaned again, this time in unison. And, while he was still teasing at that nipple, Brian’s hands pushed the sweats down over Justin’s hips, letting the fabric pool around Justin’s ankles and leaving him bare as an egg. Twenty seconds later, Brian had removed his own clothing as well. 



Once they were naked, Brian grabbed a few towels from a nearby cabinet and held open the sauna door for Justin. Inside, he placed a towel at each end of the raised bench that lined the wall and indicated that Justin should sit at one end while he sat at the other. It wasn’t a huge sauna, so when they were seated facing each other that way, their legs and feet easily tangled together. Brian cranked the controls and the steam started billowing through the small enclosure only seconds later. While he waited for it to heat up, Brian proceeded to play footsie with his companion, slowly moving his toes up the blond’s softly furred leg. Justin reciprocated, allowing his own foot to crawl up Brian’s leg. Both of them were already hard and throbbing. It didn’t take long, sitting as closely as they were, before their toes had reached each other’s crotches and the tickling digits were caressing the very obvious signs of arousal each was sporting. Which made Brian chuckle a bit because, while he’d been on the receiving end of many a hand job in his life, this had to be the very first foot job he’d ever experienced. 


Unfortunately, toes just aren’t as adept as fingers, and the tentative touching simply wasn’t enough to get either of them off. The only thing they accomplished was getting each other even harder. So, after a few minutes of this foot play, Justin was the first to lean forward. With a sunshine grin, Justin licked his lips before leaning close enough to take a quick taste of the precum bubbling up from Brian’s cock. Brian moaned at the teasingly wet tongue and the barely-there touch of Justin’s tongue. It was maddening and arousing and so good but not nearly enough all at the same time. 


“Youstin,” he grunted as the provocative pink tongue darted out again for another taste. 


Justin, however, wasn’t about to be rushed. He kept taking the most infuriatingly tiny licks of cum, his seductive tongue flitting so tentatively along Brian’s throbbing cock, causing it to jump up and try to follow as Justin’s tongue retreated. After continuing to tease him this way for several long, overstimulating minutes, the sexy blond sat up and looked at his host with a slow, sensual smile on his lips. 


Which was when Brian finally realized that this whole thing had been a set up. He’d been teasing the kid relentlessly for the past two days; all those sexual innuendos that he knew Justin couldn’t react to without giving himself away. He’d been thoroughly amused at how fun it was to prod at the kid like that. And this - the seductive clothing, the sexy act with the damn thigh machine, and the infuriatingly stimulating but tenuous touches and licking - this was Justin’s way of getting back at him! 


The fucking tease was teasing him back. 


But Brian couldn’t let him know that he knew what Justin was doing without letting on that he knew Justin was pretending not to speak English. Fucking little prick tease. Maybe Brian had been wrong in his assessment that Justin wasn’t tricky enough to pull off a real con. Judging by the way the kid was able to provoke him with that too-hot twinkie body, maybe his act was better than Brian knew?


Brian responded the only way he could in the situation. He took hold of the towel Justin was sitting on and used it to pull the blond quickly forward until they were sitting so closely that their cocks were leaking all over each other. He then grabbed both cocks in his one big hand and, using their shared precum as lube, proceeded to jerk them off together, his other hand wrapping around Justin’s neck to pull his mouth close enough for a kiss. 

Less than a minute later both men were groaning through their releases as they shared a tongue filled kiss.


When he’d caught his breath again, Brian leaned back and regarded the smugly grinning blond. “You’re a little shit, Sunshine, aren’t you? But don’t think I don’t know exactly what you’re doing. You, my sweet little Croatian ‘bride’, are what we here in America call a cock tease. And I am fully aware of just how dangerous you are, my dear.” Then, to soften his words just a little, he left one last kiss on the plump, kiss-reddened lips before exiting the sauna and heading upstairs for yet another lonely shower. 



Gus woke up on Monday morning very excited. His new room would be all finished by the time his mommies would be there to take him home. He couldn’t wait to show it to them. It was going to be the coolest room ever!


Quietly, he slipped into Justin’s room to wake him up. The blond had promised to make him pancakes for breakfast before finishing up his ‘happy wall’. Gus loved pancakes almost more than painting. 


He climbed into bed with Justin and hugged him as he whispered into his ear, “It’s morning, You-sin, and I’m really hungry.” 


Justin, who had already been on the verge of waking up, quickly turned over and enveloped the little boy in a hug. Gus reminded him so much of Brian. It wasn’t just that they looked alike, but they had almost the same personality too; they were very bossy, opinionated, and liked to be in control. But in a very endearing way. 


Gus giggled and wiggled away from Justin, climbing down and exerting his bossy side by ordering the blond to, “hurry up, You-sin!” 


Pulling on his sweatpants over his boxers, Justin followed Gus down to the kitchen and started the process of creating pancakes. Gus watched with interest from the other side of the counter as Justin got all the ingredients for their breakfast ready. Justin loved the curious tyke and how interested he always was in everything around him. It reminded him of himself as a child. But, instead of shooing the child out of the kitchen the way Justin’s mother would have, this chef was happy for the help. 


After filling a coffee filter with the right amount of grounds, Justin called Gus over and let the boy push the button to turn on the coffee pot. Then he set Gus up on a high stool before he started mixing all the ingredients they’d need for the pancakes in front of the boy. With a few directions, Justin spent the next few minutes guiding the boy through the fine art of cracking eggs and whisking up pancake batter, to Gus’ absolute delight. 


As soon as the coffee finished brewing, Brian appeared. “Something smells good in here,” he commented, kissing first Gus’ head and then Justin’s as he reached for a cup to get himself some coffee. “Of course, I’ve always been fond of the aroma of twinkie in the morning.”


Justin again blushed, silently cursing his pale complexion and wishing he could once and for all tell Brian ‘The Menace’ Kinney off. 


Meanwhile, Brian poured himself some coffee, added enough sugar to give a horse diabetes, and walked around the counter where he could sit and admire his son while Justin directed Gus’ pancake batter ladling through the process of creating smiley faced pancakes for everyone. 



After breakfast was eaten, Brian and Gus took over clean up duty in the kitchen while Justin headed back up to Gus’ room to finish the final details on the mural. Once it was finished, he turned on the fan that Brian had brought up to help dry the wall more quickly. Then he stepped back so he could admire his work. 


Justin was rather proud of the way the painting had turned out. It was whimsical and happy and added so much joy to the room. It was the perfect space for a fun-loving little boy like Gus. Justin wished he’d had a room even half as fun while he was growing up. He had to run to his room and retrieve his cell phone - turning it on just long enough to take several photos of the mural - looking forward to whenever he could safely contact Daphne again so he could show off his work to his best friend. Then the artist headed down to the living room to hang out with the Kinney men while they waited for the furniture to arrive. 


When he reached the living room and saw the two of them, Justin wished he still had his camera. 



Brian, who was seated on the sofa, had Gus on his lap and was reading him a story, complete with silly voices and animated hand gestures. Justin didn’t recognize the story, but caught a glimpse of the beautifully illustrated cover, and saw that the book was titled, ‘Voices In The Park’. Appropriate, considering the way Brian was hamming it up while he acted out the voices of the story. 


Justin quickly and quietly turned around and ran up to his room to grab his sketchbook. He wanted to draw the scene as a gift for the man who, against his will, he was falling hard for. Creeping back downstairs, he hid out in the shadows of the staircase as he quickly scratched out a drawing depicting Brian in four variations, each a different character, as he acted out each ‘voice’ he was imitating while reading through the enchanting children’s story. The four personalities depicted were all so different, and yet they were all overlaid on top of the ‘real’ Brian, who showed through with even more animation and joy every time the boy giggled at his father’s antics. Damn, these two together were just so irredeemably adorable it hurt Justin’s heart!


Justin had barely finished a rough outline of the scene when he heard the door buzzer. Brian was startled out of the idyllic pose, setting Gus aside so he could get up and retrieve his phone. Justin emerged from the shows and set his sketchbook on the kitchen counter, intending to come back to the drawing later. He joined Brian and his son who were waiting at the top of the stairs, excited to watch the delivery and set-up men work. 


Frankly, Justin was almost as excited as Gus to see the room all put together. It had been a labor of love for all of them. He hoped it would turn out to be a place that the boy would feel comfortable in for years to come. 


The three firehouse residents traipsed up the stairs to the third floor while the delivery men made good use of the elevator to get the heavy boxes all the way up to Gus’ room. Brian and Gus settled down on the beanbag to watch the men work. When Brian saw Justin standing there next to them, he pulled the blond down against himself and wrapped his arm around him. Gus wiggled around until he was on top of both men before settling down to watch his furniture being assembled. Brian just smiled and laid his head against Justin’s. It was a very comfortable perch from which to watch the show as the delivery guys unboxed and assembled all of the furniture. 



The company had sent three men, all of whom appeared to know what they were doing, much to Brian’s delight. One of them started off assembling the shelving unit that would be equipped with brightly colored baskets in which to store Gus’ toys and books. It also had two built-in cupboards, a couple of drawers for clothing storage, and a tidy little shoe rack on the bottom shelf. This unit took up almost the entire half-wall next to the door. When it was assembled, the man attached big wooden block letters to the wall above the shelves spelling out the word, ‘RECESS’. 


While the shelving man was doing his thing, the other two workers got started on Gus’ slide. Gus had determined that this item would take up center stage in his room, positioned so it would be supported by the unpainted, exterior, brick wall. The assembly of this piece was a little more tricky because it had to be strong enough to handle a very active four-year-old jumping and playing on it. This meant there were lots of stabilizer bars and anchors that had to be drilled into the floor and the wall to hold the unit in place. A couple of times the assembly guys even had Gus come over and test out their precautions by intentionally jumping on parts of the platform or going down the slide. Brian, the protective father, was happy to see how seriously the men were taking this part of their job. 


After these two larger pieces were assembled and positioned, the assembly of the remaining couple of items was simple. The bunk bed, small nightstand/dresser, and the desk went together relatively quickly. Brian and Justin simply sat and watched while Gus ran around ‘helping’ by asking lots and lots of questions. The whole time, Brian hadn’t had to get up out of his bean bag chair or leave off absentmindedly fondling his resident artist even once. Which was precisely how Brian liked his manual labor to happen; without any actual labor on his part. Even better, it had all been done without too much fanfare and without him having to figure out how to use a gratchet. 

 

Once everything was set up, the workers tipped and on their way, the firehouse contingent made the beds and fixed everything up exactly the way Gus wanted it. After a quick lunch, Gus insisted he wanted to take a nap in his new room before going home. That was the first time Brian remembered the boy volunteering to take a nap since he’d been old enough to talk, so he was happy to comply. And, after all the excitement over the past few days, the little dynamo dropped off to sleep almost the minute his head hit the pillow. 


After which, with the boy down for a nap, Brian dragged his blond visitor downstairs for some celebratory makeout time. 


Justin wasn’t at all opposed to the idea, especially after having spent the past hour or so sitting on Brian’s lap while the man petted and played with him. All the while, Brian had been surreptitiously whispering the filthiest innuendos in his ear whenever he was sure Gus was far enough away he couldn’t overhear. The infuriating fucker had him so worked up Justin didn’t know whether to be turned on or pissed off at the way the man just wouldn’t let up. So, yeah, the flustered blond was more than happy to let himself be dragged away. He’d let Brian take him anywhere he wanted just so long as he helped relieve the aching erection that Justin had been fighting ever since he’d first been dragged down onto that evil bean bag chair. 



They only made it as far at the long dining room table. Brian kicked the chair at the head of the table out of the way in the same motion as he spun the youthful twinkie around so Justin’s butt was shoved up against the edge of the wooden surface. He seized the tender lips of his victim and kissed them violently until the pink turned a darker, bee-stung rouge. Then he flung Justin backward, across the polished walnut wood, the smaller body hitting the solidity of the table with a resonating thud. Justin, however, was too frantic with lust to care about the rough handling. He was just one, big, aching nerve ending by that point. 


“Damn it, Sunshine,” Brian growled, grabbing hold of Justin’s legs and pulling the seemingly weightless body back down the table until he had one fully-clothed knee tucked up under each of his long arms. “How dare you sit there with your fucking perfect ass grinding up against my dick for that entire time? With my son right there so I couldn’t do anything about it? Are you some kind of fucking sadist? That was cruel and unusual punishment, Sunshine, and now I’m going to make you pay.”   


Justin barely had time to catch his breath before Brian was on him again. With his legs doubled up like twin pretzels, caught under Brian’s armpits so he couldn’t get them free, the larger man draped himself over the supine form on his table and pinned both Justin’s hands together over his head. At the same time, Kinney had found his mouth again and was nibbling and biting at his lips with such lust-driven hunger it felt like he was being eaten alive. And, just when Justin thought it couldn’t get any more intense, Brian began to frot his bulging crotch against Justin’s equally swollen nether parts, causing the friction from his jeans rubbing over his dick to amplify every motion till it almost drove him crazy.


With all those sensations pummeling him at once, and all that friction stimulating his pent up cock, Justin’s brain must have simply short-circuited. Because, one minute he was lying there, desperately trying to hold back his orgasm long enough that he wouldn’t cum in his pants, and the next, a strange disconnected memory came flittering through his head. 


It was part of a lesson from one of the only classes at Dartmouth he hadn’t hated - Intro to Physics - when the TA had been explaining about the physics of friction. If he recalled correctly, friction was measured in units of force and it was determined by how many pounds were applied to any given load. Which meant, right then, he was the load and Brian, who was pounding him pretty hard, was the force. And, since they were both objects in motion, this could be considered kinetic friction - okay, now it all made sense; Kinney, kinetic, and hadn’t Brian mentioned his business was called Kinnetik - yep, it was all just physics. 


‘It’s the physics of sex,’ he thought to himself, remembering at the last minute to bite his lip so he wouldn’t just blurt out the words in English. And then, right before he creamed his pants like a horny high-schooler, his unhinged mind added, ‘and the coefficient of friction is dimensionless . . .’ 


But, out loud, all he said was, “Jebati!”   


“If that means, ‘Thank you’, then you’re welcome, Sunshine,” Brian panted as his big body slumped over Justin’s. 


They both lay there for several minutes, just breathing, waiting for their heart rates to come back down out of the stratosphere. Judging by the wet patch blooming in Brian’s own jeans, it seemed like the big guy had come to the same sticky end as Justin had. Justin enjoyed the weight of the man above him. He liked the feeling of being held. Contained. It was a safe feeling. It had been a long time since he’d felt that safe and protected. Maybe he’d never felt that safe, not ever, or at least not for as long as he could remember. Which is probably why he regretted it so much when Brian finally began to stir, grunting softly as he pushed himself up off his Justin mattress.  


Untangling himself from Justin’s legs, Brian smiled as he backed away. But first, before he let go of Justin completely, he said, “I really appreciate all your help with Gus’ room this weekend. You made him really happy. Thank you, Sunshine.” Then he offered a hand to help pull Justin back up into a sitting position. He ran his fingers through the soft, blond strands before leaning down for one last kiss to the abraded dark red lips. “I still think you’re evil as hell, though, and your ass should probably be declared illegal under the Geneva Convention.”


He was gone a second later, and Justin was left with only a memory of that saucy, mischievous smile, cramps in his thighs from having been bent at impossible angles for far too long, and soggy, cum-filled jeans. 


“Jebati,” he repeated.



 

Chapter End Notes:

4/28/22 - I seriously want to know if you’ve ever read another ‘toe job’ scene, because I think this is a first! LOL. Also, apologies for letting TAG’s inner science nerd escape during that last sexy scene. Can’t help it sometimes. You get the jist of it, though, right? Also, we’re soooo close to meeting our CampNaNoWriMo goal of writing 50,000 words in one month. Send us all your eloquence vibes to help us get over that finish line... TAG & Lorie.  

 

Croatian Words:

 

-Jebati - Fuck!