- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is it! The final chapter. All the loose ends are tied up and the HEA is on the way. Enjoy! Lorie & TAG



Chapter 25 - All’s Well That Ends Well. 



The post-wedding riot debriefing took several hours. Brian and Justin were taken off to some conference room in the hotel where a joint force of FBI, Interpol, and local Croatian agents were questioning witnesses and doing all sorts of other police-type things. Brian and Justin gave their testimony, detailing their afternoon’s adventures. They managed to find time to thank both Beks and Laura, each of whom had been instrumental in preventing Aleksi from doing the worst. Brian had even taken Laura aside and promised to help her bring her mother to the US, going so far as offering to help find the woman a job if that would make things easier.


Finally, Brian and Justin were told they could go, and Cara pressed a key card envelope into Brian’s hand. They left the room holding hands. Neither man said a word as they got on the elevator, remaining silent as it rose to the top floor. Once they finally got to the door of their new room - the Honeymoon Suite, no less - Brian shook his head and unlocked the door. But, as Justin reached for the handle, Brian took his hand and pulled it back. 


Brian bit his lip as he looked into his husband’s face, obviously deep in thought. Then, with a playful grin, he lifted up the younger man and carried him over the threshold, placing him back down on the other side. Justin laughed at the goofy gesture, but nonetheless reached up and took his new husband’s face in his hands, standing on his toes to reach Brian’s lips. Brian took Justin’s face in his own big hands and held it as they kissed each other softly. Smiling, they clasped hands and walked into the bedroom together, neither man wanting to break the spell by speaking. 


Eyes on each other, they both stripped out of their rumpled and sweaty tuxes. Brian pulled down the comforter. They crawled onto the bed together. 


Which is when the night took a turn that neither had really expected. Justin’s eyes opened wide as Brian took the lube that had been set on the nightstand and, instead of using it on Justin, he reached around and started opening himself up. Next, Brian took one of the condoms waiting on the nightstand and very deliberately rolled it down Justin’s thick, solid cock, which was already standing at attention, throbbing and purple and ready for action. Brian proceeded to push his new husband backwards, letting Justin get comfortable on the bed, before crawling up the smaller body to straddle the blond’s hips. 


Justin reached down, not only to hold himself steady, but to squeeze his cock in order to stop himself from shooting before he even got near his new husband. 


Brian took a deep breath before slowly lowering himself onto the cock he had been secretly dreaming about ever since Justin had told him that he was a top. He had expected the pinch at the beginning, but Justin’s cock was huge, so he had to concentrate hard to make himself relax even more. Justin, however, was already proving what a great top he was by reaching around and using his fingers to help stretch Brian even more. Slowly, the talented blond began to dip his cock in, getting Brian used to the feeling. Once Justin got the head in, he slowly pressed and retreated until Brian was so relaxed that he couldn’t wait to get the rest of Justin’s cock in himself. 


After Justin was fully seated in his husband, he started rocking slowly, trying to map out every spot that would heighten Brian’s arousal. Soon, Brian was moving up and down, his thighs flexing and straining, wanting to feel every inch of Justin’s cock moving in and out of him. He couldn’t believe how good Justin was making him feel. It had been a hella long time since Brian had allowed himself this luxury and he meant to make the most of it.


Neither man spoke, they just stared into each other's eyes as they moved together, each secretly hoping that the other shared the feeling of being loved. Sooner than either would have liked, they knew that this first round was coming to an end. When Justin reached for Brian’s cock, the brunet pushed his hand away, shaking his head. Before Brian expected it, both men were shouting each other’s names, coming together, and happily collapsing in each other’s arms. 


Brian was the first one to speak. “I should never have doubted you, Sunshine. You really are a fucking amazing top.” That earned him one of the shiniest smiles ever. “Give me a few minutes to recover and then we are doing that again . . . Husband.” 


Justin kissed him hard but they were both too worn out for more just then. The couple dozed for a little while. Brian woke from his slumber to see his husband looking at him with a face that he knew he wouldn’t mind seeing over and over again for the rest of his life. Moaning, Brian reached for Justin and pulled him down to kiss the soft pink lips. 


“Please make love to me again. I need to feel you inside me from the top,” Brian whispered, almost as if he didn’t want to hear his own pleading.


“Don’t mind if I do . . . Husband,” Justin replied with his own, blond version of Brian’s usual predatory grin.


Brian couldn’t believe his luck. How had he managed to find someone that fit him so well? Justin was everything he hadn’t known he was missing in his life. Justin was brave and confident, he got Brian’s ironic sense of humor, and he seemed to be a match for Brian both in bed and in life. If he had to accidentally get married to a mail order bride, Brian supposed he could have done a lot worse.


So, spreading his legs and pulling Justin back down on top of himself, Brian let out a happy sigh. Justin seemed to be on the same wavelength. He slid inside his accidental husband and spent the next several minutes devoting all his attention to the man he’d just married. They made love slowly, then fell asleep, still joined together. 


Both men dreamed of what the future might hold for them when they got home, knowing only time would tell.




Even after their amazing wedding night together, Justin had been a little worried that once they were home, Brian would have had enough of their little farce. Would Brian want to get back to his old life as a carefree, unencumbered bachelor? However, as the days passed, it seemed more and more like Brian had accepted the way things had changed. There was no discussion about them heading their separate ways or taking any action to set aside the questionably valid wedding they’d fallen into by accident at the Princess Mia. Justin was left in limbo, not sure exactly how he fit into Brian’s life now that the threat from Kacmar was gone. 


Justin's sense of disorientation wasn’t helped by the chaos that ensued in Split after their host was arrested. 


The police had completely closed down the hotel and relocated all the legitimate guests to other hotels by the next morning. When Brian and Justin emerged from their night in the Honeymoon Suite, they found themselves in an eerily empty resort. The only other people in the hotel were the law enforcement types going through the hotel records as they compiled more evidence. The cops were too busy to bother with Brian and Justin, though, so the newlyweds were mostly left to their own devices. 


They had managed to fend for themselves the rest of that day and, when it didn’t look like they’d be needed for anything more, they’d taken themselves back to the well-stocked honeymoon suite for another night of fun. They’d been awakened the following morning by Cara, who handed them first-class tickets for their return trip to the states. So, they’d packed their shit and taken a cab to the airport for the twelve plus hour trip back to the Pitts. Justin still hadn’t known what he should expect from Brian upon their return and had been too afraid to voice his concerns. 


So he’d been pleasantly surprised when, the minute they got back to the firehouse, Brian had headed straight for the guest room and proceeded to move the last of Justin’s things into the master bedroom. 


“Is this all you have?” Brian asked, looking at Justin’s meager pile of clothing with disdain. When Justin shrugged, Brian shook his head. “We need to go shopping. You need clothes, Sunshine. I mean, look at this.” He pointed to the half-empty space in his closet. “Your stuff doesn't even come close to filling the space I cleared out for you.” 


When Justin just looked at him like Brian was speaking a foriegn language he spoke again, “are these words particularly hard to understand? Did you forget that I know you speak English, Sunshine?” When Justin still didn’t respond, almost overcome by the lump in his throat, Brian, in typical snarky Kinney fashion, teased him back into smiling by adding, “What? I’m here being all fucking gallant and you look like you’re going to cry? This is not the reaction I was expecting.” 


Justin swiped at the one tear that had escaped without his permission and shook his head. “Of course I understand you, but I . . . I thought . . .” he started, not really knowing how to say what was really on his mind. 


Brian nodded. “You thought that I would want to get rid of you now, is that it? Is that why you were so quiet on the way home?” 


Justin shrugged again and nodded. 


“Whether you realize it or not, I meant what I said when that priest married us,” Brian said, looking a little self-conscious as he pulled his lips into his mouth and lowered his head until their foreheads were touching. “And I was hoping you did too, Sunshine.” 


Justin suddenly grabbed Brian by the back of the neck, pulled the taller man down to his level, and kissed him fiercely. “Yes. Fuck, yes! I meant it, Brian. I lov . . . I . . .” Justin’s words faltered. 


“I love you too, Sunshine,” Brian answered without any hesitation at all. “In fact, I think you and the real Daphne need to call Emmett and plan a wedding for us right here, so that our friends will know how serious I am.” 


The surprise and relief were too much for the blond, who could no longer hold back a sob. 


“You know, Sunshine, if you’re going to cry every time I make you happy, maybe I will start referring to you as the ‘little woman’,” Brian commented, earning him a glare and the back of Justin’s hand to his stomach. “Just kidding. Now, go call Daphne and Emmett and get us married for real as soon as possible. I’m not one hundred percent sure our Split marriage is legal, but either way, I don’t ever want anyone to be able to question it. And while you’re doing that, I need to go and check on Kinnetik.”


With that, Brian headed to his desk, leaving Justin’s thoughts spinning as he tried to wrap his head around everything that had just happened in his life. He thought about calling his friends, but he didn’t even know where to start, to be honest. However, since it would be cruel to leave Daphne waiting, he eventually took up his phone and made all the necessary calls. 


And that was how, three weeks later, they once again found themselves getting ready for another last minute wedding.  


Brian had rented out Babylon for that Sunday afternoon and Emmett’s crew had everything set up for the wedding of the Stud of Liberty Avenue to his Male Order ‘Bride’. They had initially planned on keeping things small but, when the queers of Liberty Avenue heard that Brian Kinney was officially going off the market, Kinnetik was inundated with calls requesting invitations. Brian finally decided to stop trying to fight the inevitable and told Emmett to rent the biggest place he could find and invite the whole fucking city. When Justin started to object, worrying about the cost, Brian had simply told him that he didn’t plan on getting married a third time so they might as well do it up right this time around. And that was that. 

 

Brian had bought them both new tuxes; they had thrown out the ones from the first wedding, not wanting anything to jinx their second attempt. Brian had also magnanimously offered to buy Daphne - who was thrilled to be doing the Maid of Honor thing for real - a new dress, just so she wouldn’t feel left out. And, finally, he’d even sprung for a Mother of the Bride suit for Justin’s mother, whom he’d called after finding out from Daphne that she had finally filed for divorce from his meathead father. 


A newly single Jennifer Taylor has pronounced herself thrilled to hear that Justin was home and finally settling down. She had apologized profusely for how badly Craig had treated Justin after the Dartmouth debacle and admitted that she’d fucked up when she hadn’t stood up to his homophobia. She swore that she would never make that mistake again and, to make up for her lack of support before, had dived right in to help with the wedding planning. Justin was happy to be reunited with his mother and looked forward to having both Jennifer and his sister, Molly, at his wedding. 


Both men had refused any kind of bachelor party this time around, though. Instead, they’d spent most of the three weeks between their return from Split and the wedding date having a stay-at-home honeymoon of sorts. Except for the weekends, when they got to keep Gus, they had refused all other company and kept mostly to themselves. Brian told everyone who asked what was up to fuck off and leave them alone or he’d call his friends at the FBI on them. Justin privately thought he was only half kidding too, not that he objected to all that concentrated Brian time. 


The weekends with Gus had proven almost as much fun as his alone time with Brian, though. Gus was over the moon at the news of his father’s marriage to the young artist. As soon as they’d announced the news, Gus had decided all on his own that, since his daddy was married to Justin, that he not only had a daddy, but he now had a papa too! When Justin heard this he was overjoyed. He’d never thought he would have a child, and now he had one that he would get to share with the man he loved. Justin had had to excuse himself when Gus had made his little declaration so he could go in the bathroom and cry for a good ten minutes, only coming out when Gus pounded on the door, worried about his Papa. Justin had to kiss both Brian and Gus, multiple times, before the boy was reassured that Justin was crying happy tears.


The day of the wedding found the three of them - Brian, Justin, and Gus - at the firehouse getting dressed together. Justin had insisted that Gus be included in the wedding because he loved the child just as much as his three other parents and wanted everyone to know it. He was snapping away with his camera as Brian was tying Gus’ bowtie with the child perched atop the dresser so as to be the right height. Justin had already planned on doing a series of pictures depicting their wedding and wanted to catch everything. 


Once everyone was ready, they got into the limo waiting to take them to Babylon. 


“Last chance to back out, Sunshine,” Brian teased as they neared the club. 


“You can’t get rid of my Papa, Daddy. He loves us,” Gus declared. 


“You’re right, Gus. I shouldn’t tease like that.” Then Brian reached out and squeezed Justin’s hand. 


“I do love you two,” Justin declared, smiling so brightly it almost blinded both his husband and his son, “and I’d never want to leave either of you.”  


Emmett was waiting as the grooms’ limo pulled up. Opening the door for them, he put out his hand to help Justin out as Brian glared. Brian tried to bat away the wedding planner’s hand but both Emmett Justin ignored him.


“Get over yourself, Brian. We all know he’s always been yours,” Emmett said, shaking his head and helping Gus out next. 


When he put out his hand to help Brian, the last of those to exit the limo, the man slapped at the proffered wrist again. “I can do it myself, Honeycutt,” he said. 


Emmett turned to Justin, “Baby, why don’t you and Gus go freshen up while I calm down his majesty here.” 


Justin gave them a look but nodded and led Gus inside, making sure to take the child to the bathroom before the ceremony. 


After Justin was inside, out of ear shot, Brian turned to Emmett, “Is everything alright? Have you heard from him?” 


Emmett shook his head. “No one has heard from either him or Ben, so I’m just hoping that he does as requested and stays away. But don’t worry, we’re ready just in case.” 


“Okay. But I’m counting on you, Emmy Lou, because if anything ruins this day for Justin, I will NOT be happy . . .” Emmett nodded, understandingly. “Now, who did you get as a minister? I signed all the checks, but I didn’t see one for a minister.” 


“Don’t worry, Bri. I wouldn’t forget the most important part of your wedding. I promise that we have a minister. And the best part is that there won’t even be a charge, since he’s offered to marry you for free.” Brian looked skeptical but Emmett just smiled cagily and reassured him. “He said, and I quote, ‘it must have been specially ordered by the gay gods themselves, because that’s the only way this marriage could have happened’.” 


Brian gave his old friend a warning look but didn’t say anything further as they headed inside. Justin and Gus were waiting for them with brilliant smiles. They ducked into the cloak room to wait until all the myriad of guests had arrived. When they heard the music starting up, Emmett popped his head in to tell them it was time. Brian leaned over for one last kiss, which Justin eagerly returned, before they headed out. 


It had been decided that the three would walk down the aisle together, as a family. Gus, the best Best Man ever, stood in the center, with his Father and his Papa each taking one of his smaller hands in theirs. As the chains across the entrance were parted, the three men began walking down the aisle to the sound of Deniece Williams crooning ‘Let’s Hear It For The Boy’. The unconventional wedding processional caused Justin to laugh out loud, which meant they were all glowing and happy as they headed toward the stage and their second wedding. 



As they approached the wedding arch decorated with an array of rainbow hued flowers which had been set up center stage, the mystery minister stepped forward. 


Brian smiled and nodded to the man. “Hey, Todd. How’s it goin?” he asked with a snicker.


“Fine,” the laconic man, who was almost a legend at Babylon, replied with his usual grin.  


Then Todd got serious again and it was time for the wedding to begin in earnest. Brian and Justin stood together under the rainbow arch, hand in hand. They listened to the words of this ceremony much more carefully than they had those from their first wedding. Brian had to concede that Todd was actually a pretty decent orator. He welcomed the crowd of guests and gave a little speech that introduced the two grooms, just in case anyone there didn’t already know them. Then he recited a beautiful Native American prayer before asking if there were any objections. Which, unfortunately, was when a commotion was heard outside the chains that draped the front entrance. 


Everyone inside could hear Michael Novotny screaming, “I DO! I OBJECT, DAMN IT! BRIAN SHOULDN’T BE MARRYING THAT ‘GOLD-DIGGING SLUT!” 


But, true to his word, Emmett had it covered. A phalanx of Ript Gym Regulars, employed for the occasion as bouncers, converged on the wedding crasher and summarily dragged him away. The sound of the front door slamming shut cut off Michael’s protestations, allowing the ceremony to resume as if the interruption had never happened. Justin breathed the side of relief and secretly hoped that was the last they’d ever see of the man. The confidential squeeze Brian gave his hand just then made him think his husband was on the same wavelength about his former friend. One could hope, right?


Meanwhile, Todd had finished his prefacing words and, after leading each of the grooms in their vows - to which both men responded very vocally, ‘I DO!’ - the minister crouched down and said, “and you, Gus, do you take both of these men to be your fathers?” 


Gus turned to the audience and stated, “I sure do,” causing the entire club full of onlookers to cheer.


“By the powers vested in me by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania,” Todd proclaimed, “I now pronounce you Stud and Mail Order Husband! You may now kiss. And then we’re all going to party in celebration!”


The guests erupted in a roar of approval as the words of Heather Small’s ‘Proud’ began to blast from the club’s speakers. Brian cradled Justin’s face in his hands and left a gentle kiss on the luscious pink lips, with a definite promise of more to follow. Then they were showered by half a ton of confetti and everyone began to dance their hearts out while Brian and Justin made their way through the congratulatory throngs. There was dancing and drinks and everyone agreed that it was pretty much the perfect wedding for someone like Brian Kinney. 


Once the ceremony was finished and all the paperwork signed, including papers giving Justin parental rights to Gus, the grooms returned to the dance floor which was lit up to show off the tables of food and more tables to seat the crowd. Brian, Justin, and Gus were seated at the head table on the stage where they were able to survey the happy crowd. As they were eating, all their friends and acquaintances quietly came up to the head table and congratulated them. Brian seemed to be enjoying himself as he played the gracious host; Justin was surprised but happy that his new husband didn’t seem even the tiniest bit reluctant to be diving headlong into matrimony. It portended good things. It made him think that maybe this was something that would last, despite the strange way their relationship had begun. 


After they’d spent time talking with their family, and most of the other people had gone off to eat and socialize, an unexpected face appeared at the table. The woman had waited patiently until after Deb, the last and most vociferous of their well-wishers, had finished lauding them with her own special brand of congratulations. Brian thanked Deb again and then waved Em over to take Liberty Avenue’s Beltane away so they could greet the waiting newcomers. Both Brian and Justin were happy to welcome their Croatian savior, Laura, and an elderly woman who must be Laura’s mother, and glad that the women had finally made it safely to the US.


“Mr Brian. Mr Justin. Thank you. Thank you so much! All you did to get us here. Is so much. I can not thank you enough,” Laura gushed, shaking both men’s hands in turn. 


“No. Thank you, Laura,” Justin interrupted her stream of gratitude. “If it weren’t for you, we probably wouldn’t be here today. We’re the ones who should be grateful.”


“You are much welcome, Mr. Justin. I am so happy to get away from Aleksi, you don’t know. It was not good working for him. He is a very much bad man,” she said, and they all nodded in agreement. “But now I here in America. Mother and I are safe. Now all I need is to find job and place to live,” Laura told them. 


“What kind of work do you do Laura? And, I’m not talking about the kind you had to do for Kachmar,” Justin asked. 


“I paint. I did school for art. Until things get bad and I need more money,” she answered. 


Brian and Justin looked at each other, communicating without words. 


“Do you have any pictures of your work?” Justin asked. 


Laura nodded eagerly. She pulled out her phone and showed them several pictures of her artwork. Both men smiled. 


“Would you like to work for us?” Brian asked. “We could use another artist since I suspect my husband here may want to be lazy sometimes and stay home with me.” 


“Really? Oh, yes! Yes, please,” Laura answered. “You are the best people! Yes, I love come work for you.” 


“Great! It’s settled then. And I’ll have my mother, who’s a realtor, look for a place for you and your mother to live,” Justin told her.  


Once they had Laura and her mother sorted, and they managed to staunch her endless thanks, the newly-newlyweds got up and joined the rest of the dancers for the next hour or so. For an afternoon wedding, the revelry was really pretty amazing. But, then again, nobody knew how to party like Liberty Avenue. If Emmett and his staff hadn’t eventually started to kick them all out, they probably would have just kept on partying until the club opened up for the night for real. Brian, however, was more than ready to get rid of them all so he could get back to his honeymoon and start on the kind of festivities he and his husband excelled at.

 

After they’d seen off most of their guests, it was finally time to say goodnight to their Best Man. Gus, however, strenuously protested leaving with his mothers. 


“No. I don’t want to go home,” Gus insisted, trying to pull his hand out of his Mama’s grasp. “I want to go with Daddy and Papa and sleep in my firehouse room.” 


As one, Brian and the girls turned to Justin, all smiling at him wickely. 


“Well, Papa. How about we let you do your first official explanation as a father. You tell him why he has to go with his mothers,” Brian said with a smirk. 


Justin simply nodded as he led Gus away from the others. The two put their heads together and chatted out of earshot for a minute or two. When Justin brought the boy back, Justin looked smug and Gus determined.


Gus took his mothers’ hands and declared, “we should go now.” He lowered his voice and leaned in, explaining further in a conspiratorial whisper. “Daddy’s in trouble and Papa has to do him a punishment when they get home. Papa said he needed privacy to do it. I think he’s maybe going to get a spanking.” 


Brian had a hard time holding back his laughter after that. Gus was all seriousness, though, as he kissed his fathers and left with a snickering Mel and Lindsay. Brian just looked at Justin and shook his head. 


“Is this what the rest of our life is going to be like?” Brian asked, not looking at all upset by the prospect.


“If you’re lucky,” answered the happiest Male Order Bride the world had ever seen. 



 

Chapter End Notes:

6/19/22 - That’s all they wrote, folks. We hope you liked this story, which happens to be special because it’s not only TAG’s *60th* story but it also marks her 10 year anniversary of posting her very first QAF fanfic. So, please enjoy. Here’s to another decade spreading the joy of Britin! Happy reading! And Happy Pride! Lorie & TAG

 

 

 

The End.
Tagsit is the author of 61 other stories.
Lorie is the author of 40 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 9 members. Members who liked I Was A Male Order Bride also liked 443 other stories.