- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hang on to your hats, things are getting spicy. Lorie & TAG



Chapter 17 - In Nothing Else So Happy.



Brian was sitting at his desk on Monday morning, reminiscing about the weekend he’d just had with Gus and Justin. He couldn’t get the smile off his face. Okay, so maybe it hadn’t been one of Brian’s typical weekends full of drinking, drugs, and dick, where Brian would fill his nights with various nameless tricks and faceless orgasms, but he supposed there was something to be said for a touch of domesticity every once in a while too. Which isn’t to say Brian hadn’t had enough sex, because his very own ray of Blond Sunshine had certainly taken care of that part of his weekend. Hence the smile. 


After a two day marathon of sex, Brian and Justin had met the girls at the Diner on Sunday evening where he’d been talked into taking his son for an after-dinner adventure. Gus had been very pleased when they got to the Jeep and he found out that Justin had kept his promise and confessed to Brian that he could speak English. Gus had jumped out of his car seat and wrapped both men in a spontaneous hug, so excited that he didn’t have to keep any secrets anymore. To celebrate, the three of them had gone to a little petting zoo, where Brian had offered to let Justin and Gus play while he stood outside and took pictures. It had been a ridiculously family-oriented affair, and normally Brian would have balked at that much time acting like a fine upstanding parental figure, but the pictures he’d taken of Gus petting a very affectionate goat while said goat tried to eat Justin’s hair were too fucking adorable for words. How could he object to anything that made smiles like that appear on his son’s face?


After dropping Gus off at home - and again swearing him to secrecy so he wouldn’t reveal Justin’s secret to anyone else yet - the blond teased Brian all the way home about not wanting to go in with the animals. Brian promised the brat that he’d regret all the teasing, but Justin had simply smiled even more. By the time they arrived back at the firehouse Brian was very glad that he had not given in and agreed to Gus staying the night with them. He and Justin had another energetic night and he had his revenge for all the teasing at least five times over.


So why shouldn’t he be sitting there smiling as he replayed those memories? He’d fucking smile if he wanted to. Fuck it all. 


Brian was glad he didn’t have any meetings that morning, though. Because, when his thoughts repeatedly kept drifting to the parts of the weekend that had involved the blond whirlwind in his bed, he realized he wasn’t going to get any real work done. But he was the boss and there wasn’t anyone who could complain when he took an extra long morning break to go into his bathroom and take care of the problems all that smiling had raised. It was either that or let his unstoppable thoughts have free rein, come in his pants like a lovesick teenager, and then have to make an unscheduled trip home to get another pair of slacks. 


Safely locked in his private, soundproof bathroom, Brian suddenly remembered the week before when he’d taken Justin with him to the backroom at Babylon. He could have used his boy’s talented mouth again right then. The memory of the way the younger man had blown him, edging him to distraction in front of all those other people, made Brian even harder. It really didn’t take much for him to get off after that. 


Unfortunately, it really seemed that once was not going to be enough for him that morning. 


The memory of their Babylon escapades had also brought to mind the prior week’s unending teasing while they were both pretending they didn’t know Justin’s secret. He wasn’t sure what it was about this kid; he didn’t remember ever reacting that way to any other guy. But he totally got off on teasing and joking and playing around with Justin in a way he’d never even contemplated with any previous fuck. 


Brian normally took a much more serious approach to fucking. Finding the right trick, tracking him down, and then pursuing him until Brian had succeeded in his conquest, was almost an art form in his capable hands. Sex with Justin, however, wasn’t just hot and sexy and orgasmic, it was fun! They laughed and joked in bed. They goofed around like kids. And, for some incomprehensible reason, that made the fucking somehow better. 


Brian didn’t understand it but he couldn’t deny that he liked it. A lot. And he simply couldn’t stop thinking about the blond and all the teasing that had led up to the past weekend. All those times that Justin had tempted him on purpose with his hot little twinkie body. Fuck, it made Brian so unbearably horny he couldn’t think straight. And it was all Justin’s fault. So, to get back at his blond nympho - for the blow job, the edging, the teasing and laughter, not to mention Justin’s week-long deception - Brian decided that a little payback might be in order. 


“What the fuck,” Brian muttered, admitting that there was no way was he going to get any work done. 


Packing up his laptop and a few files, he decided to leave work a little early. His plan was to surprise his hot blond friend . . . Boy . . . Guest . . . Whatever the fuck Justin was to him. So, telling Cynthia he was leaving and that Ted could handle anything that came up, he headed to Ted’s office to let his CFO know what was going on. 


“Hey, Ted,” Brian said as he walked into his office. “I have some work to do at home. I told Cynthia to let you know if anything important comes up. Otherwise, I don’t want to be disturbed.”


“Fine, Brian. But one of these days I may want to ‘work’ from home too and let you handle whatever may come up,” Ted replied with a knowing smirk, already surmising why his boss was leaving early. 


“You do know that I’m the boss and can fire your ass, right, Theodore?” Brian answered with a smirk of his own as he walked out the door and left the building. 


Twenty minutes later Brian arrived at the firehouse. Looking around before he punched in the garage door code, he was once again glad he’d changed all the lock codes on Saturday. He’d felt like there were eyes on him the entire weekend but hadn’t been able to confirm that he and Justin were being followed. Maybe he was just being paranoid, but he was pretty sure that he’d heard someone or something the other night when he and Justin had been making out down in the den. He hadn’t said anything to Justin at the time because he didn’t want to make the young blond any more nervous about Aleksi than he already was, but it would be stupid not to take precautions. He’d justified the changing of the lock codes to Justin by explaining that he didn’t want the gang showing up and catching them talking. Still, Brian couldn’t shake the feeling he was being watched and he hurried to pull the corvette inside, watching carefully until the overhead doors closed completely.  


Once inside, Brian jogged up the stairs to the main floor, calling out to the blond along the way, but getting no response. He quickly headed up to the third floor and immediately noticed that the door to the rooftop was ajar. Smiling, he realized that Justin being up on the roof fit nicely into the plans he had for that bubble butt he was looking forward to playing with. So, returning to his room, he changed into a pair of loose cut-off sweats and nothing else, before he headed off to surprise the sunbathing beauty. 


Creeping up the stairs again, Brian moved quietly, careful not to let Justin hear him. When he stepped onto the roof, his cock was suddenly hard as a rock. So much for his surprise; the blond had beat him to the punch. 


Justin was lying there on the lounge chair, naked and moaning, slowly stroking his cock, and gently tugging on his nipple ring. 


After taking a few deep breaths to calm himself, Brian quietly walked up to the lounge chair, blocking the sun from the blond before speaking, “Nah, uh, uh, Sunshine. You need to wait for me,” he said, causing Justin to turn red as a beet and jerk his hands away from himself. 


“Brian. Uh. I-I-I wasn’t expecting you back this early,” the blond stammered. 


“Well, if I’d known what I was missing, I probably would have been here even earlier,” Brian commented, trying not to laugh as Justin tried unsuccessfully to cover himself. 


Brian grabbed Justin’s hands and pulled the youth up to give him a proper hello kiss. Justin moaned. His still-hard cock rubbed against Brian’s obvious erection, which was barely concealed by the loose-fitting sweats. Brian finished with the delicious kiss and then lowered the younger man back down to the lounge chair before straddling Justin’s legs and wrapping one large hand around the dark pink, throbbing cock. Stroking Justin’s cock slowly, Brian leaned forward to take the nipple ring between his teeth and tug on it, causing Justin to raise his hips and moan. 


“Oh, fuck, Brian. That feels so good. Don’t stop. Please, don’t stop,” Justin begged, his breathing already so ragged he was panting. 


Brian obeyed. He kept up the stroking and the nibbling at first one nipple and then the other until he knew the blond was on the edge of cumming. Then he stopped all movement. 


“NOOO. Brian, don’t stop,” his victim begged pathetically. 


“Sorry, Sunshine, but you deserve a little payback,” he chuckled evilly. “First you lied to me, then you teased me, then you edged me in the backroom until I was on the verge of begging, and today I come home and you are getting off without me. That’s not very nice of you. So I think you need to make it up to me, don’t you?” Justin groaned and let his body sag deeper against the cushions of the lounger. “How about we do a little experiment; see how well you can hold out. Don’t worry, though. I’ll let you cum . . . Eventually,” Brian promised. 


Justin bit his bottom lip and looked worried. Brian assumed that Justin had already concluded that Brian was right, and he probably did deserve some kind of punishment, but he obviously was still unsure about whatever it was Brian was planning to do to him. That made Brian smile. He was going to enjoy torturing his boy. 


With a seductive smile adorning his face, Brian resumed stroking and playing with his guest, stopping whenever Justin got close. Justin was doing an admirable job holding out, to be honest. Every time Brian noticed the blond losing focus he added in an extra little twist to the boy’s cock, or a few more feather-light kisses in unexpected places. All the while, he never let up on the comments about all the dirty, nasty things he wanted to do to Justin. Brian loved making the kid squirm and moan. 


Finally, when he had Justin so worked up that the kid’s dick felt like a water hose that had been sitting in the sun and tied in knots, hot and pulsing and so swollen that it was ready to burst, Brian bent so that his lips were only millimeters from the other man’s ear and bit the tender, pink lobe. Justin groaned so piteously that it made Brian’s own dick throb and leak. And then, with another twisting pull at the swollen hose in his hand, Brian whispered the single word, “Come.” 


After that it was like when the water in that sun warmed hose was turned to full blast and the pressure, which had been building and building behind the obstruction, simply exploded. Justin couldn’t hold back any longer; begging and mumbling incomprehensibly, he began to shudder. Brian saw the tears that Justin couldn’t stop and knew it was time to give his boy the release he’d earned. 


Leaning down, Brian took the hot garden snake into his mouth and swallowed. Justin screamed and emptied buckets of cum down Brian’s throat, unable to quench the uncontrollable tremors shaking him to the core, until he’d completely passed out. 


Brian, who was a little concerned, retrieved a cool washcloth, using it to revive his exhausted companion. 


“Thank you, Brian,” Justin muttered contentedly as soon as his eyelids fluttered open. 


Brian didn’t bother saying anything in response. He simply stretched himself out behind the boy on the lounger, taking the still-trembling body into his arms. Then he kissed Justin and held him close. And that smile he’d been trying to fight off all day at work returned to his lips, because yes, this was indeed the most fun he’d had in a long, long time.



Justin might have stayed there, wrapped in Brian’s arms on the comfortable lounge chair in the shade forever if it hadn’t been for his stomach growling. He tried to ignore it the first half dozen times, but eventually it got so loud that it woke Brian up too. Not that waking Brian up was a bad thing. He rather liked the way a freshly-woken Brian nuzzled at the back of his neck and nibbled at the small hairs there. But when even the promise of more sex didn’t seem to quell his rumbling stomach monster, he decided it was time to get up and find some dinner. 


Instead of ordering take out, Justin was determined to make use of Brian’s amazing gourmet kitchen. Considering the big lug’s almost complete lack of any cooking skills, the poor kitchen was sorely neglected. It deserved a chef worthy of its magnificence who’d treat it with the respect it deserved. And Justin thought he was the person for that job. 


So, after rummaging through the fridge and cupboards, he found all the necessary ingredients for Pasta Carbonara with Grilled Chicken and set to work. Brian sat at the kitchen island and watched as Justin got out the garlic, bacon, chicken, pasta, eggs, parmesan cheese, and fresh parsley. He seasoned the chicken and set it aside, then filled the pot with water and set it on to boil. While he waited for the water to heat he peeled and chopped the garlic, chopped the parsley, and cut up the bacon. He put the bacon in the pan and added the garlic. While that cooked, he beat the eggs and set them aside. When the water was bubbling, he added the pasta and put the chicken on to grill, drafting Brian to help keep an eye on the chicken while he continued with the sauce. When the pasta was ready he added it to the bacon and garlic along with about a cup of the pasta water. Then he slowly drizzled in the beaten eggs, adding the parmesan cheese and the chopped parsley. Taking the grilled chicken off the pan he sliced it up, then he laid the pasta on the plates and laid the chicken slices on top. Brian looked on, amazed at the speed with which Justin had served up something that looked so amazing. Justin grinned at Brian as he took the first bite of his meal. The smile on Brian’s face as he tasted dinner rivaled one of Justin’s sunshine smiles.  


They were only halfway through the magnificent feast, though, when their repast was interrupted by the insistent buzzing from the street-level door. Brain sighed and pulled out his phone to check who it was, mumbling under his breath about killing Mikey if he was the one cockblocking him. Since he merely made a worried face and tapped at the door release, though, Justin figured it must be someone other than Michael. 


“Hey, Boss. Sorry to invade in the middle of dinner,” Ted announced when he arrived at the top of the stairs a minute later, a large sheaf of paperwork held out in front of him like a shield. “Hi, Justin.”


Justin gave his dinner companion a questioning look. “I told Theodore everything this morning at work. He’s the only one though. But I figured we’d need him and his excellent research skills to figure this out.”


Justin nodded and offered a shy smile to the CFO. “Sorry about lying to you, Ted. I didn’t mean to . . .”


“No need to explain,” Ted quickly cut him off before pulling out a chair next to Brian and laying his file of paperwork next to the boss’ plate. “After looking at all THIS, I think you were probably smart to keep quiet.” Ted opened the file and pulled out an official-looking piece of letterhead with a big blue and gold seal decorating the top margin. “I finally got the criminal background check from the US Embassy in Zagreb. I’m afraid it's worse than we thought, Boss.” 


Brian looked at the document Ted held out to him for a moment and then complained, “what the fuck is ‘YACS’?”


Justin reached across the table and grabbed the paper out of Brian’s hands. “It’s what they call the organized crime family in that area. It stands for Yugoslavian/Albanian/Croatian/Serbian Crime Group. And they’re seriously dangerous.” He set the criminal report aside and bit his lip. “Damn. That’s what I was afraid of when your friend Aleksi first called me. I heard a lot about these guys while I was traveling over there. I was hoping that I was just catastrophizing but, looking at this, it seems like I was right . . .” 


The criminal report that Ted had obtained showed that Aleksi Kacmar had a long criminal history in Croatia with several prior convictions. Most of the convictions were for minor stuff from several years earlier. But there were at least two more recent pending matters - one for bank fraud and another for extortion - that were concerning. The most alarming item on the report, however, was the notation at the very bottom where the Embassy had noted that there was an outstanding Interpol alert for Kacmar pertaining to ongoing international banking regulation violations. 


“Banking regulations?” Justin asked, pointing to that section of the report.


“Read: Money Laundering,” Ted interpreted. “Or, at least that’s what I’m assuming. But since it’s just listed as an ‘alert’, they must not have anything concrete on Kacmar, otherwise they’d have put out a warrant for his arrest and he wouldn’t have been able to travel to the US to meet with us just a few weeks back. This is certainly not good though.”


Brian was reading the report again and cursing under his breath. “That fucker.” He flung the paper back at Ted with a frown. “How much do you want to bet his plan was to somehow get Kinnetik involved in all this shit? Isn’t that how these assholes operate? They find some unrelated US business to invest in, and use that to launder their dirty money. No wonder the guy was acting like he wanted to be my new best friend.”


“It also explains the weird offer to buy you and the ‘bride’ he was sending you real estate in Florida,” Ted continued. “Miami is said to be one of the easier places to launder your money. You just use a shell company to buy overpriced real estate, hold it for a couple of years, then sell it on to the next buyer for an even more inflated price and, voila, your dirty mafia money is clean as a whistle.” 


“Yeah, well, fuck that. I’m not interested in becoming Aleksi Kacmar’s newest money bitch,” Brian declared, pushing away from the table. “He can take his account and shove it up his ass. I don’t care how much cash he has to wave around. It’s not worth it if it means he’d somehow get his hooks into Kinnetik. Or me.”


“Except, it’s not that easy, Brian,” Justin chimed in, looking a bit green as he stood up and moved so he was blocking Brian’s pacing. “You’re already involved. Kacmar isn’t going to take you backing out of the deal well.” Brian made a gesture as if to wave off Justin’s concerns. “Brian . . . You didn’t hear him when he called and threatened me. And that was just for stealing a fucking plane ticket. Imagine how pissed off he’s going to be if you back out of representing him here in the US and fuck up his plans even more. If he really is YACS, he probably has connections here in the US - just like he said when he warned me he would find me - and they wouldn’t hesitate to hurt you if Kacmar ordered it. You need to be careful, Brian.” Justin looked at the worried faces of the other two men and bit at his lip as a new thought dawned on him. “Shit. What if it was more than being angry about stealing the tickets? He said I’d messed up his plans . . .” Justin looked up at Brian, the panic welling up in his eyes. “I think my showing up here instead of that woman he was sending was probably a bigger deal than I originally thought. No wonder he was pissed off. I bet he was sending that woman here as part of the money laundering op and I fucked it all up without even realizing it . . . Shit. I need to warn Daphne. And maybe my parents too.” 


Justin ran out of there as if his hair was on fire. He took the steps up to the third floor two at a time, throwing open the door to the guest room and grabbing up his backpack. He rummaged through the bag for a couple of seconds before he found the phone he’d turned off and stashed in there the week before. He hadn’t dared to even turn it on for fear that Aleksi would use it to track him. But now he had to risk it; at least for long enough to warn his friend and family so they could protect themselves from the mobster who might be coming after them in order to get to him. 


Powering on the device, he waited impatiently for it to cycle through the start up protocols. However, when the home screen finally did appear, he groaned at the little notification number that showed up in the corner of the phone icon. He tapped at the icon and groaned again when he saw that he had a dozen missed phone calls and ten waiting voicemail messages, three of which were from the same unknown number that matched the last call he’d taken before switching the phone off.


With shaking fingers, he tapped at the last of those unknown messages, recoiling at the angry words that erupted out of the speaker on his phone.


“You stupid malo pederu! You think you hide from Aleksi? Ha! I find you so easy. How you Americans say? Piece of Cake. Yes? Stupid American. I know all about you and your boyfriends and your rich businessman father and everyone else you ever meet. You can not hide! Now you help me fix this mess that you fucked up. You want to take the place of my Laura? Fine. You can take her place with that asshole Kinney and you will fix this! Cujete li me? If you fuck this up for me I will send my people. And then I will visit to everyone in your family too. Call me back! Or you will NOT be happy vilinski djecak, pederu!” 


“Fuuuuuuck,” Justin moaned, looking at his phone as if it disgusted him. 


This was way too much. He was in far too deep. It was time to get serious help. 


With his phone in hand he sprinted down the stairs, only to be brought up short when he arrived to find Brian and Ted now had company. Gus’s mother, Mel, was there, sitting on the couch next to a brunette woman whom he didn’t recognize. He slid to a stop next to the chair Brian was sitting in across from the two women. 


“Brian, Ted, this is my friend, Beks,” Mel was saying and then she looked up at Justin with a penetrating gaze that caused his stomach to lurch. “We need to talk to you about your house guest.”



 

Chapter End Notes:

5/28/22 - Dun, dun, dunnnnnn! So, the bad guy has found Justin! Now what’s gonna happen? You’ll have to keep reading to find out… Lorie & TAG

 

Croatian Words:

Malo - Little

Pederu - Faggot

Cujete li me - You hear me?

Vilinski Djecak - Fairy Boy