- Text Size +
"Justin, you have a package here! Again," Brian muttered under his breath as he was eye fucking the courier at the door. You can look, but you can't touch was their new rule, that they had for some time now, so he wasn't doing anything wrong - just looking. Although he had a pretty vivid idea of what he would do to this gorgeous...

"I'm here!" Justin came running, trying to catch his breath and all covered in paint. This was actually the first time Brian saw him since morning, he had been locked up in his studio all day.

"I'll hold that brush for you," Brian winked at him in amusement.

"Oh," Justin paused, he didn't even realize that he took that brush with him. And then he finally started to pay attention to the courier. "Here's the money. It should be the exact amount."

The courier counted the money and then he handed the package to Justin, "Have a nice day."

"You too," Justin smiled.

"Bye!" Brian shouted after him, looking at the round ass once more.

Justin just cleared his throat to remind Brian of his existence, then rolled his eyes and headed for the kitchen.

"What?" Brian asked, pretending not to understand why was Justin looking at him like that and then he followed him. "What do you have in there this time?"

"You'll find out at the right time."

"Hm-hmm. When do we try it?" Brian asked excitedly, assuming it was a new sex toy.

"On Friday night."

"Friday? Do we have an anniversary or something?" he laughed.

"I'll pretend you didn't say it, because that would mean you don't know when our anniversary is. And no, it's not what you think it is. We won't put it in our asses."

"Shit. So, what are we going to do with it?"

"Wear it."

"Oh, I'm listening," Brian put on his eager expression again.

"Jesus, It's not for bed. I mean, it could be, but ... I have it for a different purpose."

"Christ, you don't have to be so mysterious. Just tell me what it is."

"I will tell you... On Friday."

"Why the hell on Friday?"

"Because it's meant for Friday. And because if I tell you now, I'll listen for three days to stick it up my ass."

"You said we wouldn't be sticking it anywhere."

Justin laughed, amused by the whole situation, "You know what I mean."

"And now that I know that it's something I won't like, how do you think you'll convince me to wear it on Friday?"

"I have my methods."

"Yeah, I know your methods. No sex, no handjobs, no blowjobs ..."

"They are very effective methods."

"Well, maybe I should use those methods on you."

"Huh?"

"If you don't tell me what it is, then..."

"Please, you know that you won't last two days without sex ... you'd be punishing yourself."

"Jesus fucking Christ. Okay, you don't want to tell me, so don't tell me. I don't care," Brian turned, pissed off. But as he was about to leave the kitchen, something occurred to him. "Fuck! I know what's on Friday... that thing in Babylon... we are supposed to have some crazy T-shirt... what the fuck did you buy us?"

"You're a fucking Sherlock Holmes, you know that?" Justin chuckled. "Okay, I admit, it's a T-shirt. I mean, T-shirts."

"What's on them?" Brian asked immediately, with horror in his eyes.

"It's nothing terrible. It's not supposed to make fun of you or anything like that... it's more of a statement ..."

"What does it say?"

"You will know on Friday night ..."

"Fuck that. Just give me that damn package, Justin!" Brian reached after it and tried to take it, but Justin was faster.

"No!"

"Yes!"

And so they started fighting like two little boys in the middle of the kitchen. They both showed strength, but the box slowly began to fall apart.

"Jesus, fine, it's all yours!" Brian shouted, letting go of the box. But because of that Justin fell right on his ass. "Fuck! Are you alright?"

"No and I don't think we'll ever put anything in there... I probably broke my ass," Justin said through gritted teeth.

"That's what you get for being so stubborn."

"You're the one who is not able to wait for a few days!"

"You know how much I hate surprises."

Justin nodded in agreement, "Fine. You can take a look. On one condition... that you wear it and you love it."

Brian raised an eyebrow with a question mark on his face.

"Okay, you don't have to love it, but you won't say anything bad about it..."

"Fine ... I'll try to control myself."

Justin decided to trust Brian and then he reached for the box. As soon as he opened it, he handed Brian both T-shirts. He unfolded them and read what was written on them. The first one said 'He's mine' and the other said 'I'm his'.

"Fuck no!" Brian exclaimed. "I won't wear that shit."

"You said you won't say anything bad about it."

"That was before I found out what was on them!"

"It's a statement... about our relationship ... that we have."

"I won't wear this. Never."

"You don't love me?"

"It's ... it's ... how can you ... it has nothing to do with it!"

"It has everything to do with it. Because if you love me, you won't have a problem showing it to everyone in Babylon ... with this T-shirt," Justin chuckled.

"Fuck you! You're a little blackmailer!"

"So?"

Brian took in a furious breath, trying to control his emotions, "I fucking hate you... Which one is mine?"

Justin smiled broadly, "I'll let you choose."
The End.
Taylor-Kinney is the author of 30 other stories.