- Text Size +
Story Notes:

DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Intro: A while back, I read in a story somewhere here where Brian was comforting Justin to sleep with a "raunchy version of Rapunzel" I can't remember which story it was but if anybody remembers or the author is reading, let me know. Anyway, I thought, hey now there's a good idea! Let's do it! So here it is. Also, it seems like The Little Merman is turning into a big project so I thought I'd bang this out to keep you guys entertained until the next part is ready. Enjoy!

OK, here's the deal... I didn't plan it, but the way this story came out is that it can be read as both a rated M and T story. It's pretty tame up to a certain scene where there is some extreme...raunch. To read as M just read the way through. For a T story bypass this scene (I've attached a warning marker) and you won't miss anything. Sort of a ...the next morning....deal. However since this erotica scene IS in the story the official rating is M. Oh, and I was a bit careless with the F-word but then again, so was the actual QAF show and if you're here, there's nothing in this story you haven't already heard. So, here we go. We're all on the honor system here so I'm trusting you younger teens out there if you're reading this. OK, and now, QAF faerie tales presents:

QAF Faerie Tales: Corrupting your childhood memories since 2010. J

 

THE TOWER

Part 1

By Bryton4ever71

Copyright@ July/2010 

 

         Once upon a time, a long time ago, there lived a poor man and his wife who desperately wanted to have a child.  After they tried for many years, and after many sessions of mind-blowing sex, the wife became pregnant. The man was a candle maker named Tucker and his wife was called Jennifer. Jennifer was a real estate agent but as they lived in a tiny, European village that didn't bring in much income. As the child grew within her the soon to be parents became happier and happier.

         One night, Jennifer woke up in the middle of the night with a terrible craving for pickles. She poked Tucker until he woke up and told him of her craving.

         "I'm so hungry! Please, if you love me, you'll get me some pickles!"

         "But dear, it's the middle of the night! Where am I supposed to get pickles now?"

         "Steal into the garden next door. The man who lives there is rich and has a large garden. I've seen the cucumbers he's growing there and he has barrels of pickles ready. They're enormous, and he has plenty! Please Tucker!"

         Tucker saw that there would be no peace that night if he didn't do as she asked. So he put on an overcoat and some boots and went outside.

         The night was dark but there was a large moon. Owls hooted and mist rolled along the ground and a black cat crossed his path. Tucker shuddered for he was a superstitious man. As he climbed over the high wall into the next yard fear crept up and down his spine like mice with icy cold feet.

         The yard, garden, and house next door belonged to a twisted and ugly man who was also very rich. His name was Craig. Because Craig was so twisted and unfriendly, single and a loner it was often rumored that he was a warlock.

         Tucker shuddered as he thought about what might happen if Craig caught him stealing pickles out of his yard. But he kept going, went through the garden and up to the side of the large house to the pickle barrels there. Very quietly, he picked a peck of pickles and put them into a jar he had brought. They were enormous, as Jennifer had said, each one as large as a banana.

         Suddenly, the door opened and Craig stuck his ugly face out.

         "Who's there!?" he rasped.

         Tucker pressed against the side of the house and didn't breathe.

         Finally, Craig went back inside.

         Tucker wasted no time but ran home as fast as he could.

         Jennifer was overjoyed.

         "Oh, you got them! Oh, thank you! You're my hero!"

         "I'm glad you think so! He nearly caught me!"

         But then Tucker was speechless. Jennifer had taken out a pickle that was as large as a large banana and slowly slid it nearly all the way down her throat before taking a bite. Then she did it again, sucking on it a bit, pushing it deeper and deeper each time before taking a bite and eating it. After a third pickle she was finally satisfied.

         "How did you do that?" Tucker asked.

         "I don't know," Jennifer answered, mystified herself.

         Fortunately, the jar of pickles lasted them a few nights but like all good things, eventually they came to an end.

         "Please Tucker! Please get me some more!"

         "No, Jennifer! It's stealing! Besides, he almost caught me last time!"

         "But I NEED them! I can almost smell them over there in those barrels getting better and better with each passing second and it's driving me crazy! Besides he has so many, he'll never miss them!"

         "NO!!"

         But she pleaded and begged and cajoled and threatened and nagged until he could bear it no longer and gave in.

         The night was even darker than before and the moon was not so big. It was colder, the mist was thicker and even the owls seemed to hoot louder. The icy paws of fear belonged to jumbo-sized sewer rats.

         This time Tucker brought a large bucket. He was going to make sure he didn't need to do this again for a long time, maybe ever again.

         Craig's yard was silent as a graveyard. Just as silently, Tucker crept to the pickle barrels and scooped a quantity from each one the hopes that the loss wouldn't be as noticeable.

         Tucker finished filling the bucket and was sure to include some of the brine to keep the pickles preserved. Quietly, he started to sneak home.

         He was picking his way across the yard when he heard a low voice say: "And just where do you think you're going?"

         Terrified, Tucker made a run for it.

         "Stop thief!"

         And Tucker was frozen in his tracks, just like that! He couldn't move a muscle as if he were a statue.

         Craig slowly approached his victim. He wore a midnight blue suit and a matching blue woolen cloak. He was only about forty years old but with a constant scowl on his face and a cruel and greedy heart in his chest he looked much older. He also had a huge wart on the end of his large and pointed nose.

         "There is no point in denying it or lying to me. I watched the whole thing. That was you, a few nights ago, wasn't it?"

         "Yes."

         "Why are you stealing from my yard?"

         "Because I am a poor candle maker and could not hope to pay you. Besides, you have so much and my need is great. Besides, I know you are a hard and stingy man and I was pretty sure you'd say no if I asked. Also I was scared of you because there are rumors you are a warlock. I guess they are true."

         "They are. So you'd better learn this lesson and not trifle with me! I don't care about your poverty problems! I mean, why are you stealing pickles of all things? Answer quickly and it better be the truth, or I'll finish the spell and make you a statue centerpiece for my garden!"

         "Please, no sir! My wife and I are going to have a child! She keeps having cravings for your pickles!"

         "A pathetic excuse! And now what to do with you? Maybe I'll cut off your fingers and plant them in my garden to replace the cucumbers you stole! I'll make them grow into ten slaves each with a piece of your soul to tend to my garden forever!"

         "Oh no, sir! Please! I'll pay you! I don't have much but...I'll give you free candles for the rest of your life! Or...I have my grandfather's grandfather clock..."

         "Free candles! Are you kidding?" Craig gave a cruel, rasping laugh, "And I could care less about your stupid grandfather! His fatal mistake was having your father! No, I think a couple of fingers will..."

         Then he stopped, and thought a minute.

         "Hmmmm, maybe there is something of value you have to give me!"

         "What? Name it! Only let me go!"

         "I cannot produce children of my own which is why I never married. But I always wanted a child. You will give me yours! I can provide for it much better than you. And it will finally give me something to love. Agree to these terms and you can have all the pickles your wife can deep throat and I'll release you!" At Tucker's widening eyes, Craig chuckled, "Oh, yes, I know all about it! Warlock...remember?"

         Tucker had no choice but to agree.

         Craig moved closer. So close, his warty nose practically touched Tucker's handsome one. He ran an index finger with a long hooked fingernail down and around Tucker's smooth cheek and then back up to his temple. Tucker shuddered in revulsion, or would have.

         "Oh, and thief! These personal things I have shared with you are just that...personal," Tucker felt that hooked claw pierce his temple just beside his right eye in a small cut. "Let the scar that remains be a remembrance! The second you ever share those confidences to ANYONE will be the second your heart stops! Understand!"

         "Yes, sir."

         "I will come to claim the child on the sixth month. Now be gone!!!" Craig laughed cruelly, and went back inside, slamming the door.

         As the noise of the door echoed through the yard, Tucker found he could finally move again. He ran home as fast as he could.

                                                                                                     JBJBJBJBJBJBJ                          

         Jennifer craved pickles well into her 8th month. She continued to deep throat the pickles easily although when it came to sex she could not do it. I was very strange.

         In the due time, she gave birth to a beautiful baby boy with a full head of blond hair. He had blue eyes that sparkled when he was happy and skin that was white as milk. Tucker and Jennifer thought he was the most beautiful baby in the world.

         Jennifer and Tucker dreaded the sixth month but in preparation, Jennifer began to wean the baby at about the fifth month. It was a bit early but they knew the cruel warlock was coming and they knew they were no match for his powers. However, they were hopelessly in love with their baby and hoped against hope the older man would be merciful and let them keep him. They named the baby Justin.

         Promptly on the first day of the sixth month, Craig appeared. Their house shook, and the door blasted open. Craig walked in.

         He was not merciful. After listening to their impassioned pleas for a few moments, he realized this was not going to stop anytime soon. He made a complicated yet bored gesture and both parents were frozen in place. He took the baby from his mother's arms, turned once and vanished away. They never saw him or their baby ever again.

TBC