- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

 

THE TOWER

Part 4

 

               The sun rose over the edge of the forest and shone into the eastern window of the tower. It crept forward slowly and finally illuminated two men sleeping in the large bed, their limbs entwined around one another so that they resembled one entity.

               Justin blinked and awoke. His limbs were heavy and completely relaxed. He felt...satisfied, completely satisfied for the first time in his life. He looked over at Brian and kissed him softly on his beautiful mouth. Brian groaned and rolled over.

               Justin lay there, reveling in the sated and languorous feeling that permeated his entire body. He felt completed, like a missing puzzle piece had been missing from his life and had finally been snapped into place. Brian had provided that piece. Justin remembered last night how Brian had provided that piece four times, teaching him the art of lovemaking, of making another man's body sing under your fingers in one long fucking session broken only by orgasm after earth-shattering orgasm. Indeed, he figured they had both only gotten to sleep about 4 hours ago.

               Justin was still tired and heavy and he swore he could still feel Brian inside him. He loved that feeling and never wanted it to end. But he couldn't stay in bed with the light shining on him. He got up and padded to the bathroom, naked. For the first time he didn't feel the rush to dress and cover his private parts like he'd been doing something wrong by simply sleeping in the nude.

               He also was amazed at how light his head felt with only a shoulder length amount of hair. He felt so airy that he could have been walking on air and he could hold his head up high without effort for the first time in his life. He felt so free and happy until he remembered he was still stuck in this forest. He pushed those thoughts away. He wouldn't think of that right now.

               After taking care of business, he came back and watched Brian sleeping. He had turned onto his back again; similar to a position Justin had witnessed last night. The morning light shone directly on him and it was perfect. Justin dashed over to his easel.

               The light was beginning to wake Brian. He groaned and stirred. He felt around the empty bed.

               "Justin? Justin, where are you!?"

               "Shhh, Brian, it's OK. I'm over here. Lie still and go back to sleep. I want to draw you."

               "Shouldn't we get going?"

               "He won't come until tomorrow. Besides, it's only dawn, and this won't take more than a few hours. Just lie back and doze some more."

               Justin's pencil was already busy.

               Brian obeyed, lying back, pulling back the covers just past his cock, exposing its nine-inch length. "Your dad might not come until tomorrow but I want to cum right now!" he growled.

               "Shhh. Soon. Soon." Justin, smudged, shaded. His pencil flew. He glanced up from time to time but mostly he drew straight from memory. Brian drifted in and out of consciousness and soon fell back asleep.

               He was awoken by a tongue licking the head of his cock. Then a pair of lips engulfed it and began to suck it. Brian groaned as Justin gave him an artistic blow job, which had him moaning his name, writhing under his touch, curling his toes, stiffening and cumming in no time. Justin swallowed every drop.

               "Come see your picture," Justin said, I thought I'd leave it as a goodbye note for my father."

               Brian and Justin got up and padded over to the easel. Brian's breath was taken away. It was expertly done, a perfect likeness of him in bed, sleeping on his back.  His head rested on the pillow, his eyes were gently closed. His face looked perfectly at peace, which was not a usual thing when he was awake. His left arm was bent and rested behind his head and his right arm rested by his side. His muscles were perfectly drawn and his rosy nipples were prominent. The sheet was pulled down to where he had pulled them to entice the young artist. His well-endowed dick curved gently up and over his stomach and slightly to once side, facing the viewer.

               "You are the first thing I've drawn besides animals and forestscapes in eighteen years," Justin said, softly.

               "It's magnificent. You captured me perfectly," Brian said, "Perfectly..." he growled again, seductively, grinding himself against Justin. Justin giggled and then gasped as Brian grabbed him, swept him off his feet and threw him back on the bed and proceeded to suck and fuck him senseless into the mattress.

               Later, Brian asked, "Are you sure you want to leave that one. It's so good. I love it."

               "Oh yes. I can always draw you again. In fact, I hope to paint you as well. But that one...that one is going to destroy my father."

JBJBJBJBJB

               They washed, dressed, and ate a quick meal. They packed light. Justin left everything except his favorite clothes, soap, just one bottle of shampoo, a few of his art supplies and about two days worth of food and water. They took no pickles.

               "You ready to go?" asked Brian.

               "Just about," Justin replied. He positioned the drawing so that it was the first thing one would see when climbing in the window. He hung the stiffened towel they had used as a cum rag over a bedknob. "NOW, I'm ready."

               Brian untied the end of Justin's hair from the bedpost and threw it out the window. When the length of hair touched the ground, he wound the other end around the gargoyle a few times and furthermore tied it around the bedpost again and cinched it tight.

               And with that, Brian and Justin climbed out, climbed/slid down his hair and left that accursed tower forever.

               "Now what?" Justin asked. Several footpaths led out of the clearing in different directions but he knew that all of them would just lead back here.

               "I've been giving it some thought," Brian said, "I have a plan that just might work."

               They went over to the path that was directly in front of what was once the front of the tower. They went in and hiked a little ways until they came to the first fork.

               "OK, stop." Brian said. They stopped.

               "OK, now close your eyes," Justin obeyed. "The enchantment is just an illusion. If we let go of our conscious sight and perception we should be able to perceive it. Now...without looking...which feels like the best way to go? Left or right?"

               Justin thought. "I feel...I feel...like I should go left."

               "Me too. Then that's the enchanted way." They went right.

               They went on in this manner all day, hitting many forks and crossroads with an increasing amount of choices. But there was always at least one choice that didn't feel right and that's the one they took. By sunset, they were still deep in the forest, lost, but at least they weren't back at the tower either.

               Finally, at sunset, Brian called a halt for the night. They stopped and decided to camp at a large crossroads with no less than ten choices. They marked the road they had come by. Justin built a fire pit in the middle of the crossroad and Brian went around the edges of the forest gathering firewood.

               "Don't go out of sight of me," warned Justin, "And I'll call out every so often to keep in contact. Don't do anything except get wood or do anything aggressive or you'll alert the creatures."

               "Brian was careful. Every so often, he'd yell out, "My name's Brian and I love Justin Taylor! What's your name!?"

               And Justin would yell back, "My name's Justin and I love Brian Kinney! What's your name!?"

               Soon, they had enough and they built a fire using flint that Brian had packed. They cooked a small meal, rolled up together on the hard ground in Brian's bedroll and fell into an uneasy sleep under the stars.

JBJBJBJBJBJ

               The next morning they set out again. The enchantments became more and more serious and the crossroads had more and more choices. At one crossroads, Brian stepped forward and multiplied into 15 duplicate Brians. Each Brian was at the head of a path.

               "It's this one! Come this way!" each one yelled.

               Justin was completely disoriented. "Which one is the real you?" he shouted.

               Brian jumped, waved his hands. "I am!"  All the duplicates mirrored him. "Oh, man, this is trippy!" they all said.

               Justin stood in the center, completely confused. He could not even tell what path they had come in on now. "Oh, man! What do I do now?"

               "They're just copies! Ignore me! Find the path and I'll meet you there!

               Justin closed his eyes. He moved toward a path but he felt no pull toward it. No, it wasn't that, this time. It was the copies of Brian. He approached one. "Do you love me?" he asked.

               "Yes." But it was wooden, as if a robot was saying it. A copy.

               "Yes. We'll live happily ever after." But Justin remembered Brian saying: Life is not a fairy tale.  A copy.

               The third one just hissed at him and disappeared. Justin felt a pull toward that path as if he was a magnet. He backed away quickly.

               And so it went. Copy after copy after copy.

               Eight Brian's later: "Yes, I love you." Brian looked deep into his eyes and grabbed his butt with gauntleted hands. "And I'll love you over and over and over into the next mattress we get to!" Brian pulled him up by the bubble butt and mashed their hard ons and mouths together.

               "Mmmmmm, now that's my Brian!" Justin moved in for another kiss.

               The remaining Brians screamed a keening type of scream and disappeared in flashes of fire. All the paths except the one they were in front of disappeared.

               Hand in hand, they continued on.

TBC