- Text Size +
"Jesus, I didn't know that... you can be so... flexible," Brian smiled, slamming deep into Justin's ass, his breathing was fast and heavy.

"Well, I didn't know ethier," he chuckled and let out a loud moan. "Oh god, that's so fucking good."

"Mmmm," Brian licked his lips. "You also look damn hot in this position."

"Thanks. Oh, yeah, right there... fuck me faster, Brian!"

"Your wish is my command."

Brian began thrusting harder and faster, giving his blond exactly what he needed. It was unbeliavable how acrobatic Justin's body was.  They tried this position for the first time, and Brian already knew that it wasn't the last. Justin's back was so arched. And with each thrust, Brian got deeper and deeper into him, feeling how really tight he was. And every time he successfully hit his twink's prostate, Justin made incredibly sexy sounds.

"Jesus, fuck, yes... that's it... yeah, swallow that dick, Sunshine..."

"This is fucking amazing, Brian. I don't want it to stop... but I'm so close... oh my god yeees..."

"You are so tight. My God... take that dick..." Brian could feel that he was really close to reaching his orgasm that without a doubt would be very intense. "Oh, fuck... fuck... fuck..." he kept repeating over and over again, while breathing heavily. His eyes rolled back in his head.

Justin also wasn't far behind. He felt that familiar throbbing in his dick and that warm feeling and tingling sensation spreading all over his body. His breathing became shallower and more rapid. He instinctively tried to push against Brian to take his cock even deeper inside him while pressing his ass cheeks together to give Brian and himself an even more amazing experience.

They were both so close.

"Holy shit, do that again!" Justin demanded, his toes curled.

"Oh yes. This is definitely going to be one of our top five fucks."

"Oh my God!" Justin yelled.

"I'm gonna come so soon..." Brian groaned.

"Me toooo..." Justin suddenly gasped loudly.

"I know... so good..."

"Oh my God... oh my God!" Justin yelled again, but this time it was somehow different.

"Yeaaah," Brian smiled, completely lost in the feeling of ecstasy.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Noooo... stooop...!"

"Yeah..." Brian exhaled heavily again with a smile on his lips. "Wait... what?" he suddenly realized what Justin just said.

"Just stop... fuck... Holy Mother of God... motherfucker... that hurts so bad..."

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Something cracked in my back... ow ow ow!"

"Are you serious? Now?"

"Yes, Brian, now! Just get off me..."

Brian immediately slipped out of him. "You really know how to kill fun."

"Well, you just broke my back!"

"Me? I wasn't even touching your back!"

"But you made me try this fucking position, Brian!"

"Yeah, sure, just blame me."

"Oh my God, just shut up and help me sit up."

"I'm surprised you still want my help, when this is obviously all my fault," Brian said sarcastically.

"Christ, just help me."

"Fine!"

"Jesus, be careful! That fucking hurts... what if there is some damage... what if I never walk again?" his eyes widened.

Brian immediately hit him in one of his legs.

"Oooow! You asshole!"

"Well, your feeling in your legs seems okay, I think you'll walk."

"You are unbeliavable... oh fuck... it really hurts... I think you should just take me to the emergency room."

"Jesus, you are such a drama princess." Suddenly there was a cracking sound in Justin's back as he tried to move. Brian's face turned white. "Yeah, that's probably a good idea, we'll take you to the ER."

"Thank god!"

"But addmit it... it was hot..." he grinned.

"Yeah... until it wasn't!"

"Just breath. In and out."

"Jesus, I'm not in labor!"

"Well, it sounds like it."

"Oh, fuck you!"

"Later. But now let's go save your back."
Chapter End Notes:
I'm thinking about writing a second part, I'm not sure... but let me know if anyone would be interested :)