- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I wrote this chapter a bit more "seriously", but it's still funny (I hope!), so don't worry :D And also I'm not a doctor, don't know sh*t about it... so forgive me if there are any mistakes!
.
.
"Okay, sit here. I'm gonna get a nurse... or someone."

"Just don't fuck some hot doctor. I'm really dying here," Justin bit his lip in pain.

"I can't make any promises, but I'll do my best," he grinned. "Wait here."

"Trust me, I'm not going anywhere."

Brian laughed, but he could see that Justin was really suffering and that definitely wasn't something he was enjoying. So he immediately looked around, trying to find someone competent as fast as he could. And when he finally laid his eyes on a nurse, he almost sighed in relief.

"Excuse me, ma'am. I need your help. My boyf... uh, well, my boyfriend is in a lot of pain."

The nurse looked at him with a strange face before she answered, "Yeah, like everyone here. You have to wait for your turn."

"But this is a real emergency."

"And this is a real waiting room. So... wait until you're next. The doctor will look at your boyfriend as soon as possible."

Oh, that's the real problem here. Boyfriend. You fucking homophobic bitch!

Just be calm, Brian, be fucking calm, he encouraged himself.

"Is there any chance he could look at him a little sooner?" Brian smiled the most innocent smile. "Please?" he almost choked on that word and was ready to tell that nurse the biggest 'fuck you' there was.

She just sighed, looking very annoyed, but eventually it turned out that she might actually have a soul. Soul that she would probably give to the devil himself if it would help erase homosexuality from existence, but right now Brian didn't care, all he wanted was to help Justin... even if it meant acting nice around this bitch.

"Okay. I'll see what I can do. What's his name?"

"Taylor. Justin Taylor."

"And what seems to be the problem?"

"His back. Something happened to them.. when we, um, when... well, it doesn't matter. What matters is that he's really hurting."

"Okay. Have a seat. We will call you."

"Thanks," he smiled at her. Then he turned around a muttered under his breath, "Fucking cunt."

"Oh, finally. What took you so long? Blowjob?" Justin looked at him desperately.

"I wish. But it was just one homophobic bitch. I had to be all nice to her... otherwise you would probably have to wait all day."

Justin reached for his hand and stroked him gently. "Thank you... for not killing her."

"Well, it would really suck to have your tight ass only on visits."

"I'm sure there are plenty of asses in prison."

Brian snorted and laughed, "Those asses are not tight anymore, trust me."

Justin laughed as well, then he groaned a little. Every move was just too painful. "Fucking hell."

"Just hold on. Hopefully someone will fix you soon so we can get back to our acrobatic fucking," he bit his lip and grinned.

"Brian?"

"Yeah?"

"Over my dead body. Or only if you're the one who's gonna do the acrobatic stuff, because I'm not."

"Uh..."

"Yeah, not so fun anymore, huh?"

Before Brian could answer, thought his face already said it all, they were finally called. "Well, I guess we'll talk about it later. Now hurry up before they change their mind and treat someone else."

"I would love to hurry up, but you're gonna have to help me stand up."

"Geez. You're like a seventy year old. Can't wait to take care of you when you're old," he chukled.

"Huh?" Justin looked at him in surprise, trying not to smile.

"What?" Brian pretended that he doesn't know what he means.

"Nothing. Only that you just basically said we're going to grow old together."

"Yeah, we should definitely hurry up. Something obviously happened to you brain too and now you're hearing things."

"Sure, you keep telling yourself that... but I can see right through you," Justin laughed, but then he suddenly gasped loudly. "Ow, shit, fuck... that hurts..."

"That's what you get for being a smartass."

When Justin was finally seated in the examination room, he felt like he just had won the lottery, walking was just pure hell.

"Hi, I'm Doctor Butcher."

Brian and Justin looked at each other immediately. Butcher? Well, this was starting really great.

"You're having a back problem, right?"

"Uh-hm," he nodded. "And it really hurts."

"I see. How long it hurts?"

"I mean, like... like an hour? Give or take."

"Okay. And what exactly happened?"

Justin looked at Brian, hoping he would explain it, he was already in pain, so he didn't need to be also embarrassed. But Brian was looking around, pretending like he wasn't even there. Coward, Justin thought.

"Um, well... I had an accident..."

"What kind of accident?"

"Uh... a bad one..."

"I'm gonna need more information. Did you fall?"

"Nope."

"Did someone hurt you?" The doctor looked at Brian and back at Justin.

"What? No! He would never..."

"Okay. So what happened?"

"Uh, well, we wanted to spice things up..."

"Uh-hm."

"And so we decided to try something new..."

"And?"

"Well, this is embarrassing..."

"Trust me, there is nothing I haven't heard."

"Oh, good," Justin smiled with relief. "We were trying a new... po-si-tion."

"What position?"

"Um, well, I was... I mean... I, uh..." he smiled nervously. "It's called the aqu-aquir-aquarius position."

Brian almost burst out laughing. But shut up as soon as he saw Justin staring at him.

"So you tried a new sex position?"

"Yes! Exactly!"

"Okay."

"And while doing so something just cracked in my back... and well, here I am."

"And how exactly you were doing that position?"

"Oh, I mean, it was really hard," he chuckled a looked at Brian. "Brian, how about you explain this part?"

"Oh, no, thanks. You're doing really great," he smiled from ear to ear, not hiding his amusement.

Justin just glared at him again... if only looks could kill.

"Okay then. I was like doing a bridge and Brian, he was standing and holding my butt in the air while I had my legs wrapped around his body and my back was really arched and it was really hot, but... well, you know,... it didn't end good."

The doctor just blinked a few times with his mouth open. Then he cleared his throat. "Um, okay. I'm gonna take a look."

"Please."

"Take your shirt off."

This time Brian glared at the doctor, sure Justin needed to be examined, but did he really have to be naked?

"Brian, help me, please."

"Sure," he went straight to him and took off his shirt.

"Okay, where exactly does it hurt?" the doctor asked.

"Right here," Justin pointed.

"So your lower back?"

"Yeah."

"Okay," the doctor touched him and Justin immediately gasped. It took him a moment to finish the examination, while asking all sorts of questions and making Justin's eyes watered. "Sorry for that. Well, it's a little swollen, but other than that I don't see anything."

"But it really hurts."

"I hear you. And I will send you to get an x-ray to make sure there is no further damage. But it seems to me like you are having an acute lumbago."

"A what?" Justin eyes widened.

"Don't worry. You just basically blocked your lumbar spine. It's gonna hurt for a few days and you need to rest, don't make any sudden movements... definitely do not try to do any new positions... well, it's better if you avoid sex in general at least for a week, um, maybe two weeks..."

"Two fucking weeks?" Justin could hear horrified Brian whisper behind him.

"And I'll write you something for the pain."

"Um, that's going to be a problem... I'm basically allergic to everything."

"Oh, okay. Well, then you can also try to apply heat or ice to the painful area. And if the pain doesn't subside within a week, give or take, come back here. But what I would definitely recommend you is a chiropractor so this doesn't happen again."

"I can't believe this is happening," he looked at Brian furiously.

"What?" Brian mouthed, acting all innocent.

"You'll be just fine," the doctor assured him. "Sex injuries happen all the time."

Justin grunted, "Well, never again. I'll be doing the missionary position for the rest of my life. And you don't get to say anything about it," he snapped at Brian.

The doctor just laughed quietly. "I will get you a wheelchair so you can get that x-ray."

"Wheelchair? This is just fantastic."

"Nurse will take you there."

"I can take him," Brian offered immediately.

"Okay," the doctor nodded.

"But if we don't come back soon, he probably killed me on the way," Brian chukled, but when he looked at Justin, he was kind of worried that it might actually happen.

As soon as the nurse came in with the wheelchair, Brian helped Justin sit on it, and then they headed to get that x-ray. Neither of them said a word until they were in the elevator, then Brian could no longer stay silent.

"Well, that was fun, wasn't it?"

"Brian. Do not talk to me right now."

"Come one. It's not like I did it on purpose. And you're not the only one in pain... I mean, two weeks without your ass? That's a fucking purgatory."

"Seriously, Brian, I'm so close to giving you a reason to get an x-ray, too."

"Okay. I'm shutting up."

"Thank you. Ou, fuck," Justin groaned in pain again. "I really hate this."

"I know," Brian sighed, kissing him on the head. "I'm sorry."

.
.
Chapter End Notes:
I'm kind of enjoying this, so there will be probably at least one more part! So let me know again if you are (still) interested!