- Text Size +
"Fucking Lindsay and Mel... can't believe they just left town for two weeks and now we have to deal with this shit..." Brian said, pissed off.

"Well, they're celebratig their anniversary, so..." Justin pointed out. "And we promised them that we gonna take care of the kids. And unfortunately this is part of it. Plus he's our son too."

"Celebrating anniversary," Brian snorted. "Try fucking and doing god knows what."

"I think you don't want to know."

Brian's face said it all - he was disgusted by the image of what two lesbians could do together. "Ew."

"Told you," Justin laughed. "And it's probably nothing... I mean it's Gus... he's a great kid."

"Yeah, but he's also my son."

"Well... that's true..." Justin started to be a little worried.

And suddenly the principal's door finally opened. "Thank you for waiting. Come on in," she smiled.

They both got up from their chairs and headed inside. When she closed the door behind them, they were even more nervous... almost as if it was them who did something.

"Thank you for coming... Mr. Kinney... Mr. Taylor..."

"Also Kinney... Taylor-Kinney, actually..." Justin smiled widely.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Please, take a seat."

"So, what is this about?" Brian asked curiously and kinda annoyed. He had other plans in mind for this afternoon. Plans that included the blond next to him a the new vibrating dildo he bought. And just the thought of it made him squeeze Justin's thigh under the table. "He skipped school or didn't do his homework or what?"

"Well, not quite... Your son got into a fight today..."

"Oh my god, is he okay?" Justin asked immediately.

"Did he win?" Brian said seriously and raised his eyebrow.

Justin cleared his throat and glared at him with the question 'Are you fucking kidding me?' written on his face.

"Oh, sorry... I mean, is he okay?"

"He has a few bruises, but nothing serious."

"Thank God," Justin sighed in relief.

"And did he threw some punches?" Brian was curious.

"Oh god," Justin whispered, not believing that Brian really said that.

And the principal was obviously shocked as well. "Um, I mean... one of the boys has a black eye and the other has a broken lip..."

"Boys? Justin exclaimed. "There were more of them? He must have been scared!"

"They were three, actually. From what I heard, they started teasing him about a girl and he..."

"Girl?" Brian asked, kinda dissapointed. "Shit... guess he's not a fag after all."

Justin glared at him again. "But we love him and gonna support him no matter what, right, Brian?"

"Um, of course. It doesn't matter what he likes, you know... cock or pussy... the only thing that matters is that he's happy..." He smiled at the principal, talking seriously. "But he's gonna have to go to you for dating advice," he looked at Justin.

"Why the hell me?"

"Because I don't know shit about pussy... you fucked Daphne."

"And you fucked Lindsay!"

"That's true, but... I didn't really think about it that way... I was pretending that she's a tall, muscular, hot guy with a big di..." Brian swallowed the rest when Justin hit him in the side.

"I'm sure she would love to hear that."

"Well," Brian shrugged. "I did what I had to do."

The principal just gasped. "I'm s-sorry, gentlemen, but can we get back to your son?" she asked, obviously feeling very uncomfortable.

"Oh, sure, sorry," Justin smiled apologetically.

"So as I was saying, your son got into a fight and apparently he was the one who started it..."

"I'm sorry, what?" Justin exclaimed.

"Yeah, that's my son," Brian smiled proudly. "He obviously likes the girl," he winked at Justin.

"Could you shut up, Brian? This is serious!"

"Yes, it actually is. He could be suspended," the principal said. "And most importantly, he doesn't even feel sorry about what he did..."

"Don't even say it," Justin whispered to Brian through gritted teeth.

"No regrets, no apologies... right?" Brian chuckled and got hit in the side again. "Ouch!"

"Mr. Kinney, your son could have hurt those boys very seriously... he's lucky that he didn't. And it really concerns me that he doesn't realize it..."

"Come on, he's just a kid... he did a stupid thing... like everybody when they were teenagers... I'm sure you did something too."

"Jesus Christ," Justin ran a hand down his face, wanting to disappear.

"Well, I never hit someone."

"Yeah, you don't seem like the type to spank someone..." another hit in the side. "Sorry, to beat someone."

The principal just opened her mouth and gasped again. "Mr. Kinney, your son's behavior must have consequences."

"And of course there will be consequences! Plenty of them," Justin said immediately. "And we will talk to him about it and he's gonna apologize... we promise."

"The hell he will! We don't even know what made him hit them... maybe he had a good reason."

"But that doesn't mean that your son has the right to hit people."

"We know!" Justin smiled apologetically. "And he will know too... this won't happen again."

But Brian still wasn't done. "I think..."

"Shut the fuck up," Justin snapped.

"I just..." This time Justin squeezed his balls under the table. "Oh, God... s-shit."

And then Justin leaned over to his ear, "One more word and I'm gonna rip them off. Do you realize that if he's suspended, that he's gonna be home all the time a we will have zero time for ourselves?"

"Fuck," Brian realized and looked at the principal with a smile. "We promise to talk to him about it... and he will apologize."

The principal looked confused and was quiet for a moment, thinking and making Brian and Justin panic before finally saying: "Well, this is the first time he's done anything like that... and I think that suspension could only hurt him because he's a really great student... but he's gonna have to stay after school for a week."

"Fine by me," Brian smiled, knowing that meant that he and Justin will have plenty of time for themselves and their new dildo.

"And this really can't happen again."

"Of course not," Justin assured her.

"Never again," Brian added. "And now could you please stop squeezing my fucking balls?" Brian whispered, groaning a little.

"Shit... sorry," Justin chuckled.

-
Chapter End Notes:
Thank you for reading.
The End.
Taylor-Kinney is the author of 31 other stories.