- Text Size +
Story Notes:
What was supposed to be a really short story turned out to be a pretty long one. Lol. And it's kind of a 'what if' story.

Little warning: I would imagine this happening during season 2, but I had to make some changes for this story to work. Specifically, I basically had to ignore episode 2x06, where Brian and Justin set their rules... but don't worry, those rules will appear here as well, I just had to use them under different circumstances than in the series.

Honestly, after reading it about a hundred times in order to find mistakes, I can't really decide if I'm happy with it, but I really hope you enjoy it.
Brian Kinney Has a Boyfriend



Brian Kinney. The stud of Liberty Avenue. The greatest fuck. The center of everyone's attention. The one everyone wants to kiss, touch, lick, suck, blow, rim, fuck. Brian loved it as much as he hated it. Well, he mostly loved it... but sometimes it could be really annyoing. Okay, he loved it 99 percent of the time. It was just one of the things that fed his ego. And never, not even in a milion years, he would think that one day he would have a competition. And not just any competition. But blond and with a perfectly shaped ass named Justin Taylor. The twink was what everybody wanted now. His fucking boyf... well, the guy he fucks!



And it wasn't that Brian blamed them. He was young, hot, with an angelic face and a beautiful body. So it didn't surprise him at all. But he wasn't happy about it either. To be more specific, he fucking hated it. Because Justin was his. They weren't boyfriends. They weren't in a relationship. And they were both free to go anytime they wanted. But Justin was his.



Sure, it was fun and all... as long as it was Justin picking his tricks, taking them to the backroom. Brian even enjoyed watching them, sometimes he even joined them. They shared their tricks. They were pasing them on to each other. Choosing them together. And they fucked after telling each other the details of what they were doing to them. See? Fun.



But this was different. This was them wanting him. They were picturing licking his hairless body, fucking his tight little hole, sucking his dick, eating his ass.



But Justin. Was. His.



He wasn't even sure when exactly it started. Well, he knew everyone had noticed him when he won the King of Babylon. Brian still hated to think about it. It was the day Justin stopped taking his shit. He tasted his own medicine. And he had to watch him fuck his trick! Wishing he was the one Justin was with. But he wasn't jealous. He didn't do jealous. He was just pissed.



But there was one particular day, a few weeks back, after which they began to notice him even more. Brian and Justin were in the backroom, Justin on his knees, sucking Brian's cock. He was buried so deep in Justin's mouth that his legs were shaking. He was moaning, groaning, grunting, whimpering even. It was the first time Justin had taken him so deep. And when he says deep, he means deep. His eyes watered, he was choking, gagging, but he didn't stop until Brian shot his load down his throat. He swallowed every drop. And even when it was done, Brian stood there for a couple more minutes, with his eyes closed, panting and feeling pure bliss. It wasn't until he finally opened his eyes that he saw everyone, literally everyone, looking at him... looking at Justin. They made everyone to stop fucking so they could watch them. Justin, of course, felt really proud. And Brian was sure it was one of his best orgasms. Maybe even the best. His dick still twitched just thinking about it.



But after that, the word about Brian's Kinney twink spread pretty fast. Everyone wanted to see for themselves how skilled Justin really was. They wanted to be able to say they fucked Brian's Kinney twink, because they knew that if he made him - the top stud of Liberty Avenue - scream his name in the backroom, that he must be something else. But at the same time, Brian was the only thing standing in their way, because no one had the balls to take what belonged to Kinney. Well, at least Brian thought so...



"You wouldn't believe what just happened," Justin returned from the dance floor and sat down on a bar stool with an amused look next to Brian.



"Try me," Brian arched his brows.



"Some guy just offered me fifty bucks if I sat on his face."



Brian looked at him in disgust. "What an offer," he laughed. "Did you make his wet dream come true?"



"Fuck no!" Brian could almost hear himself saying 'Thank you God'. "I asked for a hundred, but he didn't have that much on him."



"What?" he shot him a look and his eyes widened.



"That was a joke. I wouldn't do it even if he offered me a million. I was just trying to improve your mood."



"My mood is just fine."



Justin scoffed. "Yeah, I can see that."



He was fine! He just wanted to have a little chat with that guy. Maybe break his nose so that no one could sit on his face for a while. But he was fine. Really. That was until he noticed a guy sitting on the other side of the bar. Watching Justin as if he was something he wanted to eat. And that, unfortunately, was not far from the truth.



And suddenly there was a drink that the bartender placed right in front of Justin.



"Oh, I didn't order that."



"I know. That's from the guy over there."



Justin stood up a little to see better. The guy nodded at him with a smile that basically said let me fuck you. Justin smiled back at him to thank him.



And Brian, well, Brian saw red. He squeezed his beer bottle so hard his knuckles were white.



"Is it just me or does everyone really want to fuck me today?" Justin laughed and was about to take the drink.



"Don't drink that," Brian stopped him.



"What? Why?"



"Have I taught you nothing? Never drink alone and never drink something that someone gave you."



"I'm pretty sure he's not trying to drug me. There are witnesses."



"Then suit yourself," Brian shrugged.



Justin looked at the drink suspiciously. "Okay. You won. I'm not gonna drink that."



Brian smiled, obviously very pleased. He wouldn't drink that shit even if he was dying of thirst, but seeing that guy's disappointed face was really satisfying.



But what really wasn't satisfying was the fact that while everybody was hitting on Justin, making Brian's blood boil, no one was hitting on him. Well, at least no one he was interested in. But basically every guy here was drooling over Justin. And Justin didn't even realize it, which was quite amusing for Brian. Justin was still so naive and in a way innocent... and Brian could only be grateful for that, because otherwise he was sure that Justin would do anything in his power to find at least a glimpse of jealousy on Brian's face (again, Brian doesn't do jealous, but Justin would just find something) and then he would make his life a living hell.



Although Brian was already in hell and he could only pray that this would stop soon so that he could just go back to enjoying being in Babylon and not wanting to leave every time someone was eye fucking Justin.



----



But it even got worse a few days later. He had a lunch break and ended up in the Diner as usual (Of course, there was also one blond reason he went there, not just lunch).



Big mistake.



"Hey, boys," Brian sat down in a booth next to Michael.



"Oh, hey," Michael smiled at him and gave him a kiss.



But something was weird, he couldn't quite tell what it was, but it was something. Michael had a strange look on his face, and the queen with the accountant were exchanging glances. He didn't even realize Justin wasn't there until he looked around.



"Where's Justin?"



The three looked at each other, obviously not wanting to tell something.



"Uh, he's... he's in the back," Michael replied, taking a sip of his coffee.



"He has a break or what?"



"I think he's hiding there..." Emmett said through gritted teeth.



"Huh?"



"Let's just say that fags are not here for food today... at least not for the food you can order from the menu," Ted explained.



"What the fuck are you talking about?"



"You see the guy over there?" Michael nodded at him.



"Yeah. So what?"



"He grabbed Justin's ass when he was passing him."



Shit!



"And that one over there," Michael looked at him. "He offered Justin a blowjob."



Double-shit!



"Don't forget that one over there," Emmett pointed a finger. "He wanted to spank him, saying he wants to be his daddy."



Fuck!



Brian turned pale and red at the same time. Where can he get a shotgun?



"So Debbie sent him to hide so they wouldn't eat him alive."



"You should keep an eye on your boyfriend, Kinney," Ted laughed.



"He's not my boyfriend."



"Right. I forgot."



Fucking Schmidt!



"Can I order a fucking food or what?" Brian shouted.



"Not with this tone," Debbie warned him.



"Sorry. Can I have a cup of coffe and a turkey sandwich?"



"Right away. Anything else? Maybe something blond?" she teased.



Brian glared at her. "That's all. Thanks," he barked.



"You sure? I mean, after today I can just put Justin on the menu," Debbie burst out laughing.



"Ma, leave him alone," Michael stopped her from pissing Brian off even more.



"Cup of coffee and a turkey sandwich, got it," she turned and went for his order.



But Brian was still about to explode. It was one thing that he could no longer go to Babylon without having to deal with this crap, but now Diner? What's next? Woody's? Fuck, fuck, fuck that!



Brian doesn't do boyfriends. He was not jealous. He was just pissed.



So pissed that he decided to take the food with him.



----



Babylon was on fire tonight. Brian was leaning against the bar with a glass of Jim Beam in his hand. He had his eyes on the dance floor, specifically on that tall dark-haired hunk that looked fabulous. He looked like a Top, but Brian was ready to turn him into a Bottom and fuck the hell out of him. He finished his glass and was ready to go into action.



"He's hot," Justin suddenly joined him.



"Christ," Brian rolled his eyes. "I thought you went to the movies with Daphne."



"She cancelled it."



Great. Fucking great. I really don't need this tonight. All I want is a good fuck. I don't need to see other guys trying to fuck you!



"I bet you ten dollars that I'll get him before you."



"What?" Brian glanced at him.



"Him," Justin nodded at the guy. "I'll fuck him before you do."



Brian snorted. "Not a chance."



"Why? You think I can't have him?"



I know you can! And that's what annoys me! But this one is mine!



"Sorry, Sunshine, but I'm not playing."



Brian didn't wait for anything and went straight to the dance floor. He wasn't willing to let the guy slip through his fingers, let alone allow Justin to have him. The hunk was already checking him out as well and it was only a matter of seconds before Brian grabbed the guy by his belt and dragged him into the backroom.



"You're so hot."



"Uh-hmmm," Brian agreed and slipped his tongue into his mouth, kissing him hard.



He pushed him against the wall, rolled up his shirt and sucked on his nipples. Meanwhile the guy opened Brian's fly and stroked his dick a few times, then Brian turned him around and pulled his pants down.



"I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you," he whispered into his ear.



"Yeah, do it," the guy moaned.



Brian had to chuckle, he looked like a Top, but he obviously loved to take a dick up his ass as well.



"But can I have a quick question first?"



"No, you cannot fuck me."



"No, not that."



"Then what?"



Does the guy really need to chat right now? Fuck!



"Is there any chance your twink could join us?"



"What?" Brian exclaimed.



"Yeah. I would love him to suck my dick while you fuck me. I heard he's really good at it."



Brian could feel he was getting soft. What. the. fuck. was. that? Did he really just say that?



"He's busy," he barked.



"Oh. Shit."



Brian took a deep breath and focused on that ass in front of him. Justin won't ruin this for him.



"And is there any chance I could get his number?"



Are you fucking kidding me?



"He doesn't have any. Are we gonna do this or not?" Brian snapped.



"Oh, sorry. Where were we?"



"I was about to fuck the shit out of you."



"Oh, yeah, give me that dick."



Brian grimaced and just prayed that the guy was done talking while he pulled a condom out of his pocket.



"Wait, one more thing," the guy turned his head to look at him.



"Jesus Christ, what?"



"When you see him, could you maybe tell him I would love to meet with him?"



Brian sighed and shook his head in disbelief. "It's time to make your mouth busy."



Brian turned him around again and this time he leaned against the wall, silencing the guy with his dick. And it wasn't even good, so he left the backroom really dissapointed and pissed off, ready to tell Justin that he can have him.



But as it turned out, Justin already had someone else. He was with him on the dance floor, kissing him and the guy was all over Justin with his mouth. And Brian suddenly had a sick feeling in his stomach.



Why did it bother him so much?



It wasn't like he was doing anything wrong. Definitely not something Brian wouldn't do himself. But for some reason Brian hated it. He hated that someone else was kissing him. He hated that someone else had him.



But there was nothing he could do about it. Justin was free to do whatever he wanted. So was he.



But he definitely didn't want to watch it. So he turned around and headed home. Then he spent long hours waiting for Justin to come home. And even though he could smell another man on his soft skin, he couldn't help but wrap his arm around Justin while they slept.



----



Brian was getting ready for Woody's, Justin wasn't home yet, so he saw it as the perfect opportunity to go out without him. Lately, he felt as if Justin was connected to him by the umbilical cord, wherever Brian went, he was there too. Brian didn't mind, that much, in fact, he liked to spend time with him and be able to fuck him almost whenever he wanted (and when he didn't fuck him, he just liked to look at him, kiss him, touch him, talk to him...), but that was before Justin became the meat everybody wanted to eat. Now not only did he have trouble finding decent tricks, but he also had to listen to those tricks talk about Justin's perfect ass, asking him if he would join them, and the only way to silence them was with his dick.



So spending one evening without it was definitely something he needed. Just one night without having to deal with fags drooling over Justin. Perfect!



The moment Brian entered the bar, he immediately looked around, scanning the men. There were a few options, hot options, but night was still young and he wanted someone that will make his pants drop on their own. Someone who will scream his name and talk to others about Brian Kinney's skills. He needed to remind the gay community who the real alpha was.



He just had to be patient.



"Brian!" Michael waved from the table.



Brian nodded at him and went to order a beer before joining him, Ted and Emmett. "How's it going today, boys?"



"I got a blowjob from Trevor over there," Emmett nodded in his direction, and 'Trevor' smiled at him, so Emmett waved with his fingers. "I think there is some connection between us."



"Your cum?"



"Ha. Very funny."



"What about you, Theodore?"



"You know, just the usual. I saw a lot of hot guys today, but so far there was no conection..." Ted chuckled.



"In other words, they all turned you down?"



"Thanks, Kinney. It's always great to talk to you."



"My pleasure. And last but not least... Mikey?"



"Well, some really cute guy gave me his number," Michael smiled.



"Great! And why aren't you fucking him right now?"



"Because I have a boyfriend. His name is Ben. You met him."



"So?" Brian arched his brows.



"So I'm not gonna cheat on him! No matter how cute that guy was!"



Brian put his arm around his shoulders, their heads touched. "You're really fucking pathetic, Mikey."



"Because I have a boyfriend? Because I'm in a committed relationship?"



Brian's face twisted in disgust. "Jesus, do you even hear yourself?"



Michael furrowed his brows, ready to say something, but stopped when he realized there was only one reason for Brian to act like an ass. "Where's Justin?"



"How should I know?" Brian shrugged. "I think we should play some darts."



The boys just exchanged knowing glances, assuming Brian's bitchiness had something to do with what happened in the diner last week. And overall, with that sudden interest in Justin. It was eating him up. But Brian, of course, wouldn't admit it even if he was tortured.



And he was really determined not to have his night ruined. To drink, have fun and fuck his brains out. Simple as that! How hard could it be? Well, as it turned out - very. First he lost in the darts, then they moved to the pool, in which he sucked and won only because Michael let him. The beer tasted weird today. And no matter how hard he tried to find someone fuckable, it started to look like that he's gonna have to settle for Trevor. But Emmett would probably scratch his eyes out, so that was out of the question. And on top of that Justin not once tried to call him. So in his mind he was beginning to think that Justin probably hadn't even come home yet... which meant that right now he could be fucking with someone else.



Brian wasn't jealous. Just concerned. You never know who might try to take advantage of a young boy. Especially when he looks like Justin and is known for giving a blowjob of a lifetime.



But who was Brian to tell Justin who he can fuck with, right? If it was Justin telling him, he would go out of his fucking mind. And it's not like they're in a relationship... they're just together. But that just doesn't give them the right to decide who they can fuck with. But Brian would feel much better if he knew that Justin was careful.



Fuck, stop it, Kinney. Justin is a big boy. You need to focus on yourself now.



"Okay, time for Babylon?" Michael asked, looking at them.



"Yes, please," Emmett replied excitedly. "It's so boring here. I'm just gonna say bye to Trevor. Maybe he'll give me his number..."



"Sure, Em," Michael smiled.



"And I'm gonna hit the restroom," Ted stood up and left.



"Brian?" Michael turned to him.



"Uhhh," he looked around once more to make sure there was no one interesting. "Sure, let's go."



Michael and Brian were waiting outside for Ted and Emmett. And while Brian was pacing back and forth, obviously pissed that his plans for the night were falling apart and muttering under his breath 'what the hell is taking those two clowns so long', Michael watched him with an amused expression.



"What, Michael? Just say it," Brian finally snapped.



"Nothing. It's just weird that Justin's not here."



"What's so weird about that? We don't have to spend every minute of the day together... he has his life... so do I."



"I know that. But lately, you seemed really happy together... so I'm just trying to figure out what has changed."



"There is nothing to figure out. Just because we fuck together doesn't mean we're a couple... so try this couple therapy with someone else."



"Okay, I'm shutting up."



If there was a time when Brian really needed to fuck, it was now. He was so frustrated. He had his head full of Justin and he just couldn't get him out.



"Fucking finally," he barked as Emmett and Ted came.



But as he was about to head for his jeep, his stopped right on the spot as his eyes locked with the hottest guy he had seen today.



Oh, yeah, you’re mine. Game on!



"Brian?" Michael looked at him and then he noticed the guy. "No. You gotta be shitting me. You're our ride."



"You can ride with Ted."



Before anyone could say anything, he followed the guy back to Woody's.



"Thanks a lot, asshole!" Ted shouted after him.



Brian re-entered Woody's, looking around for his prey. He was sitting at the bar, already drinking beer. Brian didn't wait for anything and immediately went to sit next to him.



"Can I buy you another one?" he asked, looking at him with his sexy grin.



The guy glanced at him and smiled. "Sure."



Brian waved at the bartender. "Never seen you before."



"I'm new here."



Perfect. Fucking perfect. Brian was basically dancing inside. It meant he had high expactations and Brian was the one who could meet them. And then every fag he'll fuck with next is gonna know he had the best fuck with Brian Kinney. And everything will be back to normal.



"How about I show you around? We can start at my place," with that he placed his hand on the guy's crotch, slightly rubbing him over the denim.



The guy sighed a little. "Sounds like a plan. Just gonna take a piss."



Why the fuck everyone has to piss today and make me wait?



"Sure," he smiled, already fucking him with his eyes.



The guy stood up and headed for the bathroom. Brian's mood was already a milion times better. He just couldn't wait to fuck his brains out. Or better yet, he couldn't wait to fuck Justin out of his head.



Oh, fuck no!



What the hell is he doing here?



And why is he wearing those dangerously tight jeans?



Don't get him wrong, Brian loves those jeans. It's like he can literally see the shape of Justin's dick through them. Not to mention how good his ass looks in them. But if he can see that, then everyone can. Everyone can see his fucking dick without having to undress him.



"Hey," Justin approached him with the brightest smile. "Sorry I'm late, I was with Daphne."



"Aha," Brian was looking at him with his brows up. "Well, I'm just leaving, so..."



"To Babylon? Great, I'm dying to dance."



"No, not to Babylon. Home."



"Huh?"



"Ready to go?" the guy came back.



Justin immediately looked at him from head to toe. Then he looked back at Brian. "Seriously?"



Brian shrugged. "Sorry."



Justin just rolled his eyes, turned around and went to sit at the table. Brian chewed on his lip so hard he could taste blood. If he leaves him here, God knows who will try to get into his pants. But if he doesn't leave with this incredibly hot piece of ass, he can just dig himself a hole and crawl into it.



"Well?" the guy asked. "Are we leaving or what?"



"Uh," he looked at Justin once more. "Yeah, we're leaving."



They headed for his jeep, the guy was already touching him and kissing him everywhere, showing him how horny he was. Whispering into his ear that he can't wait to have his dick in his ass. And the moment they got to his car, he basically shoved his hand down Brian's pants.



But it did absolutely nothing to Brian. Because he just couldn't think about the dude's hand on his cock... he could only think about Justin. And how he doesn't want to leave him here.



Fucking Sunshine is ruining my plans and reputation.



"Hey, everything okay?" the guy asked as he noticed that Brian was lost in his thoughts, not to mention that he wasn't hard, even though the guy was really trying.



"Um, is there any chance we could reschedule?" Brian chuckled.



"Are you serious?"



"Yeah. There is just something I have to do right now."



"Does it have to do anything with your blond boyfriend?" he asked annoyed.



"He's not my boyfriend," he was really getting tired of having to say it all the time. "Uh, I just can't do this now."



The guy snorted. "And they say you're the best fuck. The stud of Liberty Avenue."



"You know who I am?"



"I'm may be new here, but I'm not an idiot. I asked around. But now that I'm thinking about it, I should have go to your not-boyfriend... from what I've heard he's really something."



Oh no, you didn't. Motherfucker! You are messing with the wrong guy.



"Listen to me very carefully... you come anywhere near him and I'll make sure you're gonna regret moving to Pittsburgh."



With that Brian angrily turned around and re-entered the bar once again. He looked at the table Justin was sitting at just a few minutes ago. But he wasn't there now. Instead, he saw him at the bar, talking to some guy. Not just talking, flirting with him!



Unbelievable! It took him five minutes to find a replacement for Brian.



And Brian was in a tough spot. He knew that if he went there, he would look like some jealous asshole (which he wasn't - not jealous, but still an asshole), and if he didn't, he would have to watch them eye fucking each other. And he really didn't like the guy. He looked like a slime bag. Definitely not someone Justin should be talking to, let alone consider fucking him.



Okay, that's enough! Brian thought as he saw the guy's hand slowly sliding down Justin's stomach dangerously close to his cock.



"Time to go," Brian took hold of Justin's arm.



"Brian?" Justin looked at him, surprised. "What are you doing?"



"Taking you home."



"I thought you already took someone there."



"Change of plans."



"Well, I still have my plans," Justin replied, turning his attention back to the guy.



"Do you need something?" the slime bag asked him.



"For you to get lost," Brian barked.



"Excuse me?"



"You heard. Fuck off."



The guy looked almost shocked, but then decided it wasn't worth his time.



"Well, thank you, Brian. I really liked him. And how come you can fuck with whoever you want, but I can't?"



Brian stepped closer to him, put his lips next to his ear, and whispered: "Because I'm the one who wants to fuck you," sending shivers down Justin's spine.



"I'm still mad at you," Justin bit his lip. "But what the hell are you waiting for?"



Brian smiled and ran his fingers through Justin's hair before they finally headed home and fucked all night.



Brian wasn't jealous, he just took what was his.



----



Brian parked in front of the Diner late at night to pick up Justin. Justin, of course, had to promise him a blowjob, otherwise he wouldn't be here now. Okay, that wasn't quite true, he would still be here, if not because he just had nothing better to do - since he avoided going to Babylon thanks to Justin - then because he didn't like it when Justin had to take a bus so late at night, especially now that every fag in Pittsburgh was dying to have him (again, Brian wasn't jealous, just making sure the boy wouldn't end up dead in a ditch somewhere), but the blowjob was a really big plus. After all, his skilled mouth was what started all of this.



But the blond obviously decided to take his time. No rush, Kinney can wait. Well, fuck that. I'm not waiting for my blowjob!



Brian got out of his car and went to find out what was taking Justin so long. Probably someone was offering to spank him again. Well, maybe he should spank him himself, he would deserve it for everything he's making him to go through.



He looked through the windows and immediately saw him in the back, talking to a costumer. He still had his apron on. Un-fucking-believable! How long he expects me to wait?



Brian decided to go inside and sit down at the counter. Justin hadn't even noticed him yet. What the fuck was that costumer ordering? The whole menu?



"Hi, can I get you something to eat?" the boy behind the counter asked. His name was Matt and he was new here. Debbie recently hired him to cover night shifts. And obviously he had yet to learn that Brian wasn't the type of person who eats at night. "No, thanks. Just waiting for him," Brian nodded in Justin's direction.



"Oh, good luck with that."



"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"



"Uh, just that the guy's been sitting here for hours now talking to Justin at every chance he gets."



"What?"



Brian immediately turned his head to look at them. The guy was fucking old (Well, definitely a lot older than Brian) and with a beer belly. He was hideous. How the fuck could he think he had a chance with Justin? And why the fuck was Justin talking to him?



"Yeah, they are talking about art... the guy paints and he offered Justin money to be his model... naked probably," Matt scoffed. "He's obviously trying to get into Justin's pants. And Justin is either too blind to see it or he's interested."



Brian was chlenching his fists so hard that he dug his nails into his palms. So it wasn't just the hot guys drooling over Justin trying to fuck him, but even fuckers like this one who were just trying to take advantage of him.



Why the fuck is Justin talking to him?



This had to stop!



Brian stood up abruptly and immediately went there. And just a few steps from them, he couldn't believe what he had just heard. Did the guy really just ask Justin to go home with him? You fucker!



"Hey," he said in his most pissed off voice.



"Oh, Brian," Justin looked at him, almost surprised to see him. "Oh, shit, sorry, you're here to pick me up... I've lost track of time..."



"Yeah, I see that," Brian glared at the fucker, then looked back at Justin. "I'm craving lemon bars," he raised his brows.



"Huh?" Justin was confused.



"Go get me some. And pack them for me."



"Uh, since when do you eat after seven?"



"I'm a costumer, your job is to do what you're told, not ask any questions."



Justin was even more confused. "Could you ask Matt? I'm in the middle of something..."



"I'm asking you."



"Jesus. Fine," he looked at the guy. "Sorry, I'll be right back."



No, you won't be, Brian thought. And the moment Justin left, Brian immediately sat down facing the the son of a bitch.



"Hi," the guy said, obviously a little nervous. "I'm Tom."



Brian had a murderous look on his face. And before he could stop himself, he just said it: "I'm the boyfriend."



It wasn't like he planned to say it, it just happened and honestly he didn't even mind (in fact, he was surprised at how good it felt to say it) because the guy needed to hear it loud and clear.



"Oh," he swallowed. "I wasn't trying to..."



"Fuck him?"



He swallowed again. "I just wanted to paint him..."



"What for? So you could jerk yourself off looking at him? Young boys turn you on?"



"Listen, man..."



"No, you listen to me. You get up, leave him a really big tip and move your fat ass from this diner somewhere else. Preferably somewhere with people your age. Because if I ever see you talking to him again, you're gonna have a big fucking problem."



Brian didn't even blink, he just kept looking at him, making himself very clear.



And the guy was nervous as hell, sweating all over his body, obviously trying to find the words. But then he decided it was better to do what Brian told him, and after leaving Justin a big tip, he left.



Then Brian finally relaxed a little and returned to the counter where Justin was packing his lemon bars. He couldn't help but smile while looking at him. He wouldn't survive if anything happened to him.



Then Justin noticed him. "Oh, I don't know how many you want. Is five enough?"



"More than enough. Now hurry up, I'm going to wait in the car."



"Um," Justin looked at the booth where the guy was sitting. "Where is he?"



"How the fuck do I know? Don't make me wait too long," with that Brian headed for his jeep.



And it took another ten minutes for Justin to finally leave the Diner and get in the car.



"What did you tell him?" was the first question Justin asked.



"Who?"



"Tom! He left after talking to you! He left me a big tip and just disappeared."



"Don't know what you're talking about."



"Yeah, sure," Justin scoffed. "You know, I can take care of myself."



"I'm not saying you can't. But he's not the person you should be talking to."



"He wasn't that bad."



Brian shot him a look and raised his brows. "Yeah, fucking pervert he was, just trying to fuck you... why the fuck did you even talk to him?"



Justin bit his lip, trying not to smile. "I love when you're worried about me."



Brian rolled his eyes. "I would love even more if you didn't do stupid shit."



"It's not like I would let him fuck me... but he offered me really good money..."



"If you need money, ask me."



"Why do you think I need money? So you wouldn't have to pay for everything all the time..."



"If you think I would take money you got from some pervert for painting you naked, think again."



"I know. I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking, I guess."



"Guess so," Brian reached out and stroked his hair. "But if you really want to be useful, you can start with that blowjob you owe me."



"Here?" his eyes widened.



"What? Are you shy, Sunshine?"



Justin chuckled and moved closer to him, he popped the button on Brian’s pants open and lowered the zipper, then he pushed his fingers inside, pulled out his cock and stroked it a few times, making him real hard while not breaking eye contact with Brian. Then he took him in his mouth and sucked the head first, playing with it real slow, just teasing Brian. But then he slowly began to take him deeper and deeper until the tip of Brian's cock hit the back of his throat. It made him gag immediately, but he got used to the feeling pretty quickly. He loved to give Brian deep throat just as much as Brian loved to recieve it. And he was good at it, too. Brian made sounds that neither of them had ever heard. He was like an animal experiencing the most pleasurable feeling. Justin's saliva was running down Brian's shaft and out of his mouth, he was choking and it was really messy, but it was so fucking hot. And it felt really good too, the way Brian's cock filled his mouth and was gliding down his throat. He loved how Brian's whole body was shaking while he was moaning loudly.



Then Brian's dick began to twich, the big vein was pulsating, and his whole cock was throbbing. At that moment, Justin sucked on that sensitive head, licking around it as Brian began to cum while he was thrusting a little into his mouth. Then Brian basically exploded. And Justin didn’t waste a single drop of that load, sucking Brian until he was practically dry.



"Damn," Brian breathed out. "Who would have thought that sucking a dick could be a work of art."



"Well, I'm an artist after all," Justin winked and kissed him deep.



----



Brian really hated these involuntary family dinners, which he had to attend every last Saturday of the month. There were a million other things he would rather do than this. But as Debbie had once told him, she would rip his fucking balls off, if he decided not to come. And there was one thing he was actually looking forward to. He and Justin always sneak into Michael's old room and fuck like crazy. It's like a tradition now. But there was just one tiny problem with that right now... Justin was kinda missing.



"Where the fuck are you?" Brian barked as Justin's phone went straight to voicemail. "I'm in front of Debbie's house - unlike you. Get your ass over here, I'm not going through this alone. And hurry the fuck up."



Brian hung up the phone and angrily shoved it in his pocket. Then he took a deep breath and entered Debbie's house. Of course, everyone was already there, looking at him as if he had killed someone, just because he was a little late.



"Unbeliavable!" Debbie yelled. "Twenty-five minutes! Are you serious?"



"Sorry. Something came..."



"Up," Melanie finished for him and laughed.



Brian rolled his eyes. He wished it was a dick that came up. But unfortunately he was only waiting for that twat to show up and it was completely useless.



"And where the hell is Justin?" Debbie was furious.



"Why are you asking me?"



"Because you live with him!"



"That doesn't mean I have a GPS locator on him."



Debbie looked like she's going to smack him, but she took a deep breath instead. "I'm gonna deal with him when I see him. Now we're going to eat before everything gets cold."



"Finally. I'm starving," Emmett clapped happily.



Brian took a seat between Ted and Melanie, which was fucking great because they both did an excelent job at pissing him off with their remarks. Not to mention that Ted's chewing really irritated him. And he just couldn't stop checking his phone and watching the door, hoping Justin would finally show up. And with some good explanation!



But it wasn't until they finished eating that the door finally opened. And he basically came running.



"Justin!" Debbie stood up abruptly. "You have got to be kidding me!"



"I'm so sorry I'm late. But something came up..."



"You sound like Brian," Melanie laughed.



And Brian was ready to tell her 'Fuck you!', but then he noticed something and unfortunately he wasn't the only one.



"Sweetie," Emmett said.



"Yeah?" Justin looked at him.



"You forgot to button your jeans."



"Shit," he immediately looked down and did so. Then he looked up again and smiled innocently. "Like I said. Sorry I'm late."



Everyone just laughed, but Brian felt the urge to stab the fork he had in his hand into Justin's thigh.



He was fucking with someone? Seriously?! And everyone is just laughing? But I'm the bad guy for coming here late? Fuckers!



"So how was he?" Emmett asked as Justin sat down.



Brian immediately shot him a murderous look. He really didn't want to know!



"Uh," Justin blushed. "Good. I mean, he was kinda young, but good," he chuckled.



"Young, huh?" Ted was surprised. "I thought you liked older guys."



"Well, he was cute, so..." he shrugged.



Cute?! Seriously, Justin? You fucked some cute twink? I "once" did that too and look where that got me.



"And what did you do?" Michael asked curiously.



But Brian had the feeling he just wanted to annoy him.



"Well, I fucked him," he said in his duh voice. "And then he gave me a blowjob. It wasn't bad at all, but I gave him some tips on how to improve his skills."



"Wow, you have such a good heart," Emmett was actually serious.



And now Brian wanted to stab that fork into his thigh.



"I'm sure you gave him some excellent tips. From what I've heard, your blowjobs are something," Ted complimented him.



And you'll never experience it yourself, so stop drooling Theodore!



"It must be hard," Melanie said, looking at Brian.



"What?" Brian raised his brows.



"To have competition."



All right, I'll stab that fork in your thigh!



"Well, I hope it was worth it, because now you have to wash all the dishes," Debbie smiled ironically at Justin.



"Uh," he sighed. "Great."



"Thought so. But first, you're gonna eat. And I don't mean ass."



Everyone laughed again, but Brian really wanted to get out of there. Babylon, Woody's, Diner and even Debbie's house! He just had to deal with that shit everywhere!



And as it turned out, there weren't enough forks in that house for Brian to use. Because everyone obviously enjoyed the fact the he looked like someone had stolen him his toy. He really hated them.



"Hey," Justin finally joined him on the couch.



"Hey," he replied in a not-so-pleasant voice.



"Sorry I was late. And that I didn't call."



"Why? You obviously had fun."



"Yeah," Justin smiled dreamily. "I can tell you all about it if you want. We can go upstairs and... you know," he licked his lips.



"Didn't you have enough?" he snapped.



And Justin was obviously surprised. "I thought there is no such thing as enough."



Of course, using my own words against me.



"I'm just not in the mood."



"You're always in the mood. What's going on?"



"Nothing is going on. If you're horny, you can just jerk yourself off. Or find yourself a twink."



"What?" he exclaimed. "You're pissed because I fucked with someone?"



Brian laughed. "I really don't care. I'm just not in the mood to fuck you. Or talk to you. That's all. So go annoy someone else."



The moment Brian finished the sentence, he immediately regretted it. And when Justin got up and went to sit somewhere else, he knew he had really fucked up. But when he noticed that Debbie was looking at him, because she obviously heard it all, he just wanted to crawl into a hole and die. But instead he went to the front porch and lit a cigarette. But of course it was only a matter of seconds before Debbie joined him with that knowing look Brian hated so much.



"I know, I know... I'm an idiot," he said before she could say anything. "So save your breath."



"You are," Debbie agreed. "But I understand," she took the cigarette from his hand and took a drag. "You're jealous."



"Huh?" Brian looked at her, trying to look confused.



"Come on, you think I don't know that he's the number one on the menu? I work in the Diner, where fags talk - a lot. And I've heard a lot."



"So?" he furrowed his brows, trying to look like he didn't give a fuck.



"So I know the reason you treat him like that and act like a total asshole is because you're jealous."



"I don't do jealous. Jealous is for lesbians."



"Well, then you'd better start liking pussy. Because this green-eyed monster is eating your gut. And not only because he's stealing your fame, but because you're scared... that you'll lose him."



Brian didn't even dare to look at her. And there was really not much he could say. When Debbie knows, she just knows.



"And we both know it's not even about him fucking around or that men are insterested in him. It's about the fact that you've realized that there could be someone among all those men who might want him not because he is a pretty boy and good in bed, but because he is so much more than that. And then you will have a big problem. I mean, the boy loves you and I'm pretty sure he will love you forever... but if you don't give him something that shows him that you love him too and that you really want him in your life, you'll end up losing him."



With that Debbie gave him his cigarette back and went back to the house. And Brian just sighed, taking a drag.



When they finally headed home, Brian was genuinely surprised that Justin had decided to go with him. Somehow he expected him to stay in his/Michael's old room. But he was really glad he didn't. Although Justin didn't talk to him or even look at him, he just kept looking out the window, making the silence almost unbearable. But Brian couldn't blame him, because he knew he actually deserved this silent treatment.



But Brian also had his own reasons for being quiet. He just couldn't stop thinking about what Debbie had told to him. Because he knew that she had said exactly what he was afraid to admit. That he was scared of losing him. It really didn't matter that Justin was fucking around, because honestly, that would just made Brian a hypocrite since he was doing it himself (though Brian wasn't exactly thrilled with how much the fags actually were interested in him). He was simply afraid that Justin would leave him for someone else. Afraid that one day Justin will realize that he deserves more that Brian is giving him. Because he does. He deserves so much more. And Brian knew it was only a matter of time before he starts looking for it in another man's arms. And he really didn't know what to do. He didn't know how to be the man Justin deserves. But he knew for sure that if he doesn't do anything to keep him, he will eventually lose him.



When Brian finally parked, they just sat there for a while, as if neither of them knew what to do. It was the longest few minutes of Brian's life. And he really wanted to say something, but he just couldn't get the words out. Then Justin finally get out of the car and Brian followed him. And when the metal door closed behind them, Justin immediately disappeared in the bathroom.



Brian sighed and sat down on the bed. He really hated this. Justin is the type of person that always talks that it's even annoying. And right now, Brian would literally be happy if Justin just yelled at him and told him what an asshole he was. Anything would be better than this.



But this was on him, he was the one who fucked up and he was the only one who could make things right. So he took a deep breath and went to the bathroom. Justin stood under the steamy mist and he was obviously lost in his thoughts. Brian took his clothes off and got into the shower as well. Justin was facing away from him, and Brian immediately pressed against his back and put his arms around him. And Justin surprisingly let him.



"I'm sorry," he whispered, kissing his hair.



"I know..." Justin replied and finally turned to look at him. "You know, you're really lucky."



"How come?"



"Because you can be mean to me all you want, but you will never get rid of me."



Brian laughed and rolled his lips into his mouth, smiling. "Good," he took a deep breath. "Because I want you around for a long time."



Justin smiled and ran his fingers through Brian's wet hair. And then he noticed something... or he rather felt something and looked down. "Well, well, it looks like you're finally in the mood to fuck me."



Brian chuckled softly. "I'm always in the mood to fuck you. I'm just an asshole sometimes."



"Well, I won't argue about that," he smilingly bit his lip. "But I forgive you."



"Thanks," Brian rested his forehead against Justin's and finally kissed him.



Later, when they were in bed and Justin was asleep, Brian was lying on his side, propped up on one elbow, his head resting on his palm, and the other hand was on Justin's chest. And he just watched him. He had been in love with this boy more than he could put into words. And even if he could put it into words he still wouldn't be able to say it out loud. He just wasn't ready and maybe he never will be. But if he wanted to keep falling asleep and waking up next to him, he knew he needed to have some balls and give him a reason to stay. But that was easier said than done.



----



"Are we going to Babylon?" Justin asked, wrapping his arms across Brian's chest, who was working on his computer.



"I can't. I have work to do."



"Come on. It's Friday. Work can wait," he kissed his neck. "Please. I want you to fuck me in the backroom."



"I can you fuck you here. Just say the word."



"Since when you don't want to go to Babylon? And since when you rather fuck in bed than in a room full of hot guys?"



Since you ruined my reputation. Since every damn fag is trying to fuck you. Since I feel a lot better keeping you safe under this roof. And especially since I don't want you to fall for someone else.



"I just don't feel like going, that's all," he said.



"Fine. You don't have to," Brian smiled a little, happy that he have won. "But I'm going."



"What?" he glanced at him.



"I feel like going, so..." he was already at the door, putting his shoes on. "Last chance, Kinney. Do you want to fuck my tight ass... or do you want to keep working?"



I hate you, Taylor.



"Fine. Give me five minutes."



Justin beamed. "No problem."



Brian closed the bathroom door behind him, splashed his face with cold water, and then he just stared at himself in the mirror for a few minutes.



What the fuck was wrong with him?



He loves Babylon. He loves to fuck in public. He loves to fuck Justin in the backroom. Showing everyone that he belongs to him. And he loves to be the most desirable fag in Pittsburgh. He loves, loves, being the stud everyone wants. And he loves... well, he loves Justin. No matter how hard it is for him to admit it, it's true. He loves him so much it scares him.



But Justin is the reason he can't even set his foot in Babylon and be the stud of Liberty Avenue. Not only because he is no longer the most desirable fag in Pittsburgh, but because Justin is! And even if he could somehow swallow that his reputation had been ruined (which he couldn't), he certainly couldn't swallow the fact that right now hundreds of gays could steal Justin from him. It takes just one to say the right things and Justin is out the door. Just one. That's why Brian is freaking out. That's why he's acting like a complete ass. Because like he already said (and as Debbie pointed out) he's scared to lose him. And who would blame Justin? Brian's not really boyfriend material. He's not even ready to say that Justin is his... his boyfriend, even though he's pretty sure that if he did that, the fags would back off. But why would they do that now when Brian is not even trying to mark his territory and say loud and clear that Justin is his?



So yeah, the competition wasn't really between Brian and Justin and about the fact everybody wanted the blond over him. It was more about Brian and the men he had to compete with so he wouldn't lose Justin. After all, there was this twelve-year age gap between them. Why wouldn't Justin want to be with someone his own age? One day Brian will be old and senile (well, he rather kills himself), while Justin will still look like the hot twink he is now, and instead of fucking around, he will be taking care of Brian. And who would want that? It's only a mater of time before Justin realizes that and will want to be with someone younger.



And unfortunately, age was just one of the reasons Justin could leave him and find someone better. There were many other reasons. Such as Brian's inability to express his feelings.



Damn it, Kinney, what did that boy do to you?



You don't do jealous. You don't do boyfriends. You don't do relationships. And you don't doubt yourself!



But somehow the twink makes you want to do it all.



"Did you fall asleep there?" Justin asked outside the door.



Brian took a deep breath and closed his eyes for a sec. Then he went to open the door, Justin was sitting on the bed, smiling and looking like an angel. He had that seductive grin, eyeing Brian from head to toe. And Brian could already feel his dick twitching. Justin didn't even have to do anything, just sit there and Brian was completely losing control.



"You know, if you're gonna sit there, looking at me like that... we won't make it to the backroom."



Justin chuckled. "Then we'd better hurry," he stood up and walked over to Brian, kissing him quickly, then he turned ready to leave, but Brian stopped him and pulled him back. "What?"



Brian inhaled deeply, just looking at him and playing with his hair. "Nothing. Just that... you look nice," he almost whispered.



"Oh, do I?" his eyes lit up. "Am I taking your breath away?"



Brian rolled his eyes, but smiled. "Shut up," and then he kissed him again, but this time the kiss was long, deep, and loving. "Now let's go."



They arrived to Babylon twenty minutes later, the club was already full of fags, the music played loud as usual, everybody was dancing, drinking and just enjoying their time there. Brian loved this place. It was like his second home. But right now he just felt weird... because he also loved that boy next to him. And he didn't know how to have both. He wanted to be the stud and he wanted to be the boyfriend. But it scared the shit out of him. He just didn't know if he was ready to say it out loud. To say: Justin Taylor is my boyfriend, so fuck off. To make it clear that this twink is off the market. It was easy to say it to that fucking pervert when no one was listening, when he knew Justin couldn't hear him... but if he would make it clear to hundreds of fags, then Justin would definitely hear it and know it. And that would change everything. Of course, they would still fuck around, but they would be boyfriends, like legit boyfriends, and everyone would know that the only thing they would get from them (I mean, if they're lucky) is one totaly hot but meaningless fuck. And without doubt they would be like the hottest couple in Pittsburgh.



But all this was just hypothetical, because until Brian finds the courage to say it, everyone will continue to see Justin as Brian Kinney's twink only. Just a piece of ass that Brian fucks. And Justin will still be the meat they want to eat. They will still think they can have him for themselves. And Brian will eventually lose his mind.



"I know we came here to fuck, but now I feel like dancing," Justin looked at him hopefully. "What do you think?"



"Well, why the hell not?"



Brian took his hand and led him to the centre of the dance floor. He put his arms around Justin's shoulders and Justin put his around Brian's waist, their foreheads touching. And they just danced in the rhythm of thumpa-thumpa. Brian could feel the looks and the stares, but at that moment he didn't care. It was just the two of them, completely lost in each other.



"And now I want a drink," Justin chuckled.



"Yeah. Me too, actually. I'll be right back."



Brian kissed him and went to the bar to order them two glasses of whiskey. But as it turned out, leaving Justin alone was a big mistake, he was gone for less than three minutes, and there was already some cowboy hitting on him. Brian didn't know whether to kill the guy or just go back to the bar. But then he decided to just watch and see what happens.



"Hey, call me sometimes, okay? I would love to get to know you better," the guy gave Justin his number on a small piece of paper while he looked at him dreamily.



Brian rolled his eyes and waited for Justin's reaction. He really didn't want him to take that number.



"Um," Justin blushed. "Sorry, but I have a boyfriend, so..."



"Oh, so you and Kinney... you're like... like a couple?"



"Not like, we are a couple."



"Oh, okay, if you say so. But still, if that changes, call me..." with that the guy turned around and left.



And Brian just stood there, kind of froze. It somehow felt good to hear Justin calling him his boyfriend, and it felt good to see that he's really not interested in anyone else but him. But the fact that the guy couldn't believe that they could be a real couple showed Brian that his unwillingness to say what Justin was to him, made it really easy for fags to assume Justin was available.



"Oh, there you are," Justin smiled at him.



"Yeah, here's your drink."



"Thanks."



"What'd he want?" Brian nodded in the guy's direction.



"Oh, nothing. Just asking if I knew any good places to go."



Lies, Sunshine, lies.



But Brian understood, Justin was protecting him. He didn't want him to feel uncomfortable because he knew that no matter how hard Brian tries to act like he doesn't do jealous, he actually does and he hates to feel that way, so Justin was making sure he didn't have to.



But it was a little late for that. He had been jealous for a long time. And it was killing him. He really wished there was some switch that he could just turn off and not feel that way. Things would be so much easier.



Justin downed his glass of whiskey and then he looked at Brian with that seductive grin again. "And now I feel like going to the backroom."



"Oh, really?" Brian licked his lips.



"Uh-hmm. I'm already getting hard."



"Well, then we probably shouldn't waste a good erection."



"Definitely not."



Brian put his arm around Justin's shoulders and led him to the backroom. Everyone was fucking, everyone was sucking and everyone was rimming. Just hot moaning bodies everywhere. There was something about fucking in the backroom that turned Brian on like nothing else. He felt like God when everyone wanted to be the one to pleasure him. But when he was here with Justin (or anywhere else), it felt different. He wanted to be the one pleasuring him. Somehow it was more important for him to give Justin what he needed, not the other way around. But what he felt now he had never felt before - he almost regretted not staying home and fucking in bed, because no one there would watch Justin as something they wanted to eat, just as they did now. His instinct was to find the most private spot possible, even though it was quite impossible given where they were.



But suddenly, Justin stopped, leaned against the wall, and pulled Brian closer by his hand. "Come here," he whispered.



Brian smiled and ran his fingers through his hair, but he just couldn't relax, almost looking over his shoulder to make sure no one was watching them.



Christ, what the hell is wrong with you? Pull yourself together, Kinney.



Justin was already stroking Brian‘s dick over his jeans, but he noticed Brian was tense. "Everything okay?"



"Um, yeah, I just... uh," he smiled nervously. "Nothing. Everything's great."



"Then take me," he said heavily.



And it was exactly those words that made Brian forget about everything else. So what that the guys wanted to fuck Justin? He was here with Brian. Brian was the only one he wanted inside him right now. And that was all that mattered. Everything he needed to know to regain his confidence. Then his nervous smile turned into that sexy smirk of his and he just began to kiss Justin, almost as if his life depended on it. It was hard, deep, bruising and breathtaking.



"Wow," Justin breathed out and chuckled softly.



"Yeah," Brian smiled in agreement, resting his forehead against Justin's. "Now turn around, Sunshine."



Justin did as he was told, and Brian unbottoned his jeans to free his hard cock. He pulled a condom from his pocket, opened it with his teeth, and put it on. Then he pressed against Justin's back and began to suck on his neck while he slowly pulled down Justin's pants just right under his ass. Justin moaned softly and gently rubbed his ass against Brian's dick, urging him.



"You're so sexy, Sunshine."



Justin smiled and turned his head so he could kiss him. Brian then pined his hands above his head with his left hand and licked his index and middle finger on his right, making them real wet.



"Spread your legs more. And relax for me," Brian smiled and bit his lip.



Justin immediately did it, leaning more forward and sticking his ass out. Brian slowly found his way to Justin's hole a pressed his wet fingers against it, just gently rubbing. And as Justin began to open, he slid both fingers inside. Justin groaned and held his breath for a moment. Brian gave him a few seconds to adjust, then he began to finger him, slinding his fingers up and down, moving them side to side and stretching him open while increasing his speed as Justin's pleasure was building.



And when he couldn't wait anymore, because his erection was almost painful now, he pulled out his fingers, making Justin growl a little and he placed his right hand on Justin's hip. Finally, he began to push his cock into him all the way to his balls. Justin gasped and hissed in pain, but that soon turned into the most intense feeling from being filled with Brian's cock. His head fell back onto Brian's shoulder, his eyes were closed and he had the most beautiful expression on his face full of lust, pleausure and joy. God, Brian loved him.



And Brian himself was completely lost in that euphoric feeling. Then he began to move, it was slow at first, almost too slow, but he just wanted to enjoy that moment as long as possible. But that tight grip around his cock eventually made him lose control and he began to thrust deep and fast into Justin. And it was amazing. Justin's ass was slapping against Brian's thighs. They were both moaning, their breathing was quick and heavy. Justin looked almost as if every nerve ending in his body was being touched. It was the perfect balance of pleasure and pain.



And Brian was groaning, almost making animal sounds while hitting and massaging Justin's prostate. Their bodies were shaking and they were both so close. Brian's hand was working Justin's dick, and it was only a matter of seconds before Justin came with a loud gasp followed by whimpering sound. And it took only a few more thrusts before the orgasm took over Brian as well and it felt like his dick was being crushed into pure heaven in every direction.



Then they just stood there panting, Brian had his forehead against Justin's back and Justin had his against the wall. They both had a satisfied smile on their lips, and everyone who saw them could easily see how much in love they were.



And when they were ready, Brian finally pulled out of Justin and tossed the condom. He buttoned his jeans and Justin pulled on his pants. And then they just looked at each other for a moment, as if there was no one else but just them. They kissed playfully and finally left the backroom together, both completely satisfied.



"I have to go to the bathroom. Meet you at the bar?" Justin smiled.



"Sure. Should I order you something?"



"Yeah, beer. Thanks."



Brian nodded, headed for the bar, and ordered them two beers. He couldn't get that stupid grin off his face. He missed fucking in the backroom. And he really missed fucking Justin there.



"Hey, Kinney."



Brian looked to his right and immediately lost that stupid grin. "Oh, hey, Jim," Jim had been a regular visitor to Babylon for years now, and he was a fucking douchebag. Brian couldn't stand him.



"Where's your boy?"



"What?"



"You know, that blond one, with that beautiful ass..."



Brian arched his brows, trying to figure out if the guy was serious. "He's obviously not here."



"Too bad. You're a lucky bastard, you know that? Boy like him, I mean... if you don't mind, I would love to borrow him sometimes..."



Brian was clenching his jaw so hard that his teeth hurt. "What the fuck?"



"Come on, Kinney, it's not like he's your boyfriend, right? You just fuck him... and it would be a shame to keep him to yourself... I want to taste that tight little ass."



He was really itching to punch him right in the face.



"Fuck off, Jim. Seriously."



"Don't be like that, Kinney. I just wanna show him a few things... he's obviously into older guys for some reason..."



Brian scoffed. "Not that old. And I'm not gonna say it again - fuck off before I help you."



"Don't be an ass. And I'm pretty sure I don't need your permission to fuck someone who's not yours."



Okay, that was enough. Brian stood up, done with this shit, and looked him straight in the face, just inches from him. "Oh, he is mine. So come anywhere near him or even look at him and it won't be just your face that I'll break. You hear me?"



Jim was obviously pissed that Brian had talk to him that way, but for his own good he decided to back off. "So he is your boyfriend then, huh?"



"Damn straight he is. And even if he wasn't, you stay the fuck away from him."



"Huh. I see. Little boy has a protector. Fine. He's all yours. But you should keep an eye on him, I'm not the only one interested in him."



"Well, you can spread the word that he's mine and that if anyone touches him without his permission, they'll have to deal with me."



"Brian Kinney has a boyfriend... got it."



Jim turned around and left disappointed while Brian struggled to understand what had just happened. Did he really just tell him to tell everyone that Justin is his boyfriend? Did he just make it public that they were a couple? Did he really do that?



What the hell just happened?



Fuck.



Fucking Jim! You are a piece of shit! And a dirty pig!



And you really shouldn't have talked about Justin like that. He's not fucking meat! He is a human being and the most beautiful (inside and out) person I know. And he's... he's my boyfriend.



And now everyone will know.



Fuck. What the hell did you just do, Kinney?



As Brian was panicking and not really thinking straight, he was suddenly standing outside the bathroom waiting for Justin. He wasn't really sure if he just wanted to grab him and run home with him, lock the door and never let him go out again... or if he was just going straight to his execution, because with how fast things were spreading in Babylon, Justin probably already knew.



Fuck you, Jim!



Brian was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't even realize Justin was standing right in front of him.



"Brian, what are you doing here?"



"Uh, waiting for you to make sure you didn't flush yourself down the toilet," he chuckled nervously.



Justin laughed. "Sorry, there was a really long line... and I'm pretty sure the guy behind me was sniffing me, he was so old and hairy..." he shivered in disgust. "And I'm not really sure about this one, but one guy looked like he was touching his dick over his jeans while watching me... it was so weird."



Brian almost growled. "Yeah, everyone here obviously wants to fuck you."



"Why does it have to be the old guys?"



"You obviously have a magnet on them," Brian snorted.



"Come on, you're not that old."



"Wasn't talking about me... but now that I'm thinking about it, maybe I should let them have you... you little shit."



"Oops. Sorry."



Brian suddenly noticed a guy standing behind Justin, looking at him and almost drooling. If looks could kill, he would be dead. Justin looked over his shoulder to see what Brian was looking at.



"Fuck off!" Brian barked at him.



"I know, Kinney, I know... he's your boyfriend..." the guy sighed and left.



But Brian had pure horror in his eyes.



"What did he just say?" Justin asked, a little confused.



"How should I know? The music is too loud that I barely hear myself."



"I think he said boyfriend," his eyes lit up a little.



Brian shrugged, pretending he didn't know what he was talking about. "I think it's time to go home, Sunshine."



"I'm sure he said boyfriend."



Brian rolled his eyes. Fuck you, Jim!



"I'm going home. Are you coming with me or staying?"



Please don't stay, please don't stay, please don't stay.



"He definitely said boyfriend."



"Fine. Stay. Whatever."



Brian turned around and shoved his way through the crowd like some maniac. It wasn't that he regretted saying it, especially when fucking Jim thought he could have him, but he just didn't know how to look Justin in the eye and tell him that he takes him as his... as his boyfriend. That's just not who he is. But at the same time, it's who he wants to be. Shit. Justin basically makes him crazy.



But suddenly, as he was about to hit the gas, he realized he was acting like a coward. He didn't want to lose Justin to someone else, but he wasn't really doing anything to keep him. All he had to do was to have some balls. Which was easier said than done. But he already made it public that Justin was his boyfriend and there was no going back. Justin will either hear it from them... or from him. And even though he was scared to death, he wanted Justin to know from him.



And he finally needed to give him a reason to stay.



So he took a deep breath and while his heart was pouding he went back to Babylon. It took him a while to found him, but eventually he saw him standing on the balcony and leaning on the railing.



He wondered if anyone had told him already. Maybe it would be easire that way after all. Brian would just say 'whatever' to him and then he would act as if nothing had happened. And he would probably even get away with it.



And then it would be only a matter of time before Justin would leave him.



So yeah, you have to grow a pair, Kinney.



He took another deep breath and went up the stairs to the balcony. Justin looked beautiful in those lights. Well, he always looked beautiful.



"Hey," he almost whispered as he leaned on the railing beside Justin.



"Oh, hey," Justin's face lit up. "I thought you left."



"I did. But now I'm back."



And I'm about to have a heart attack.



"I'm glad," Justin smiled and rested his head on Brian's shoulder.



Why does love have to be so scary? Things were so much easier when you didn't believe in it, Kinney.



"Your heart is racing," Justin pointed out. "Eveything okay?"



Brian cleared his throat and turned to face him. Justin's face was so curious and worried at the same time. Brian's lips curled into a small smile.



"I have to tell you something. It's about what the guy said..."



"What do you mean?"



"You know. That you're my... uh, my boyfriend."



Now his heart was beating out of his chest.



"Oh," Justin arched his brows and waited.



"Well, you're going to be hearing this here often now."



"Um, what? I don't... I don't understand," his face was saying something else, he obviously kind of understood, but he just wanted to torment Brian.



"Do I really have to say it?"



"Yeah, I think you do."



"Christ," Brian sighed. "I made sure that the fags will know you're not just my twink... but my... um..."



"Boy-fri-end?" Justin asked slowly.



"You're really enjoying this, aren't you?"



"No, no. Of course not. I'm just trying to understand the situation. You basically trying to say that we are... a couple?"



Brian rolled his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Yes, Taylor, we are a couple. And now shut up before I change my mind."



Justin rolled his lips into his mouth and smiled. "And what exactly does that mean? You know, just to be clear."



Jesus Christ, I'm gonna strangle him.



But here we go.



"It means we're not some married couple. We’re not like fucking straight people. We’re not like your parents, and we’re not a pair of dykes marching down the aisle in matching Vera Wangs. We’re queers and if we’re together it’s because we want to be, not because there are locks on our doors. So if I'm out late just assume I'm doing exactly what I wanna be doing - I'm fucking. And when I come home I'll also be doing exactly what I wanna do - coming home to you."



Well, it may not have been the perfect declaration of love Justin had been waiting for, but it's the best I got. This is who I am. This is what I can give him and hope it's enough.



Justin looked surprised for a moment, but then he finally spoke. "Okay. But I want some things too. You can fuck whoever you want as long as it's not twice. Same for me. And no names or numbers exchange-"



Well, that's easy. I don't need to know anyone's name or number because I don't need to see them again after I'm done with them. They're just sex. But you... you are everything. And knowing that you won't know their names and numbers as well will make my sleep much easier.



"And no matter where you are, no matter what you're doing you always come home. By two."



"Four," he bit his lip.



"Three," Justin laughed. "And one more thing. You don't kiss anyone else on the mouth but me..."



Brian chuckled softly. But honestly, that didn't even have to be their rule. Because there are no lips in the whole world that he would rather kiss than his.



So yeah, the only answer he could give him was to kiss him as lovingly as possible.



"I knew it!" Justin jabbed a finger against Brian's chest.



"Knew what?"



"You were jealous! You've been acting so weird these last few weeks."



"I don't do jealous."



"Uh-huh," Justin pressed his lips together fighting away a smile. "The same way you don't do boyfriends?"



"Oh my god. I'm gonna regret this, won't I?"



"No, you won't. Because I'm the best thing that had ever happened to you. And you're the best thing that had ever happened to me."



Brian looked down for a moment, taking those words in. He already knew that Justin was the best thing that had ever happened to him. But knowing that Justin felt the same way was something he really needed to hear.



Then he looked back at him and ran his fingers through his hair. "Wanna get out of here?"



"Yeah," Justin nodded. "Take me home."



Brian smiled and put his arm around him and then they left stronger than they came. Justin was his, and now everyone knew. Everyone knew that Brian Kinney had a boyfriend and that his name was Justin Taylor.



----



Bonus scene



Emmett was in the middle of licking some guy's balls in the backroom when he heard two guys next to him talking instead of fucking, which was strange, to say the least. People here usually have their mouths full unable to talk. But even though he was really trying to focus on his work and suck those two perfectly shaped and shaved balls as best he could, he just couldn't help but listen.



"Have you heard the news?"



"That Billy has syphilis?"



"That's not really news to me. He has it all the time. I mean the other news."



"What?"



"Brian Kinney has a boyfriend..."



"Are you kidding me? Who?"



"You know, that cute blond twink he's always around with, uh Taylor, I think... well, apparentaly he's not just his boy toy..."



"Shit. I've always wanted to fuck him."



"Kinney or Taylor?"



"Well, both," the guy chuckled. "And when did you hear that?"



"You know Jim?"



"That prick?"



"Yeah, that one. Well, from what I've heard, he asked Kinney if he could have Taylor for a night or two and Kinney got so pissed that he told him that Taylor was his and that he should tell that to everyone... basically threatening to kill anyone who tries to hit on him..."



"Jesus. I never thought I'd live to see that... Brian Kinney having a boyfriend and being a boyfriend."



"You and me, both."



"So they're like monogamous now? I can't even picture that. Especially Kinney, he fucks everything that moves."



"No. They will still fuck around... but someone's heard that they have these rules now - to fuck everyone only once and no kissing on the mouth is allowed..."



"Damn. I should have taken Taylor to the backroom sooner. He has beautiful lips. No wonder he gives one hell of a blowjob."



"Yeah, well, you can only dream... those lips belong to Kinney now."



Emmett was so shocked that his mouth was wide open, which would be good if he was actually sucking a dick, but at that moment he couldn't even blink. But slowly, his disbelief turned to happiness. Brian Kinney has obviously grown a pair. And Emmett couldn't be happier for those two.



"Hey, is everything okay down there?" his trick asked.



Emmett looked up and smiled. "Absolutely," with that he sucked on that hard dick as best as he could.



"Oh my god. Don't stop."





The end

-
Chapter End Notes:
Thank you for reading! It means a lot.
The End.
Taylor-Kinney is the author of 30 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 3 members. Members who liked Brian Kinney Has a Boyfriend also liked 129 other stories.