- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks to everyone for the comments. They are much appreciated :) 

 

Chapter 2

 

“You!” Justin looked up when he saw the older man lean against the bar right next to where he was standing, waiting to get the bottle of beer he had ordered a few seconds ago.

 

“Me,” Brian smirked, holding up his bottle, indicating to the bartender that he wanted another bottle of beer as well.

 

“I guess that means you remember me this time,” Justin mused, nodding his thanks at the bartender when he was handed his beer. He turned around to look back at the dance floor to watch the masses of horny gays that were trying to find the love of their life, the fuck for the night or maybe both at the same time.

 

“I do,” Brian nodded, turning around as well once he had his new bottle of beer.

 

“I guess it helps when you're not stoned out of your mind,” Justin said, then started to move away from the bar and towards the dance floor.

 

“Wait,” Brian called after him, taking his hand and pulling him back.

 

Justin frowned, not sure what was going on here. Brian was eying him from hungry eyes, clearly horny. “In case you forgot after all... you already had me... twice.”


With that he tried to leave once more only to be held back again.

 

“Oh, I remember,” Brian said, a hungry expression on his face which turned into a smirk before he continued. “Well, at least the second time... And I have to admit that I like what I remember...”

 

Justin eyed Brian for a few seconds, clearly recognising the hungry expression on the man's face for what it was. Brian wanted him, wanted to fuck him. It was obvious that the older man wanted Justin to be his trick for the night.

 

“What about your rule? You already had me twice...”


Brian shrugged. “Rules are meant to be broken.”

 

“You already did,” Justin breathed out as he was pulled closer by the older man who was now looking at him from dark eyes full of passion.

 

“So why not do it again? We did it once and guess what, we're still alive and here... So why not do it again? As I remember, we had quite an enjoyable night, didn't we?”

 

Justin was captivated by those dark eyes and sighed when he felt his body being pressed against Brian's. Brian's arousal was obvious as was Justin's. And Justin would lie if he said he didn't want this. Quite on the contrary. He had thought about his two encounters with Brian Kinney over and over and ever since his second encounter with the Stud of Liberty Avenue, he had hoped against hope that maybe there would be a third time Brian would fuck him. Because being fucked by Brian Kinney was unlike anything else Justin had ever experienced. It was by far the best sex he'd ever had and yes, he would lie if he said he didn't have a crush on Brian Kinney. After all the man had taken his virginity and it had been the most amazing experience of Justin's life. So he wouldn't be stupid enough to say no to a third time. No way!

 

“We did,” he agreed, leaning in when Brian closed the distance between them and their lips met in a hungry kiss.

 

A few minutes later they were out of the club and in a taxi to Brian's hotel where they spent another night together.

Brian fucked him and if Justin was asked, he would say that this time had been even better than the two times before. Damn, how did the man do it?

And even better, after they had been done and Justin had moved to take a shower and to get ready to leave, Brian had joined him in the shower, had asked Justin to stay, after all there was still so much they could do before the night was over.

 

And so he had stayed. And it had been the best night of his life. He had blown Brian, Brian had blown him and had then fucked him again before they had both fallen into an exhausted sleep.

 

The next morning, when Justin had woken up, Brian had already showered and had been dressed, ready to go.


Justin watched him from the bed, watched as Brian moved to get some papers from the desk in the room and put them in his briefcase. Damn, he didn't only look good naked or in his club clothes, he looked damn sexy in his business attire as well. That suit looked like it was made for him.

 

“Like what you see?” Brian raised an eyebrow when he noticed that Justin had woken up and was watching him from the bed with hungry eyes.

 

“Hmmm,” Justin hummed lazily, before he rolled onto his side. “Like you here in bed better though.”

 

“Sorry to disappoint, but I have a meeting in 30 minutes. It's the reason I am here in New York,” Brian moved over towards the bed and looked at the body of the naked blond in it. “You can stay for as long as you like. The room is paid for until tomorrow morning. I'll most likely be flying back to Pittsburgh tonight though, if we can get this contract signed by the end of day today.”

 

Justin looked at Brian with a frown and slight disappointment on his face. “You're already heading back?”

 

“Hopefully, if the idiots here aren't making too much of a mess of this meeting,” Brian sighed, running a hand through his hair. “Look, I might be back in town in a couple of weeks...”

 

When he didn't continue, Justin actually had to laugh. “What was that? Your attempt to set up a date?”

 

“I don't date,” Brian only scoffed in reply.

 

“Okay, let me rephrase: your attempt to set up a fuck?”

 

This time Brian shrugged. “Going to the clubs can be tedious if you're having business meetings early the next day. And I guess we know now that we're compatible when it comes to this,” Brian now pointed to the bed and the twisted sheets on it.

 

“Sex?” Justin supplied helpfully, still feeling like laughing.

 

“I had fun and you didn't sound like you had a bad time either,” Brian said, then threw one of his business cards on the bed. “Text me your number, okay? We can set up something for the next time I am in New York. If you want to that is.”

 

With that he turned around and left the room, leaving Justin on his own.

 

And of course he had wanted to. Who wouldn't have? Brian Kinney had basically just offered him to have sex with him again. And this had been the best sex Justin had ever had. And he had a crush on him anyway and... why would Justin say no?

So Justin had texted him a couple of days later and hadn't heard back until about three weeks later.


'Coming to NY tomorrow for two days. Wanna hook up?' Was all it had said.

 

When Justin had replied 'Sure', Brian had sent him the room number of his hotel room the next day and that had been that.

 

Justin had spent two nights with Brian and had enjoyed himself immensely.

 

From there a kind of relationship had developed between them. Well, not a relationship per se, but definitely a fuck buddy thing. Every time Brian had to go to New York for business, he texted Justin and Justin was only too happy to meet the older man. He would usually stay with Brian at his hotel for as long as Brian was in town and they would fuck all over the hotel room, as much as they could. The nights Brian was in town were the most satisfying for Justin and he was secretly looking forward to the next trip Brian would have to take to New York every time he had to leave.

 

When Justin had been brave enough to ask Brian once what this meant in regards to his policy of only fucking tricks once, Brian had just shrugged and said that he had already broken the rule for Justin before, so why shouldn't he do it again? They had fun, Justin was good in bed and as sexually hungry as Brian was and they clicked on a level that the older man didn't mind.

 

With time they wouldn't only fuck, but would also talk. After all there was only so much fucking you could do before you needed a break. They would talk about their lives and Brian would tell Justin about his job, his friends, his family and about Gus. Justin loved to hear about Gus, feeling a connection to the young boy even though he had only met him the night he had been born. But he had named him, so he guessed that was worth something.

 

Brian found out that Justin had attended St. James Academy in Pittsburgh, a boarding school for rich kids that only the richest of the richest parents could afford. At first Brian had been quite surprised when he had found out that Justin had been a student at a boarding school and had indeed been scared of his teachers finding out that he had run away to Liberty Avenue to have sex, and had not been worrying about his parents finding out that he had sneaked out of the house after hours. He admitted to Brian that his parents hadn't been anywhere close to Pittsburgh at the time and came from Europe. That was all he had said about them.

 

He then told Brian about his work as an artist and at first Brian had thought to himself that Justin was just another rich kid without any intention of really making a living for himself, just living off mommy and daddy's money, but he had learned how wrong he had been in that assessment when Justin had asked him to come to his studio to take a look at some of his work.

Justin was a very talented artist and Brian was impressed by the work he had been shown. He wasn't surprised when Justin told him that he had already had a solo show and several shows with other artists at galleries all over town.

 

Maybe he had been wrong about Justin. The more he got to know the younger man, the more he liked him. He could see that Justin was anything but a rich, spoiled brat and indeed seemed to be a very smart man who knew exactly what he wanted in life.

 

Justin impressed Brian again and again with his random knowledge of all kinds of different things and much to Brian's horror seemed to love seedy takeaway food way more than a decent five star restaurant. Yes, it seemed like Justin had grown up very rich and had been raised like a true WASP, but deep down he just seemed to be a down to earth boy next door who loved his art and Brian.

 

At first it had made Brian uncomfortable to know that Justin had feelings for him that went beyond lust and he had tried to pull away from the younger man, not telling him about two business trips to the city he had planned. When he went to New York and stayed at the hotel on his own though, he had to admit the truth to himself, namely that he was missing Justin when he wasn't around. He liked his company, he liked having sex with him and more than anything he liked that Justin didn't seem to care about his image as Stud of Liberty Avenue at all. Brian could just be himself with the young man and as they were in New York and no one from Pittsburgh knew about this fuck buddy he had in New York, what did it matter?

So Brian had texted Justin the details for his next trip again, knowing that he had been an idiot. He had a good time every time he met the young man. Why would he force himself to stop having such a good, enjoyable time every time he was in the city?

 

No, they weren't in a relationship, not even in a long-distance relationship, but this fuck-buddy thing that they had going worked for them and made them both happy and kept them satisfied.

 

So satisfied that they kept it going for three years, seeing each other every time Brian had to go to the city for business. It was the closest Brian would ever be to being in a relationship with someone. He knew that much. And for the time being he didn't mind and just went with the flow and enjoyed each time he got to see Justin and got to spend time with him.