- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks to everyone who has commented - I really appreciate it :) 

 

Chapter 3

 

Justin smiled widely when he looked at Brian's panting body on the bed. The brunet was just coming down from a mindblowing orgasm, thanks to one of Justin's trademark blowjobs and Justin enjoyed seeing him that happy and relaxed. He loved the small smile that danced on Brian's lips as he tried to catch his breath and once he had done so, Justin's smile widened when Brian's eyes met his.

 

“Damn, Sunshine! One day you're going to kill me with that mouth of yours.”

 

“You wish! Can you imagine a better way to go?” Justin chuckled as he moved up from his place between Brian's legs and slowly laid down on top of his fuck buddy, slowly moving in to lazily kiss him, allowing him to taste himself in Justin's mouth.

 

When they broke apart, Brian shook his head in amusement. “Sounds pretty perfect. He went as he came... Sounds perfect and fitting.”

 

Justin laughed once more, then rolled over to Brian's side, resting his head on Brian's shoulder. Brian hated cuddling, made it a point to state that he didn't cuddle, but Justin had yet to hear him complain when they lay like this after a round of invigorating sex or a mindblowing blowjob. Brian Kinney did cuddle. You just shouldn't call it cuddling.

 

Over the years Justin had learned many things about Brian, one of them how much the older man detested relationships and anything that resembled a relationship, anything that could point to them being more than just two guys that fucked occasionally. Yet, he had also learned that Brian didn't really mind doing a lot of coupley things as long as you didn't point out that they were coupley and as long as you didn't give them a name. Case in point the way they would lie in each others arms after having had sex.

 

Justin smiled to himself when he felt Brian's arm tighten around his upper body, pulling him that much closer. Yes, Brian Kinney did cuddle! Even if he would never admit it.

 

Just as Justin was about to reply something to Brian's comment, his phone started ringing. Still feeling too happy in his current position in Brian's arms, he chose to ignore it.

 

A few seconds after the call had stopped, it started to ring again right away.

 

“Looks like you're really popular,” Brian muttered, nodding towards the phone on the desk that now started ringing again.


Justin sighed in annoyance, then moved his head from Brian's shoulder, looking at the older man as he slowly sat up. “Whoever it is can just leave a fucking message...”

 

Just as the phone stopped ringing, it started again right away.

 

“I think they want to speak to you. Seems urgent,” Brian pointed out.


“This better be good,” Justin muttered as he got up from the bed and nakedly made his way over to the desk to pick up his phone. He didn't even try to hide his annoyance when he took the call, not even checking who was calling him. Whoever it was had ruined a perfectly good cuddle with Brian and would be sorry to have done so. “What?”

 

As he listened to the voice talking to him, his demeanour changed immediately though. Brian, who was watching him from the bed with open interest in his eyes, noticed the change right away. He saw Justin's shoulders deflate and saw the expression on his face change from annoyed to worried in a split second. Something was wrong, Brian immediately realised so and slowly sat up as he continued to watch Justin.

 

“Where are you now? … How long has this been going on?... Why didn't you call me before?... Jeez... Okay... No... I will be there right away. Call my mother's secretary if it's needed...About 20 minutes... Fuck!”

 

With that Justin hung up and Brian eyed him in obvious concern. Something was wrong, he just had no idea what.

 

Without a word to Brian, Justin moved towards the armchair where his clothes could be found. He had mindlessly thrown them over the armchair a day earlier when Brian had undressed him to get ready for their first round of sex. They hadn't left the bed since.

 

“Is everything alright?” Brian asked, even though he knew the answer already. But Justin wasn't talking to him and that in itself was scary enough. Justin never shut up and was always talking.

 

“No,” Justin just muttered after a few seconds, putting on more clothes, then looking around the room. “Where are my fucking socks?”

 

“I think under the armchair,” Brian said, now walking over to where Justin continued to get dressed. “What happened?”

 

“A fucking emergency...,” Justin mumbled, angrily pulling the socks from under the armchair and putting them on. His anger and frustration made him so uncoordinated that he nearly fell over.

 

Thankfully, Brian had by now made it to his side and caught his arm, holding him up in a standing position. “Something serious, I assume?”

 

“Yes, fucking serious,” Justin just barked back without even thanking Brian for having kept him standing up. “That's why it's called emergency.”

 

“Hey, calm down... Tell me what happened,” Brian said calmly, looking at Justin from concerned eyes. “You're gonna get yourself hurt if you continue like this.”

 

“I have to go,” Justin just muttered once he was dressed. He hadn't even bothered to brush his hair and didn't seem to care that it was sticking out in all directions.

 

Brian held his arm as Justin moved towards the door, pulling him back against his own body instead of letting him leave. “Hey, take a deep breath. Tell me what happened.”

 

“I have to fucking go, Brian. I should have been home with her instead of here... Fuck!” Justin just muttered, trying to break free of Brian's grasp.

 

“With who?” Brian asked, not understanding who or what Justin was talking about but clearly seeing how agitated he was.

 

“Lizzie,” Justin said as if that would explain everything.

 

When Brian just looked at him in confusion, never having heard the name before, Justin continued muttering.

 

“Daph told me she was feeling under the weather. I should have stayed home with them instead of coming here... Fuck... what kind of father does that make me?”

 

Brian's eyes widened as he listened to Justin's rambling. “Father?”

 

Justin once again tried to break free of Brian's grasp and sighed in annoyance when Brian wouldn't let him go.

 

“Jeez, Brian. Let me go. I need to head to the hospital.”

 

“Hospital? What is going on here?” Brian's confusion showed on his features as he looked at Justin, imploring him to explain what was going on. “Five minutes ago you gave me the blowjob of a lifetime and now you're making no sense at all. Who is Daph?”

 

“My wife,” Justin sighed, meeting Brian's eyes only for the shortest time. When their eyes met, there was confusion and a clear lack of understanding in Brian's eyes and a deep sadness in Justin's.

 

“Your wife? You have a wife? And a kid?” Brian's eyes widened as he let go of Justin's arm as if he had been burned by the mere touch.

 

“Brian, I don't have time for this now...Lizzie is in hospital with a temperature of 108°... I have to head over there...”

 

Brian shook his head, trying to comprehend what Justin was saying. And the more he understood, the angrier he got. “You have a wife and a fucking kid? What was this? Exploring your gay fantasies away from your little happy hetero life? Does your fucking wife know where you are right now?”

 

Justin could hear the anger in Brian's voice and wanted nothing more than to explain, but he couldn't. Right now he needed to head to the hospital. His daughter needed him.

 

“It's not like that, Brian... It really isn't...,” Justin said quietly, once more locking eyes with Brian's. When Brian turned away, Justin sighed. “It really is not what you think it is. I will explain it to you... just not now. I need to go and see that Lizzie is alright.”

 

“Oh, I understand... I understand alright,” Brian scoffed. “You're one of those closeted fags that never had the courage to come out and now you try to have the best of both worlds. Fuck you! Fuck you, Justin! What does that make me? Your dirty little secret? Well fuck that! I am not gonna be anyone's dirty secret. Fuck off! Get out!”

 

Justin tumbled as if he had been hit physically by Brian's words, his eyes showing a pain Brian hadn't ever seen in them before.

 

“I will explain it to you, Brian, I promise. But right now I need to go and see that my baby is okay.”

 

Without another word Justin turned around and left Brian alone in the hotel room where they had had sex for the last 26 hours. Where just ten minutes ago they had been in each other's arms, kissing and joking as they had come down from their orgasms.

It was funny how quickly life could change. Sometimes it needed just a few minutes to completely pull the rug out from under someone.

 

Brian looked at the spot where Justin had been standing just seconds ago, then looked at the door that had just closed behind the younger man.

 

How could he have been so wrong and most of all stupid? He had thought that Justin was a brave, smart guy. And now he had to find out that he was nothing but a hypocritical liar who had a hetero family and only used Brian to scratch that gay itch every couple of weeks when Brian was in town. Probably telling his fucking wife that he was attending some art show or other.

 

Brian felt angry like he hadn't in a long time. He felt furious and more than anything he felt betrayed. He had told Justin things he had never told anyone before and now he had to wonder if Justin had ever been honest with him.

He hadn't ever mentioned his wife and daughter. What else had he forgotten to mention?

 

As he still stared at the closed door from furious eyes, Brian vowed that he would never let anyone else make a fool out of him like Justin just had. Never again!