- Text Size +

Hi, All. 

Just a quick posting to announce my new novel. It's available now for pre-order:

Amazon Pre-Order

All Other Platforms

 

I think you'll like this one! TAG

~**~**~**~

 

Summary: Jayce likes to hide out and paint in the nooks and crannies of The Truman School; the hotel where he works as part of the Art Therapy Program his doctor recommended following a TBI and subsequent stroke. Because of his disability, Jayce usually finds himself more comfortable with the Pipe People he paints on the exposed piping throughout the hotel than with actual flesh-and-blood people. But when his hiding place is disturbed one afternoon by Ryan - the embodiment of Jayce’s raunchiest sex fantasies come to life - the artist just can’t stop himself from enjoying a little voyeuristic fun. When Ryan catches Jayce watching him, and then starts to pursue the shy art therapy placement ‘kid’, Jayce isn’t quite sure what to do. He has no experience with men. The complications from his stroke make it difficult for him to deal with new situations or meet new people, and Jayce fears that nobody will ever want him because of his stuttering speech and slow demeanor. Which is when Jayce comes up with a fantastic plan to get the elegant and experienced Ryan to let him ‘practice’ on him until Jayce gains enough confidence to go out and meet someone on his own. Ryan, who finds himself rather intrigued by the hot little artist in spite of what others see as a ‘disability’, readily agrees to help Jayce out. The ‘kissing therapy’ program they agree to, though, soon develops into something much more intense than either of them anticipated. As they work together to make The Truman School’s Grand Opening a success, they also manage to find time for several outside adventures, and slowly discover that they have a lot more in common than they originally thought. But will Ryan’s unique ‘therapy’ program be the thing that helps Jayce finally overcome his reluctance to move on with his life?

 

*~~*~~*~~*

And, to inspire you, here are the pics that I used as references as I wrote. (I can't include them in the book, but I thought you'd enjoy them...

(First half of the book)

 

The Pipe People


 

 

The Boiler Room Bar at the Truman School.

The Soaking Pool.

More Pipe People:

The Truman School Hallway

The Gymnasium Bar The theater
The Theater
Jayce's Art work Truman School Lobby
Tag's fave Hawaiian restaurant in Portland Portland's famous White Stag sign

Some of the artwork in the rooms. Jayce's painting of Multnomah Falls Crown Point Multnomah Falls A Benson Bubbler The Columbia Gorge Hotel
Hood River, Oregon  Jayce's Crazy Emotions...