- Text Size +

 

Chapter 5

 

Brian and Justin walked into the office where Cam was waiting for them. "Good afternoon, gentlemen. I'm glad you decided to come back today."

"I hope you don't mind making this more of a group session," Brian said.

"A group session?"

"Brian and I went to the same high school. There was a coach..." Justin started.

"We had a very different experience with the same outcome. Justin was just smart enough to realize what had happened to him."

"If you two don't mind, why doesn't one of you tell me your experience first.  If the other wants to interject, I know you will both be respectful when you add something."

"Brian, will you start?" Justin reached over and gently squeezed his hand.

"I was 14. I didn't realize until very recently what had actually happened to me. I was a young, gay boy wanting sex. At the time I didn't care that it was a teacher. I actually started it. Well, I thought I had chosen him but he set me up. Twenty years ago, I didn't know that. I just remembered recently that the reason I went back to the locker room was because he had told me I needed to leave my gym bag in there because I didn't have time to bring it to my locker. He knew when I would come back and he was naked, in the shower." Brian took a swallow of water. "He was well built and I couldn't resist the large cock."

Justin shivered, "I remember that cock, too. I had no pleasure in it. I remember shame and pain. I remember not being able to tell my parents why I was walking differently. I had to lie and say I pulled a muscle swimming."

Brian put an arm around his shoulders and continued his story while Justin composed himself.  "Coach started having me help him after school. My mom was just glad I wasn't staying because I was in trouble. He worked me slowly. I won't lie, I enjoyed most of it, but I didn't realize how it would follow me."

Justin nearly shouted, "I didn't enjoy it. I couldn't tell my mom that my coach had given me a blow job or that he screwed me with his fingers. Worse yet, I couldn't tell her that I had cum from what he had done. He was my COACH. I WAS SUPPOSED TO LOOK UP TO HIM!"

They continued to share their experiences while Dr. Shannon listened to them. He realized he didn't need to say a thing. They seemed to just know when to take over for the other. It had obviously been more traumatic for Justin but that was probably because he was used to stability. Brian had always lived chaotically so the unexpected was expected.

When they seemed to have run out of things to say, Dr. Shannon finally spoke, "You had never talked about this, had you?" Both men shook their heads. "There was nothing you could have done. He was an authority figure. Like Justin said, he was someone you were taught to look up to. You were very different boys, and that is what you were, boys." Cam noticed their body language and how it was obvious they drew comfort from each other. "I think we have talked enough for today. I don't think there is anything I can say that will add anything to the session. What would you say to meeting again next week? If anything comes up and you need to talk to me before that, call me." They both nodded. "And may I suggest you spend some time together? I think your conversations will be much better than me reviewing what you just said." He smiled at them, "Maybe have dinner a few nights. Don't try to push the topic. I am guessing if you need to get something out it will just come."

 

Brian and Justin both left the office and neither said a word as Brian drove Justin to his apartment. When they arrived, they rode the elevator up to his apartment and then Brian took out his phone and ordered Italian for two. When he had put the phone down on the counter, he walked to the bar and found a bottle of red wine which he opened smoothly and set it down to breathe. 

Justin walked over to him and slipped his arms around Brian's waist, dropping his head on his chest. Brian wrapped his arms around him and held him close. They both needed this. They both needed to be with someone who knew. No conversation was needed. They just needed to be.

Neither knew how long they had stood there but eventually Justin looked up into Brian's amber eyes and, as one, they moved and their lips fused. Before anything else could happen, there was a knock on the door, "Mr. Taylor, it is Todd from the desk. I have your dinner."

Justin sighed and dropped his head back on Brian's chest. "Thanks, Todd. Just leave it."

"Shit for timing.  What did he say his name was?"

"Todd."

"I think I know him from the club. I recognize his voice." Brian kissed him once more. "I'll pour the wine, you get the food." 

 

As they ate dinner, they talked about their families. Justin talked about good memories as a small child but he also remembered that his father did most of the things he did for appearances. Craig Taylor didn't do anything unless it would benefit him somehow.  

"My father never did anything but get drunk and pissed off. He would come home drunk and Mom would piss him off. He would then end up smacking me around, even if I was already in my room trying to stay out of his way."

Justin reached over and squeezed his hand. "I'm sorry. My childhood wasn't perfect but I wasn't physically threatened, well at least not until I came out. Then I was ruining his image."

"I don't want anyone to have to live through what I did, but there are some that had childhoods so much worse. I at least found a place to chill."

"Debbie's house?"

"Yeah, she was more of a mom than mine ever was. She cared, and not about the image. When I was with Michael I could be myself."

"Did you two..."

"No, a kiss here and there but we were more like brothers. We stood up for each other."

"I think you did more standing up than he did."

"Well, whatever I did, it was worth it to have Debbie there when I needed someone." Brian brought Justin's hand to his mouth and kissed the palm. He looked at Justin, very seriously.  "I want you, Justin. I don't make commitments the first night, but I can promise you, I don't want to hurt you. I promise I won't push you and I..."

Before Brian could finish the statement, Justin got off his stool and walked over to Brian's side. "I need more time to understand everything, but right now..." he stepped between Brian's knees and pressed against his body, kissing him.

Brian's arms wrapped around Justin and held him tightly as he deepened the kiss. Brian's hands slid down Justin's back and rested on his ass, "Are you sure about this?"

"Brian, I want to fuck. I want to fuck with you. I want it to be everything I ever imagined having sex with you would be."

"You imagined us fucking?"

"Kinney, every gay boy in high school imagined that. I think even some of the straight boys did." He stepped back and took Brian's hand. He picked up the bottle of wine and tugged him gently.  Brian didn't take much encouragement.

The bedroom wasn't large but it was furnished with a masculine feel and the view was spectacular. As they slowly undressed each other, the lights of the city started coming on. By the time they both stood in just their briefs, they both had erections and wanted to find relief. 

Brian laid Justin down but before going any further he softly said, "Are you sure?"

In response, Justin propped one leg on Brian's shoulder. Brian put the other leg on his other shoulder and, after producing a condom, he moved in slowly. They worked together, moving to a new level of need at the feel of each other's skin against their own. "Damn, Brian, I never imagined..." He grabbed Brian's head and deepened the kiss as Brian moved faster.

Justin thrust even harder to meet him and soon Justin could not hold back any longer. Cum covered Brian's abdomen and after a couple more strokes, Brian shuttered and he felt Justin tighten around him, milking him for every drop.

 

The sky was now lit only by city lights. The lovers lay in bed, still wrapped in each other's arms. "Did you expect that?" Brian asked.

"Expect amazing sex? Yes. I didn't expect it any other way with the great Brian Kinney."

"The great? I would say that was a fantasy."

"Brian, it was a fantasy and it was one that was as good as I could imagine."

They spent the rest of the evening in bed, making love and talking. "I am not sure if this is what Dr. Shannon meant by us spending evenings together, but I know I am willing to spend every night this week doing this."

"Justin, I am going to ask you something and I promise if the answer is no, I won't ask again." Justin looked at him and waited. "Will you change your mind about joining the class action  against Caleb?"

"I don't want to be involved. If you can't..."

"I promise, I won't bring it up again." He moved his hand under the blanket and rested it on Justin's cock. "I do hope I can bring something else up..."

"Now you can get involved in that anytime we are together."

It was midnight when they showered together and Brian left for home. 

 

"Brian, who did you screw last night after Justin's appointment? And how did that go? All I got was a text this morning."

"Why do you think I was with someone?"

"Honestly, Brian, I am sure you have had sex many nights since we started working together but you have never looked like... wait! You and Justin had sex! Don't deny it. I can tell."

"Dr. Shannon said we needed to spend time together and talk more."

"I bet you didn't talk that much last night."

Brian smiled and then got serious. "We actually did talk. He opened up and Cam thought the two of us might be able to relate and help each other cope. He suggested we spend time together."

"Has he changed his mind about joining us?"

"No, and I promised not to bring it up again, and I won't."

"Brian, you know how I feel about the two of you. You belong together, if not forever at least for now."

"We need to contact the men that have said no but you think might change their minds. Give me half the list and we can both get busy. In fact, give me the ones thinking about it. Maybe talking to someone different, someone who has been there, will make a difference." 

"That makes sense." Daph pulled out the list. "The ones with asterisks are those on the fence. I have a couple I promised to call back."

"Remember, the assistant DA will be here in an hour. I will go to my office and you can work from here. If the guy from the DA shows up just start filling him in. I have a quick work call about that time but it should be short. You know more about the statistics anyway, which is what they are looking for."

"I'll get the stats downloaded on a thumbdrive so they have all the research."

Brian kissed Daphne on the top of her head. "Thanks! I'll see you in about an hour and a half."

 

An hour later Brian's assistant was at the door. "Daphne, Mr. Ryan from the DA's office is here."

A tall, good looking man, about her age, entered the room. Daph got up and met him, extending her hand. "Daphne Chanders, nice to meet you, Mr. Ryan. Thanks for coming. Brian will join us in a bit."

"Jake, please. Mr. Ryan is my grandfather who sits in his office on the 12th floor in his law office, with my dad's office next door."

"So are you the rebel in the family?"

"Not really. Both of them started out where I am. They wanted to get the experience from both sides."

"So you will eventually join them?" Daphne said as she sat at the table extending a hand for him to sit down.

"You really are a reporter. I rarely talk about my family's business." He smiled over at Daphne.

She felt her heart skip a beat. Damn, Jake Ryan was good looking and had a good sense of humor. "I have all this information on a thumb drive but, well, how much do you know about the investigation?"

"I know a child molester was in the Pittsburgh school system for over 10 years and now that he is back in the states, he is back to teaching."

"It has been over five years since he taught here but we have found that he is now teaching in Iowa under the last name Franken. As far as we know, he doesn't know about our investigation."

"My office is waiting for a return call from our counterparts over there to give them a heads up."

"Good, this man should be nowhere around children.  Actually, he shouldn't be around any normal human being." Daphne's hatred was obvious.

"You personally know this man?"

"I went to one of the schools he worked at. My best friend was one of his victims."

"Is he on your list?"

"No, he doesn't want anything to do with this, however..."

"I am on the list." Brian strode in, closing the door behind him. "Brian Kinney. Sorry I'm late."

"Jake Ryan." Jake stood and shook Brian's hand. "No problem. Daphne was just filling me in on some details. So you are one of the men on the list?"

"I am. My situation was slightly different than most, so right now I think we should focus on the rest of them."

"Are you trying to hide something?" Jake asked lightly.

"No, I just wasn't your typical victim. My story is in the research. You can read it over and ask any of your questions." Brian and Daphne gave him the basic story of a coach taking advantage of students he could see were in need of something. Parents divorcing. Any changes to the stability of the boys home. "He knew how to groom them."

"Brian," his assistant looked in the door. "Sorry to bother you but we have a small emergency."

"I'll be there in five." Brian turned to Jake and Daphne, "I need to go. Daph, you can finish this up. If Jake wants my number, you can share it. Jake, it was nice meeting you. I look forward to hearing from you." With that, Brian left Daphne and Jake alone.

"Do you have any more questions, Jake?"

"I know I will, but right now I just need to look at this evidence." 

Daphne passed him the thumb drive. "This is everything I have shown you, along with statements from every victim we have interviewed."

"So have you known about this for a long time?"

Daphne responded, "Since it happened to my friend. He told me right away but we were 14. He didn't want, and still doesn't want, this to come out. People know his name and he doesn't want this to be associated with him."

"We will have to touch base with everyone on your list but we will honor their choice to stay out of it." Jake's face became less serious and turned warm, "Now this is way off in left field but, if you aren't seeing someone, and if you're into men as much as Kinney, would you be free for dinner on Friday?"

"I think I'd like that. You have my phone number. Call me Thursday and we can set up the details." Daphne smiled at him and said, "I'll show you out."

 

Daphne texted Justin and asked where he was. She was stopping by. Twenty minutes later she was knocking on the studio door. "Tell me everything! Was Brian everything you expected?"

Justin stepped out of the way, letting her pass into the room. "I know I have given you details in the past but I am not going to do that this time. You know Brian. You work with him. I don't need you to look at him and try to get a visual image."

"Just tell me, is he as perfect as I think?"

"He is stunning." Justin walked over to the painting he had been working on, "So how was your day?"

"Well, I actually have a date on Friday."

"So who's the stud and where did you meet him?"

"His name is Jake and he is with the DA's office. He has been assigned to the case."

"If you like him, I'm happy for you. If you want me to meet him, that would be fine, but the case is off limits."

"I know, Justin."

Justin pulled out his phone and looked at a message. Without a word to Daph he started cleaning his brushes. "Was that Brian?"

"Yes, I'm going to his loft for dinner."

"He said Dr. Shannon said you two should see each other."

"Cam thought since we have a lot of similar memories, having us talk might help both of us."

"Brian really talked to him?"

"He did. He told him everything. Did you notice a difference in him today?"

"I knew you had sex, but now that I think about it, he did seem different somehow.  I'm not saying anyone else would notice but he let me see that the two of you..."

"How are you feeling about him? I mean moving to the next level?"

"You mean have I already fallen in love?" He touched Daph's arm, "No. He is Brian Kinney. I don't see him as a ‘settle down type' but right now, I think I could enjoy a serious relationship just for the fun of it."

"I'm glad, Justin. I am heading out. What are you picking up for dinner?"

"I am thinking about pizza."

Daph kissed his cheek, "Go for sushi. You can feed each other. That's much sexier than pizza."

"Love you, Daph."

"Love you, too."

 

Justin ran home and changed. He knew they were just going to stay at Brian's loft but he wanted to look nice. He pulled on an older pair of jeans but then paired them with a deep blue long sleeve T. He put on a sweater that picked up the same blue along with browns, burgundy, and dark green. He ordered several sushi rolls and texted Brian that he would be there in about 20 minutes. 

Brian saw Justin's text and looked around the loft. Justin had said he was getting sushi so he picked up some good saki on the way home. Once home, he slipped out of his work clothes and took a quick shower. He shaved and put on a little cologne. Then he looked through his wardrobe. He wasn't sure why but he grabbed his favorite old pair of jeans and pulled them on.  He wasn't sure what shirt to wear. Before he could pull anything on, the door buzzer went off. He reached out and took an old button down off the hanger. As he walked over to the door, he slipped on the shirt, and buzzed Justin up.  

When he opened the door for Justin, he had planned to button up his shirt but as Justin stepped in he set the bag of food on the floor.  He turned and closed the door and then immediately stepped into Brian's arms. He moved his hands up his chest and then slipped the open shirt down Brian's arms. 

They both felt electricity shoot from their mouths to their cocks and Brian's arms pulled him tightly against his body. Bringing his mouth to Justin's ear and said, "Do we need to put dinner in the fridge?"

"Oh, I don't think it will take us that long, will it?"

"It might." Brian grabbed the bag and still in each other's arms they kissed all the way through the kitchen where they set the bag on the refrigerator shelf and then stumbled up the steps to the bedroom.  By the time they made it to the bed, Brian had taken off Justin's sweater. As he started to pull off the shirt he stopped, "You look stunning, by the way. Damn, you are amazing."

Brian finished removing Justin's shirt and then Justin reached over and unbuttoned Brian's fly. "When I saw you with the open shirt and these pants..." Justin dropped to his knees as he pushed the pants down and took him in his mouth. Brian dropped to the bed and laid back so Justin had better access. As his tongue and lips gave full attention to Brian's cock, his hands began to massage his balls. It wasn't long before Brian began to move and then, before he couldn't stop, he pulled Justin onto the bed and in one jerk, he had Justin's pants off and then he flipped Justin onto his stomach. Starting at his shoulder blades, he began to travel down Justin's back, running his tongue along his spine and then between his well formed ass cheeks.  

When Brian found his target with his tongue, Justin arched and cried out, "Brian, now, please!"

Brian grabbed a condom out of his nightstand and as he slipped it on, Justin rolled over and as they positioned themselves, he moved inside. They moved as one and found their rhythm. The tension grew and grew and then they both exploded in such complete pleasure, neither had felt like this before.

"Damn, that was good." Justin relaxed against the pillow,

"If that was only good, I may not survive fantastic." Brian dropped beside him on the mattress. "I don't know how many times I have had sex, but it has never been like that."                   

After another fifteen minutes, their heartbeats had returned to normal and they stood. Brian tossed Justin a thick plush robe while Brian put on one of deep blue silk. "I don't know about you but I am starving." Brian reached toward Justin and Justin took his hand. Together they moved back to the kitchen.

Brian pulled out chopsticks and glasses for the saki while Justin took the sushi out of the refrigerator. They moved to the large coffee table near the sofa.  They sat on the floor, leaning against the sofa each holding a plate of sushi in one hand and chopsticks in the other. They would take a bite and then feed the other a bite as they talked. From time to time they would switch to another tray of sushi and drink some saki.

When they had finished the sushi and were leaning against the sofa, Justin, obviously a little drunk, said, "Was he your first kiss?"

"No, but he was the first for everything else. Mikey and I had kissed a couple times, just experimenting and there was one other boy."

"Did it hurt? When he... I mean did he try to make you ready?"

Brian pulled him against his chest. "You know we spent time together. At the time I thought it was pretty cool that one of the teachers..."

"Brian, he raped me. He raped you! Who knows how many others he raped!"

"We know of at least 28, but that was just here in Pittsburgh. He has worked in other countries and at least two other states."

"Bri, he ruined me. My first time was so painful I didn't even go near another boy until I was in my senior year. I thought about dating women because I would be such a horrible gay."

"Trust me, there is nothing horrible about you. And being raped is not a sex act. It's a violent act.

"When the pain went away and the experience wasn't so fresh, I was maddest that he took my first time. I was planning to wait and have my first experience with someone I cared about, not necessarily loved, but someone I trusted."

"And that's why I decided to do something about it."

"Brian, I just can't.."

"I'm not asking you to. I think we have plenty, and if for some reason we need information from you it could be an affidavit that just says complainant A or something."  Brian felt  him tense.  "Never mind. We will get the bastard without anyone who doesn't want to participate."

"Brian," Justin stood and offered his hand to him. "Show me what the first time should be like? I've got all night."

"Well, let's make it take all night."

 

The sun was breaking the horizon when they fell onto the mattress. Their skin was slick with sweat and every muscle of their bodies ached but in the best of ways. "Let's shower and put fresh sheets on the bed. Then we can sleep in comfort." 

Justin smiled at him, "That sounds perfect." He rolled toward him and kissed him. "Brian, I think I..." Justin stopped and then said, "like that idea."

Standing in the shower they ran a bar of soap over each other's backs and helped wash each other's hair. Even after hours of lovemaking, they still explored every inch of each other. They turned off the water and helped dry each other off before, still naked, they lay on the fresh sheets.

Justin fell asleep quickly but Brian struggled finding rest. He looked at Justin laying next to him. He usually hated having a man stay over, but right now, he couldn't imagine ever sleeping alone again. When he had started this project, he hoped he found a good contact in the art world that could bring him more stories later. Now his mind was going to something much more than an art contact. He had never had a feeling like this. Maybe some of it was finally clearing Calab Franklin out of his mind. He had been nagged by the experience since he was 14. Now he just had the drive to get the guy and lock him away.

In the past he would have been thinking about what this would do for his career. He had already had a couple feelers. Someone had heard rumors about a big story and a couple acquaintances had already tried to get some information out of him, but so far no one seemed to have any clues. Daphne was very professional and hadn't gotten anyone in to help her. When all this came out, they both would have opportunities to move to a bigger market. As his eyes started to slowly flutter closed he caught himself wondering if Justin was tied to Pittsburgh or if he would be open to moving to New York City. 

Justin rolled over in his sleep and draped an arm over Brian. Brian kissed him lightly and pulled him close, he thought, maybe Pittsburgh is big enough if this is where he is.