- Text Size +

 

As Kevin moved toward the building, he saw smoke filling the air around the Center. He broke out into a jog, moving toward Carl who was talking to a fireman.  

"Here is the director," Carl said as Kevin moved forward. It was a very cold night and he drove his hands deep in his pockets when he stopped moving.

"How bad is it, Carl?" Kevin realized he was being rude. "I'm sorry, sir. I'm Kevin Cain. I will be the director here."

"I'm the fire chief. Just call me Don."

"How bad is it?"

"You are lucky it was just the rubble pile behind the building. You may have a bit of smoke damage but nothing in the building was harmed."

"Was it arson?" Kevin looked over at Carl.

"My guard was expected at 10:00. He found the flames when he arrived."

"Mr. Cain, when we are sure the fire is out we will put a tarp over the scene and be back as soon as the sun is up."

"Did your guy see anything?"

"He saw a figure in the distance but he couldn't see if it was male or female. It could have been just someone out for a walk, but he got the feeling whoever it was, was trying to see his own handiwork."

"The police stopped by and are checking local cameras."

"I didn't expect this to go smoothly but I hadn't thought it would come to vandalism."

"Mr. Cain, I know there have been some petitions to not allow this center, but I think it is a great thing. We have needed a place like this for a few years. I know there was a bashing at a school dance and then a murder back, maybe, three years."

"The bashing was my son-in-law. We are thankful he is here to raise his three kids. I can't imagine my son without him."

"My son was in school with Justin," the fireman said before continuing. "My son said Justin was a really nice guy. He said he was smart and would stand up for what he believed in."

Kevin smiled, "That sounds like him. He is a wonderful man."

"I just want you to know that I, for one, plan to keep this on my path in the evenings to help keep an eye on the place. I have a few other guys that are going to do the same." The captain said as another firefighter walked up. Kevin couldn't hear them but when Don came back he said, "They are sure the fire is completely out. I will contact you in a couple days when I have something to tell you."

"Thank you, Don. I appreciate your kind words and the job you did here."

"Kevin, I will have the officers start at 8:00 instead."

"Carl, this isn't your fault. I believe in this project and I know it will succeed. I'm just thankful that the guard caught it so fast. Now I need to get back. I have a feeling my boys are waiting up."

"I am sure you will be glad when you can move just down the street."

"Oh yes, but I will miss all the life at Britin. I love those grandkids." Carl and Kevin shook hands and then both went to warm cars and headed home.

 

Brian and Justin lay in bed talking part of the time and dozing in between. "What could have happened?" Brian said as his head rested on Justin's chest as his fingers moved up and down along the treasure trail stopping when his fingers twirled around a few pubes and then the fingers would go back up. 

"Hopefully he'll arrive back soon."

"Sunshine, do you believe what he said about something small?"  Brian's phone rang and he grabbed it, "Dad?"

"Yes, Brian, I knew you wouldn't rest until I called. I am on my way back. You two sleep. I will talk to you in the morning."

"Ok, drive safe." Brian laid his head back on Justin and this time when his hand moved downward it didn't stop. He began to gently stroke Justin's cock.

"He didn't say anything?" 

"Just that he would talk to us in the morning." Brian began to kiss his way down Justin's body.

"Didn't I hear Kevin say we should sleep?"

"Love now. Sleep later." As Brian's mouth closed around Justin's erection, Justin arched to meet him.

 

By the time Kevin came down the next morning Brian and Justin were at the table with the three children and Lindsay, while Shadow sat on the sofa watching TV. Charly had made breakfast and kept some warm for Kevin.  

"Oh, guys," Charly said as Kevin accepted a plate from her. "Ronni will not be in today. Shadow has offered to play with Aaron and Jessi if it would help. I don't think Ronni will be back up here much."

Brian smiled at his dad. "We are getting a list of possible hires on Monday. We know we need someone to help while Ronni is out and I would guess it will be the end of March before she's back so basically we need someone for 3 months."

Connor walked in from the pool house. "Sorry, I know I'm late. I lost track of time. Come here Miss Jessi," he said as he scooped the little girl up. "Hey, Shadow, can you bring Aaron up to the playroom?"

"Come here, Aaron. Let's go play!" she said as he slipped off his chair and took Shadow's hand.

"Dow, we play?"

"Yes, Love. We are." 

"I'm coming, too." Gus said as he left Lindsay's side.

Brian stared at Lindsay. "Fine, I'll go to my room. I feel like a child," she mumbled.

"Maybe that's because you live in someone else's house and they pay for everything," Brian said bluntly. Lindsay left the room quickly.

"Brian, wasn't that a little harsh. It's only been a week." Justin reached across the space between them and took his hand.

"I don't want her to get comfortable. She needs a place by the time the papers come back. Now, Dad, what happened last night? Is everything alright?"

"Everything is fine but it could have been really bad. Someone started the garbage bin on fire. Fortunately, Carl's security arrived just as the guy ran off. Carl had him start early, remember? I laid awake all night and I think it has to be someone who knew that schedule but didn't know the time changed."

"Where would he have seen the schedule?" Justin asked.

"I need to talk to Carl and find out where he has it posted or who has access to it." Kevin had gotten up to pace. "You know how much this means to me, but more importantly, to the kids that need Legacy."

Justin looked at Brian, "Are we up to a visit from Debbie?" He smiled at his husband. "Why don't I call and see if Carl and Debbie want to come for dinner. Debbie would love to see the kids and you can talk to Carl."

"That's a good idea. I'll let Charly know there will be a couple extra for dinner," Justin left Brian and Kevin as he went to find Charly.

"Dad, is the place really still in good shape?"

"I am going to go into the city and look it over in a little while."

"I'm going to go with you and we can see if Gus wants to come along." Brian started to stand up.

"Son, I know you are pushing Lindsay on purpose, and I understand that, but remember she is Gus' mother, and you can't do anything that would interrupt their relationship. You know I agree Gus should stay here, but you don't want Gus to have hard feelings toward his mother. You know what that feels like."

Brian sat silent for a minute. "Thanks for that. I might need a reminder now and then because right now I am not thinking kindly."

"Brian, your son loves you with all his heart, but he has enough love for her, too."

Kevin walked over and hugged Brian, "You are an amazing father. You want what is best for your son. You got this." Kevin looked at the clock, "Can we leave in 15 minutes?"

"Ya, I'll meet you here. I will go see if Gus wants to come. It is totally his option."

"Love you, Brian."

"I love you, too, Dad."

Gus had ended up in Lindsay's room. Brian knocked on the door and stuck his head in, "Gus, Grandpa and I are going into the city for a little while. Daddy J will be here and we won't be gone too long."

"Daddy, can I go along?" Gus asked as he ran up to Brian, who picked him up and gave him a kiss.

"It looks like you are having fun with your mom right now. Plus Grandpa and I are going to do some boring stuff but how about the three of us planning something tomorrow that is much more fun."

"Ok, Daddy!"

Brian gave him one more big hug and set him back down. "See you later, Gus."

Lindsay watched Brian leave and wondered what he was up to. She texted him, ‘what do you want from me?'

Brian saw the message as he walked down the hall toward Justin's voice. He was singing something. He messaged back, ‘Find a new place to live, soon.'

‘I will be out next week, along with Gus.'

"Sunshine? Where are you?"

"I'm in the office." 

Brian walked in and saw Justin sitting behind the desk. "What are you doing?"

"I had a couple things to do with a piece of artwork and then I started looking through the possible new hires. I will check my top few."

"Great. I was just going to tell you Dad and I are heading into Legacy. We should be back in two hours or so. Are Debbie and Carl coming?"

"Would Debbie pass up a chance to hold the kids? They will be here around 6:00."  

Brian walked over and Justin stood up, slipping his arms around Brian's waist and looked up at him as Brian lowered his mouth. After they had kissed for several moments, Brian stepped back. "Love you. Hold down the fort."

"Only if you promise to hold me down later." Justin laughed as Brian adjusted his crotch and walked out the door.

 

After Brian and Kevin went into town, Lindsay found Justin in the office. "Hey, Lindz, did you need to use the office for something? I have finished what I was doing."

Lindsay walked in and dropped into the empty chair across the desk. "What is Brian's problem?"

"What do you mean? Are you talking about the incident at Legacy last night?"

"No, I didn't even know something happened there. What is his problem with me? Gus and I will be out of here in the next couple weeks."

Justin looked up and met her eyes. "You don't even get it when you say it, do you?"

"Say what? All I said was we would be out of here soon."

"Lindsay, there is no we." Justin stood up. "Gus is staying here."

"No, he isn't! I have custody of my son."

"Actually, no you don't. You left him with us for a year. He is not living with anyone but us. He has a brother and a sister that he loves. He has a grandfather here and two parents. What do you have Lindsay?"

"Justin! I would expect this of Brian but not you. You know I love my son."

Justin took a deep breath and sat down, "Lindsay, I know you love Gus, but he just doesn't belong with you anymore. You can have visitation. You can set up a weekend to go to your parents, but his main residence is here."

Now Lindsay stood up. We will see about this after I talk to my lawyer on Monday!"

"Lindsay, Brian and I agreed that Gus should not feel hostility between us. If you can't do that, you know Brian won't hold back."

Without a word, Lindsay walked out the door. Damn, Justin thought, he had to let Brian know this had happened. What if she tried to leave with Gus? He picked up his phone and called James. He gave him a rundown of what had happened and he assured Justin he was nearby if he needed him to come to the house. Then Justin called Brian.

 

Brian and Kevin had arrived at Legacy and were glad to see that the building itself really had not been damaged. A fire investigator was there and said he verified it was arson and a case had been open with the police. He gave him the business card of the police officer in charge and then he left.  

"I want to go in and make sure there isn't an odor inside."

"That's a good idea." Brian's phone rang. "It's Justin. I'll come in when I'm done." Kevin walked toward the building.  "Hey, Sunshine."

"Brian, I fucked up. Lindsay came to talk to me and before I realized it I had told her about the papers and that she couldn't take Gus and..."

"Justin, it isn't what we planned but it is not a big deal. She was going to find out in a couple of days."

"I know, but how are we going to remain civilized with her if she starts fighting us? Well, Carl and Debbie will be here tonight which will help." Justin took a deep breath. "I don't think Lindsay has anywhere to go and you and I know that Gus will not go quietly."

"No, he wouldn't. Sunshine, everything is good here and we should be back home in an hour. Do we need anything for dinner? I told Charly I could pick up anything she needed."

"I'll have Charly message the list."

"Justin, I love you. Don't worry."

"I love you, too. See you soon." Justin told Charly to message Brian and he went to play with his kids.

 

Brian was just moving toward the door when Kevin emerged. "Everything is fine in there. There was just a faint scent of smoke near the one window."

"Dad, I'm worried. Maybe I should hire round the clock security."

"No, the kids aren't going to feel comfortable if there are uniforms around all the time. We need to figure this out."

"Well, let's head home. Maybe with Carl we will be able to figure out what to do next."

"Was Justin calling with a grocery list?"

"I'll tell you about it while we are shopping."

As they picked up a few requested groceries, Brian told Kevin what happened between Justin and Lindsay. "What do you think is the best way to handle this?"

"The only thing important here is what is best for Gus, and I agree that right now he shouldn't be ripped from the family he lived with for the last year. Would you like me to talk to Lindsay?"

"If she comes to you or if you just feel the time is right, go for it. I don't think you will get a warm welcome. I love Lindz, but she often is a bit selfish. She can be short sighted."

"Well, I will see if an opportunity presents itself."

"Dad, have I told you how glad I am that you are here? You just always seem to know how to make me feel better."

"Oh, son, I wouldn't be anywhere else." Kevin commented as Brian checked out, and after loading groceries into the back they drove the remainder of the way home.

 

Justin was waiting nervously with Jessi in his arms and Aaron playing nearby. After Kevin and Brian set down the groceries, Kevin lifted his granddaughter out of Justin's arms.  "Come to grandpa, sweet girl, and we can go play with your brother."

Brian slipped an arm around Justin's waist and guided him toward the living room. Justin put his arms around Brian and laid his head on his chest. "I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have told her. If I would have just walked away."

Brian kissed him, "This was going to happen. Why are you so ... You have a headache, don't you?"

"I've taken my medicine."

"Have you had any of Ronni's tea?" When Ronni had arrived, she had an herbal tea that helped Justin's headaches.  

"It's gone and I am not going to ask her to make more. When she feels better she can mix up some more."

"Go to our room, crack the window and smoke a joint. Then take a nap. I'll get you before Debbie and Carl arrive."

"You can't let Debbie know."

"Of course, I won't." Brian led him to the stairs and walked up them with Justin, hand in hand.  Brian opened the window just a little and lit a joint. He took a long drag and then pointed to the bed. Justin sat down and Brian passed the smoke to him. "Now finish that and sleep. I'll wake you in an hour and a half." Brian leaned down and kissed him. "Maybe it is time for another appointment at the neurologist." Justin took a long drag on the roach as Brian shut the door.

Brian walked into the family room where Kevin sat with his two youngest grandchildren reading a story.  He looked at Brian, "Everything alright?"

"Sunshine has one of his headaches. He'll be fine." Brian tried to sound confident.

"Brian?"

"He seemed to have it under control but lately he has been having more bad days, even when he tries to hide it from me."

"What does the doctor say about it?"

"Last time he went the doctor said everything was stable but when I read all his notes it did say that scar tissue was still always a concern." Brian picked Jessi up from Kevin's lap and snuggled her close as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Has Justin had any of his magic tea?"

"It's gone and Ronni isn't coming up to the house any time soon."

"Can we bring the supplies to her?"

"Damn, I didn't think about that."

"You play with your kids. Let me check into this."

"Thanks, Dad. You know, since you moved here I don't seem to be able to think on my own."

"Brian, that isn't true, but I hope you feel you can share things with me and want my opinion.  That is what most kids do all their lives." Kevin stood and handed Aaron to Brian, too. "We are all blessed in this house." And with that, Kevin walked away.

 

Kevin called Emmett, knowing he was going to be with his mother-in-law. "Kevin, what can I do for you?" Emmett answered. Kevin explained Justin's tea was gone and asked him if he brought Ronni the ingredients, could she mix up a batch. "I am sure she can if we have it all. I will text you the list. Is Justin having a lot of pain?"

"I think it is under control at the moment."

"I'll get back to you soon."

Five minutes later Kevin got a call from Ronni, "Kevin, it will be easier if I tell you where everything is." Ronni said politely but with no pleasantries. Five minutes later Kevin had a bag full of containers and was heading out the door.

"Come in, Kevin!" Emmett gave him a hug as he escorted him into Ronni's house. 

Kevin looked around. "This house is great." He noticed Ronni on the sofa. "Ronni, thank you for your help. I hope this isn't too much..."

Ronni scoffed, "I don't know why those men didn't just call."

"They are a little overwhelmed at the moment with Lindsay at the house."

"That woman is causing trouble, is she?"

"I don't know if I would say that, but they do have things to work out." As they talked, Ronni was combining the ingredients. "It is difficult for all of them. Lindsay back and wanting to be a mother but Gus now feeling secure with his two dads. There is room for all of them but they need to find their roles."

"I'm glad you are here to help them through this." Ronni said as she sealed a zip lock bag. "I will keep the supplies. I need to order some of the ingredients but make sure they let me know if they run low. I will make sure I have another full batch put together before this little one," she rested her hand on her extended belly, "makes an appearance."

"I will let them know. I will probably be moving out by the end of the month and Lindsay is leaving next week."

"That will be good. She adds stress and that is the last thing Justin needs."

Kevin chatted for just a few minutes and then excused himself. "Debbie and Carl are going to be here soon. Carl is helping with security for Legacy, and Debbie is going to be in charge of the kitchen there."

"Thanks for the visit, Kevin. I know you don't have a lot of time but you are welcome to stop by anytime. Please, tell Justin and Brian to bring those babies to visit."

"They won't forget you, Ronni. You are part of the family." Kevin touched her shoulder and moved toward the door. "Thank you for this. Justin will be thankful." Kevin waved at Emmett in the kitchen and left.

 

Once Kevin was back, Brian made Justin some tea and, leaving the kids with Kevin, he went upstairs. Lindsay and Gus were also in the family room with Kevin and the little ones, not to mention Charly and Connor were in the kitchen. Brian walked into the darkened bedroom. He turned the light on the nightstand. "Hey, Sunshine, it is time to wake up." Justin turned onto his back and slowly sat up. "How is your headache?"

"It is better. Well, some better. I still have a buzz so it has dulled everything." 

"Dad went to Ronni and she mixed up a new batch of tea so sip this and then come down for dinner." But instead of walking away, Brian sat on the edge of the bed. He set the tea in easy reach of Justin and then brushed his lips against his. "I'm worried about you."

"Brian, I'll be fine. It is just the stress."

"I still want you to go to see the neurologist."

"I will, but you know it could be weeks..."

"No, Sunshine, you will get an appointment and if they don't give you one soon, I will call them."

Justin sipped his tea. "Slow down. I'll call Monday. I think they will get me in. I'll manage to get in there." He took another swallow. "But I am feeling much better. I better get freshened up for dinner." He set the now empty mug down and kissed Brian once more. "I know you love me but stop worrying."

"I'm not worrying for me," Brian lied. "It's our kids." He put his large hand behind Justin's head and instinctively put his thumb on the scar not visible under Justin's hair. "I love you," he said softly and kissed him before standing up and walking out of the room.

 

By the time Debbie and Carl arrived Justin was feeding Jessi and Aaron and looking much better. "Oh, let me at those babies!" Debbie came directly from the front door to the kids. She first gave Gus a big hug and then sat next to Aaron and started talking to him.

"I'm glad it worked for you to come out," Brian said, shaking Carl's hand. "I think we have at least a half hour before our dinner will be ready. How about we get business out of the way and then we can enjoy the meal."

"That sounds perfect. I do have some news about last night..." Carl's voice drifted off as Brian, Kevin and Carl moved to the living room for some privacy.

"Was it a bad one?" Debbie asked Justin as she picked up Jessi.

"What?" he asked.

"Your headache. You can't fool me. I can always tell when you've had one."

Justin smiled at the older woman, "I've had much worse and it is gone now." 

"You know all this stress," she looked at Lindsay, "isn't good for you."

"Debbie, Lindsay is not the source of my stress. Ronni is out for a few months and these issues with Legacy are adding a lot of issues. I also have been trying to start an online business for young artists and I just don't have time to..."

"And that is why it would be good for me to take Gus. You would have one less child to care for."

"Lindsay, do you really think that would make things easier?" Debbie asked with true caring in her voice. "Gus loves all of you but knowing he is being ripped from the place he has called home for a year would add more stress on this house. You can't really think that Gus wants to leave his siblings?"

"He wouldn't be leaving them. He would come on weekends."

"But he is used to being part of this family, not a visitor."

With some defiance Lindsay said, "They knew I was planning to take him back."

"Lindz, our son is not like lending someone a dress or a pair of shoes." 

Just then Gus came bounding in from the living room. "I heard my name," he said as he came to Justin's side. 

"You did. We were talking about how happy you are that your mom is home," Justin responded quickly.

"I am. I can't wait to visit her at her new apartment. I told all the kids at school that she is back. Some of my friends didn't think you would ever come back but I knew you would."

Lindsay swallowed hard. It was finally sinking in how leaving had impacted Gus. Charly interrupted her thoughts, "Justin, dinner is ready. Would you like me to let Brian..."

"I'll take care of it. Gus, let's go get Daddy."

"Yeah! Daddy dinner is..." Gus was already in the living room and Justin was right behind him.

Debbie kissed Jessi and looked at Lindsay. "Lindz, I know you aren't trying to hurt anyone but Gus had to create a new life for himself. Maybe you need to at least get yourself into a schedule  before you take Gus along. You and the boys don't always see eye to eye but I know all of you want what is best for your boy." Debbie patted Lindsay's shoulder and walked into the kitchen to see what Charly had for them.  

All the men came in laughing at Gus who had just told them a joke. Connor appeared and picked up Aaron, "I'll take these two up for their bath since I know they have eaten."

"Please let me say goodnight before they go to bed," Debbie said.

"After we eat, Debbie, I'll take you up to their rooms so you can see them before you leave." Justin smiled at the loving woman who had a motherly heart.

The dinner was enjoyable but as they ate, Justin got quieter. Brian reached out and put his hand on his thigh. "Your headache coming back?" he asked softly as he kissed his cheek and Justin nodded. Brian caught Charly's eye and nodded to Justin and she immediately started making some tea for him. By the time the meal was finished, Justin was ready to go to bed. 

Justin took Debbie upstairs, along with Gus, so she could say goodnight to the kids and Gus could get ready for bed. After they had tucked the littlest ones in bed and Connor was reading to Gus, Debbie and Justin moved out of the room. "It is time for you to sleep now, Sunshine.  Please, take care of yourself."

"Thanks, Debbie. I'm glad you could come. The kids obviously loved seeing you."

"If you ever need a couple more hands let me know."

"We are interviewing for more help on Monday.  We'll be fine. You are going to be busy enough with your new job. You are going to be so good at that."

"I just want to be able to help." Debbie hugged Justin. "Now go to bed!"

 

Justin had followed Debbie's directions and went straight to bed. He wasn't sure how much time had passed when Brian crawled into bed next to him and draped an arm across Justin's waist and Justin's body pressed against him. "Love you, Bri."

"Oh, Sunshine, I love you, too." 

"I'll be fine. I think the joint might be causing some of this. It was strong shit."

Brian kissed Justin's neck below his ear. Tomorrow is Sunday. The only thing we have to do is take care of the kids and decide which candidates we need to interview."

"Ya, that will be good." Justin's body relaxed and Brian knew he was sleeping.

Sunday was a relaxing day. Lindsay left early, leaving a note that she would be back by dinner and Kevin was also in the city for the day. Justin woke, feeling much better. The sun was bright and although it was chilly it was a nice day for a short walk so late in the morning Brian and Justin bundled the kids up and with the smaller two in a stroller and Gus running ahead they went to visit Ronni. Charly packed up some food and put it in the stroller so they could eat lunch with her. Then Conner and Charly packed up more food and the two of them headed to the barn to make some plans. Shadow decided to stay at the pool house where it was warm and she could watch a movie by herself.

Ronni's husband Dante, met them at the door. "You are just what the doctor ordered. Ronni is having a hard time staying in place today. She is feeling good and wants to move." The next hour all the kids spent time on Ronni's lap or next to her as she read stories and talked to them. Brian and Dante put lunch together while Justin sat near Ronni, helping with the kids. While they ate, they got Ronni's opinion on the nanny they were looking for and then it was time to get the little ones back for a nap and for Ronni to rest herself. 

Once the little ones were down for naps and Gus was building with blocks in front of the fireplace, Justin and Brian lay on the sofa nearby. They had a light blanket over them and Brian's hands wandered over Justin's body. Justin sighed loudly. They had narrowed the list of nannies down to two and Justin would talk to both of them tomorrow. Brian undid Justin's fly and moved his fingers into his briefs. Justin turned and kissed him, "The kids will go to bed early tonight. Gus has school in the morning." Brian's hand began to move along his shaft. "Bri, we need to wait."

Brian pressed his own erection against Justin's pants. "I just missed you last night." 

As Brian's mouth went down onto Justin's neck, Aaron's voice came over the monitor, "Daddies! Connor, Gussy..."

Brian swung his leg over Justin, "I'll go check on him and I'll see if Jessi is stirring while I'm up there."

By the time Brian came down with Jessi in his arms and holding Aaron's hand, Gus and Justin were in the kitchen getting snacks for the little ones. When the kids were eating  treats, Lindsay returned. "Hey, Brian, can I talk to you?"

"Ya, let's go to the office." Brian led the way. Once inside he closed the door. "You were out early this morning."

"I did some thinking yesterday after talking to Justin and then to Debbie. You know I would love to have Gus move in with me but after Justin talked to me and clarified some points and then Debbie and I talked last night, I understand. I didn't mean to be selfish but I was. I want Gus back with me but he has his own life here, and I am just starting over."

"Lindsay, I knew you didn't want to hurt him. All you have to do is call and you know you are welcome. You can take him on weekends. You will always be his mother, one of his mothers."

"I moved a lot of my stuff into my apartment today. Ben and Michael helped with the big stuff.  I have an interview this week that sounds very positive, so hopefully I will have more to offer our son."

"Lindz, you don't need ‘stuff'. You love him and he loves you. That is the most important thing, as long as you don't try to uproot his world. Just talk to us. Let us know what you are planning."

"I will, Brian. You and Justin have been so... Gus is lucky to have you."

"No, we are lucky to have him." Brian walked over and hugged her. "Let's go play with our son and tell him you will be moving out but he can visit with you all the time."

"Brian, before we go out there, is Justin having problems? I mean I know he has headaches but has it gotten worse again?"

"He is going to see the neurologist as soon as he can get in. We won't know anything until then, but I know they were worrying about scar tissue and since the last little while he has had more pain again..."

Lindsay hugged Brian and then kissed him. "If you need any help with Gus or just extra hands with Aaron and Jessi, let me know."

"Thanks, Lindz." As she held him in her arms she couldn't see the fear on Brian's face. He didn't know what he would do if this ended up disabling for Justin, or worse.