- Text Size +

 

Kevin, Henry, Brian, and Justin had a late celebration dinner after Justin had woken from a long nap. As they ate Justin looked at Henry. "Henry, we are hoping you will come to the estate with us. We will guarantee one more month of employment but, if you think you would like to stay employed with us, we can discuss your options. We really don't have a job for you when I am totally cleared but we are always hiring someone for this job or that."

"Oh, great! I was already thinking ahead." Henry smiled at Justin and then Brian. Brian was noticeably quiet so Kevin distracted them.

"Enough about work," Kevin said. "Tonight is a quiet party. Justin will get to go home to his children tomorrow."

"I have to admit," Justin said, "I am a little nervous. I won't be able to do much with them for a while. And what if Jessi doesn't remember me?" 

Now Brian spoke, "Our children did not forget you, Sunshine. I have seen Jessi look from side to side when I arrive, wondering where her daddy was." He lifted Justin's hand to his lips and kissed the back of it. "And Aaron..." Brian stopped, "Aaron asks about you every time." He had to snap out of his thoughts about the papers. Changing the subject, "I know it isn't as comfortable, but maybe once the kids are up you can go to your studio for the day. What do you think, Henry? He has a bed in his studio so he can sleep up there and when he is awake he and J.Jay can do their thing."

"That does sound like a good plan. I'm anxious to see this mansion of yours."

"Um, guys, can I plan a little bit of my life?" Justin smiled at both of them. Everyone was quiet and Justin continued, "I actually think that will be a good idea. If I have a good morning I can have lunch with Aaron and Jessi and then I should be up to dinner and the evening with the kids again." Justin leaned against Brian who put his arm around him holding him close. Justin looked up at him and Brian kissed him.

The meal ended and Henry left for the night. They had canceled the overnight nurse tonight and Henry would be back in the morning to follow them out to Britin. Kevin also left to make a quick stop at Legacy leaving Brian and Justin alone.

They walked upstairs together and without saying anything they both undressed, getting into bed naked. They kissed, and very soon nothing in the world existed except for the two of them.  They tasted and touched, but it wasn't long before Brian could see Justin was getting worn out just from the foreplay. Then Brian turned Justin over and he began to run a finger slowly up and down the valley of his ass. When Brian began to probe his bud slowly, Justin shuttered. He turned to get a kiss from Brian and then he said, "Please don't be gentle. I want to feel it." 

Brian continued to probe with his finger until he felt Justin stiffen to keep control and then with no warning he plunged into him. In one swift move he was buried up to his nuts in that magnificent ass. It was over for both of them very quickly. They were both overwhelmed by the act and then they just lay there. Justin's muscles were still lightly pulsing around Brian and he didn't want to move. As he felt Justin's body relax he knew he was sleeping and he slipped out of him.  

After he had washed up a bit he stood at the window and looked out to the street. This was one of the few times he thought about his childhood in this house. He had stood in this exact spot and wondered about his future. His life had turned out better than he could have dreamed. He heard Kevin come home and listened to him get ready for bed. Then he noticed a man across the street. He seemed to be watching the house, but about the time Brian was going to dress and chase him away, another man walked up and they embraced in a long kiss.

"Brian, come back to bed." Justin said softly. Brian turned and walked back to bed. After getting in Justin rested his head on Brian's chest. "What's wrong, love? You were quiet at dinner. You aren't still worried about me, are you?"

Brian kissed the top of Justin's head, noticing the changed texture due to the haircut. "I will always worry about you, Sunshine."

"Talk to me, Brian. Is something wrong with one of the kids?"

"Oh, no, Sunshine. They are perfect." Brian reassured him. He slid his fingers along Justin's spine causing him to shiver. 

"Bri, come on. Every time you try to hide something from me it ends badly. Plus, right now I want to spend my energy on getting back to 100% and spending time with my kids."

Brian took a deep breath. "When we got home from your appointment someone called my name. I thought it might be a neighbor from my childhood but it wasn't."

"Who was it?" Justin spoke softly as he ran a finger across Brian's chest.

"We have been served. Craig is suing for custody of Aaron."

Justin shot up, "NO, what did the papers say?" 

"Sunshine, our lawyer will be able to..."

"What did they say?" Justin was getting upset and Brian tried to calm him down.

"Babe, relax. You can't get wound up like this. This is why I didn't tell you."

There was a soft knock on the door. "Is everything alright in there?" Kevin said softly.

"Come in, Dad." Brian said.

Kevin assessed the situation. "You told him?"

"Yes, but I am telling him how important it is for him to calm down."

"Kevin, will you tell me what he claimed in the papers?"

Kevin sat down on the edge of the bed so Justin was between the two men. Kevin took one of his hands while Brian held the other one. Brian nodded at Kevin giving him permission to tell him. "Justin, your father is claiming you abandoned Aaron." Justin took in a sharp breath.

"Sunshine, our lawyer will let his lawyer know what the situation is. That should be all that is..."

Kevin interrupted Brian, putting his hand on Brian's shoulder. "We can't know what will happen but you have more loyal friends than any couple I have ever known. Each and every one of them will tell the court what you have gone through and the wonderful care you set up for your children and that Brian saw them regularly and that all you could think about was seeing them again." As he talked, Kevin, along with Brian, helped Justin lay down again.  

"Dad is right, Sunshine. Everyone knows how much you, how much we, love our kids. And the fact that he's a felon will also help us." As Brian spoke Kevin slipped out of the room and Brian cocooned Justin against his body. Very soon Brian felt him drift off and now that the secret was out, Brian slept himself.

 

The next morning nothing was said about the events in the middle of the night. Kevin had already left when Henry arrived. He loaded Justin's belongings into his car and then, once Justin was in the vehicle, Henry followed Brian out to Britin. Knowing the ride would have tired Justin out, when they arrived Henry helped Justin up to the studio while Brian carried his bags into the house. Charly greeted him and insisted on taking Justin's bags from him so she could start the wash. Seeing Brian look around she said, "Gabbi has the kids upstairs. I will be leaving after lunch and Ronni will be here for dinner. Oh, and Brian, it is Gabbi's last week, remember?" The staff had been trying to make it as easy for Brian as they could over the last few weeks. They knew he couldn't keep up with their schedules as well as his own work and Justin's care.

He smiled at her, "Thanks, Charly. I had forgotten that. Justin is going to sleep in the studio for a while and will come over to see the kids later this afternoon. I am thinking Gus can see him alone after school and then he will see the little ones."

"Brian, you can do what you want but can I make a suggestion?"

"Of course, Charly. What is it?"

"I think if Justin is up to it, he should see Aaron before he sees Gus, even if it is for a short time.  He is looking so sad. I think he needs his daddy."

"Thanks, Charly. I will do that. He has waited long enough. Now I am going to go see the kids." Brian walked to her and kissed her cheek. I hope you and Connor have an enjoyable night."

"This is the beginning of spring break for Shadow and she is going to spend it at my parents' place and Ronni said we could have the weekend off. We hope to finish up the major remodeling of the barn and J.Jay will be finishing up the mural he has done for us. We will have all of you over soon, maybe at the end of the week."

Brian moved toward the steps, "That would be great, Charly." And with that he disappeared up the steps.

 

Henry had helped Justin into the murphy bed that someone had prepared. "Henry, why don't you go into the main house and get settled. I will be sleeping the next couple hours and then you or Brian can bring me some lunch."

"Ok. Remember I am programmed into your phone so all you have to do is call if you need anything. I will just be a couple minutes away."

"Thanks, Henry. I just need to sleep so I can see my kids."

Henry left the studio and after a quick stop at his car for his bag, he rang the front doorbell.  Charly opened it. "You must be Henry. Come in. I'm Charly. Do you mind going upstairs by yourself? You should find Brian in the first or second door to the right. The first is the boys' bedroom and the second is a playroom."

"Thanks, Charly. I am sure I can find him. This is a large place but not THAT large."

"Henry, how is Justin? Brian is never overly demonstrative."

"He is really doing very well. I think being here with his family is just what he needs. Well, his family and sleep. I just mentioned that so you don't worry when he sleeps twelve hours a day and stays in bed an additional four."

"Thank you! That really makes me feel better. Oh, and just so you know, I will be off around lunchtime and Ronni will be around at that point if you need anything."

"Nice meeting you, Charly." Henry moved up the steps and started looking for Brian. He glanced in the first door. The room was empty so he moved onto the next room. He heard giggling before he got to the entrance. He stood there for a minute and watched as Brian laid in the middle of the floor with a little blonde boy in his hands high above his head. That had to be Aaron. He truly did look like a miniature Justin. He then noticed the little girl on her wobbly legs next to him bouncing up and down as she hung onto Brian's bent knee.

Aaron shouted, "More, Daddy. Once more!"

"Okay, once more!" Brian's movements tossing him in the air once more caused Jessi to tumble and start crying.  

Henry immediately moved and picked her up. "You're alright, Jessi."

"MY JESSI!" Aaron shouted as he saw a strange man picking up his sister. 

Brian pulled him close and sat up. "Aaron, this is Henry. He is Daddy J's nurse and my friend."

"Henry, I see you have met Jessi." Jessi was pulling on Henry's shirt collar, "And this is Aaron."

"Aaron, it is nice to meet you. I would never hurt your sister. She is a beautiful girl."

"Everything alright in the studio?" Brian asked him.

"Yes, everything will be fine. I am to return with lunch in a couple hours."

"Great. I can take her or you can set her down."

"I like kids." Instead of setting her down, Henry sat down on the floor with her.

Brian watched him as he interacted with Jessi and Aaron. "Hey, Henry, I don't know if you would be interested but we are losing a nanny at the end of the week. We have one manny but we could use another one. I know Connor is helping with security part time, too, so we could really use you for now, at least. Even if you don't want it permanently, would you be willing to hang around while you look for something that's a better fit."

"I would love that. I actually did that for the summers during college but it doesn't pay enough to live on usually."

"Well, I will show you the space where you could stay and you have free rain of a majority of the estate. Around here we really are just a big family. Did you meet Charly?"

"I did."

"She and Connor, our manny, live in a remodeled barn on the place and Em and James, who you have met, live in one of the houses down the lane. There is J.Jay, Justin's assistant, who lives in the pool house, and Ronni and Dante, James' mother and stepfather, who live near the back gate. This place can't run itself so I only hire the best to be part of our crew."

"It sounds great, Brian, but can I think about it..."

"Sure and I will have Ted, my CFO, send you a contract so you know what the salary will be." Then the kids took over the conversation. Brian managed to direct Henry to the large bonus room above the entertainment room. Henry looked around the room. It had a private bath and a sitting area with a wet bar, as well as a platform with a large bed. It was bigger than his apartment. If he brought his microwave and got one of those burners, he would be set. He rarely used an oven and he was sure if he needed to make a pizza he could use the oven. If the pay would cover his car payments and school loans with enough for a little social life, maybe he could start working on his BS in nursing.

It was noon when Henry moved downstairs and stopped in the kitchen. Charly had been replaced by a beautiful dark skinned woman. "You must be Henry. I am Ronni. Charly said you would be taking Justin his lunch. I will have his meal ready in about ten minutes. Sit down and tell me about yourself." Henry took it as an order not a request and started telling Ronni his life's story.

 

Justin stirred in the bed. J.Jay stood and walked to the bed. "Justin, is there anything you need?"

Justin smiled up at his assistant. "It is good to see you, J. I could use some water." 

Jay silently rushed across the studio and returned with a bottle of water. "Oh, I should have gotten a straw. I'll..."

Justin smiled at him, "I will sit up. My lunch should be here in a few minutes. After I eat, I hope we can spend an hour or so catching up and then, I want to see my kids." Before J.Jay could respond, the door below opened and footsteps were heard on the steps. "I should have realized you'd be here for lunch. I didn't mention it to Henry."

"You didn't say anything, but Ronni knew he would be here." Henry said as he walked through the door. There is enough for at least four here."

J. Jay was already clearing room on the table for Henry to set the tray down. "Henry, this is my assistant, J.Jay. He kept my business running while I couldn't."

"Nice to meet you," Henry extended his hand but J. didn't take it.

"I'll be back," J.Jay mumbled and, grabbing a plate and loading it with food, he rushed down the steps.

Henry watched him go, "Is it something I said?"

Justin laughed, "No, not at all. J. needs to get to know someone to feel comfortable. Give him a couple weeks. Now, can you bring me some of that food? I am starving."

As they shared lunch, Henry told Justin about Brian's offer for him to stay on as a manny and Justin loved the idea. When J. Jay returned, Henry brought the empty plates back to Ronni and then went back to his room to unpack.

The next hour Justin and J. talked about all the young artists that had applied to work with Justin. They talked about the progress that had been made in getting some of these artists placed in galleries around the country. By the time they had reviewed the most pressing, Justin needed to sleep.

"Justin, let me help," J.Jay said. He looked so concerned.

Justin saw his worry, "J. This is normal for me now. It is getting much better but I need to lay down or be sleeping a good part of the day. It was worse, and each day I seem able to stay awake more hours. Please don't worry about me. If it wasn't for you, I would have been much more stressed, but you are such a big help here I knew everything was in good hands."

J.Jay blushed, "I would do anything for you. You really care about me. I never... no one else has except you and Father Kev." He paused and then said, "Everyone here."

It was rare for J.Jay to say that much. "I can't think of anyone I would rather work with." With that Justin turned over and shut his eyes. J. closed down the computer and left the room without a sound. 

Ronni was working in the kitchen and talking to Henry. "J.Jay, come, sit. I will make you your favorite tea. The water is hot." He walked over and sat on the stool farthest from Henry.

When Ronni set the mug down in front of him he said, "Thank you."

"Is Justin napping?" Henry looked at J. and he nodded. "Thanks, I'll check on him in a bit. When Aaron wakes up we are bringing him up for a reunion." 

"Who is having a reunion?" Brian strode in from the hall to his office.

"Justin just fell asleep so when Aaron wakes up might be a good time to let them reunite." Henry filled him in.  

Brian walked to J.Jay and rested his hand on his shoulders. "Ronni, I could use a cup of coffee.  I can make it for myself but sometimes you prefer I don't get in your way." 

"Sit down, Brian. I will make you a cup. You are doing enough." Ronni could see the strain Brian felt.

"Thanks!" Brian sat down between J. and Henry. "Ronni, did Henry tell you he is going to take over for Gabbi?"

"He did. From what I have learned so far, he will be a good fit in this crazy place and that will give Connor more time to help James. You know he has been working..."

"Crazy hours and he is the father of a newborn? I know, Veronica. It has not slipped my notice. If Connor agrees, he will take over the Security of Britin under James' supervision and that will leave James to help with the personal security here and the liaison with my office security."

"That will do well," Ronni stated as she set the coffee down in front of him.

"If my memory serves me correctly, you had a baby about two months ago and you didn't have an easy time of it."

"I just came in at noon, but I promise, as soon as I get this in the oven, I will have tea myself."

Everyone chatted and Ronni did join them. At some point J.Jay just wasn't there anymore. "He is almost spooky quiet. What's his story?"

"We really don't know." Brian looked at Henry. "I know my dad knows some things but wouldn't share because of the priest thing, which is the way it should be."

"I can just feel he is hanging onto something deep inside."

Ronni patted Henry's arm as she got up. "Brian, I can see why you hired him for Justin and now for the kids. He fits." With that she walked away moving toward the laundry.

"That is high praise from Ronni," Brian laughed. "I think I am going to go check on Aaron. He should be ready to get up. He will sometimes just play in his room. Why don't you go check on Sunshine and give him a heads up that I will be bringing Aaron up."

Henry walked to the door while Brian moved upstairs. Henry walked into the studio quietly.  When he could see the bed, he could see that Justin was still laying down but he appeared to be at least partially awake. "Um, Justin, you awake?" he said as he moved toward him.

"I am. I just decided to lay here for a bit longer. Is everything going alright?"

"Yes, Brian just sent me up. He hopes you are ready to see Aaron. He thought it might be nice if you could have some time, just the two of you."

Justin started to choke up, "Oh, I love that idea. Can you tell him to give me fifteen minutes? I'd like to splash some water on my face and get to the sofa. Without a word, Henry texted Brian.

Brian responded as he took a step into Aaron's room. He just said ‘okay'. "Hey, big guy. Did you have a nice nap?"

"Up, Daddy," Aaron called out. As soon as Brian lifted him up he dropped his head on Brian's shoulder and wrapped his arms around his neck tightly. This was not normal for his little boy.  He was normally bubbly and full of life like Justin.

"What's wrong, Aaron?"

"Daddy," He hugged even tighter and then said, "Where my daddy?" He pulled back far enough to look into Brian's eyes.

"Oh, son, I know how much you miss your daddy. Would you like to see him?" Aaron started looking around.

"Let's change your diaper and then we can go look for him." Ten minutes later, they walked out of the room. Brian had changed Aaron into fresh jeans and a blue shirt. Aaron had handed him a comb and Brian had combed the blond hair until every hair lay perfectly in place. "Ok, son, let's see if we can find your daddy." Brian was going to tell him he should be quiet and not to get too excited but he knew he would be wasting his breath. He got Aaron a drink and a piece of cheese before carrying him out of the house and up to the studio.

Henry heard the door open, "They are on the steps. Is there anything else you need?"

"No, I just need to see my son." As Justin finished the words the door opened and within seconds there was a blur heading his way and throwing himself into Justin's arms.

"Oh, Daddy!" Aaron kissed Justin's cheeks over and over as tears streamed down.

"Oh, Aaron," Justin croaked out.    

"Daddy, you sad?" he wiped the tears off his cheeks.

"Oh, no, darling. I am so happy to see you."

"Where, Daddy? Gone?"

"I am so sorry, I was gone for so long but I am getting better."

"You no go again!" Aaron scolded Justin, who had to smile.  

Brian and Henry stood at the door, both with tears in their eyes. Henry hadn't meant to stay but the reunion held his heart. He finally pulled himself together and moved down the stairs. He had seen a lot of emotional scenes working at the hospital, but this was one of the top three. 

Brian shut the door and walked over to Justin and his mini me. He didn't want to invade their time together but he wanted to make sure the emotions didn't get too much for Justin. They hadn't talked about the court case at all today, although Brian had talked to his lawyer for some time and had sent several emails back and forth. 

"So how are the two of you doing?" Brian kissed Justin and then Aaron. 

"Daddy," Aaron's smile melted Brian's heart as he held onto Justin tightly. This child was not leaving their custody, even if they had to relocate to get away from Craig. Hell, he would move them all. He already had checked if leaving the state would help or not. He had his lawyer checking if they would have better luck in Georgia. They could always go down there again if they needed to. They had already filed for an extension due to Justin's health. More than likely they would get at least an additional month if not two. He hadn't even told Justin that yet. 

Fifteen minutes later, Aaron reluctantly went to Brian and the three moved down the steps and into the house. "Daddy J! You're home!" Gus rushed over to Justin and gave him a hug. Brian guided Justin to the sofa along with the boys so he could sit down. Moment's later, Gabbi brought Jessi to the family room and set her on the floor near Justin. She looked up to smile at her brothers but when she saw both her daddies sitting there she couldn't crawl fast enough and then pulled herself up on Justin's legs.

An hour later the two little ones were still staying close but Gabbi had come over and sat on the floor to play so they could give Justin a little space but he could still enjoy his family. He fought to stay awake as long as he could but he finally laid down and dozed.

When dinner was ready Gus walked over to Justin and softly shook his shoulder, "Daddy J, dinner is ready. Do you want to eat here or at the table?"

Justin smiled at their son, who was growing up so fast. "Well, I am sure with your help I can sit by the table."

Brian pulled out Justin's chair as Gus walked with him, holding his hand. Dinner was a joyful experience. Ronni was eating with them but Henry decided to eat in his room. He felt the family needed a little alone time. Em and James had also decided to eat at their house. They had been staying at the main house but now they were back in their own place and even though they were happy to help they were now just their family of three again.

The family enjoyed their meal. At one point Brian noticed Justin wasn't eating. He was just looking around and he touched his arm. "Sunshine, are you feeling alright? Does your head hurt?"

"No, Love, I am just enjoying my family."

"Please eat a little more. With this crew you will need to keep up your energy." Brian leaned closer, "And I hope you have a little energy left for me." Justin kissed him with a hint of what he might have planned tonight. "Um, I will remember that in a couple hours."

When they had finished eating, Henry reappeared and asked if he could help with the evening routine. Jessi had taken to Henry, which was a good thing because Aaron was not ready to share Justin, not even with his little sister, who he usually shared everything with.

Two hours later the kids were asleep, Henry had gone to his room, and Brian and Justin walked into their bedroom arm in arm. Brian could see how tired Justin was and helped him pull off his shirt, "Are you ready to go to sleep or does a bath sound good?"

"A bath with you in that tub sounds perfect," he turned and kissed Brian.

"I'll start the water." Before walking away, he pulled Justin close and when he claimed his lips there was no demand, only the joy of having his husband home.

Together they relaxed in the bubbles of the tub. They talked softly about the kids and the joy on their faces. Eventually Justin said, "Did you talk to the lawyer today?"

"I did. He is checking into several things but the first thing he said was he is fairly sure he can get it postponed until this summer because you are still healing. He is also checking into Georgia law. We may spend the summer in Atlanta if we need to get away which would be fine with me. I want to meet that new niece of ours and Dad hopes to spend part of his summer there, if Legacy is safe."

"That makes me feel a little better. He is not getting him." Justin said softly with his voice full of emotion.

"Of course he isn't. He is our son. He was just the sperm donor and a pathetic one at that. If we have to leave the country, I will find an island we can live on. We'll call it Britin Island and we will be the kings and..." Brian stopped talking. Justin rested against him, sound asleep. He didn't care how long he slept. He had his husband home and in his arms. This tub could keep water warm forever. He was a happy man.

Justin woke half an hour later and they dried off and got into bed. Justin looked at Brian, knowing he expected sex. He was not sure he could manage any energy. "Brian, I know I said I would..."

Brian curled up next to him, pulling Justin close. "It will wait, Sunshine. Sleep, Justin. We have a lifetime to make love."

"I love you, Brian. Please never doubt that."

"It never crossed my mind. I mean I know how lovable I am." Brian kissed the curve of his neck.  "I love you, too."

 

The next week everyone adjusted to a new schedule. Justin tried working a few hours in the morning and when he got too tired, he would nap on the sofa in the family room. It gave the kids a sense of security, knowing he was right there and if they woke him a bit, that was alright.  Each day he was getting stronger and needed less sleep.

At the end of the week they said goodbye to Gabbi as she went off for a new position and Henry took over sliding in with no interruption in anyone's life. For the meantime, the custody case was pushed back, using Justin's health as the reason. They had a court designated social worker come to observe and when she sent her report she said the children were in no way neglected, and even Justin, recovering from brain surgery, was in contact with his children most of the afternoon. It was obvious that all the children in the home were loved and cared for.

After reading the report, the lawyers spoke but no matter what was said, Craig would not give up the fight, even if he had little ground to stand on. He was a single felon who had kidnapped another one of his children. They were fairly sure nothing would come of it, but it was Craig they were dealing with.

 

Kevin was sitting at his desk when Brian walked in. "Dad, how are you? I miss seeing you everyday."

"My house is very empty without you but I am so glad Justin is doing well. J.Jay stopped by earlier and he said it wouldn't be long and Justin would be back to his old self."

"He really is doing well. I think being with the kids has made all the difference."

"And what is going on with his father?"

"We have him on hold but he won't go away."

"You didn't expect him to, did you?" Kevin said as he offered Brian a bottle of water. Brian took it.

"I stopped by because I heard you found out something about the saboteur." Brian opened the bottle and took a long swallow of the chilled liquid.

"Well, although they still haven't located him, his brother is working with us and he was told by a mutual friend that his brother was planning to be back in the city this weekend."

"Dad, are the police going to be around all the time?"

"I told them I didn't want anyone."

"Dad! You need protection. Why are you so stubborn? What if he comes this weekend when your staff is in lower numbers and more people come and go. Who is going to check people in and out.

Kevin pointed to a bag by the sofa against the wall. "I am staying here for the weekend. No one I don't know will come in."

"You are not going to be here alone." Brian stood and turned so he could look out the window.

"Son," Kevin stood and walked over to Brian, placing his hand on his shoulder. "Our guests are always fragile but right now we have many who would leave if police were present and if they leave, we may lose them completely."

Brian turned to his dad. "Can I stay here with you?"

"No, Brian. Your family needs you."

"You are part of my family, Dad."

"You have made that very clear. I know how much you care about me but I can take care of myself. I will be fine. I am always watched over."

Brian's phone buzzed. A message from Justin. "I have to go. You call me if you need anything. I am sure James would come over if..." Brian stopped. "Don't forget we are going to see your new granddaughter very soon."

"Kelin Cae is never far from my mind. Go home. Invite me to dinner sometime next week. I will make anything work."

"Love you, Dad. I'll talk to Charly and see what night works best for her." Brian hugged Kevin and then went out to his car and read the message from Justin.

‘Get your gorgeous ass home. Charly, Connor, and Henry insist we have the night off.'

A smile spread across his face. ‘On my way!'  Brian pulled out and stopped at the florist before speeding out of town.

When he arrived home he walked into the family room with two dozen roses of mixed colors. To his surprise the room was completely void of people except for Justin. He had been sitting on the sofa and stood when he heard Brian enter. He had dressed in a pair of khakis and a navy button down. 

Brian stopped in his tracks. Damn he looked good and he looked so healthy. Brian walked toward him, forgetting he even had the flowers in his arms. "God, Sunshine, you are gorgeous." Brian laid the flowers on the sofa and pulled Justin close. He inhaled and smelled the soap Justin loved and the slight hint of cologne he had bought him last Christmas. And then their lips met. Their tongues tangled as the kiss grew deeper. When Brian finally took a step back, they were both out of breath.

"Are those for me?" Justin said, pointing at the flowers.

"Oh, ya," Brian picked up the roses and handed them to Justin.

"Help me find a vase?" Justin said as he walked toward the kitchen and Brian followed. 

Ronni had made them a romantic dinner and had set up a small table out on the patio near the fire pit which was burning to take the chill out of the air around them. They didn't say a lot with words as they ate but they touched and shared bites of food, just absorbing the energy building between them. 

As they finished eating, Justin stood and reached for Brian's hand. They walked hand in hand up to their bedroom. "Brian," before he could get the next word out Brian's mouth was on his.

Neither remembered undressing but soon they were on the bed, first Brian on top and then Justin as they explored each other's bodies. They licked and nipped and then Brian rolled Justin onto his back and as he positioned one of Justin's legs to the side and put the other leg on his shoulder he gently moved inside. As he moved in and out, they locked eyes. Brian would steal a kiss when he could, but soon the need for release was too great. He moved faster and harder, never taking his eyes off Justin's face and, as if on command, they both had an earth shattering climax before Brian collapsed on top of him.

After laying silently for a few moments, Brian slid off of him, leaving his head on Justin's chest. "Damn, Justin, that was amazing." There was no response. "Sunshine?" Brian said with a little bit of tension in his voice. No response. Now Brian moved so he could look at Justin's face, scared of what he might find. "Sunshine?" Tears were streaming down Justin's face. "What's wrong? Are you in pain? Is it a headache?"

"Relax, Brian. I am just so in love with you. It had been so long since we had time and I had the energy to love so thoroughly." 

"I would live with you forever, even if we couldn't make love but, god, I am so glad to have you back to the old you, but better. Fuck, I love you, so much." With that Brian's lips again claimed Justin's but then he pulled him close and said, "Now, love, sleep. We have a lifetime."