[Reviews - 0] Printer ePub eBook
Summary:

 

Brian Kinney and Justin Taylor had been married for two years. They lived in Britin with six year old Gus, eighteen month old Aaron, and six month old Jessi. Extended friends and family lived with them, helping with the children and the compound. Gus' mother had just returned to the states and was rebuilding her relationships after a year's absence.  

Their friends, James and Emmett, lived in another house on the property. James was in charge of security and managed the property. James' mother, Ronni and her husband, Dante, lived on the third house on their property. Ronni managed the house staff, but in the next six weeks she would be giving birth to her first grandchild for James and Emmett. She hadn't realized how much harder it would be to have a child at her age, but it would be worth it when she held her son's baby in her arms.

Brian's father, Kevin, would be moving out very soon. He was moving into Brian's childhood home. He also was going to open a new shelter. With Brian's help, Kevin, along with friends, were opening Legacy Center. It would be an escape for teens that had been thrown out or mistreated because of their sexuality. Kevin had run a similar place in Atlanta but he left that in the care of friends. Tom and Natalia, as well as his ‘adopted' daughters, Brandy and Sally, would do a good job keeping the place running smoothly. Brandy and Sally were also about to be parents so the family was growing.

Life at Britin was full of life and love. And although they may face the ups and downs of life, together this tribe can make it through anything.

 


Rated: M
Categories: QAF US Characters: Blake Wyzecki, Brian Kinney, Carl Horvath, Cynthia, Debbie Novotny, Drew Boyd, Emmett Honeycutt, Gus Marcus-Peterson, Jennifer Taylor, Joan Kinney, Justin Taylor, Original Character, Original Female Character, Original Male Character
Tags: 10k+ Word Count
Genres: None
Pairings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Legacy
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes
Word count: 67967 Read: 2195
ePub Downloads: 2 Published: Apr 01, 2023 Updated: Apr 01, 2023
Story Notes:

 

This was written by Simply written. I'm just posting it for her.

~Lorie

1. Chapter 1 by Simply written [Reviews - 0] (6326 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Simply written [Reviews - 0] (5694 words)

3. Chapter 3 by Simply written [Reviews - 0] (5877 words)

4. Chapter 4 by Simply written [Reviews - 0] (5956 words)

5. Chapter 5 by Simply written [Reviews - 0] (5367 words)

6. Chapter 6 by Simply written [Reviews - 0] (4534 words)

7. Chapter 7 by Simply written [Reviews - 0] (5561 words)

8. Chapter 8 by Simply written [Reviews - 0] (6257 words)

9. Chapter 9 by Simply written [Reviews - 0] (6368 words)

10. Chapter 10 by Simply written [Reviews - 0] (5304 words)

11. Chapter 11 by Simply written [Reviews - 0] (5683 words)

12. Chapter 12 by Simply written [Reviews - 0] (5040 words)