- Text Size +
Story Notes:

 

As with her other stories, this was written by Simply written, not by me. I am just posting it for her.

~Lorie

 

"Father Kev, over here!" Brandy waved to the group. "Brian, Justin, over here!" The three men, along with the three children moved quickly, Gus running ahead and into Brandy's waiting arms. "Gus, you have gotten SO big!" she said, kissing his cheek.

Brian, Justin, and Kevin, along with Aaron and Jessi, arrived a moment later and hugs were given all around. Kevin looked around, "Where are Kelin and Sally?"

"They are waiting for us at home. I thought, Father Kev, you could come home with me. Brian and Justin, that's your SUV for the summer." She pointed at a vehicle behind her car. "We are all coming over to your place late this afternoon for the pool and dinner. Connie, that's your housekeeper, is going to have dinner ready for all of us at about 6:00. Then we will go home so you can all get settled and I am sure the little ones will be tired."

"Aunt Brandy, I don't go to bed early anymore." Gus looked a little indignant.

"I was talking about your brother and sister, Gus. Of course, someone as big as you would be able to stay awake." Brandy winked at Brian and Justin. Her voice hitched as she said, "I am so glad you are here." 

Kevin put his arm around her before saying, "I'm ready to go." He turned to Brian and Justin, "I'll see you back at your place in a couple hours. I need to get going and see Kelin and Sally!"

Brian walked to Kevin, "Let me take your bag, unless you need something in it."

"Thanks, son. We'll all be over soon." As Brian and Justin buckled the kids into their carseats,  Brandy pulled away with Kevin in the passenger seat. "Brandy, I know you, girl. What is wrong?"  Kevin reached over and gently touched her shoulder.  

"What could be wrong? Our business is going better than we ever could imagine. Adding Natalia to the business was the smartest choice we made, and Kelin, well, she is the most brilliant child I have ever seen, and she is so beautiful!"

"I am sure she is but that tells me what is right. What is wrong? You haven't mentioned Sally." 

"Oh, she is fine. She is back to work. I have to remind her she had a baby sometimes or..." her voice had a tremor in it.

"Tell me what's going on?"

Brandy pulled into a parking lot and found a place to stop the car. She turned toward Kevin and then she said, "She doesn't want to be a mother." 

For a moment Kevin thought she was going to cry, but then he saw anger instead. "Would you mind clarifying for me?" Kevin didn't want to react too sentimental because he knew Brandy was hanging on to her emotions by a thread.

"The doctor says it's postpartum, which I know isn't her fault, but she doesn't understand she needs help. She just doesn't want to have anything to do with Kelin or me. She is talking about leaving. How can she think that way? I just can't do it alone."  

Her words were sharp, but Kevin could see her heart was broken. He managed to hug her and softly said, "We are here to help in any way we can. You don't have to do it alone, Brandy."

"You are my only hope at this point. Don't tell her I told you all that. She told me not to tell you anything."

"You didn't have to. I'd know something was wrong right away but I will pull it out of her."

"Thanks, Kevin, and I am really glad you are all here."

 

Brian and Justin arrived at the place they'd spend the summer. They loved this place. Since they hadn't gotten the house key yet, they rang the bell, knowing the housekeeper would be there. Moments later a plump woman in her 50's opened the door. "Oh, the wee ones are here! Look at these lovelies." The woman reached out and Jessi reached for the woman who took her into her arms.  

"Oh, hey guys!" Henry walked out of the door. "Hey, Gus," Henry said as they did their ‘special' handshake, and then he smiled at Aaron who called out his name. Justin put him down and he ran into Henry's arms.

"Henny!" Aaron wrapped his arms around Henry's neck. "I missed you."

"Come in now! We are letting out all the cool air." Connie walked in and everyone followed. 

Brian bent and kissed Justin's temple and softly said, "I think I like her and, damn, I love you, Sunshine."

"I love you, too, Bri."

Connie had a light lunch waiting for them and she put it on the table with one hand while she held Jessi in the other. "I know you will want to know more about me but these little ones look like they could use a nap very soon. You all might need a lie down, too." She winked at Brian and Justin.

An hour later, J.Jay and Henry each carried one of the little ones to the bedrooms upstairs while Gus ‘helped' Connie clean in the kitchen. As Brian and Justin walked to their room they heard Gus talking to the older woman. "Are you married?" 

"Why, no, I'm not. Are you interested?"

"Maybe," they heard Gus say as they shut the door to their room.

Before saying a word, Brian pulled Justin into his arms and lowered his mouth to Justin's neck. His mouth moved along his jawline and then their lips grazed against each other. Justin then repeated it on Brian, drawing his mouth along the jaw until their lips again touched but this time with much more intensity. As they stumbled toward the bed, Justin pulled back just far enough to say, "Think the kids are Ok?"

"J. and Henry are here and I think Connie will work out perfectly. Now," Brian yanked Justin's shirt off and then started to undo his fly. Justin pulled off Brian's shirt. Soon they were naked and they ran their hands over each other as their skin heated from the contact. Brian yanked the duvet off the bed as Justin pushed him onto the mattress.

Justin straddled Brian's thighs and with Brian helping guide his cock, Justin sank onto it slowly until Brian thrust up forcefully. Justin cried out in pain and surprise but it wasn't long before Justin threw his head back and moved up and down quickly, and Brian thrusted upward to meet him. Justin's cum shot over Brian's chest as he emptied himself deep in Justin's bowels.  

Justin laid on Brian's chest and after a few moments they rolled to their sides still wrapped in each other's arms. "Fuck, that was amazing. I'm hoping for a lot of this going on at noon this summer."

Brian kissed his cheek and then his forehead. "I love the way you think. Did Natalia tell you anything about Connie?"

"Just that she came highly recommended, but I have to admit, I think he held something back."

"I don't care what her past is, as long as she does her job. The way she was interacting with Gus, I think she will work really well."

"Do you think Henry and J.Jay found each other on the trip down? I haven't been around them enough yet and you know J.Jay will never show emotion in public but, seeing them together, I do think they may have found each other."

"I agree," Justin said and then kissed Brian. "I think we need to shower. Before you know it everyone will be here."

Brian brushed his lips on Justin's and then said, "I know you're right but I just wish..."

"We have all summer, love." Justin moved away from him and out the other side of the bed. Justin strode slowly across the room to the bathroom and moments later Brian was right behind him walking into the shower.

 

"Oh, Sally, it is so good to see you! You look so beautiful!" Kevin hugged his daughter. He wasn't going to mention anything Brandy had said, as promised. There would be a time and place to talk to her about everything.  

Sally gave him a little smile, "It is so good to see you Father Kev. How was your flight?" 

"It was good. The kids were great on the plane. Gus can't wait to see you and even though Aaron can't remember very much he is excited because his big brother is."

"Kev," Brandy walked up with the baby in her arms, "This is Kelin Cae." She kissed her daughter and passed her to Kevin. 

Kevin pulled his granddaughter against his chest. "She is perfect. Sally, Brandy, I am so honored you want me to be her grandfather."

"You are the only man we would have considered. We love you," Sally said. "I am glad you are here." Kevin could see her normal spark was gone.

They all sat in the kitchen and ate a bite. When Kelin started to fuss, Brandy changed her and then handed her to Sally. Robotically, Sally began to breast feed her daughter. She continued on with the conversation as if nothing was going on. She made no effort to connect with her daughter and when the baby had drifted off, Sally just placed her in a bassinet and said, "I'm going to get ready to go to see the family." She slipped out of the room without another word.

"See what I mean?" Brandy said softly.

"And she won't agree to seeing someone?" Kevin put an arm around her. "You aren't alone. I'll help. I am sure Brian and Justin will too."

"I am so glad you are all here. I think it will help, but if we can't help her we can help you." Kevin kissed  her cheek.

"Thank you. I'm so glad you are here."

 

"Daddy J, when is Aunt Sally going to be here with our new cousin?" Gus had come into the kitchen with J.Jay.

"They should be here very soon with Grandpa and Aunt Brandy."

"Can I wait for them by the pool?" Gus looked at the sparkling water.

"Not alone. If J.Jay is willing to go out with you, you may, but it is just like at home. You can not go out there alone."

"But, Daddy J, I wouldn't go near the water." Gus put his hands on his hips, rebelliously.

Justin looked at Gus, "You decide. Go with someone, or you stay in the house."

"That's not fair!" Gus began to argue, but from behind a hand landed on his shoulder.

"Gus, if you don't stop now, you will not go in the pool at all today." Brian looked down at his defiant son. Gus pulled away and ran up to his room. "What the fuck was that about?" Brian asked, as he put his arms around Justin.

"Oh, he's tired and so am I, to be honest. He wanted to go to the pool by himself. I'll go talk to him in a few minutes."

"Of course he can't go by himself. Don't apologize for his bratty behavior."

"I'm not apologizing for his behavior. I'm apologizing for mine."

Connie had been a witness to the whole event and said, "I know how you raise your children is none of my business but you are very good parents."

"He is a very good parent," Brian clarified. "I just follow his lead."

"Bri, that isn't true. You are an excellent father. You just can't admit it."

"All I know is those three children are very lucky to have you both." She took a deep breath and softly said, "I wish I had been half the parent you both are."

Before they could ask her about her comment, Henry and J.Jay walked in with Aaron and Jessi. "What is wrong with Gus?" Henry asked. "He went into his room and at first I thought he was mad but then he started tearing up."

Justin didn't say anything but turned and moved toward Gus' room. He heard Brian explaining to Henry as he knocked on the door.

"Come in," Gus' little voice came from the other side of the door. When Justin walked in, Gus looked at him and his bottom lip began to tremble. "Daddy J, I'm sorry I talked like that."

Justin dropped to his knees and Gus ran to him. "Oh, Gussy, I need to apologize, too. I think we are both very tired and very excited about meeting the new baby." They hugged for a long moment and then Justin stood, lifting Gus into his arms.

"Do you still love me, Daddy J?"

"Oh, Gus, I will always love you. It has nothing to do with what you do. You are my boy. Even when you are as old as me, you'll still be my boy. Why did you even ask me that?"

"Grandma Joan doesn't love Daddy."

"I love you so much, Gus." He wiped Gus' cheeks. "Ready to go meet your new cousin? I think I heard them pull up." 

Gus gave him a kiss and wiggled out of his arms. "YEAH," Gus said excitedly. "Oh, and, Daddy J, I won't go to the pool without your permission."

Justin put out hand and Gus took it as they walked out the door. "Thank you, Gus."

 

As Kevin arrived with ‘his' girls, Brian, Justin, and the kids met them at the door. Kelin was soon in Justin's arms and Gus and Aaron were hugging and kissing her. Brian put an arm around Sally, "How are you, sis?"

"This parenting thing is a tough gig." She replied, resting her head against his shoulder. "You and your Sunshine make it look so easy." She then walked away before she said more or could be asked more. 

Everyone was out in the pool area. They took turns swimming and watching the little ones. As time went on, Sally looked more relaxed and actually laughed and smiled. The only time she seemed to disconnect was when she held Kelin. Everyone noticed, but for now, no one was going to mention it. Maybe just having family around would get her out of her funk but they all knew that was highly unlikely.

 

"Brian," Justin said, laying in his arms after making love, "Isn't Kelin beautiful? She's so small and sweet. I miss having an infant in..."

"Justin Kinney, we are not having another child." Brian nuzzled his neck. "We can keep acting like we can make one on our own." His hand rested on Justin's ass and his finger began to play on the rim of his bud.

"It hurts to see Sally and Brandy like this. And Kelin, she is so sweet and young, maybe we can help by having her here some of the time."

"Sunshine, we will do whatever we can to help them but we can't fix it for them."

"I know, Brian. I just want everyone to be as happy as we are."

Brian kissed him and said softly, "They'll figure it out. Now, it is time to get some sleep. You're going to the gallery tomorrow and I'll hang out here with Dad and the kids."

"And interrogate Connie, because you can't figure her out and you want to know who is working for us."

"Goodnight, Sunshine."

 

The next morning, Brian and Justin heard the kids before they were out of bed. They heard Henry's voice and then heard Aaron's voice in response. "I better get moving." Justin stretched and kissed Brian.

"What's your hurry?" Brian grasped his hand, trying to pull him back.

"I have to meet with the gallery manager at 9:00. Cora and I have to get some final schedules worked out. J.Jay will be going with me. Is your dad going in?"

"Ya, and we will have dinner with Tom and Nat tonight." He let go of Justin's hand and Justin went to shower.

Brian pulled on some shorts and a t-shirt and then went down to make sure there was coffee ready. Justin would want a cup before going downtown and he hoped there was some breakfast made. He hadn't looked yesterday and he hadn't talked to Connie about her schedule either.  He would make sure he had these answers before Justin came home this afternoon.

"Dadadada!" Jessi called out to Brian as soon as he walked into the room. 

"Morning, Dad," Gus called out as he slowly carried a bowl of fruit to the table.

"Guster, you are such a good helper." Connie said encouraging him while Henry put some scrambled eggs on both Jessi and Aaron's plates.

"Dad, Connie calls me Guster. I told her that was ok. Is it ok with you?"

Brian had to smile, "That is just fine, Gus, unless you don't like it."

"It is a cool name!" he said excitedly as he went back to carry a plate of toast to the table.

"Connie, it looks like you have everything under control. Is there coffee?"

"In the carafe on the counter. I made it about five minutes ago." 

"Thanks," Brian said as he poured a cup for himself. He inhaled the scent. "This smells amazing." He tasted it even before adding cream and sugar. He added a little of both and took another sip before sighing. "Oh, Connie, if I wasn't married already I would propose just to have this every morning."

"I'm telling Ronni," Henry said playfully.

"And who is Ronni?" Connie asked.

"Ronni is our house manager back in Pennsylvania." Justin walked into the kitchen and headed toward the counter. "Why are we talking about Ronni?"

Brian quickly poured a cup of coffee for Justin and then added cream and sugar. He handed it to Justin and said. "Take a sip. Henry just threatened to tell Ronni that Connie's coffee might be better than hers."

Justin brought the mug to his mouth and his eyes rolled back. "Oh, this is amazing. I hope you will give us your secret before the end of the summer." Justin started to put a bagel in the toaster.

"I am here to make your breakfast. You go say hello to your children before you go off to work." Connie's eyes got big when Justin kissed her cheek.

"If we have some cream cheese I will take that, otherwise butter and cheese is good." Justin walked to the table and kissed all three of the kids, giving Gus an extra little hug to reassure him everything was good between them. He sat down for five minutes as he drank his coffee. When his bagel was ready Brian handed him the bagel Connie had made for him along with a travel mug of coffee and kissed him goodbye before Justin rushed out the door where J.Jay was waiting for him in the car.

Justin got behind the wheel and was surprised when J.Jay started to talk. "I am not sure what you want me to do when we get to the gallery."

"Don't worry about it. Most of the time you will just be helping out the participants with their questions and if it is a question you aren't sure of, all you have to do is come and talk to me or Cora and you will contact them with the answer." Justin glanced at the nervous young man. "J. you won't get in trouble for asking for help. I expect that."

"Thanks, Justin."

"How was your trip down with Henry?" Justin was sure he saw him flush out of the corner of his eyes.

"It went fine. We didn't have any trouble."

"How were the B&Bs? I thought it would be nice for you to stay somewhere other than a cold hotel room."

"We really liked it. We..." J. stopped talking.

"Brian and I are glad you and Henry have become good friends. Spending the summer down here could have been lonely for him if he didn't have you here."

"He's the first real friend I've had, besides you." J.Jay said and then looked out the window.

Justin knew J. was done talking now, but he was fairly sure Henry and J.Jay would not be hiding anything by the end of the summer.   

Justin found a parking spot with his name on it and they both got out and he locked it before they walked to the building together. The door opened and Cora Cumberland greeted them.  "Justin Taylor, I am so honored you chose to work out of my gallery this summer. I hope it will become an annual event."

"Well, I am glad you agreed. Cora, this is J.Jay. He is my right hand man. He has been the contact for the young artists that will be coming in and out this summer. If you can point us to our office, we will get organized and maybe we can get together in an hour or so to verify some of the activities."

They set up a time for their meeting and Justin and J.Jay moved into their offices. It wasn't long before J. was connecting with the first students who would arrive next week while Justin started setting up the studio they would be working in.

The day went quickly. Justin had met with Cora and they verified all the events and dates for the summer. Every two weeks there would be an exhibition for the two artists that had been working with Justin and then they would repeat it with another two artists. This would happen four times with eight young artists involved. Justin and J.Jay would be able to show their own work anytime throughout the summer, and at the end of the summer J.Jay and Justin would have a shared art show.  

After saying goodbye to Cora, Justin and J. arrived home around 4:30. It didn't escape Justin's eye that Henry, who was outside with Gus and Aaron, beamed when he saw J.Jay arrive. Justin walked out and then noticed Brian with Jessi under a large umbrella at the back of the pool.  "Henry, why don't you take a break? Let me put on my trunks and then take off until dinner. We can introduce you to Tom and Natalia when we eat."

"Thanks," Henry said looking past Justin at J.Jay, who was standing by the house. Justin could feel the silent communication between them and as he turned to go into the house to change, J.Jay was moving toward the pool house. When Justin returned Henry wasted no time in moving to the pool house. Justin got into the pool to play with the boys and now that he was out there, Brian got in the water with Jessi.

"How'd the day go?" Brian asked as he kissed him lightly. 

"I think it is all organized well. Cora has everything organized and ready to advertise. I hope you don't mind but I told her you'd look at the brochure. We want a basic outline ready and then we can just change out the names and profiles every two weeks."

"I'd be happy to. Just get me the basic information and I will create a template."

"Let me take that little one in the house. I think she has had enough sun for the day and I could use someone to talk to," Connie said from the edge of the pool, scaring all of them.

"Shit, how did you get here without us seeing you?" Brian spouted.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to sneak up. Now, I think that little one might need a short nap before we have dinner. All this sun and fresh air tires a person out." Connie had a towel with her and she lovingly took the sleepy girl into her arms.

"Are you sure you want to take her on? I can come in," Justin commented. "You aren't expected to cook, clean, and help with the kids, all at the same time."

"I have the main course in the oven and she will be sleeping in a few minutes. Enjoy a little time with your boys." Connie turned and walked to the house, chatting with Jessi while Brian threw Aaron high in the air and caught him.

 

Henry closed the patio door and moved to the bedroom in the back, out of view of the glass front. He walked in and found J.Jay sitting on the edge of the bed. He walked over, and putting one hand on either side of his face, he kissed him. J.Jay stood, deepening the kiss. Henry ran his hand down his back and rested it at his waist band. As soon as Henry lowered his hand to rest on J.Jay's shorts covered backside, he tensed and stepped away from him.

J.Jay buried his head in his hands. "I am so sorry, Henry. You know I want... I care..." 

Henry turned him around and put his arms around him. J.Jay wrapped his arms around him and put his head on his shoulder. "J., I am not in any rush to go any further than we have. If you are never ready, this is enough for me but, if someday you want to... I'll be here."

"You know I don't have..."

"J., you have everything I need, here," Henry ran the back of his hand along his jawline, "and here." He touched his chest over his heart."

"If my parents find out I am in town and they are bound to..."

"I will be by your side if you want me to be, or I will stay away, if you prefer that. All I want is what is best for you."

"Thank you, Henry. I don't know what I would do without you." 

Henry led him to the bed and they lay together. J. slowly started to undress Henry and when he lay naked, J.Jay slowly took Henry's cock into his mouth and slowly and skillfully brought him to climax. "Damn," Henry said as he pulled J. back up so he could kiss him. "How could I need more than you?  I love you, J.Jay." He saw the panic return. "I know you care about me and that is all I need." With that they both closed their eyes and rested.

 

At 7:00 p.m. the doorbell rang, and carrying Jessi, Justin let Tom and Natalia in. Natalia instantly reached for Jessi who went willingly. "You both look great!" 

"Thanks! Although we are very busy, life is very good," Tom said as he slipped an arm around his wife. 

"Come in! Gus can't wait to see you." As he said the words, Gus holding Aaron's hand, came walking into the entry. 

"Gus, how did you get so big?" Natalia asked.

Kevin walked in and waved them all into the kitchen area. "We don't want to upset Connie. Her cooking is amazing."

"Of course it is. I found her for you!" Natalia said hugging Kevin and letting Jessi go to her grandfather.

After the food was on the table, everyone insisted Connie join them. Henry and J.Jay ate and then gathered the kids together and took them up to get them ready for bed. "So, Connie, how do you know Natalia?"

"I met her at the cafe. I begged her for her recipe for her cookies and I couldn't believe she gave it to me."

"Well, by the time I gave you the recipe, you were working for me part time," Natalia added. "And I knew you would enjoy this full time more than just baking. That job was just too boring after your previous career."

"What have you done for work in the past?" Brian asked as he moved his chair closer to Justin so he could pull him close.

Connie looked over at Nat who nodded, "I ran a business."

"What kind of business?" Justin asked.

"I helped businessmen find entertainment for the evening."

Brian and Justin both smiled. "And did you leave your business on your own accord or were you told to..."

"I actually got out of the business, but when I did, I lost access to my bank accounts. I think I will be able to get to them in the next year or so, but in the meantime I have to work." He looked back and forth from Brian to Justin. "I understand if you don't want me in your house with kids. I was the oldest of five kids and helped take care of all of them and when I was getting my business off the ground I didn't think I would ever miss not having kids, but now I am too old to be a mother so I thought this was a good alternative."

"I hope you don't go anywhere. And if you would like I could have my CFO look into your foreign accounts. He has some experience working with different countries."

"Oh, that would be great, Brian. I couldn't afford my lawyer anymore so I have just been trying to work through it myself."

Everyone looked toward the steps as J.Jay and Henry reappeared. Henry looked at Brian and Justin. "The little ones are asleep, but Gus was hoping you could give him a kiss goodnight." 

"Sure. Excuse us for a minute." Justin stood and offered Brian his hand and they went upstairs.

J.Jay sat next to Nat and Henry sat next to him. "So, how long have you two been together?" She asked the men.

"Oh, we are just friends," Henry said quickly, hoping J.Jay didn't get too uncomfortable, but just as he said it, J. spilt a glass of wine down the front of his shirt and pants.

J.Jay got up and rushed out the door. Natalie looked at Henry, "I am so sorry. I'll go talk to him." Before Henry could protest, Nat was out the door. Moving across the pool deck, Nat walked into the open door of the small house. "J.Jay, it's Nat. I'm sorry, I was being invasive. I should know better." She moved into the house toward the bedroom. As she stepped to the door she could see the image of J in the bedroom mirror. He stood there with his chest bound tightly in tape.  

"What the hell!" J.Jay said as he pulled a shirt on. "Just because you..." J. stopped talking.

"I am so sorry, J. I first stuck my foot in my mouth there and now out here. I just wanted you to know we both have parts we don't want. I am a woman through and through, but I still have the package down below."  

J.Jay looked at the beautiful woman next to him. "But you have breasts."

"Yes, I do. I had surgery, but it wasn't easy, and because I had Tom and he loved me when I was still a man, he didn't care if I didn't have the complete surgery. He probably preferred it, but if I had wanted to have the other half done, he would have supported me the whole way. Do you hope to have surgery? Sorry, that is none of my business. You don't have to answer that. Just know that if you have any questions or need some contacts, I am here to help. Now, I'll leave you alone." Nat started toward the door.

"Natalia," J said softly. She stopped and turned toward him. "I'm not ready, but can we talk again sometime?"

"Of course, we can, J! Can I ask you one more question and you don't have to answer it now if you don't want to, but you need to think about it." J.Jay nodded. "What is holding you back?" Nat started for the door but stopped once more when J.Jay started to speak.

"You live here. Have you ever seen Pastor Pat on TV?"

"The homophobic prick that thinks he can ‘fix' gay? Pat George, right?"

"Ya, but I just called him Dad."