- Text Size +
Justin pushed the loft door open with a huge sigh of relief. He was so looking forward to the shower and especially to the big comfortable bed. Today's shift at the diner was a really rough one and he was running on fumes, ready for at least twelve hours of sleep. He toed off his shoes and hung up his jacket and was about to quickly grab something to eat because he was starving, but when he turned around he was surprised to see Brian standing right behind him like a goddamn ghost.



"Sunshine!" the brunet smiled widely, sounding a little too cheerful.



"Jesus Christ!" Justin exclaimed, immediately clutching his chest.



"Nope. Just Brian... Brian Kinney," Brian flashed a big, wide grin.



Justin furrowed his brows, eyeing him suspiciously, but then he noticed the size of his pupils and immediately understood. "Brian, what the hell did you take?"



"A-b-c-d-e-e-e," Brian sang drunkenly, looking very amused. "Though it could be something else," he shrugged casually. "And I also had two glasses of bourbon... or was it five?" he wondered out loud, rubbing his chin.



"Fuck," Justin muttered under his breath. He was too tired to deal with that shit right now. "Come to bed Brian," he took him by the elbow and was ready to take him to the bedroom, but of course Brian had other things in mind.



"You look so damn good," his lips immediately pressed to his neck, kissing him eagerly while his hands gripped Justin's ass, pulling him closer so he could rub his crotch against his. "And I want to fuck you so bad..." he breathed heavily into his ear.



And it immediately sent shivers down Justin's spine. Just a minute ago he was tired, really fucking tired, convinced he would soon fall asleep standing up, but this woke him right up. He wasn't even surprised to feel his cock harden. But Brian was obviously not in a state where he could think clearly and Justin really didn't want to have sex with him knowing that he wouldn't remember it in the morning anyway.



"You need to sleep Brian."



"You're so cute," Brian grinned from ear to ear, giggling like an idiot.



"I am?" Justin arched his brows in amusement.



"Mhm," the brunet brushed his nose lightly against his. "It's cute that you think I need sleep when I obviously need your ass… your beautiful, perfect and tight ass…."



Justin pushed his tongue in his cheek and tried very hard not to laugh, though he enjoyed the compliment. "Tomorrow. Now - bed!" he ordered, turning him around and pushing him towards the bedroom.



"You may be cute, but you're no fun…" Brian sighed, doing his best not to trip on those steps leading to the bedroom.



"I just prefer it when you fuck me sober," Justin smiled and finally pushed him onto the bed. At first he wanted to help him undress, but then he realized that Brian might interpret that as him trying to seduce him, so he decided not to. "Now sleep," he pulled the covers over him and was ready to head to the bathroom to finally take that much needed shower.



"Come here," Brian said softly.



"What?" Justin turned his head to look at him.



"Come here," Brian repeated, tapping the bed. "I can't fall asleep without you next to me."



Justin had to blink a few times because he wasn't sure if he heard correctly. But he wasn't going to ask him to repeat himself and instead he did as Brian asked and laid down next to him facing him. "Better?"



"Mhm," Brian smiled, satisfied. "I'm still horny though."



Justin breathed a chuckle. "Tomorrow you can fuck me all you want."



"Promise?" Brian arched his brow.



"I promise," he nodded.



"Okay," Brian closed his eyes and looked like he was finally going to sleep.



Justin waited a few minutes and when it seemed that Brian had really fallen asleep, he tried to leave the bed as carefully and quietly as possible, but he barely made a move and Brian's eyes immediately snapped open.



"Don't even think about that," Brian suddenly pulled him closer and wrapped his arms around him tightly.



Justin couldn't believe what was happening and began to hate the idea that Brian wouldn't remember it tomorrow. Although it was probably for the best, he really didn't want Brian tiptoeing around him thinking he'd made a complete fool of himself.



And as he lay there, his face resting on Brian's chest, his own eyelids began to feel heavy, he didn't even care about the shower anymore, he just wanted to sleep - in Brian's arms.



But Brian suddenly pulled away, furrowing his brows and studying him for a moment before saying, "You smell weird."



"Um, thanks?" Justin laughed. "I'm all sweaty and I haven't gotten the chance to take a shower yet thanks to someone," he lightly brushed the back of his hand against Brian's face.



"No, that's not it," Brian pressed his nose against Justin's skin and took a deep breath through his nose. "You just don't smell like you."



"What?" Justin was confused. "And how do I smell?"



"I don't know... just different... it's not your usual scent... which I really like," he bit his lip, giving Justin his seductive grin.



"Oh," he smiled broadly. "Well, I don't know what exactly you smell right now, but I'm sure a shower can fix it, so if you give me ten minutes, I'll hopefully be back to my usual scent."



"Did someone touch you today?" Brian asked suddenly and with all seriousness.



That caught Justin by surprise. Although he didn't know what surprised him more, the fact that Brian thought he was with someone, or that it seemed to actually bother him. "No," he shook his head.



"Are you sure?" Brian looked at him suspiciously.



"Yes, Brian, I'm sure," Justin chuckled but was still confused. "I think I would know if someone touched me."



Brian pushed the covers aside and sniffed him again. "You're lying. This just doesn't smell like you!"



"Brian, I really have no idea what you're…" Justin suddenly trailed off as he realized something. "Brian, remember that cologne you bought me last week?"



"I did?" Brian smiled and looked proud of himself.



Justin huffed a laugh. "Yeah, you did."



"Because you were a good boy?"



"I guess," he flashed him his big smile.



"And why are you telling me this?" he wondered.



Justin couldn't believe he actually had to explain the obvious. "Well, I guess I smell different because I used it for the first time today."



Brian looked confused for a moment, but then it finally hit him. "Oh! That makes sense," he smiled and seemed very relieved.



"Yeah," Justin nodded. "See? No one touched me."



"That's good," Brian grinned happily.



"Is it?" Justin rolled his lips in, hoping to hear a lot more. He was suddenly kinda glad that Brian was high as a kite and apparently more willing to say things he wouldn't say if he were sober.



"Mmhmm," Brian leaned forward and gave him a kiss. "Because I don't like it when someone else is touching you."



"Oh, really?" Justin was doing his best not to jump for joy.



"No," Brian suddenly shook his head, instantly killing Justin's excitement. "Let me rephrase that. I don't like when someone else touches you when I'm not around… but when I'm there and watch… fuck," Brian breathed out heavily, slowly moving his hand to his crotch. "Hottest shit ever. It makes my dick sooo hard," he began rubbing himself through the pants.



And Justin was at a loss for words. Although he wasn't sure what was more shocking - Brian saying all those things or his visible and massive boner. Not to mention he was instantly turned on by the idea of Brian jerking himself off in front of him.



"Although," Brian continued. "I don't like it when they try to fuck you. I immediately have to step in because that's my job. And your ass belongs to me."



Justin was sure he was dreaming, and even though he knew Brian wouldn't remember it tomorrow, he already knew he would never forget it. "Well, then I guess it's a good thing you're the only one I let near my ass..."



"A very good thing," Brian replied, his voice becoming sleepy. "Because you are mine."



Justin smiled and definitely agreed.



"Shit," Brian sighed suddenly. "I guess I'll have to finish this tomorrow," he pulled his hand out of his pants. "Or you can," he winked at him.



"With pleasure," the blond replied, rolling his lips in.



"Okay," Brian smiled. "Because I'm really fucking tired," was all he got out before he finally drifted off.



Justin, on the other hand, never wanted to fall asleep again and just wanted to live in this moment forever.
The End.
Taylor-Kinney is the author of 32 other stories.