- Text Size +

 

"Daddy, kitty needs name." Aaron said as Justin gave him a sponge bath and put on a clean pair of pajamas as a gray ball of fluff danced across his chest and he giggled. As Justin helped him sit up, he said. "Is Papa coming to visit? I miss Papa. I miss Gamma, too."

"Is Aaron ready for breakfast?" Gus asked, entering the bedroom. 

"Need kitty name, Gus, and I miss Papa and Gamma."

"Why don't you name the kitten Kevin. That's Papa's name."

Aaron smiled, "Kevin, the kitty." The kitten pounced on him as he said it.

Justin laughed, "Kevin it is."

"Grandpa will like that, Aaron," Gus said as he picked up Kevin and Justin picked up Aaron and they all went down to the kitchen.  

"Kevin has name," Aaron said proudly as Justin set him on his now familiar chair setup.

"And who is Kevin, my lad?" Molly asked as she set some porridge in front of him. She had apples and raisins in it along with cinnamon and nutmeg.  

"Kevin is the kitty name," Aaron said proudly. 

Brian gave him a big smile. "You named the kitten after Grandpa?"

"I miss Papa."

"Later today we can do a video call with him. Would you like that?"

"Yes, peeze."

Justin kept glancing out the window. It was a warm day and the sun was climbing. Molly looked at Brian and then between Justin and Aaron. Brian nodded. "Babe, go. I will stay around the house today. Maybe Fi can come and play when she is done with school?"

"Yes, PLEEEASE!" Gus said excitedly.

"Are you sure, Brian? You don't have any work you need to do?"

"Go paint a masterpiece and make us a million." Justin slipped into Brian's lap and kissed him. His hand rested on Justin's ass, and as the kiss deepened they both felt the other's cock respond. "We both need this weekend."

"You're right. We do." Brian and Justin separated and Justin stood up to go.

Molly set a basket on the counter. "Keep a watch out. After 4:00 we could get rain. You don't want to get stuck on the mohar in a storm. In fact, I will text or send Liam out if I see clouds rolling in."

Justin kissed her cheek, "Thank you, Molly. I will be home around 5:00 I think. Later than that the shadows and light change." He kissed each of the kids and turned his family over to the women. He knew Brian wouldn't leave the house with Aaron stuck there. It was going to be nice enough Brian would take him out into the garden. And he could only imagine the fun of watching the kids and the kitten. Before getting on the scooter he texted Brian and told him to take pictures if they did go outside. He would enjoy painting something like that on a colder day or once they returned to Pittsburgh. As he drove the scooter to the cliffs he thought about the conversation he had had with Brian a couple days ago. Brian was trying to get their trip extended to the end of November. They all wanted an additional month.

 

The day was more like early August than the end of September. There were a few older couples walking on the beach but children were in school now. Justin focused on a ship out at sea. He was drawn in when he saw the whales. He sat on a rock, watching the whales and eating the lunch Molly had packed for him. She knew him well by now. There was some cheese and bread along with some pickles, and she never forgot dessert. Today it was a slice of apple cake. And there was always a small glass of wine along with a big bottle of water. He was in no rush. Today he was just here to soak up the atmosphere. 

 

"Kevin, come back here." Gus said as he ran after the kitten and Aaron and Jessi giggled as he fell and the kitten came running back to him. "Daddy, go away with Daddy? Aaron asked."

"Yes, not tomorrow but the next day, Daddy and I are going away for two nights. Molly, Rachel, and Sonya will take care of you, and Dr. Doyle will stop sometime while we are gone."

"I getting better, Daddy. I play with Gus."

"Not yet, my love." Brian couldn't help but see Justin as a little boy when he looked at Aaron.  And so much like him. He hated being left on the sidelines. Kevin came back to Aaron and crawled up on the chair cushion Aaron was sitting on in the grass. The kitten curled up next to Aaron and they both dozed off. Jessi fell asleep on one of the lounge chairs with Brian next to her. A little later Fiona and Gus went with Sonya on a little hike toward the cliffs and Rachel watched over the sleeping little ones and the kitten named Kevin.

Brian looked at his watch. He hoped he could catch his dad and tell him about yesterday's encounter with a long lost relative. He tried to get through but all he got was his dad's voice saying he wasn't available and probably wouldn't be able to return the call until tomorrow. "Dad, I found a relative. He's told me a story. Let me know when we can talk. Oh, and by the way, we now have a kitten in the family named Kevin. Aaron misses you. We all..." the line went dead. 

Brian went to the little office and started writing up the story he had been told. He started thinking about his grandfather and then about his great-grandparents. He still had so many questions. How were they killed? When did Quinn get out? Where did he die? He hoped Jack would talk to him again.

 

When Justin finished his lunch, he packed up the basket, and as he turned to look inland, again he was sure there was someone on the edge of a group of trees, watching him. After a couple seconds the figure walked toward the sheep on the hill. Out loud he said, "Justin, you are losing it. It's a farmer looking after his stock." Justin again sat on the rock and sketched the hill and the animals.  

"Excuse me, young man?" Justin jumped and turned to see an older woman behind her. "I didn't mean to surprise you. Do you know that young man that was looking after you?"

"A young man?"

"Yes, you saw him by the trees."

"I did but he is just the shepherd for the sheep."

"No, he isn't. I think he is up to no good. I will call the owner and let him know someone was checking out his herd. We don't often have theft around here but ..." the woman seemed to forget she was carrying on a conversation and wandered toward the only car parked in the lot. 

"Oh shit," Justin said softly as he noticed the clouds rolling in from the sea. He packed up quickly and headed the scooter toward home. As he sped up, he felt the first rain drop and the wind was picking up. As he pulled the scooter under a carport he grabbed the paints and canvas. He stored them in the studio as he turned to look out the window. There was a shadow that moved quickly away as the man saw Justin turning but when he rushed to the window, the only thing he saw was the wind had picked up and the rain was now coming down steadily.  

The door flew open and Brian rushed in, locking the door behind him. "Come here, young man, we have a few minutes before supper and I plan to have my way with you."

"What are you doing you crazy..." Brian cut off his words as his mouth claimed Justin's and they moved up the steps where there was an old mattress stored and the men collapsed onto it.

Twenty minutes later they were redressed and were standing by the studio door waiting for a break in the downpour. "You know, you really scared me just before you came in. I saw that shadow by the window and..."

"What window?" Brian asked and Justin pointed to the back window. "I was never on that side of the building. It was raining so I just sprinted over. I watched that ass of yours walk through the door and..."

"Brian, don't tease me. It was your silhouette. If it wasn't you, who the hell was it?"

"Justin, it's storming out there. Did you think you saw him again today?"

"I thought it might be, and then I saw him walk through the sheep and decided it was just the shepherd. But then this older lady started talking to me and she said it wasn't the owner. He was almost at our house. What if it was him? You haven't ever asked Maggie about this have you?"

"No. But I am sure Molly has. If they know anything about him, it is either one of their mythical story creatures or there is a man that is stalking us. No, he is stalking me."

"I promise, after we get back from our trip, I will really look into this. I will hire someone if I need to and have them search for us."

"Do you think we need to worry about leaving?"

"No, but Liam is going to stay at Molly's cottage and Molly will sleep here at the main house."

"That makes me feel better." Justin pulled his phone out. "Molly said dinner, no, supper, is ready. Guess we are going to get wet."

They started out the door and the rain stopped. "Molly even has control of the weather." Hand in hand they made a dash to the back door.

 

After dinner, Brian and Justin watched a movie with the kids and then helped them settle into bed. When they left the boys room, Kevin was laying on Aaron's pillow with one paw on his cheek.

"Kevin. I never expected that." Brian laughed, "I think I will call him KC. Kevin the Cat fits." Brian's phone rang and he looked at it. "Speaking of Kevin..."

Justin kissed him. "I want to talk to him but I will give you a few minutes to talk first." 

Justin left the room as Brian answered, "Hey, Dad! Sounds like you had a busy day today."

"What's this about a kitten named Kevin?"

Brian let Kevin know Aaron was healing well, but the kitten was a gift so he would have something new to play with. Brian then changed the subject to his meeting with Jack Cain. Brian spoke while Kevin listened silently.

"I had no idea Quinn killed my grandparents. No wonder my father never talked about it. The guilt he must have had. If he had stayed there he would probably have been killed, too, but that isn't the way he would have thought."

Justin came back into the room and Brian put the phone on speaker phone. "Hi Kevin. The kids sure miss you. Do you think you will be able to come visit?"

"I am hoping to come in a few weeks. Blake and I have hired someone new. That happened today. She will do the business end of the place. I will still be his checks and balances, but she is a great person. She has degrees in both business and counseling. I know Tom can handle Atlanta, but I haven't been able to go down as often as I would like."

"Oh, the kids will be so excited."

"Justin, I am sure they are missing your mom, too. Is she going to be able to come for a visit?"

"If we stay until the end of November she will probably come the last two weeks. Rachel and Sonya plan to stay for a couple extra weeks so it would be nice to have her help with the kids. Justin filled him in.

"Dad, I will send you the notes I typed up with the story and I hope to have beers with him again soon."

"Don't fall for all his blarney," Kevin chuckled.

"In case you could make it work, the kids might like a video call on Saturday. Brian and I are going away for a couple days so a little Grandpa time would be great. Just set it up with Rachel or Sonya."

"I will do that. I hope you two have something planned for ‘you' time."

"We are going to be on a boat with a crew of two. We hope to see a few whales and hope to have uninterrupted time together." Brian pulled Justin close and Justin kissed his cheek.

"Love you all. You are amazing dads and really deserve this time away."

Simultaneously Brian and Justin said they loved him, too, and then he was gone. Silently, Justin offered his hand to Brian and they went into the bathroom together. Justin started the bath water and Brian started the fireplace that heated both the bathroom and the bedroom. "I have a feeling we could lose power with this storm still going on out there. This will give us enough light if it does."

"And for such a warm day the temperature has definitely dropped out there." Justin slipped into the tub after adding some herb oils Molly had left in the bathroom. The room filled with a heavenly scent. It was neither feminine or masculine, but from the first breath they were both almost hypnotized by the essence. "Brian, are you coming?"

As Brian let his pants drop to the floor, the electricity went out. By the light of the flames and the flashing of lightning, Brian walked across the room and sank into the tub behind Justin. "I know you feel like you are being watched. You know I am only a text away, and Justin, I am the only one that can have you. Just tell him that next time you see him." With that, Justin turned to face Brian while Brian's finger invaded his small brown bud. With one stroke of his prostate, Justin spasmed and shot cum all over Brian's stomach and chest. Brian moved and the two of them, though barely fitting, lay on their sides in the tub and explored each other's bodies until the water began to cool. They quickly rinsed off before getting out of the tub, and after drying off they got into bed and in minutes were sleeping in each other's arms.

 

The next day was a big day for Aaron. Today Dr. Doyle was going to close up Aaron's wound. He felt the risk of infection had passed and he didn't want the little boy to have a major scar at such a young age. Justin gave Aaron medicine the doctor had supplied before they left the house, and by the time they arrived, he was sleeping. Brian carried him in and while he was out, the doctor numbed the leg. He hoped the little boy would stay asleep as he worked. He worked quickly and efficiently, spending most of his time on closing the surface. He did leave a small opening for drainage but it would leave only a scar of about half an inch. Aaron was waking up as Justin carried him out. He waved sleepily at the doctor as Justin put him in his carseat. 

The rest of the day was a lazy one. Aaron slowly woke up and was thrilled to know that he was now allowed to walk around a little. They set the rule that he could walk on the main floor of the house and on the little garden patio. He was not allowed to climb steps yet, but on Monday, if he had no issues over the weekend, he could try the steps with help. 

Sonya and Rachel took the kids after dinner. Brian had a couple business deals to check on and Justin stood in the kitchen with Molly. "Molly, you have been here all day. I can finish up..."

"No, I need to finish here. I have a couple things I want to do for tomorrow. Sit and have a cup of tea. Talk to me. I can tell you have something on your mind."

"Molly, do you know anything about the man I keep seeing? Brian doesn't say it, but I think he might think I'm losing it. With my head injury history..."

"Brian knows you believe it and that is all that counts to him."

"I feel like you are avoiding my question. What do you know?"

"Maggie has been doing research about the Quinn branch of the family. We know he had two children. We also know his children changed their last name. Their mother remarried and they took their step father's last name. That has made it more difficult for her, but she will keep looking. When Brian gets the records from the prison, make sure he shares them with her. It may give the new last name."

"That is all great information but are you trying to say you think one of his relatives could be watching me?"

"It's just that a couple locals are saying your Brian looks like someone they have seen before. Maybe the genes run strong in the Cain family." Molly walked around the kitchen and put an arm around Justin. "He loves you. He believes you. Maggie will do her sleuthing and I will keep asking around. If there's a stranger in town, he will eventually be seen. Now, go drag your husband up those stairs and pack. You leave early tomorrow morning."

"Thanks, Maggie. I just wonder..."

"Stop wondering. Get packing." She wrapped her arms around him and held him for several moments. 

"Now, Molly, I know he is gorgeous, but please, stop trying to steal my man."

"Even if I was young and beautiful, I know I would never be able to distract your Justin. I just told him to collect you and that you should pack. Your children will be well loved while you are gone." 

With that said, Brian and Justin walked hand in hand to their room.

 

Brian and Justin had gotten up at 6:00, wanting to be out of the house before the kids got up.  They had said goodbye to the kids the night before so it was easier to actually be gone when they got up. The sun was just coming up over the hills when Liam drove them to the marina and helped them take out their luggage. A young man with red hair was waiting for them at the dock.

"Good morning, Mr. Kinney and Mr. Taylor. I'll be your first mate. You can call me Ginger." 

"Are you sure you aren't Gilligan?" Brian said, laughing as Justin swatted his shoulder. "Sorry, I could just hear our seven year old son saying something like that."

"And please, I'm Justin and the smartass next to me is Brian. Nice to meet you, Ginger."

"I'm used to the teasing, and just so you know, unless Skipper has something for me to do, I am at your service for any request you may have, and after meeting you, I do mean ANYTHING."

They had been walking as they talked and now they had arrived at the yacht. Justin looked at the large boat. "Bri, you never told me it was this big!" 

They boarded the ship and Ginger called out, "Skipper, we have arrived!" 

A petite brunette woman appeared out a side door. "Brian, great to see you again. And you must be Justin." She moved assuredly and shook first Brian's and then Justin's hand. "Just call me Skipper. Not to rush you, but I have heard there is a pod of whales moving along the coast. We should meet up with them about 10:00 and by that time it will be a much more pleasant temperature. I'm going to have Ginger help cast off and then he will show you down to your cabin and you two can entertain yourselves for a couple hours. Or, if you would like Ginger to help get the party started just let him know."

Ten minutes later Skipper was at the bridge and Ginger moved from spot to spot loosening ropes until they were moving away from the dock.

"You know it is going to be too chilly to spend time naked on the deck," Justin stepped closer to Brian, whose arms tightened around him. They looked to the shoreline as the sun crested the hill making the sea come alive with shimmering light on the waves. Brian turned Justin to face him and Justin melted against him. They kissed as they swayed to the motion of the boat.

"Hey, guys, if you are ready I can take you down or I can bring your stuff to the room and you can go down later. It is a magical time of the day."

"Thanks, Ginger, I think for now we will stay up here," Justin said to the congenial man who was probably about his age.

"If you'd like to sit down, there is a bench over there," he pointed to the back of the boat. "If you lift the seat you will find some nice warm blankets and there are life jackets there, too. Enjoy the morning sun and I will show you around in half an hour or so. Oh, and do you prefer coffee or tea? I will go brew a pot of whatever you prefer."

"Coffee would be great. We'll be over on the bench." They strode hand in hand to the bench and pulled out a large, wool blanket. They wrapped it around both of them and sat down on the bench that was more of a sofa. It had comfortable cushions on it and Brian and Justin kissed and then sat silently watching the light play over the ocean. 

"Here you go, gentlemen." Ginger walked out with a tray and set a carafe on a table to the side of the bench. The carafe fit snugly in a specified spot and he then handed them each a travel mug of coffee. "We have found out this is the best way to serve coffee. I didn't ask but I had a feeling both of you would enjoy fresh Irish cream and a bit of sugar. If that isn't satisfactory, I will get another pot."

"This is perfect, Ginger. Give us a little time to enjoy it and then show us our cabin?"

"My pleasure." Ginger disappeared down a small set of steps leaving them alone on the deck.

"Are you sure Aaron will be Ok? I feel like we should have waited..." Justin worried.

Brian tightened his arm around him and kissed him, letting his tongue move in and run along the roof of Justin's mouth, causing him to shiver. "Our boy is in good hands and we will be refreshed when we get back."

"We'll be tired and sore, but it will be worth it," Justin said, laughing as his hand slipped into Brian's lap just as Ginger returned.

"Hope I'm not interrupting. If it is a good time for you, I'll show you around and then once you get settled we will be getting near the whales. Of course we can't promise, but they have been in the area."

Ginger took them down the steps and led them down a short hallway. Opening the door at the end of the hall, they entered a very comfortable cabin. "I am in the cabin next to you. Skipper has the other cabin down here. I believe she told you, we anchor every night so we both get a good night's sleep," he looked at them, "unless you would like to keep me up or would like me to keep you up!" He raised and lowered his eyebrows a couple times.

"It has been a long time since we played like that," Brian said honestly, looking at Justin.

"We'll let you know, Ginger," Justin said, smiling at the handsome redhead. "It might remind us of the old days, before we had three children to take care of."

"I will definitely need to see pictures later, but right now I am wanted on the bridge. Please feel free to wander the yacht. The only room that says ‘stay out' is the engine room and that is for your safety. Other than that you have free run of the ship."

Ginger left them alone in their room. It wasn't huge but they had enough room to move around, and the bathroom, although not huge, wasn't like some ship bathrooms. "Did I tell you there is a hot tub at the front of the ship?" Brian asked as he walked up behind him and slipped his hands into the front of Justin's pants.

"I do believe you did," he said, pushing his ass against Brian's crotch. "I think you mentioned it was clothing optional."

"Well, I do believe you're right," Brian began to undo Justin's fly.

"Brian, damn, I want to make love but, how often do we get to see a school of whales."

Brian brought his mouth down to Justin's ear. "Did you just say a school of whales?"

"Yes," Justin stepped out of his arms. Pod of whales. I know it is a pod but you distracted me!"

"I plan to distract you a lot in the next few days, but I agree, we need to see the whales and take a lot of pictures for the kids."

"I'll grab the camera."

"I'll take a piss." Brian kissed him before he stepped into the bathroom.

 

"Whales off the port side!" Skipper called out. Ginger pointed out to sea and as they looked they saw a large humpback breach the surface. For the next hour Justin snapped pictures. Even Ginger and Skipper were enthralled. "I have never seen this many at a time and they are just staying near us."

"The kids would love this!" Brian said as he noticed a mother with her calf. Brian stood next to Justin with an arm around his waist.  

Justin turned to him and kissed him. "This is so amazing."'  

Skipper finally slowed a bit and the whales moved on without them. "I try not to interrupt their journey for too long. Hopefully we will see more tomorrow."

Brian pulled Justin close and lowered his mouth. Justin reached up and wrapped his arms around his neck and pulled his head down even lower to deepen the kiss.  

"Don't mean to interrupt, but in case you are interested the area you haven't seen yet is the top deck. That is where the hot tub is and there is also a lounging area, basically a big bed, up there. If you want privacy, just put up the red flag. If you would like me to come up to serve you, put up the green flag. The phone up there will ring on the bridge if you would like any food or drink delivered. It is also the best view up there."

"Thanks, Ginger." They started moving toward the steps.  

"Oh, and we will bring lunch to you at about half noon. That is about an hour from now," Ginger said as he went to the rail and began to straighten up some ropes.

Justin took Brian's hand and led him up the flight of stairs. When they arrived at the top they looked around. "This is a great view," Brian commented.

"It will be even better as soon as we take off these unnecessary clothes." Justin began to pull Brian's wool sweater off. "Or will it be too chilly up here?"

"The lounge area, hell, it's a bed, the bed area is heated." Brian began to undo Justin's fly and they fell into the circle of cushions and blankets. There was a sheet over the mattress. Soon they had lost their clothes and laid on the softest cotton sheets they had ever felt with a large, warm blanket over them.

Justin began to move down Brian's long, lean body. When he took Brian's cock in his mouth, Brian sighed. Feeling Justin's mouth and tongue sent a shiver through him, and when Justin began to suck gently on his balls he cried out from the pure pleasure of it. When he wasn't sure he could take any more, he moved, changing Justin's position so he lay over the row of pillows and Brian entered him. As he did so, he reached around and grabbed Justin's cock, gently tugging on it as he began to move quickly and with force.

"Damn, Brian, faster!  Harder!" Together they tumbled over the edge to bliss. They fell back into the center of the mattress, a tangle of arms and legs and the blanket.

"Fuck, that was ...."

"Must be the sea air," Justin smiled at Brian and they both started to chuckle, then they started laughing so hard they couldn't stop. Every time they had nearly pulled it together one of them would start to giggle again.

"Excuse me, am I interrupting something?" Ginger spoke from the top of the steps. Brian stood and helped Justin up. Both stood totally naked and very quickly started to shiver. Ginger set a tray on a table and quickly opened a cabinet and pulled out two very plush robes. "It is a shame to cover up that much beauty, but alas, it is too chilly to stay all natural." Ginger handed Brian one robe and helped Justin on with his. 

Once they were both in warm robes, Ginger said, "We have a hearty mutton stew and fresh bread, along with apple crumble and lightly whipped cream. Let me know if you need anything else." He lifted the cloche off of the tray. "Oh, we also have some Irish coffee to warm you up a bit."

"This looks fantastic! Did you make all this?" Justin asked as he took a bowl Ginger offered. 

"No, I'm afraid not. We have a gourmet shop that makes all our meals and I just take a little care to warm them."

Brian took a big bite of the stew, "Don't tell Molly this, but this is great."

"But Molly's soda bread is better, although this is very good, too." Justin added.

"If you are both warm enough, and don't need anything, I will leave you both to your meal. If you would like me to return, press this buzzer and I will return." Ginger pointed to a button on the edge of the table. "I will be back up in an hour unless you come down before then. We do have a couple scenic spots many people enjoy seeing, not that the whole coast isn't gorgeous." He moved to the stairs. "Enjoy your lunch," and he disappeared down the stairs.

 

After eating lunch, they decided to go down to the cabin and changed into warmer clothes. It was after 3:30 when they returned on deck. Ginger was just heading toward the steps to get them. He led them to the rail and pointed. Following Ginger's finger, they saw a cove that Skipper guided the boat into. Although the cliffs were steep on three sides, there was an isolated beach totally inaccessible, except by boat. 

"Skipper thought you might like to take a stroll on the beach. The sand will only be exposed for a couple hours before the tide comes back in. There are usually spectacular shells this time of year."

"The boat can't go in far enough, can it?" Justin asked.

"Not this one, but the dingy can easily make it. As soon as the anchor is dropped, I will take you in and I will pick you up before the tide comes in."

Brian glanced at Justin, "Sure why not. It looks great."

"Meet me in five minutes at the gate. I will have a blanket and a small basket of snacks for you to take along." 

 

Soon they were on the little inflatable boat landing on the beach. "It is always warmer here. It seems like the wind never lands here. There is a blanket to sit on and an extra in case you need to wrap one around you. There is some hot tea and sweets in the basket." Ginger jumped out and pulled the boat a little further up so they would not have to step in the water and, once they were on the sand, Ginger shoved the boat back into the water and jumped in. As he restarted the motor, he waved at Brian and Justin. 

They walked the length of the beach in silence and found a spot in full sun. They sat down where they could rest against a large rock. They laid one of the blankets over the rock so they could pull it around them while they sat on the other one. There were cups of tea and a container with several varieties of cookies and cakes. They sat silently for several minutes before Justin said, "It truly is magical here," Justin took a sip of tea. Some of these seashells are so perfect. I could paint them and never do them justice."

"You would make them look even more beautiful." Brian kissed him lightly and took a swallow of tea. "I've never been much for tea but this stuff is..."

"If I had to guess, this is an herbal tea and whatever the herbs are, they are making me feel warm. Have you ever tasted anything as good as these cakes?"

"They are good," Brian smiled at Justin. "Have I told you how much I love you?"

"You tell me and show me every day, Bri." Justin reached up and touched Brian's cheek. "I don't know if I could live without you. We are a perfect fit. Our kids fill in the gaps we may have and your dad, my mom and sister, they complete us."

"Ya," Brian said as he finished his cup of tea." Brian pointed toward the boat. "I think the tide is moving in. But do you see the colors in the sky?" Brian started laughing, "Or is it just me."

"The sun is starting to set." Justin snapped as many pictures as he could and then sat back and sighed. "It is almost otherworldly here."

"As much as I don't want to lose my buzz, Ginger is heading back." While Brian packed the basket, Justin folded the blankets. By the time Ginger arrived onshore they were there to meet him.

"This beach... It is just so special." Justin started to say.

"This beach will be gone in twenty minutes. What made it so special was your love, and from what I have seen, that will last a hundred years." Ginger gunned the boat engine and Brian and Justin wrapped their arms around each other tightly.

"He's right, you know," Justin said softly.

"I have no doubt about that. We may not be here in a hundred years but our kids and grandkids and great grandkids will pass on stories about how much we loved them and each other."

As they neared the boat Justin brought his lips to Brian's, and as they brushed against each other a beam of sun back lit them like halos.

"Damn, I want what you guys have," Ginger said as he tossed the rope to Skipper.