- Text Size +

 

Before dinner Brian and Justin spent time on the top deck as the sky turned from a light orange to shades of pink. Brian wrapped his arms around Justin, who relaxed against him. "Damn, does it ever get this perfect in Pittsburgh?" Brian said before kissing the top of Justin's head.

"It is stunning, but as long as I am with you, it doesn't matter where we are." He paused for a moment and then continued, "I was wondering how long it has been since we've gone 24 hours without hearing ‘daddy' or ‘dada'?"

"I already miss them but I am so enjoying this, just the two of us. Well, I guess there are four, but Skipper sticks to herself and Ginger, are we game for him to join us?" Justin questioned.

"Join us?" he raised his eyebrows.

"I mean back in the day we invited others in and enjoyed a little playtime."

"How about we play it by ear? An extra pair of hands and an extra mouth might be a kick for a change." Brian hesitated before asking, "Justin, do you miss it?"

"Miss it? Other guys? Brian, you never leave me wanting or needing more." Justin looked up at him and kissed him. "As long as I have you, I will never need anyone else."

"Excuse me, gentlemen," Ginger said from below the stairs, "Dinner will be served in ten minutes near the bow of the ship." 

"Sounds good. We're on our way," Brian responded as Justin stood and offered his hand to him. Together they moved down the stairs and after a quick stop in their cabin, they moved to the front of the boat. A screen had been set up around one side of the table and chairs diverting a gentle breeze. In the center of the table, there was a heat source, glowing red. 

They were served a three course meal, starting with a creamy leek soup, followed by fresh fish and risotto, and it was followed by roasted stone fruit and fresh whipped cream. 

As Ginger cleared away the last of the dishes, he inquired, "Would you like me to assist with anything else this evening?"

"Ginger, I think we are both too full and tired for fun and games tonight. Did I remember correctly, you are a masseuse?" Brian asked.

"I am. Would a couples massage interest you tomorrow?"

"I think that would be great!" Justin responded.

"I will plan on it. Now I will leave you. If you need anything, you know how to get one of us, but otherwise, we will leave you the rest of the evening. When you wake in the morning, just let us know when you would like breakfast. We thought you might enjoy an American breakfast tomorrow, something a little lighter."

"That sounds perfect, Ginger. Thank you for everything." Brian squeezed Ginger's shoulder.

"I am just doing my job."

"Well, you do it very well." Justin said as both he and Brian kissed one of Ginger's cheeks. Just for fun Brian let his hand brush against the porter's cock and he felt it instantly jerk. 

"Good night," he said a bit flustered as he turned and disappeared into the ship's salon.

"You did that on purpose," Justin said as he slipped his arms around Brian's waist and pressed his pelvis against Brian.

"I am far too full for many fun and games. What do you say we watch the stars for a while on the upper deck, and then go down to our room? We have two more days to enjoy every inch of each other." Brian started running his hand along Justin's jaw and moved it downward.

"That sounds about as perfect as it gets." Justin said, taking Brian's hand he led him upstairs where they dropped onto the bed. They pulled a soft wool blanket over themselves. Justin rested his head on Brian's shoulder as Brian's arm pulled him close. "Do you think the kids miss us?" Justin said as he slipped his hand into Brian's sweater.

"Today, they probably never thought about us. They are well cared for. Should we call them tomorrow?"

Justin moved so the top half of his body was laying on Brian and he kissed him before moving back to his original position. "And that's one of the reasons I love you so much." 

"And another reason?" Brian asked. Justin's hand moved into Brian's pants. Brian sighed loudly. "Looking for a second dessert?"

Justin slipped under the blankets as Brian undid his fly.

 

"Babe, we fell asleep. What time is it?" Justin snuggled deeper under the blanket and against Brian's body heat. 

Brian pulled him closer. "I guess we did. Should we go down to our cabin or...?" Brian pointed to the sky. "Look at that."

Justin looked up to the sky. There were stars everywhere, but along with the stars was a meteor shower. "I have never seen that many falling stars," he whispered. "What are you wishing for?"

"The only thing I need is to know my kids are happy and healthy. I don't need anything else. I have you."

"You're right. I hope someone else can use our wishes. Ours have already come true."

"Maybe we can use one. Our kids are still growing and we know how easy it is for one to get hurt." Brian looked over at Justin. "Let's head to our cabin. It is getting cold and it will get worse before it gets better." They kept the blanket wrapped around each other as they descended to their cabin. They undressed and got into bed where they fell asleep quickly.

When Justin woke much later he thought he was dreaming, but quickly realized that the warmth on his rigid cock was not a dream. Brian's skilled tongue began to tease the opening at the head of his cock. As soon as Brian slid his hand between his legs and massaged his perineum he lost control. 

Once the orgasm was over, Brian slid his naked body up against Justin's, dragging his tongue along the way. When he made it up to Justin's mouth he smiled and said, "Good morning," and then brushed his mouth against Justin's.

"What time is it?" Justin said, his voice raspy from sleep.

"It's around 8:15. I'll let Ginger know we're awake. Half hour until breakfast?"

"Why don't we say 9:00." He brushed his hand down Brian's body until he reached his hard on.  "I think we have something to take care of. Give me ten minutes and then come join me." Justin strode into the bathroom and shut the door.

After Justin used the toilet, Brian joined him in the shower. The shower was tight quarters but they managed to make love under the stream of water. It wasn't long before the water was cooling down, so they quickly finished washing up and got out. At 9:00 they walked out of their room. They found breakfast set up in the salon. There were toasted bagels and a warm sheep's cheese to spread on them, and there were some stewed apples that were spiced and, although it was breakfast, had the most subtle hint of whiskey in them.  

Ginger came over and filled their cups with very fresh coffee and offered cream and sugar to them. "Will this be satisfactory, gentlemen?"

"This is great," Just said as he took a bite of the bagel. 

"What time would you like to schedule the massages?" Ginger asked.

"We aren't going to need lunch for a while," Justin smiled at him. "We are going to call our kids and I might sketch for a while." He looked at Brian.

Brian looked at Ginger, "Does it work for you and Skipper if we have lunch around 1:00 or 1:30?  Then after lunch, when you are ready, we can have massages." 

"That sounds perfect. I will set up on the bow of the ship and unless you need something, I will give you your privacy until lunch." Ginger began to walk away. "The heaters are turned on upstairs. It should be pleasant for both of you up there," and then smiled and added, "even if you forget your work." He sauntered away not looking back to see the smile on Brian and Justin's faces.

 

Brian and Justin collected some items from their cabin and settled on the top deck. The first thing they did was call the kids.

When Aaron got on the phone, Brian asked, "How is Kevin?"

"Love him," he said and then he said, "Daddies, I lonely."

"We will be home in a couple days, Aaron," Justin responded.

"Not you. I miss Grandma. Need a Jenn Kitty."

Brian laughed, "I can tell you are doing just fine without us."

Jessi did seem to miss them. She had a waver in her voice when she said, "Daddy, where you?" and then, "Come home?"

"Oh, baby girl, we will be home soon. We love you," Brian said.

They listened to Gus talk about the play date he had coming up today and that Sonya was taking them to a museum in a small town nearby. And they wrapped up the call talking to Rachel. 

"Well, it sounds like they are all doing well," Justin said. He stood and kissed Brian who grabbed his hand so he couldn't walk away.  

"But Jessi, that little voice. It makes me want to tell Skipper to head for the nearest port."

Justin sat on Brian's lap, "I do still have a few things planned for..." he lowered his mouth to Brian's and lowered his hand to his crotch. Justin's tongue darted in and out of Brian's mouth as his finger flicked against Brian's cock through the fabric of his pants. When Justin stood up it was obvious Brian was extremely aroused.

Smiling up at Justin he said, "Ya, I think I'd like to finish those plans, too, but our little girl just melts my heart."

"I knew she belonged to us. I know it took you a second heartbeat to realize that, but she really is the only girl who has stolen your heart." Justin kissed him once more. "Now I am going to sketch and you are going to do whatever you have to do."

 

Two hours later, Brian relaxed on the sofa bed thingy watching Justin. He had been watching him for almost an hour and Justin had never looked over. He appeared to be drawing the cliffs, but he was so absorbed there was no one else in the world. He would give him another hour before interrupting him.

He didn't have to wait that long. Skipper started the motor and began to navigate the yacht down the coast. Brian watched Justin come out of his trance and look around. The smile that crossed his lips when he met Brian's eyes melted his heart. He walked over and slipped his arms around Justin's shoulders and he kissed his neck as he looked at the drawing Justin had been so involved in. "That's one of your best."

"I don't know about that. What time is it?"  

"It is almost 1:00. I am guessing Ginger will be coming up shortly, either with lunch or to tell us lunch is ready."

"It is really beautiful out today. The temperature is a bit cool but we expected that. It has something to do with the sun today."

"Your skill still astounds me almost as much as your body does." Brian's hand slid down the front of Justin's body and rested on his fly. He began to stroke it gently and Justin relaxed against him. Brian turned Justin around and dropped to his knees. He took Justin's cock out and slid his mouth around it.

"Excuse me, can I come up?" Ginger's voice called from the bottom of the stairs.

Justin had dropped his head back but responded as he filled Brian's mouth with cum. "Come up!"

As Ginger came up, Brian and Justin didn't change their position. Brian finished licking his cock clean and then, as Brian tucked the now limp dick back into his fly, Justin smiled at Ginger, "Is lunch ready?"

Ginger set a basket on the table and smiled, "It is, although it looks like Brian found an appetizer."

Justin offered Brian his hand and he stood. "It is my favorite appetizer, main dish, and dessert."

"I am sure it is a tasty morsel."

"Morsel?" Justin question.

"Well, it looked like much more than a morsel, not that I saw much."

"If I was bashful, I wouldn't have called you up."

"Um..." Ginger was a little tongue tied. "I... Oh, your lunch is here. Let me set it out for you." His face was a bit flushed and it was obvious he was aroused. He moved efficiently, setting out the plates and silverware, and then he set out several bowls and a platter of meats and cheese with a loaf of bread. "I will go set up the massage tables," he rushed off the top deck and disappeared below.

Justin and Brian ate hot soup along with salads and finger food. It was lighter fare, and when they finished eating some fruit for dessert, they walked to the main deck where they found Ginger with two massage tables. "Well, gentlemen, did you enjoy your lunch?"

"It was great, as usual," Justin replied. "So how do we do this? I mean there are two of us. It's fine if you go back and forth between us."

"Well, I will do that but if you are interested in a little additional play," Ginger uncovered a table, and along with the towels, massage oil, and heated stones, there was a container full of stainless steel beads, dildos, and vibrators.

Brian smiled, "Well, well!  It just got more interesting."

"Some couples each choose their own pleasure while others choose for each other. Of course some choose no toy and others bring their own. One guy had this..."

"Ginger, is that part of your job? Gossiping about previous guests?" Skipper had come around the corner at that moment.

"Sorry, Skip, I would never use a name," he looked sheepishly at his boss and she smiled at him. "It was quite large but if I remember right, you enjoyed the other end."

Brian and Justin had to laugh at that comment from the quiet captain. "I think we are game to choose for each other," Justin said, winking at Brian.

"Sure, and I get to pick first!" Brian said, looking like a little kid as he moved to the bucket and started looking through their options. "Turn around, Justin."  He obligingly did and Brian chose a long slender vibrator. He handed it to Ginger and Ginger slid it under a pile of towels.

"My turn!" Justin moved Brian away and kissed him before making him turn around.

"I can tell this is going to be fun!" Ginger said as Justin handed him a string of ten beads that got progressively larger.

"Brian, Justin, if you don't mind a female assisting, I have about half an hour to assist Ginger in the upper portion of the body."

"Won't bother us," Brian shrugged and started to undress. Skipper was not sheepish either.  She watched as they stripped naked and both stretched out on their backs as Ginger directed and then they were both covered with soft blankets. 

Both Ginger and Skipper started working on Brian and Justin's necks and shoulders. Brian and Justin held hands until Ginger and Skipper began to work on their arms and hands. By the time Skipper went back to the bridge, Ginger had them turn over and before moving to Justin he lifted Brian's blanket from the bottom and after some lubrication, he gently inserted the first bead and turned on the gentle vibration.

"Oh," slipped from Brian's lips as the bead rested against his prostate. 

Ginger began to work on Justin's back and after he finished the upper half It was Justin's turn to have the vibrator started as Ginger moved on to Brian. Everytime Ginger switched he adjusted the vibrators and as their muscles relaxed, tension grew. Ginger gently ran his tongue down Brian's spine and then down Justin's.

"Fuck this!" Brian stood and kissed Ginger and then had Justin turn over and Ginger kissed Justin. As Brian kissed Justin again, Ginger moved down Justin's body with kisses, but as he moved toward Justin's erect member Brian slid toward Ginger, and as he moved toward Justin's cock Brian' kissed the red head and gave him a gentle push, "I think I've got it from here."

Ginger smiled, "Of course," and took a few steps back. Brian had Justin lean over the table and teased him a bit with the vibrator that was still inside him. As he removed it, Justin gripped the sides of the table and as Brian linked with him, he pressed against Brian's chest and cried out, fighting to remain in control.

Ginger was still only steps away, and when he felt the time was right he moved closer and pulled the string of beads out of Brian. Brian exploded, causing Justin to follow. As they both cried out, the seagulls that had been hanging out with the yacht took off in several directions.  By the time Brian and Justin came back to reality, Ginger was nowhere to be found and the toys had disappeared along with him.

 

Brian and Justin moved down to their cabin and showered before crawling into bed for a bit.  After an amazing massage and a climax that was still pulsing deep inside them, they needed a few minutes to regroup.  

About an hour later there was a soft tap on the door and when Justin went over to open it, there was a note on the floor. He picked it up and read it silently.

"So, what does it say?" Brian said, supporting his head with his hand.

"Skipper is wondering if we would like to spend the evening in port. We are off the coast of Galway and she has reservations made for us, but if we prefer to stay onboard that is not a problem. What do you say, stud? Want to show me off tonight?" Justin stood there naked with one hand on his hip and the other he put in the air above his head.

"Sounds like fun, but you aren't leaving my side." Brian strode across the cabin and pulled him close for a kiss. "I'll call and let them know and find out how dressed up we need to be."

 

An hour later, Brian and Justin were dressed in jeans, button downs, and tweed jackets they bought shortly after arriving in Ireland. Justin ran his hand through his hair, "I need to get a haircut soon. It is really getting long!"

Brian put his hand behind Justin's head and brought his head to his own lips. When he loosened his grip he said, "Damn, I love your hair. You have been out in the sun and although it isn't hot your hair has bleached out. But I know what you mean. I am shaggy, too."

Ginger came up behind them, "I will lead the way and then leave you alone. It is a quick walk, and when you are ready to go back to the boat, call this number and an escort will take you back to the yacht. Don't go back down to the water alone. The city is not dangerous but like any city, there are places you shouldn't go after dark. Skipper is very strict about that." Justin took  the card from Ginger.

"We will be back before midnight." Justin verified. "She said we needed to be there before low tide."

"Let them know you are there for Skipper's reservation. Have a great night and don't skip dessert. Get the boozy brownies, and don't share. You will need your own."

"Ging, you ready?" A dark skinned young man stood to the side.

"Hey, Ken! Ya, I am." Ginger waved at Brian and Justin and ran into the man's arms. When Brian and Justin entered the restaurant, Ginger was still kissing his man.

"I am not sure if I am in an episode of Giligan's Island or playing Barbies with Skipper and Ken," Brian laughed. He put his hand on the small of Justin's back and headed to the maitre d' stand.  

The man looked at Brian and then at Justin. "Yes." The man's voice was flat and he hadn't stopped looking at Brian.

"Brian Kinney. Skipper sent us."

The man broke into a big smile, "Brian, I'm Michael. With a name like Kinney, you must have some history with my country. Follow me." Brian started to correct him and let him know he was actually related to the Cain's in the area.

As he brought them to their table Justin had to ask, "The look on your face when we walked in, did you think Brian was someone else?"

"Brian reminds me of another man who used to come in from time to time. It isn't the face as much as the build and the swagger."

"First time in Galway," Brian said.

"Well, when I realized, well, that this handsome man was your date, I knew you couldn't be him. He is a real womanizer."

Brian and Justin both made a face and Michael laughed. "I need to be off. Someone will be here soon with the menus." 

As Michael walked away, Brian said, "Why did you ask him what you did?"

"It was just the look on his face."

"Quinn, when did you get back in... The server stopped mid-sentence, "Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you were..."

"Who is Quinn?" Justin asked. "Michael just said Brian looked like someone he knew, too."

"Oh, he's just a guy that spent some time here. I don't know much about him but I heard his family has a history that he keeps running away from."

That got Brian's attention, "Do you know his last name?"

"Oh, sure. Cain. Quinn Cain. Now what can I get you to drink?"

"Just a couple whiskeys and the menu." Justin responded as he reached under the table and took Brian's hand.

Once she had walked away, Justin asked, "Are you Ok, Bri?"

"That can't be a coincidence. It has to be..."

"A distant cousin maybe? Do you think he could be the one I keep seeing?" Justin asked.

"Who the hell knows." As the server set the whiskey down Brian took it down in one swallow and held the glass up for another one.

Justin slipped out of his side of the booth and moved to slide in next to Brian. "You Ok?"

"I'll be fine." Brian thanked the server as she set down another drink and they both opened the menus. "Do you have a special tonight?" he asked.

They were given the house specials and they ordered two different specials and very soon they had steaming plates in front of them. There was a plate of shellfish which included raw oysters, as well as mussels and prawns. And the other was a fish pie which was full of root vegetables and loads of fresh fish. Of course the meals included fresh soda bread to sop up all the good sauces that made up the dinners. 

As they ate, Justin softly said, "Brian..."

"Justin, can we talk about this later. I want to eat my dinner and then dance with my husband. I want to show you off and then take you back and make love to you with the boat rocking on the waves.

"Ok, love. We can talk about it tomorrow." Justin reached over and caressed Brian's cheek and then ran his thumb over his lips. "I love you. I miss my kids but, damn, we needed this time."

They finished eating their main courses and then went out on the dance floor. For the next thirty minutes they danced, but after laughing through a traditional Irish dance as they tripped over their own feet, they went back to the table and the server brought them the whiskey Brownies Ginger told them to order. It was a rich dark brownie topped with a creamy whiskey sauce. After savoring every bite and trying to mop up every last drop of the creamy sauce with the very last bite of brownie.

"Let's have one more whiskey while we wait for our car." Brian waved at the server while Justin called the driver. Brian's hand slipped into Justin's lap and began to softly rub his crotch.

"Brian, I don't know if I ..." Brian gently squeezed and Justin took in a sharp breath. "God, Brian, I..." 

The server walked up and winked at Justin, "Ya, God about covers it. Is he as good as he is sexy?"

"Even better! But more importantly, he really loves me and our kids." Justin gently kissed Brian's cheek.

"You two are so cute!" the server said.

"What do we owe you?" Brian asked.

"Oh, it is paid. Skipper takes care of her guests."

"She didn't mention that." Brian said as he pulled out his wallet and handed her 100 euros. "Guess you will have to take the money we would have spent on our food. Hope you can find something to enjoy with it."

"Oh, no, I couldn't... Skipper already..."

Brian stood and offered a hand to Justin, who stood up. He took the server's hand, "Enjoy it. We can afford it and everyone deserves a wild day or night out."

The young woman hugged Justin and then Brian. "Thank you! I... This may sound silly but my granny used to always say this blessing, ‘May you live as long as you want, and never want as long as you live.'"

"I like that," Brian smiled genuinely. "Thank you." Brian kissed her cheek, and taking Justin's hand, led him out to the street.

As they stepped out the door a car pulled, "Are you the mates with Skipper?"

"We are. Just one second," Brian said as he pulled Justin into his arms and kissed him with so much passion, his knees began to buckle. "That should last me until I get home." 

The driver smiled, "Your chariot awaits!" He opened the door and Justin nearly fell in and Brian sat down behind him. Justin unzipped Brian's pants and leaned down as he pulled Brian's cock out of his fly. He took it deep into his throat as Brian slid down in his seat so Justin could take him even deeper into his throat.

By the time the car arrived at the dock, Ginger was there to open the door just as Brian climaxed deep in Justin's throat. Ginger applauded, and then, giving Brian a few seconds to tuck and zip, he offered his hand and assisted Brian in standing. Both Brian and Justin knew they had too much to drink and walked slowly down the dock with Ginger between them for stability.

"Where's your gorgeous stud?" Brian slurred. 

"Ken is waiting patiently in my cabin. Skipper gave me a night off, but I plan to get off several times tonight."

Skipper greeted them as they boarded the yacht. "You appear to have had a nice night," she said as they moved past her.

"If you don't mind, I think we will sleep on the top deck, or at least start the night up there."

"It is going to get very chilly tonight. There are several more blankets in the chest up there. I am going to take the yacht out into the harbor and then anchor for the night."

"The evening was perfect," Justin said as he rested his head on Brian's chest, "and it is only going to get better." Without another word, Brian and Justin ascended the stairs to the upper deck where they laid on the bed, wrapped themselves in blankets, and looked at the stars. 

"The poor fuck has to live with a murderers name," Brian mumbled. "Who would do that to their kid?"

"Have you seen his name on the family tree in this generation?" Justin asked

"No. But we haven't filled everything in yet. Justin, I don't like that he is stalking you."

"If he wanted to hurt me he has had lots of chances already. I just wonder why he is doing it."

"I think we will find a little more and I plan to hire someone to try to track him. Knowing his name will help, but right now," Brian pulled Justin close, "will you be too heartbroken if we just sleep?" 

Justin noticed Brian's voice had changed. It sounded more like business Brian, deep in thought, than his lover, Brian. He rolled into him and kissed him. "Good night, Brian. I love you and no matter what we find out about your family's past, I will continue to be amazed by the man you are."

Brian didn't say anything, but he repositioned himself so his head lay on Justin's chest. "I couldn't do any of this without you." Brian's voice trailed off and the two men lay there in silence until they both drifted off to sleep.