- Text Size +

 

The next morning as they stood in the shower Brian asked, "That was your sister last night, wasn't it?"

"Ya, she wants me to come out for her birthday." Justin ran a bar of soap down his chest. 

"When is it?"

"I will fly out on Wednesday or Thursday and will probably be back Monday. You can stay here while I'm gone."

"Or, I could come with you." Brian turned Justin around so he could wash his back. His slippery soapy hands moved over every inch.

"You don't really want to meet my family, do you? I mean, then they will think this is a serious relationship."

"Oh, ya, well..." Brian's finger slid down the valley of his ass before the tip started teasing his bud. "We're friends, right? I haven't been to the West Coast for a while." Brian's finger was now stroking Justin's prostate.

"I don't shower with my friends very often, and they rarely stick their fingers in my ass." His voice lost power as Brian pushed him forward so he was supported against the shower wall as Brian massaged Justin's prostate until he came.

Brian whispered in his ear, "Ask me to come with you." Brian then realized he needed to say one more thing, "I'll pay my own way."

Justin actually laughed out loud, "Brian I can afford to pay for your ticket and," he turned around and pressed his body against him and acted as if he was going to kiss him but then moved his mouth to his ear. "Brian, come with me?"

His arms pulled him even closer and kissed him, "I'd love to."

 

They both had some things to do, so after lunch they went off separately. Justin promised to meet Brian at his new place at 4:00 so he could show him around. Brian wasn't sure where he should go but he needed to talk. He thought about Ted and Cap, but decided to talk to Angie instead. He took a chance and went to the house where he had spent so much time. He would go there when home wasn't safe during high school, and once he had gone to college, they always invited him for holidays.

As he pulled up, Brian could see Angie working in her garden. "How is the only woman in the world I would ever live with?"

"It is about time, beautiful boy. I kept telling that guy of mine to have you come over."

"Now that the case is done, I decided to stop by."

"Why don't you get us each a beer while I finish this row and then we can talk."

"If you are too busy..."

"Brian, you wouldn't have stopped if you didn't want to talk."

Ten minutes later Angie joined Brian on the screened in porch. "Are you ever going to get less handsome?" She kissed his cheek as she sat down and took a swig of beer,

"Angie, you only have ever had eyes for Cap and he has kept himself together."

"Only because I told him I'd have you move in if he let himself go." They both laughed. She then got serious and looked at him, "Brian, want to tell me about him?"

"You could tell it was a man just by looking at me?"

"That and the fact Cap told me."

The next ten minutes Brian rambled on and on about Justin. When he finally stopped talking Angie said, "So tell me how you really feel about him?" She reached over and put her hand on his knee. "Brian, you know you're in love, right?"

He jumped at her words. "I guess I kind of thought that might be what it was."

"Oh, Brian, I am so happy for you. You said he works part time at the Schickle Gallery but he can't make enough to live on from just that. From what you said, he doesn't have family money."

"He seems to have money. I know he sells some of his work. That must make him some money, and he also helps an organization with finances so maybe that is how he makes most of his living."

"If you don't know what he does, what do you two do when you're... I mean, I know what you do part of the time, but you can't do that all the time."

"Angie, yes, we are great together physically, but I am sure I have talked more to him than anyone other than you and Cap."

"Can you come to dinner tonight? We'll just grill and buy something for dessert."

"What time?"

"How about 7:00?"

"I think he will go for that. I need to meet him in a few minutes. I'll let you know by 4:30, one way or the other."

"That's fine." Angie said as she stood and hugged Brian.

"Did I mention we are going to California to meet his family next weekend?"

Angie just shook her head as she watched Brian walk back to his car and then he waved out the window as he pulled away.

 

"You're late. I was worried I got the address wrong." Justin tilted his head back and Brian kissed him.

"Sorry, I stopped by Cap's house and Angie just kept talking. Oh, we don't have plans for dinner, do we?"

"I like it that you assume we are having dinner together." Justin said slyly.

"Oh, I guess I was assuming..."

Justin kissed him again, "I really do like that you assumed. Maybe because I like your Ass and U like Mine."

"Aren't you clever," Brian said as he ran his hand over Justin's ass. "And you aren't lying. I love your ass."

Together they entered a building that looked more like a factory than an apartment. Brian opened a gate and together they stepped onto a manual elevator. "Bri, are you sure this is safe?"

"It may sound a little risky but it was just reviewed and approved for safety." It didn't take long to get to the second floor and Brian opened the gate and stepped up to something more like a barn door than the entrance to a home. Brian unlocked it and slid it open.  

Justin walked in without saying a word. He ran his hand over the kitchen counter and then moved up a couple steps into an area that he was sure would be used for the bedroom. "This place is amazing!" He stuck his head into the bathroom. "This bathroom is really nice, too." He turned and stepped right into Brian's arms.

"I'm hoping you'll help me christen the shower very soon."

"If we must," Justin laughed. "You mentioned dinner when you got here.  What have you planned for us?"

"Angie invited us to their place for a cookout. It won't be fancy but it will be good. We don't have to stay..."

"Brian, you're flying to California to meet my family. I would love to meet your friends."

"Justin Taylor, I love... that you're always willing to do things."

"What time? Do I need to change?"

"You absolutely do not need to change. Shit, I was supposed to let her know half an hour ago." Brian quickly called her. "Ang, we will be there at 7:00. Ya, I know. I got sidetracked." Brian listened and laughed. "See you in a couple hours."

"Are we still good?" Justin asked.

"Ya, there have been times when I didn't respond at all and showed up. She always had a plate for me." Brian got a wistful look.

"You really care about her, don't you."

"They have always been there for me. I don't know where I'd be without them."

"Well, then I am very grateful to them, too." Brian pulled him close and they enjoyed a long, unrushed kiss. "Hey, We have a little time. What should we bring with us tonight?"

"Bring with us?"

"Wine? Scotch? Beer?"

Brian laughed a little. "Oh, they will have plenty of beer. Angie will have a glass of wine sometimes but I think bourbon would be the best option. We all like that. I'm sure they have some but we can get them a nice bottle."

"Let's go shopping then!" Justin said as they descended in the elevator. 

Justin directed Brian to a small shopping center nearby. Justin first drug Brian into a small candle shop. As they walked through it Brian picked one up and looked at the price. This one was $89.99. "Holy shit, what are these candles made out of? Is there a diamond ring inside?"

"Trust me, Brian. The first time you smell one, you will think it is worth every penny. I have what I want. I have one for Angie, one for my apartment, one for my studio, and one for your new place." Brian pulled out his phone and looked at his bank account. "What are you doing?"

"I was going to transfer funds from savings to checking."

"Brian, I'm paying for this. I just had an infusion of cash. An art transaction." Justin felt a little guilty. He and Brian got far closer than he had expected in such a short time. He was going to have to tell Brian how he really made his money, or at least a version of the truth. "Time to hit the liquor store next door and then we can go. Oh, I need to grab some flowers, too. You go and start looking at the booze. I will be back in five."

Justin grabbed a bouquet and found Brian perusing the label of a bottle. "Sunshine, this place only has... Now I know why I never shopped here. I make good money but this place is out of my price range."

"I know it is extravagant but I want to make a good impression." Justin lifted a bottle off the shelf.  "This is one of my favorites. Let's take this one."

"My friends aren't used to this kind of stuff, Justin." 

"I promise, just this once."

"Ok." Brian walked to the door and waited for Justin to pay and then they walked out together. "You do realize that you just dropped maybe $600."

"I don't spend like that often but, for some reason, this feels like a special night."

"I am sure it will be." Brian opened the door for him and helped put the candles and bottle in the backseat before Justin sat down and Brian closed the door. He had to admit to himself he was a bit confused. They would have a conversation soon about what it was he actually did to make a living.

 

"Brian, I can't believe you picked up one of these candles for me. I have been in that shop at least a dozen times but just could figure out a way to explain to Cap how I spent that much for something that looks and smells pretty."

"Angie, you know damn well I had nothing to do with this."

"Oh, I knew that, but I was wondering if you would admit it," Angie looped her arm in Justin's.  "Want to hear all about Brian's awkward years?"

"Definitely!" Justin went inside with Angie while Cap and Brian manned the grill.

"I know I have only known him for 10 minutes, but Brian, keep this one." Cap dropped steaks on the grill. "By the way, did you get some kind of bonus? I have looked at that brand of liquor, and absolutely couldn't justify it."

"Don't look at me. I knew Justin had enough money, but all of a sudden today he didn't hesitate spending that kind of money. He dropped over $500 in less than an hour." Cap looked at him in the way only a good friend could look at you. "I know I have spent that kind of money but not on booze and candles."

"I knew what you meant. He is a very good looking man. I can see what you see in him."

"I can't believe I am saying this, but, it's not just the way he looks."

They continued talking about the cabin and California while they worked with the grill.

Inside the house Justin was chopping vegetables for a salad. "Brian really loves you two.  Thanks for taking such good care of him. I'm kind of fond of him."

"I have never seen Brian look at someone like he looks at you and I can see what attracted him at first but I can also see what kept him interested. I have always worried about him finding someone. Our place was the closest thing to a home that he ever had. He told me your home life wasn't great although you have a wonderful mom and sister. You seem like the perfect man for him."

Justin's face was serious when he turned toward Angie. "Do you really think so, Angie?"

"I do." She smiled and pulled Justin into her arms just as the door opened.

"Ang, are you trying to get Justin to switch sides? I hate to tell you but I don't think that is in his DNA." Brian walked over and, as Justin and Angie each took a step back, Brian kissed Angie's cheek before kissing Justin much more intimately.

When they separated Justin said, "Angie was just telling me about your adolescence."

"Oh, god, and I have been trying to forget that time of my life." Brian's arm held Justin close to his side. "I'm supposed to tell you the meat will be done in five minutes and then they will rest a few so in ten to fifteen minutes it will be time to eat."

"Great," Angie smiled, seeing her pseudo son so happy. "Justin, if you can throw that all together in the bowl, you can set it on the table. Brian, there is salad dressing in the fridge door.  Please set them on the table. Oh, and grab the pitcher of water." She reached around Brian and took a bottle of red wine out and opened it after putting a dish of potatoes in the oven to stay warm.

Ten minutes later they were sitting at the table. Brian and Justin on one side and Angie and Cap on the other. Everyone enjoyed the meal and the company. They laughed about the first night Cap and Brian met. He was fourteen and had been drinking."

"Brian? Drink too much?" Justin laughed. "I shouldn't say that. You have never really gotten drunk."

Angie looked lovingly at Cap and then Brian, "He has matured, not that he didn't get drunk after that."

"But he was a lot safer after that," Cap added as he stuck another piece of steak in his mouth. When he had swallowed it, he asked, "So Justin, what exactly is your profession. I know you have an art degree and you work at the gallery but I think Brian also said you have a degree in finance and do something in that field." Cap sat back, letting his food settle.

"I manage a scholarship fund."

"You do?" Brian was surprised.

"I just manage the funds that come in for the trust. You knew I had another job." Justin tried to brush it off so Brian didn't ask too many questions.

Brian saw the look on his face. "Oh, ya, I just didn't know it was working for a trust. I guess we have found better things to do without time when we're together," Brian put an arm around Justin, and Justin leaned into his side.

"I wouldn't argue that," Justin said to him.

"Let's go have dessert on the screened in porch," Angie suggested. "Cap, you stay here and help me carry. Brian and Justin, you're in charge of pouring the drinks out there." Brian picked up the bottle and Justin carried a small tray with four glasses. 

As they walked outside, Brian flipped a switch and soft jazz filled the air. As soon as they set their items down, Brian pulled Justin into his arms and they swayed to the music. "You'll need to tell me more about this job you have."

"It is pretty boring, but we will have plenty of time." Justin's hand moved to the back of Brian's head as he guided his head down to meet his lips.

Cap and Angie stood at the door watching them kiss. "I like him, and Brian is madly in love with him," Angie said.

"That is pretty obvious. I just hope he is on the up and up. Can you really make that kind of money working for a small trust?"

"Cap, I know you just want to protect him, but Brian has always been a good judge of character.  He just chose not to use it until recently." Angie opened the door and walked out with Cap right behind her.

Later as they got in the car Justin said, "They are great! I can see why you love them." 

Brian looked over at him, a little surprised. "Ya, we don't talk like that much, but I do love them." 

 

The next week Brian and Justin were busy getting Brian's apartment ready. As the furniture arrived, Justin helped Brian arrange the furniture and place the decor. Justin looked at one of the blank walls. "Bri, I want to paint something for this spot. May I?"

"Of course! I would love to have an original Justin Taylor. Can I afford it? What will it cost?"

"I plan to take it out in trade," Justin said as he undid Brian's fly.

"I am at your beck and call."

"Shall we see if the bed is comfortable?"

"I thought you would never ask!" Brian stopped talking as they moved into the bedroom space. "I still can't believe this bed was marked down more than 50%."

"You must have been there on the perfect day. It is perfect for this space." Justin started crawling across the bed to the side Brian was standing on. It turned into a free for all. Clothes were thrown everywhere and as Brian lay on his back, Justin sank down onto Brian's erection. 

Justin was in total control. He rocked slowly at first, meeting Brian's mouth as he strained for more contact. He began to speed up and then slowed down again. As it got more difficult for both of them to remain in control, Brian took Justin's hips and their pace synchronized. It didn't take long before Justin arched back and Brian had a shower of cum. He caught some of it in his mouth but most of it landed on his chest. Justin contracted around Brian as he, too, climaxed.

Brian pulled Justin down so he lay on Brian's sticky chest. Brian smirked as he purposely slid Justin over his own spunk. Brian slipped out of him and they rolled from one side of bed to the other. After playing for a half hour and making love once more, they moved from the bedroom to the bath and into the large shower. Brian wrapped an arm around Justin and pushed his head back gently with his other hand. "Justin, I love... having you here with me. I think it is definitely big enough for both of us. Move in with me."

Justin nearly blurted out yes but caught himself, "Brian, I'm not sure we're ready for that. I mean, you really don't know me." He turned away from Brian. "Can we talk about it after our trip to California? I mean we fly out tomorrow and then the next weekend we are going to Em and George's cabin. I told you they said it was fine to go next weekend right?" He grabbed shampoo and put some in his hand and then his hair.

Brian stood there staring at his lovely back and perfect ass and then took a deep breath. He was probably right. They hadn't known each other for a month yet. And Justin really didn't know who he was yet. They had never had the talk about what Justin really did. He walked up behind him and wrapped his arms around him.

"I shouldn't have done that. There is no pushing here. We can talk about this after the trips or in six months. I think we both have a feeling this might be something special and if it is supposed to be, it will be when the time is right."

"Thank you," Justin said softly. He turned into Brian's arms. "I do think this is something... but I just ... You really don't know me yet."

"I feel like I know enough, but when you're ready..." Brian's lips brushed Justin's and then he slowly deepened it. Justin pulled away slightly and looking at Brian's eyes, he started to turn around. "Are you sure?" Brian asked.

Justin nodded slightly and then, as Brian's arm came around his waist, he rested an arm and his cheek on the cool glass and as the man he loved, and yes, he loved Brian, moved inside of him, he knew he had to be ready to move again if he had read him wrong.

 

After they were both dressed, they were going to return to Justin's. Brian pulled out his phone and checked messages. "Damn, I need to call my boss at the insurance agency. Do you mind going down to the car? I'll be there in five minutes, I promise." He handed the car keys to him and kissed his cheek.

Justin moved out of the loft and took the steps down to the ground level. He hadn't been looking for a new job yet but he had noticed he had an email waiting in his work account. He knew it was probably the same message Brian was checking on right now. Glancing at it he saw it would be an easy job. He had a little time to make a decision. He would wait and see what Brian said had to say.

"You can still come to Cali with me, can't you?" Justin asked as Brian got behind the wheel.

"There is nothing that will stop that. It is something that will wait until next week when we get back and I don't think it is anything that will take more than a day or two of work. It is nothing like the Paul Revere pitcher."

"Oh, good. I get the feeling that you enjoy what you do, but not necessarily who you do it for."

"I don't mind what you do but you're right. I love the research, the investigation, but I don't like listening to the whiny rich getting richer. I hated that the last occurred. It was real history."

"But did you know that item had been stolen from the Revere family years ago?"

"What? I didn't know that but why do you know that?"

Shit, had he said too much. He changed the subject. "I think I better warn you about something."

"Can it wait until we get into the apartment?" Brian asked as he pulled into the garage under the building. "All of a sudden I am starving."

"Sure, what are we going to order?" 

"I hope you don't mind, I ordered Chinese before I got in the car."

"That's good." 

As they got out of the car they walked past Justin's car. "Whoever owns that car is wasting it. I don't think it has moved all week. If I had a Maserati GranTurismo, I would take it out every day. I'd love to take you for a ride. I swear the color of the car is the same color as your eyes."

Justin smiled slightly. "I happen to know the owner. Maybe he will let us take it up to the mountains when we go. I don't think the cabin is so remote that we need four wheel drive."

"Are you joking? You know the guy well enough to let you borrow a car worth $130,000."

"I think he would, and it is actually $150,000. It has a lot of extras."

"Damn," Brian walked backward for a few steps so he could keep looking at it before they entered the building. They stopped by the front desk where the food was just dropped off and arm in arm they walked onto the elevator. "You're serious about the car?"

"Yes, Brian," Justin kissed him playfully. Once in the apartment he got some chopsticks, napkins, and beer before sitting down near Brian at the kitchen counter bar. As they ate they talked about the time they were leaving in the morning and what they would need to take along.

"Sunshine, you have the tickets and everything, right? I'm not used to not being in charge."

"If we keep hanging together, you are going to have to get used to me doing some of it. And since we're talking about the trip, tomorrow we are taking a private jet."

"We're what?"

"George really set it up. Em had a big purchase that had to be sent out there anyway so George had me arrange it."

"When have you been doing all this? We have been together so much of the time."

"It just took a couple emails and texts. We'll leave here around 10:00 and get to the small airport about 10:45. We will be in the air between 11:30 and noon. George's plane looks spectacular. It is about a 5 hour flight so with the time change, we will land at about 2:00 pm Pacific time."

Brian just sat there listening. If he had to admit it, he was just amazed at this man. He was never predictable, and so far, it didn't seem like anything was too much for him, except maybe moving in together. 

"Brian," Justin reached out and stroked his inner arm, sending a shiver through him, "You trust me, don't you?"

"Of course I do." Brian kissed him lightly. "You know that isn't easy for me, right? I just don't trust easily."

Deep in his soul Justin felt a warmth run through him. "I know that, Brian, and I don't want you to think I don't trust you. I just hope you aren't disappointed in me."

"I could never be disappointed with you, Justin." 

As they cleaned up the food and finished getting packed Justin couldn't stop thinking about what Brian said. He wished that was true, but he was afraid that Brian would not be able to understand what he did and he knew that if Brian couldn't accept it, he would never love someone again.

 

Brian got up and made a pot of coffee. He tried to be quiet. Justin had tossed and turned all night so he wanted to let him sleep. He wondered if he was just excited about the trip or was there something else? He got the vibe yesterday that something was bothering him but he didn't want to stress him out by asking him. He had made it clear that he needed a little time and space and he was going to give it to him. It was almost 8:30 when Brian heard Justin approach.  He was sitting on the little balcony with his third cup of coffee.

Justin wrapped his arms around Brian's neck and kissed his cheek from behind. "Is there any of that in the pot for me?"

"I just made a fresh pot."

Justin returned with a mug and sat on Brian's lap before taking his first sip. "You should have woken me up."

"Why? You have plenty of time yet. Everything Ok? You didn't sleep well."

"I'm sorry. If you know that, then I kept you awake, too."

"I slept fine. I just could tell you were awake when I turned over."

"You could have let me know you were awake," Justin kissed him. "Maybe a little exercise would have gotten me settled."

"Excited to see your family? How long has it been?"

"It's been about six months. I went out there for Christmas." He stood up and offered his hand to Brian, who stood and took it. "I want to show you Molly's gift."

"Did you say you hoped to make more of them and try to sell them?"

"Yes, I use a mold but then I will personalize each one. No two will be identical in the first run," he set his much down and opened the gift, unwrapping it carefully, "and if they sell well, I may sell the copyright to have them massed produced although little things like this," he handed it to Brian, "aren't selling real well right now."

Brian held it carefully, not wanting to break it. He looked at all the details and finally said, "This is stunning, Justin.  How do you do that?"

"I just start with a basic image and start adding to it. If Molly reacts well, I will make a couple dozen and see how they sell."

"How much will something like this sell for?"

"I'm not sure but I have found something similar that was selling for $1500 and it did not have the detail or finish I have on this."

"It really is a work of art. $1500. I'm not saying it isn't worth that, but it's not something everyone could afford."

"I am thinking they will be special. This has many things that are specific to Molly. The others will have a theme so only specific people will be attracted to each one. It's a stupid idea, isn't it?"

"Justin, this isn't just a little knick knack. This is truly a work of art." He carefully handed it back to Justin who repacked it. 

"I am going to tie a ribbon on this. Want to start the shower? We don't have time for a lot of play but we need to be clean." He winked at Brian. "I'll be right there."

"And I will be waiting." 

 

At 10:00 Brian and Justin took the elevator down to the lobby where a town car was waiting to take them to the small commuter airport on the edge of the city. Once they were settled on the small plane, they watched the crate from the gallery being loaded in the cargo bay. The pilot then asked them to put on their seatbelts. He also let them know that once they were in the air he would let them know when it was safe to get out of their seats and that they could then help themselves to lunch which could be found in the small kitchenette.

Once they had been given permission to get up, Brian went to the kitchen and found a picnic basket and he found a bottle of wine in the fridge as well as bottles of water. They sat across from each other as they ate. Justin gave Brian a few more details about his mom and Molly. 

"Brian, since we have time and won't be interrupted until it is time to land, I thought I'd tell you a little bit about the trust I manage."

"I'd love to learn about that," Brian reached out and took one of his hands.

Justin's lack of sleep last night was caused by going over and over what he could tell Brian. He had finally decided to tell Brian most everything except the fact that the money was all from him.  He spoke of the trust setup and that he managed where the funds went. "I bet if you wanted to work for the trust you could. I always have to find someone to look into the student asking for the funds."

"What kind of information do you look at? I'm sure schools send the records."

"They will, but the trust isn't set up for the smartest students. It was set up for the students that couldn't afford to go on to college but were willing to work hard and do the best they can to make something of themselves. Do you know how many kids have to work two jobs to make enough money to take classes only to be too tired to continue."

"It sounds like a wonderful organization.

"It really is. I get a good wage for keeping the trust going."

"Is that how you can afford to do what you did the night we went to Angie and Cap's?"

"I lived off my artwork for a while. That way I could always invest that salary and then I make a couple great choices and, I'm still careful how I invest, but now I can enjoy life when I want to."

Justin told Brian a little more, but then the conversation started dying away when their lips were pressed together more than they were separate. When the pilot let them know they needed to sit down and belt in, they both reached over to the other's cocks and stroked them until they both came and they quickly cleaned themselves off as the wheels touched down.

"Are you ready to meet my family? I hope you like them. I think you'll  get along well."

"If they are anything like you, I'll love them."