- Text Size +

 

Justin had rented a convertible and had made arrangements for the car to be waiting. Once everything was stowed in the trunk and Brian had his seatbelt on in the passenger seat, Justin took off. He maneuvered the car like a race driver as he moved in and out of traffic. 

"I have never seen you drive but it is obvious you have done plenty of it."

"Ya, I have had a car for years. As soon as I was out of college I started looking, and thanks to Mom co-signing, I got a Honda Civic." He chuckled, "It was gray so you can imagine how much it stood out."

"What do you drive now, a Toyota Camry?" Brian rested his head back against the headrest and laughed as he soaked up the sun.

"You look relaxed." Justin reached over and touched Brian's cheek.

"It has been a long time since I have just relaxed and let someone else take control." He took Justin's hand and kissed it. "It is rare that I feel this kind of calm. I know you have my back and I have yours."

"It's more than your back I want."

"Well, I think it is obvious we have the physical part down to perfection. I just don't usually find someone that is..."

"So much like you? Brian, we had to raise ourselves in a lot of ways. Please, don't say anything like that around my mom though. It hurts her so much. I know she tried to get me back. I'm glad Molly had a much better life."

"Damn, will you quit saying things like that. I feel like a real ass when you do. My sister had it better than I did, but every day I wished she would suffer like me. I know now it was because she was compliant. She just did what they wanted her to."

"And she has a great family and is in love with a wonderful..."

"Ok, I get the point. She is a miserable schlub. And I am in California with nothing to worry about." Brian's tone changed at the last part of the sentence.

"What would you have to worry about? Is it that call you got yesterday? Are they pressing you to get involved?"

"I don't plan to spend any time thinking about it while I'm here, but I can tell you that the offer Cap made me is sounding better all the time."

"If you took that job, you would be based in Pittsburgh all the time, right?"

"I guess I might have to travel from time to time, but most of the time I would be there."

"I like the idea of that. It has been a long time since I felt like I had a real home and for some reason I feel at home there."

"For some reason?" Brian's hand rested on Justin's upper thigh.

Justin pulled off the freeway and they were immediately in a quiet neighborhood. Justin handed his phone to Brian and said, "Can you text Molly and tell her we are 15 minutes away."

"Sure. Let's see, Molly, after your brother stops ravaging my body, we'll be there. Give us about 15 minutes.' And send."

"You didn't really say that, did you?"

"No, but I do hope that happens later."

"We are stopping to say hi and then going to our hotel, where we should have plenty of time for ravaging before we meet them for dinner."

"That sounds good to me."

Justin slowed down and pulled into the driveway of a newer middle class home. Molly ran out and as Justin parked and got out to give her a hug she said, "You got done ravaging very quickly."

Brian stood with a smirk on his face as Justin glared at him, "Brian, you..." he hugged Molly tightly, "He told me he didn't really send that."

Molly whispered, "I'd be spending all my time ravaging that body."

"Funny, little sister. As beautiful as you are, he isn't interested." He turned around, "Molly, this is my friend, Brian Kinney. Brian, this is Molly. She's the one you lied to moments ago."

"Nice to meet you, Molly." Brian gave her a hug and kissed his cheek.

"Great to meet you, too."

"Where's Mom?" Justin asked.

"She should be home in about thirty minutes. She sold a house yesterday and they are doing the final paperwork today. She will be home in time to put the lasagna in the oven."

"Mom makes great lasagna and it is one of my favorites," Justin commented. "Molly, I know we just got here but we really want to check into the hotel now so then we can enjoy the evening and not have to worry about our reservations.

A split second of disappointment crossed her face but then she smiled. "Of course you do." She hugged him. I am so glad you are here," she turned to Brian, "you, too."

Brian smiled at her, "I'm glad to be here, too." He put an arm around Justin's waist and kissed him lightly before opening the door on the driver's side and offering his hand as Justin got in.

"Do you know what time Mom plans on eating?"

"I'll let you know if it changes but plan on being here between 6:00 and 6:30."

"We'll be here, Mol." Justin waved and felt a little bad leaving her in the drive but they did need to check in and even more than that, he needed Brian. Just seeing his interaction with Molly turned him on. Brian was not perfect, but he was the perfect man for him. 

Justin pulled up to the Ritz Carlton. He turned the car over to the valet and hotel staff grabbed the luggage for them. "Mr. Taylor, Mr. Kinney, if you will follow me I will bring you to your suite."

"Suite? You got us a suite? We need a suite?" 

They entered the suite and were left alone. "We didn't need more than a bed and a shower inside but follow me."

"Anywhere." Brian said as he put his hands on Justin's hips and followed him out onto the balcony.

"We didn't need the suite, but we needed this." Justin extended both his hands and Brian looked out over the edge of the cliff and could see the waves rolling in, one after the other, and, although he couldn't see it, he could hear the waves crash against the sheer walls far below.

Brian's arms went around Justin's shoulders and pulled him against his chest. "Wow," was all he got out before Justin turned around and brought his mouth to Brian's jaw and brushed his lips along it to his ear. 

"Brian, I want to make love right here, right now."

For the first time Brian noticed the size of the balcony and the large lounge chair with a small table sitting to the side. Without any words, he pulled Justin's shirt off over his head and Justin did the same with his. It wasn't long before they stood in only their briefs and then they both dropped them to their ankles as they stepped out of them, and together went down on the lounge.

Brian ran his tongue down Justin's torso and fluttered in and out of his navel before moving lower. Soon Justin was thrusting into his mouth and when he couldn't wait any longer he got a handful of Brian's hair and gently pulled him up. His tongue greedily plunging into Brian's mouth.

Brian began to position Justin to enter him when he realized he didn't have a condom on him. "Shit, I need a rubber."

"Open the drawer in the table," Justin said as turned his back to Brian positioning himself. He heard the wrapper open and then he felt Brian's heat as he positioned himself behind him. With Brian's previous attention, it only took Brian pushing into him and he climaxed, but Brian wasn't ready to stop. He continued to slide in and out and the friction he was causing on Justin's prostate he was soon getting hard again. 

Brian began to slam into him now and brought his mouth to Justin's ear as he came a second time. He said, "I love you, Justin. Please don't say anything. I just needed to tell you."

As Brian dozed off, Justin felt his breath and again thought of the words he had said. Brian loved him. Justin whispered, "I hope you still do when you know the whole truth."

 

"You are right. This has to be the best view in the whole place. It might be the best view in the state." Brian said as he walked back into the suite. Justin was just hanging up the phone. "Are you ready to go?"

"Ya, I just called for the car." They got on the elevator and Justin continued, "Brian, I know you will get along with Mom, and Molly already wishes you were straight. Please just don't bring up my time in Chicago. If she brings something up, follow my lead." They stepped off the elevator and found the car waiting.

Once in the car, Brian responded, "I won't say anything. Anything else I should or shouldn't say?"

"No. Mom's great. You will like her, so just go with the flow."

Ten minutes later, Justin was pulling into the driveway and Jenn came rushing out the door. "Justin!" Brian watched Justin turn into the young boy. He rushed into the arms of his mom. At that moment he fell more in love with him and yet felt a pang of longing to have a mother that loved him.

"Mom, it is so good to see you." He kissed her cheek. "I hear you sold a house. Did it have a good commission?"

"It did! I am on track to have my best year ever."

As they talked, Brian got out of the car and walked up behind Justin and put his hand in the middle of his back. "Oh, Mom, this is Brian." Justin turned to Brian who stepped up a bit and offered his hand.

Jenn stepped closer and wrapped her arms around Brian's shoulders and kissed his cheek. "Brian, we were being rude. I'm glad you could come along with Justin. He hasn't brought a lot of friends home." Jenn linked arms with Brian and Justin and they walked to the house.

"I hope you're both hungry." Jenn said as they entered the house. Brian looked around. It had looked like a nice house from the outside but once inside it was comfortable and elegant all at the same time. "Molly has the wine poured." 

There was a charcuterie board on the counter so as Jenn and Molly finished a few preparations everyone munched and talked.  Brian told them the basics of his early life but focused on Cap and Angie.

"They are a great couple," Justin said.

"You've already met them?"

"Yes, they had us for dinner."

Brian smiled at Justin, "He made a good impression as always."

"Let's sit, the food is ready."

The next hour they ate and chatted. Brian realized Justin was right. He really liked Justin's family. Molly was bright and as quick as Justin, and Jennifer was what everyone wanted in a mother, but more importantly, as a friend. As the meal finished Molly started whispering with Justin.

"Molly, why don't you take your brother out back and you two can talk. Brian will help me clear the table."

Justin looked at Brian questioningly and he smiled, "That sounds like a great idea." He draped an arm around Jenn's shoulders and said, "Do I have questions!"

Justin walked over and kissed his mom's cheek and then gave Brian a kiss. Brian wrapped his free arm around Justin's waist and lengthened the kiss a few moments. He didn't make it uncomfortably long. Brian let him go, winking playfully before Justin and Molly walked out to the back.

"We'll bring dessert and coffee out in a bit," Jenn said as they left the house.

Once her children were outside Brian and Jenn began to clear the table. Brian loaded the dishwasher as Jenn put leftovers away. It only took a few moments for Jenn to start talking. "So Brian, tell me what your intentions are with my son." She looked at Brian's stunned face and started to laugh. "I have always wanted to say that." Brian's relief was obvious. "But, seriously, Justin doesn't make attachments. The fact he mentioned you to both me and Molly and now has brought you here, is so unlike him. I just wanted you to know that. My very self assured and successful son can do anything except believe he is worthy of happiness. You make him happy." 

"Jenn," Brian shut the dishwasher and took one of her hands, "I want you to know I would never hurt him. I know we have only known each other a little while but I see how special he is. I have never felt like this before. I hope I haven't pushed him too fast."

"It may be quick, but I think the feeling is mutual."

"I don't know if you can answer this but, I feel like he is keeping something from me.  I know he has a good job and wait until you see what he made Molly for her birthday, but it just seems like he is hiding something."               

"I don't push Justin. I don't have that right. He was basically abandoned but he still had the heart to come back to us." 

Brian put his arms around Jenn and softly said, "Justin knows you did all you could. He doesn't blame you for anything." After a few moments Brian said, "Sounds like the coffee is done."

"Can you get the cups down?" She pointed to a cabinet, "And I'll get the dessert out."             

 

"How does it feel to be nearly done with college?"

"Exciting and scary at the same time."

"Are you planning to stay around here?"

"Yes, I like California and I can't leave Mom. I think it would be fun to do some traveling. Do you know of a job for me?"

"The scholarship trust that helped with your schooling is getting bigger and I might be able to use some help, if you think that sounds interesting. I could give them your information. They wanted to open an office on the west coast. You could be a part of that."

"Would I get to work with you?"

"Of course. I would come about three or four times a year and we would talk at least once a week."

"What would I be doing?" 

"You would be managing some of the accounts. You would read through applications and decide what ones were worth moving on. You have a good sense for people. This job takes heart and smarts and you have both."

"I like that idea. Can I think about it?"

"Of course." Justin hugged her.

"Now, this gorgeous man you brought home, when did you know you loved him?"

"Love? Molly we have only known..."

"Don't lie to me. You just said I was good at reading people."

"I have to admit, I have never felt like this about anyone before. We both grew up fast and had a few run ins when we were young."

"I am so glad you realized that wasn't going to get you anywhere. I don't know if I could handle not seeing you."

Justin felt guilty. If Molly knew he was the only contributor to the trust and how he made the money, she would be devastated. 

"Dessert, anyone?" Brian said as he and Jenn walked out. Brian carried a tray and empty mugs while Jenn carried a pot of fresh coffee. Jenn poured the coffee and Justin and Brian sat next to each other while Jenn and Molly sat in chairs on the other side of a low serving table. Brian kissed Justin's cheek before leaning over and taking a plate for each of them, handing one to Justin. 

Molly told Jenn about Justin's job offer as they ate the rich chocolate and cream layered with moist cake and berries. "This is so good," Brian said as he ate the last bite. "I think we will need to take a run on the beach tomorrow before doing anything else." He ran his hand along Justin's thigh as he relaxed back.

Justin turned to him and kissed him, "Oh, I might be able to think of another way to burn off the excess calories," he said and then flushed, remembering they were with his mom and sister, not on their own. "I must be getting tired. We are three hours ahead of you."

"Justin, please help me bring this stuff in and we can get a nightcap for everyone." Jenn held out her hand and Justin stood and took it but then slipped his arm around her waist.

As he opened the door he said, "I'm sorry, Mom. I..."

"I was young once, and if your father would have looked like him, I would have never left the asshole." Justin smiled. His mom didn't swear very often but every time her ex was mentioned she couldn't stop herself. "I like him, sweetheart. I like him very much."

Justin hugged her tightly but didn't say anything for a minute then said, "Mom, so do I but I am not sure I am ready for this. I have a plan and this isn't supposed to happen for about ten years. I just don't think..."

"Honey, stop thinking just once and let your heart take the lead."

"Mom," before Justin could say more, Brian and Molly walked in.

"It is starting to get gusty out there. You better put the top up on the car," Molly said.

"Actually, I am really tired. I think we should just go back to the hotel." Justin glanced at Jenn and she smiled.

"I am sure the two of you are tired. What are the plans for tomorrow?"

"How about we come over around 11:00 and then we can decide what to do for the day." Justin kissed Molly's cheek, "And you get to choose what we do for dinner. It is your birthday party."

"Anywhere?"

"Yes, Mol, anywhere. Now, we'll see you in the morning."

Together they got the top up on the car just in time. The heavens opened up and it poured. 

Justin looked over the top of the car and then he rushed around the car and flung himself into Brian's arms. Justin's mouth found Brian's and heat shot through both of them. "I love you, Brian. I have never felt like this before. I can't imagine living without you but I'm not sure you'll feel the same way later so I tried not to love you. I tried, but it didn't work. I can't not love you!"

"Justin, will you get in the car? You're getting soaked." Justin snapped out of his daze and got in the car. "Where did you go? You looked a thousand miles away."

"Sorry, I was just thinking about Molly turning 21. We missed so much time together. I want this to be a perfect day for her." Justin pulled out of the drive and headed back to the hotel.

"Did you really offer her a job?"

"The trust is looking for someone else and I know we would work well together. I think it would be good for both of us."

They were quiet the rest of the way to the hotel and walked in, arms around each others' waists. They both got out of their damp clothes and slipped on t-shirts and shorts. Once they settled in next to each other, Brian pulled Justin close, "What happened out on the driveway?" He kissed his temple. "You seemed very far away." 

"I guess I just was thinking about a lot of things. Molly isn't little anymore and it would be great if she worked with me, but then I started wondering if I should have done that. I know she could get a job in almost any company. Maybe she'll hate it and be afraid to tell me because she doesn't want to disappoint me."

Brian's hand traveled under the hem of the shirt, wanting to feel his skin. "I don't think you have that kind of relationship. She'd tell you. Just like I'd tell you when I wanted to make love with you." Brian's hand went below the waistband of the shorts and said, "I want to make love with you, Justin." Brian rolled so he had Justin's shoulder pinned to the mattress as his fingers wrapped around Justin's cock. 

Justin wrapped his arms around Brian's neck. "I want you to love me."

Brian caught the difference. Justin didn't say he wanted to make love, although that was implied. Justin wanted Brian's love. He was willing to do anything to earn Justin's in return. He could feel Justin responding to his touch and moved to position himself. Justin put his ankles over Brian's shoulders and Brian entered him as he claimed Justin's mouth. Buried deep in his heat, he focused on Justin's mouth and neck. He didn't move below the waist but it wasn't long before Justin began to move toward him, letting him know it was time to move. Brian kept it slow, and as the passion peaked for both of them they tumbled slowly down the other side, holding each other tightly until both had come back to earth and then Brian tucked in behind Justin and they were soon sound asleep.

The sky was just lightening, when Brian said, "You awake?"

"Ya," Justin rolled over into Brian's arms. "The time difference messes with me."

"So what do you expect Molly will want to do today?"

"I really don't know." He kissed Brian's chin. "She might want to do something outside. It is supposed to be a great day. She might want to go to a beach somewhere or take a trip to San Francisco. That could be fun."

"You're right. There is a lot to do there."

"But, if I had to guess, she'll want to stay around here."

"It doesn't matter. Your family gets to be together."

"You're right."

Brian's mouth ran along his shoulder, "Does your dad ever show up or contact her?"

"It has been a few years, as far as I know. When she was young I reminded him to send a birthday gift and a Christmas present."

"Of course you did. You are such a good brother."

"I'm really not, Brian. You really don't know who I am."

"Well, why don't you tell me who you really are?"

"Not this weekend. This weekend is for Molly and for fun. Next weekend, when we are in the mountains, we will have time to talk about all that."

"You know, no matter what you tell me, I'll still love you." Brian's hand wandered over Justin's flesh.

Justin grasped Brian's face and kissed him. Justin's feelings flowed from him to Brian. He then said, "Do you think the hot tub and pool is open?"

"I think it said it opened at 6:00 so by the time we get down there, it will be."

"Let's go. A dip in the pool and then the hot tub to loosen some muscles."

"I could use that and I could use a little exercise to work off that meal last night."

"Brian, you always look great. You always will."

"I'll have to look good with you by my side," he said as he got out of bed and pulled his trunks out of his bag as he moved into the bathroom.

 

Brian and Justin spent time in the pool and spa and then had a light breakfast up in the suite. Molly had texted while they were out of the room. She said, ‘Be here at 10:00. Dress for hiking. You will have time to go back and change before dinner.'

"Hope you are ready for hiking," Justin commented after reading the message out loud.

Brian slipped his arms around Justin, "There are better ways to work up a sweat." His tongue traveled down Justin's neck.

"We might have time for a shower and a, um, quick workout."

"Damn, I love you!" He swatted Justin's ass and they both rushed to the bathroom.

 

They pulled up to the house at 10:05. "You're late!" Molly called as she and Jenn walked out. "We're taking Mom's SUV. Brian, help Mom load. I need to talk to Justin." Molly grabbed Justin and drug him to the side of the house. 

Brian stood with a grin on his face. Jenn smiled, "Sorry. She really does have manners." Jenn handed Brian a cooler bag and she carried another bag that had food in it.

"Jenn, Molly's reaction made me happier than you could know."

"Why is that?"

"Because it made me feel like I'm part of the family." Brian set the cooler in the back of the vehicle and took the bag from her and set it down next to it.

"Is that a possibility? Will you be part of the family?"

"It is early, Jenn, but if I had my way, I'd already be scheduling a date." 

Jenn hugged him, "Just be careful with my son. I know he is a grown man but he will always be my boy."

"I'd rather kill myself than to see him hurt."

"I can see that, but don't do that. That would also hurt him."

 

"Molly, what's got you wound up?"

"It's Dad. He emailed me. I'm surprised he even remembered it was my birthday. You didn't remind him, did you?"

He put his hands on her shoulders, "I haven't had any contact with him since you graduated from high school. I was already worried he might be around for your graduation."

"No, he won't be there. I'm going to tell him not to contact me again. I am going to close down the email account he uses. He has never helped me with anything in my life." Molly's voice was strong but it wobbled slightly.

Justin pulled her close and kissed her head. "I'm so sorry, Molly.  He is such an ass."

"I'm good. Really, I am. Let's go! We are going to hike a trail and have a picnic lunch."

Justin took her hand, "Well, let's go!" 

 

Justin drove with Molly sitting up front to navigate while Brian and Jenn sat in the back. It was about an hour hike but it wasn't a hard hike. It was a gentle incline most of the time. They took turns carrying the lunch bags, but Brian and Justin had them most of the time. By the time they arrived at the spot Molly had chosen, they were all ready for some rest and food. The view was spectacular. They could see the ocean in one direction and a valley with rolling hills the other way. 

After spreading a couple blankets out, they shared the meal. They had fruit, chips, and sandwiches, with cookies for dessert. There was plenty of water for everyone to keep hydrated.  Brian and Justin stretched out on one of the blankets while Molly responded to birthday texts and Jenn checked up on some work emails.

Brian and Justin lay close, talking softly. "Maybe next year Molly and Jenn can come to Pennsylvania for her birthday or even New York City."

"So you see us together next year?"

"Sunshine, I see us together in 50 years. I wish you would tell me what is holding you back, because you know as well as I do how great we are together."

"Can we just enjoy it for now? If you feel the same way after our trip to the cabin, we can start looking forward." Justin kissed him and then dropped his head on Brian's chest and listened to his heart beat as he drifted off. He pictured Brian much older sitting in a backyard and he was sitting next to him. This would work out. It had to. This was meant to be.

 

It was about 4:30 when Brian and Justin returned to the hotel. It had been an enjoyable day. Brian loved Justin's family.  Molly was young and had all the hope for the future someone that age had. Jenn was the perfect mom, a great mix of responsibility, as well as fun. He was sure Molly always knew her mom was there for her.

"Earth to Kinney!" Justin said as they took the elevator up to their suite.

He pulled Justin close, "I was just trying to decide who I loved more, you or your mom and sister." Brian's hand moved to Justin's ass as his mouth lowered. As Justin stretched to meet his lips the elevator stopped and the door opened.

"Well, hello!" A good looking young man who worked for the hotel stood there. He whistled softly. "You aren't looking for a third are you?"

"Sorry," Justin smiled at him. They separated and, as they walked on either side of him, Brian winked at Justin and they both kissed one of his cheeks and then reached for each other's hands as they walked to the suite.

"We have time to try out that big tub don't we?" Brian asked as he stripped off his shirt.

"I definitely need to clean up." He pulled his shirt off, too. "I think I brought along a lot of the trail." He moved into the bathroom and started the water and then started undressing the rest of the way. Brian walked in already naked and stepped in, sinking into the water with a sigh. Justin followed him in and sat in the opposite direction. "This is a big tub. I don't know if I've ever been in one like this."

"It is almost like a lounge. I think these were more popular in the 70's but I am not complaining." Brian took Justin's foot and began to massage it, adding pressure on the arch. He saw Justin cringe a little. "Too much?"

"No, not at all. It feels amazing." Justin laid his head back and closed his eyes.

"Did you manage to get reservations for dinner?" Brian asked as his hands rubbed Justin's calves.

"Ya, we're set. Molly is going to be surprised. We are going to the place that she mentioned but knew we couldn't get a reservation anymore."

"So how did you manage that?" Brian switched to Justin's other foot.

"I had the reservations made over two months ago."

"How'd you manage that? You didn't decide to come until about ten days ago."

"I reserved a table for four every Saturday for a month. Once we had the date settled I canceled all the rest. It just took a little money for them to do it for me."

"You are the best brother I have ever met. I'm glad Molly realizes it." Brian let go of the foot and began to move up Justin's body. He kissed him deeply when he got to his mouth. "I think we will hold off on that until we get back tonight."

"That's a good idea." Justin's hand moved down Brian's chest and tangled his fingers in Brian's pubic hair for just a moment. "I hate to leave already tomorrow. We have tickets on a 10:00 am flight."

"No private plane?" Brian said as he sat next to Justin now.

"No. George's pilot needed to get back so we will say goodbye tonight."

Brian pulled Justin into his arms. "That has to be hard for you."

"Yes, but not as bad as it used to be. There are video calls and I can afford to fly out now." He gently bit Brian's chin and smiled at him. "We better get moving. We have to wear our suits tonight."

"Will Molly dress up?"

"Mom will make sure she dresses well. She actually bought her a dress that she has wanted for a long time so she will definitely wear that." He stood up and offered his hand to Brian. Together they stepped out of the tub.

At 6:00 pm Brian and Justin stepped onto the elevator. They had been surprised that the suits they wore were nearly identical. The major difference was Brian was wearing a simple white button down while Justin's had a hint of blue and a very subtle blue stripe. As the doors opened somewhere on the floor below, the same man was standing there. He brought his hands up to his heart and said, "Go on without me. My heart and eyes can't handle it."

Brian and Justin had to laugh the rest of the way down. Justin had Molly's gift in a small bag and held it in his hand. Brian slipped an arm around his waist and said, "She is going to love it." They walked out the front door and there was a limo waiting for them. The driver opened the door for them and they both got in the backseat before the car pulled out into traffic.

"I'm glad we can enjoy ourselves tonight. This makes it so much nicer for us." Justin squeezed Brian's hand.

 

As Justin expected, Molly was wearing her new dress and when she realized where they were eating, she nearly hugged him to unconsciousness. The rest of the evening went as well. She loved his gift and she even gave him a couple suggestions for the line he would now be starting.

The food couldn't have been any better, and since Justin had told them it was Molly's birthday,  They brought out a cake with candles but after she blew them out, she stood and looked at Brian. "Dance with me?"

"I'd be honored," he said as he led her out to the dance floor. It was a slower song and Brian held her close enough for them to talk. "I have a feeling you have something to say to me."

"I knew this is the only way I could talk to you alone since you are leaving tomorrow."

"I'm glad I met you, Molly. I hope I'll see you more when you start working with Sunshine."

"Sunshine? I think I heard you call him that once before. Where did that come from?"

"He brightens my life. Molly, do you know what he's hiding?"

"No. But I know he has his secrets. It's because of our asshole father. Justin bore the worst of that and I am not sure what he did to get through it." She stepped a little closer and kissed his cheek, "Brian, whatever it is or was, please hear him out. Understand the situation."

"You sound like he has told you some things."

"I really don't. All I know is he is the best brother imaginable and I don't want him hurt. I know you love him and I can tell you, he's worth anything that he may have done."

"I love him, Molly. I don't plan to go anywhere unless he tells me to."

"That's all I needed to hear. Now, I am going to dance with my brother before we head home.  Mom likes to dance." She said over her shoulder as they walked back to the table.

As Brian and Jenn danced, having about the same conversation he had with Molly, she was dancing with Justin. "Justin, you aren't going to chase this one off, so tell him everything you have going on in your life and tell him you love him already! I know you do."

"I hope it is that simple, Mol. I wasn't sure I was ready for something permanent but I guess sometimes we don't choose the time."

"You better tell me when you make it official."

"Molly, I don't know if I even want to get married."

"Justin, making it official just means you know it is the real thing."

"I will Molly. So do you really like the gift?"

"Bro, that is a work of art. I can't believe I have the original prototype for something that will be mass produced."

"I have to find a producer for them first, but I have a company that has been asking me to do something like this, so I am guessing they will take the line on."

"You deserve all of this, Justin." She kissed his cheek. "Thank you for making this such a special birthday."

"You deserve it, Molly. You are so beautiful and smart."

"This from my gay brother who is one of the smartest people I have ever met." They finished the song and Molly said, "It is time to go eat some cake and then go home. You have a flight in the morning and I am going out with friends in the afternoon."

 

There were hugs and kisses as the limo dropped Molly and Jenn off and then Brian and Justin were driven back to the hotel. Brian gave the driver a tip before they went back to the suite. Brian could tell Justin was deep in thought so he let him think. When they both managed to get packed and had everything ready for the morning flight, they fell into bed.

Brian came up behind him and pulled him close. "I love you, Justin. Let's get some sleep."

"I have other things planned before we do any sleeping." Justin turned over and immediately moved down Brian's body and took him into his mouth.

"Who knew? I seem to be awake, too."

For the next two hours they pleasured each other, until they fell asleep in exhaustion, arms and legs entwined feeling content and ready to face the world together.