- Text Size +
-

Damn, I look hot tonight, I thought as I walked into Woody's bathroom and checked myself in the mirror. I mean, I always look hot, but tonight I looked extremely hot. In fact, I looked fabulous. Maybe being a father has its perks after all, though that would probably require me to actually act like one. I should probably stop by the dykes' house tomorrow.



And I should definitely wear this black shirt more often, it makes my biceps look better than ever. Well, considering how much money I spent on it, I'd be really pissed if it didn't. Speaking of pissing, I probably shouldn't be testing my bladder.



If there's one (and only) thing I really appreciate about being able to take a leak next to another guy, it's the fact that I get to see if he's worth giving him my phone number. But unfortunately, the guy next to me really wasn't. I mean, I have dildos bigger than that. Well, not that it matters because my ass isn't open to the public, but I'm seriously not interested in playing with dicks that small. Didn't you hear? Small things are a choking hazard.



God, I need a beer. And maybe a few shots of vodka. And some pill wouldn't be bad either. But probably not all at once... unless I want Michael to plan my funeral. Speaking of Michael, where the fuck is he? I need my drinking buddy.



"Hey, what can I get you?" the bartender asked as I leaned against the bar.



You, I thought immediately, eyeing him up and down. But I managed to control myself and just ordered a beer.



Not that I wouldn't enjoy fucking him because he looked more than fuckable. And I could definitely imagine those big ass juicy lips working on my dick and asshole. But he just looked dangerously young. Not that there's anything wrong with that considering I'm twenty-eight - alright, twenty-nine, which is still very young - but the last time (which was a week ago by the way) I was stupid enough to fuck someone "young", it turned out he was only seventeen. And that wasn't even the worst part, it was the fact that he was stickier than cum. I really thought I would never get rid of him.... and honestly? I'm still not sure I was successful.


But seriously, what the hell was that kid thinking? That he could just barge into my life like a goddamn tornado and turn it upside down? That just because I made his first time special and gave him an unforgettable night of pleasure, we're suddenly some fucking hetero couple? That I owe him anything? Shit! I seriously have better things to do than deal with a seventeen year old boy who has decided it's time to start discovering the magic of having a dick up his ass.



But I still cannot believe he actually showed up at my door unannounced and interrupted my plans with Mr. Goodfuck. I literally was about to murder him… but seeing his face when I told him I wasn't what he was looking for made me feel things I didn't even know I was capable of feeling. I mean, he just looked so hurt. Of course I did the right thing, he needed to understand that we were done, but I wish I never had to be in that situation in the first place.



And on top of that, Michael had the audacity to tell me that the twink was my responsibility because I fucked him... well, fuck that! I fucked him once, okay twice, but that doesn't change anything. My responsibility is only to myself.



But fuck! Why can't I stop thinking about him? Why do I even care what the kid says or thinks? I had so many tricks but none of them made me feel like he did. There's just something about him and I can't quite put my finger on what it is... I don't know if it's that perfectly shaped bubble butt or his blue eyes that almost make me want to drown in them or just his overall cuteness... well the point is, I just can't get him out of my head. Or my dick for that matter, which twitches just thinking about him. And it really drives me crazy.



God, Kinney, you're so damn pathetic. It's over. The kid is gone. Everything is back to normal. Life is good. There is no need to analyze anything anymore. The only thing you need now is a drink or two, someone to fuck and one hell of an orgasm. Easy-peasy.



Oh finally, Michael's here... and he's looking miserable as usual. I wonder what he's going to complain about this time. Don't get me wrong, I love him to death and would do anything for him, but he can really get on my nerves sometimes. And I'm sure the feeling is mutual. Although I am a total sweetheart.



"Hey Mikey," I gave him our usual kiss which usually cheers him up but this time it didn't seem to have that effect. "Wow, who pissed you off?"



"I don't wanna talk about it," he snapped. But I know him too well to know that he can never keep anything to himself. "I hate my job. Everyone thinks I'm in love with Tracy. They're practically planning our wedding. Assholes."



"Maybe you should just tell them you love cock… especially up your ass."



"Yeah, right," he rolled his eyes. "I'm going to get a beer."



"Careful, the bartender looks delicious tonight," I pushed my tongue against my cheek and smiled.



Michael just chuckled, but didn't seem to share my enthusiasm. Well, at least until he came back from the bar with his beer.



"You're right, he really is delicious," he laughed and sat down.



"I know," I nodded and rolled my lips in.



"I'm surprised you're not fucking him right now."



I was about to laugh, but suddenly I felt really pathetic. He was right, I should be fucking the bartender! But instead all I can think about is some fucking twink who annoyed the living shit out of me. This seriously can't get any worse.



"Where's your kid by the way?" Michael asked.



"He's only a week old, so I'm pretty sure it's not a good idea to take him to a bar just yet. I assume he's getting his drink from Lindsay's boob right now," I laughed at the thought.



"I meant Justin."



Okay, I was wrong, it actually can get way worse. "Fuck you Michael," I barked.



"Hey, I'm just asking."



"You're asking too much. The kid is gone for good… okay? I'm done with him."



"That's good to know. He was really annoying. Next time just don't fuck a high schooler."



"Duly noted."



"I'm really glad you got rid of him."



"You and me both."



Well, that didn't sound very... convincing. I mean, I'm happy he's gone because he really was annoying... but why is it so damn hard to stop thinking about him? Why can't he just leave my fucking brain alone?



Fuck, I really need someone to suck me off. That will help.



Okay, you look hot. And luckily you're not blond and you definitely look older than 17. God, I still can't believe I fucked a seventeen year old... and the worst part is, I would do it again. Well, not happening.



"Where are you going?" Michael wondered as I stood up.



So I raised my brows and nodded towards the guy who's going to suck me off tonight and hopefully more than that.



"Oh," Michael chuckled, but I could see it in his eyes... he wasn't happy about it. Grow up, Mikey, just fucking grow up already. "Have fun."



"Always do," I smirked and finished the rest of my beer before heading over to my toy for the night. And as usual I worked my magic and the guy basically begged me to fuck him. He was all over me and we hadn't even left the bar yet. A little foreplay never hurt anyone, right?



"God, I can't wait to get my mouth on your cock," he moaned into my ear.



I was about to say that it was time to go then, but time (and my heart) stopped the moment I looked at the door. God, what the fuck is he doing here? I'm pretty sure it's a school night and I'm even more sure I was clear that we were done.



Is it possible that he's here just to get a drink and hit on someone? Well, he can do that. I mean if anyone is willing to buy him one because he obviously can't do it himself (seventeen... really Brian?) and I'd be more than happy to let someone else have the pleasure of dealing with this twink. Just please leave me out of it.



Wait, what is he wearing? I mean, he looks good. In fact, he looks better than just good... he's fucking hot. I would just rip his clothes off and then... oh, stop it and pull yourself together, Kinney. You're not going down that road again. It doesn't matter that those jeans look amazing on him. Or that his messy hair makes him look...



"You're so fucking hot... I wanna cum all over you."



Shit, I totally forgot about you. Anyway, that sounds like a good plan for tonight. Guess it really is time to go.



"He's here! I can't believe it! Little shit," Michael suddenly came up to me and informed me as if I didn't already know.



"Yeah, I noticed," I replied, not hiding my annoyance.



"Well? What are you going to do about it?"



"Why should I do anything?" I arched my eyebrows. Like really? Why is it my problem? I've already done my part by getting rid of him.



"Because he shouldn't be here!"



"He's not doing anything, Michael. Just leave him alone."



Shit, I just surprised myself, but hey... it's the truth, he's not doing anything wrong. And hopefully it will stay that way.



But of course, Michael immediately gasped in disbelief. "Seriously?"



"Yes, Michael, seriously."



He just shook his head and went to sit back at the table, pouting. Other times it would probably make me laugh, but right now it was the last thing I needed. Of course I wasn't too happy to have the kid back, especially looking like that, but as long as he's not bothering me, he can do whatever the fuck he wants. After all, he doesn't answer to me, and if he wants to be out on a school night and hit on older guys, that's his problem.



"So are we going to your place or what?" the guy I'm supposed to be fucking right now asked, obviously a little frustrated.



"Uh, yeah, we can defini..."



Fuck! What the hell are you doing, kid? This is the last guy on earth you want to talk to. And he's way older than you... even me! Christ, couldn't you just stay home and do your homework, for fuck's sake!



"So?" he arched his brows in anticipation.



"Uh... how about a beer first?" I asked, grinning. I can't just leave now and let the kid get himself murdered tonight. Although I have a feeling that I will be the one to murder him.

-
Chapter End Notes:
This should be a very short and very simple story (with some porn included;)) around 3-4 chapters I guess... hope you like it!