- Text Size +
Now that I had dealt with the "twink stuff" - whatever the fuck that meant - it was time to focus on my needs. The problem was that no guy seemed to interest me enough to even bother getting into his pants. Not that they weren't hot or fuckable, but they simply weren't him. And before you ask, no I don't fucking know what exactly it was about him that made me want him so much. I mean, I've fucked every type of trick you can imagine with dicks of all sizes, circumcised or not, had sex in the weirdest places, and experienced so many orgasms I couldn't even count, with so many guys that I'm sometimes surprised my dick still works. And not once have I had the urge to see my one-night stand a second time. But for some fucked up reason, I couldn't get that annoying seventeen year old completely inexperienced kid out of my head. It was like the more I tried to push him away, the more I wanted him near me. But I was more than determined to ignore that feeling and just go on with my life. Because there was simply no other option.



"This night sucks, and not in a good way," I complained and sat down at the table with Michael and Emmett. But I didn't like the look Michael was giving me. "What?" I barked.



"I don't know, it's just that saving your high school lover from a pig named Steve sounds pretty interesting to me."



I immediately shot Emmett a pissed off look. "This is my cue to use the ladies room, so excuse me." Honeycutt smiled and quickly disappeared. Which was a really smart move.



"Stop giving me that look," I snapped at Michael.



"What look?" He raised his eyebrow in amusement. "Guess I'm just surprised you care so much about that little shit."



"I don't," I gritted my teeth.



"Mmhmm," he hummed, looking like he wasn't buying it, which made me even more irritated.



"I fucking don't," I repeated angrily. "I just did him a favor, that's it. The kid doesn't need to start therapy at 17 because he picked the wrong guy to fuck."



Michael scoffed, shaking his head. "And since when is that your fucking problem?"



"Weren't you the one who said he was my responsibility because I fucked him?"



Christ, why did I just say that?!



"Yeah, and I remember you being pretty pissed about it."



Yeah, and I had a goddamn right to be pissed. So why am I bringing it up now? So stupid! Now I just have to play it cool.



"And here we are, for some reason I felt responsible to save his ass, but now that it's over can we just move on and stop talking about him before I get a fucking headache?"



Michael nodded, but of course he didn't seemed very happy, but I didn't give a shit, I just needed to forget the twink even existed, though when I moved my head and saw him standing leaning against the bar out of the corner of my eye I knew it was going to be quite a challenge.



God, he just looked so lost. Like a damn puppy. I mean, puppies weren't my thing, I wasn't the type of person to rescue one from a shelter, but this puppy made me want to take him home.



Christ, I wasn't that drunk, was I? Of course not, because I wasn't drunk at all. I was just completely brainwashed. So yeah, I needed booze. Lots of it. The problem was, that would require me to move to the bar where he was. And that was simply not a good idea.



So plan B was to fuck. Just fuck him out of my brain. That should work. I mean, hopefully. So I went after the first guy I laid eyes on.



"Hey," he smiled lustfully as I approached him, his voice deep and sexy.



I cleared my throat, my fingertips dancing on his biceps. "This is your lucky night."



"Oh, really?"



"Mmmm," I hummed, putting my lips to his ear. "Because I'm going to fuck you. Hard."



He practically growled, pressing himself against me. "Guess I'm a lucky guy then."



I smiled, giving him a slight nod before feeling his cock through his pants. I needed to be sure he was worth wasting my time with. And thankfully, it seemed we had a winner.



"So are you ready for a fun night?" I bit my lip.



"Fuck yeah," he nodded eagerly.



But I had one last question. "You're not 17 are you?" I laughed, trying to make it sound like a joke, but in reality I needed to check, because one never knows. And to be fair, he looked pretty young.



"No," he replied, letting out an amused laugh, probably finding my question odd. "I'm 24."



"Thank God," I muttered.



"Now that you know the size of my dick and my age, can we finally go fuck?"



"I don't see why not," I rolled my lips in, already imagining all the things I was going to do to him.



I mean, I'd rather do those things to one particular blond, but... fuck, stop it! Not again. Just go fuck your brains out. You know you need it.



But of course, that would probably be too much to ask.



"That's it." Michael appeared out of nowhere. "Either you get rid of him or I will."



"Sorry?" I looked at him, confused. "Can't you see I'm a little busy?"



"I don't care! That little asshole is talking to my mother!"



"So?"



Like seriously, why should I care? Not to mention this was the second time he'd interrupted me trying to get laid.



"So I don't want him here! You said earlier that he wasn't doing anything and to leave him alone, well now he's bothering my mother. So fucking tell him to leave."



There were times when I really felt the urge to strangle Michael, and this was definitely one of those moments, but unfortunately I also knew that the reason the kid was even here was because I had fucked him, and as much as I hated to admit it, it probably meant that I was responsible for getting rid of him - even though I'd already tried, but obviously failed - and to be honest, I really needed him to go so I wouldn't go completely insane from having him in my sights.



"You owe me. Big time." I grunted.



Michael rolled his eyes. "Just get rid of him for God's sake."



"I'll be right back," I smiled apologetically at the guy, hoping he wouldn't find someone else to fuck. But I couldn't blame him if he did, I really sucked today. And all because of a fucking teenager.



Taking a few deep breaths and mentally preparing myself, I made my way to him. But from what I could see, Debbie didn't seem to mind talking to him, and his smile basically lit up the room, but that simply didn't change what I had to do for my own good. It just couldn't go on like this.



"Shouldn't you be home in bed?"



He immediately turned to me with a smile. "You're here."



"I'm an adult and I don't have school tomorrow," I replied annoyed. "Stop bothering Debbie and just go home."



"He's not bothering me," Debbie quickly defended him, forcing me to glare at her. "He's a sweetheart."



"See," he smiled, looking very pleased. "I'm a sweetheart."



"Well, go be a sweetheart somewhere else."



"Don't be an asshole, Kinney."



"Stay out of it, Deb." I snapped, and turned back to the twink. "Go home," I repeated more firmly.



"I just thought that maybe we could..."



"There's no fucking we and I'm pretty sure we've already talked about it so I don't know how many more times I'm going to have to repeat it for you to get it through your thick head."



God, the look on his face. Why do I feel so bad? I mean, this is the right thing to do. The sooner he realizes he's wasting his (and mine) time, the better. But... no, no fucking but!



"Just go away, Justin."



"Wow, you know my name, that probably means something," he smiled teasingly at me.



And for a second I almost smiled back. Almost.



"It means you're an annoying little shit, so do me a fucking favor and get the fuck out of my life."



His smile quickly disappeared and before I knew it, so did he. And I immediately felt an uncomfortable feeling in the pit of my stomach. Even though I knew it had to be done.


"I hope you're proud of yourself." Deb looked at me with disappointment in her eyes and walked away.



But the thing was, I actually did him a favor. He obviously had different ideas about life and I simply wasn't the one to give him what he wanted. Because I had absolutely no interest in mixing sex with feelings. So as much as I hated hurting him, I really hoped he got the message this time.



"You're still here," I was surprised to find the guy where I left him. Not sure if he was that desperate, but I was really glad he stayed. Now I needed him to distract me even more.



"Well, you promised me a fun night, so..." He gave me a horny smile.



"I sure did," I smiled back, squeezing his firm ass. "Then I guess we should head over to my place."



He nodded approvingly, clearly horny and excited as hell. I mean, how many times does one get lucky enough to spend the night with me? Right, only once in a lifetime. The way it should be. And Justin's already been lucky enough to experience it, so time to move on. Christ, why do I keep making this about him? Okay, let's go fuck.



"Fuck," I muttered when I saw the weather outside. It was pouring rain. Not that I was made of sugar, but I looked hot and I wanted to keep it that way. "We'll have to move very quickly to my car," I informed him with a smile.



"The faster the better... because I really need you to fuck me."



I huffed a laugh and then didn't stop until we were comfortably seated in my car, the rain had probably messed up my hair and my clothes were slightly wet too, but I could live with that. Not to mention that I could see the guy's hard nipples under his shirt. At least the rain was good for something.



"Great car."



"Thanks, I know," I replied, putting the key in the ignition.



"Ever fucked in it?"



I paused with a smile before pulling the key back out and turning to him. "I like the way your mind works. So... creative."



"You have no idea," he licked his lips.



"Oh, I think I do." With that, I roughly dug my fingers into his hair and pulled him close, kissing him hard.



And his hand quickly found its way to my crotch, rubbing me. "You're so fucking hard."



"Mmm, I think you know what to do with that," I said suggestively.



Hs eyes immediately darkened and soon he unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out, giving it a few firm strokes before taking it into his mouth, sucking hard.



"Shit," I groaned and threw my head back. He was good, I mean, I've had better, but I couldn't complain.



I wonder if Justin ever sucked a dick. Probably not. But something tells me he'd be good at it.



Christ, what the fuck are you doing, Kinney? Concentrate! Your dick is currently being sucked and that's all you should care about.



"Everything okay?" He looked up at me, probably sensing that I wasn't completely relaxed.



"Yeah," I nodded. "Get back to it."



He smiled and took my cock back into his mouth.



I closed my eyes and tried to clear my mind, forbidding myself any thoughts about that little asshole. And surprisingly it was actually working, I was really starting to get into it, my breathing was getting heavier and my cock was throbbing... and then there was a knock on the window.



"Fuck!" I yelled, not just because of the knock, but because the guy fucking bit me.



"Sorry!" He quickly apologized.



But I was furious. Because behind that window was none other than that blond idiot! I immediately pulled the window down, raging. "What the fuck do you want?"



"I was just hoping you could give me a ride... it's raining, in case you hadn't noticed."



I gasped, literally gasped. Was he kidding? "Well, in case you hadn't noticed, I was just getting my dick sucked."



"Sorry," he smiled innocently, but it was almost like he didn't even give a shit. "So?"



"This isn't happening," I pinched the bridge of my nose, genuinely expecting to wake up from this nightmare, but it didn't happen. "I'm not a fucking taxi driver," with that I pulled the window back up and didn't even look at him.



"Who the fuck was he?" The guy asked, clearly amused.



"One of my bad choices."



"Oh," he laughed. "Well, I hope I didn't hurt you too badly."



"I'll live."



"Great. In that case, can we pick up where we left off?" He ran his hand over my thigh.



God, I wanted so badly to say yes, just get a blowjob, then fuck him hard and head home, get a good night's sleep and get up for work in the morning in a great mood. It sounded so easy and appealing. All I had to do was say yes.



But seeing the little brat on the other side of the street completely soaked made me make another bad choice.



"Sorry, but you're going to have to find someone else to have a fun night with."



"Are you serious?" His brows shot up.



"Very."



"Fuck you!" He shouted and before I knew it, he was out of my car and slamming the door loudly.



"Fuck you too!" I shouted back. Then I pressed my forehead to the steering wheel, taking a deep breath.



Because seriously... what the fuck was I doing? It was one thing to save him from Steve, but from the rain? Not my problem that he doesn't carry a raincoat just in case. Not. My. Fucking. Problem.



God, I'm so gonna regret this!



Swearing that this was truly the last time I would ever do anything for him, I started the car and drove to the other side of the street and pulled up to the curb, rolling down the window. "Get in," I ordered.



He blinked a few times, not sure if it was because of the rain or because he couldn't believe it was happening, but he was looking at me like I was a goddamn ghost.



"What?"



"Are you deaf? I said get in," I barked.



"Why? So you can give me another speech about how I should leave you alone?"



"Justin, would you stop being a moron and get in the fucking car?"



"Wow, this is the second time you've said my name today, maybe you don't want to get rid of me as much as you think you do," he smiled at me like the little shit he was.



"You have three seconds to get in, then I'll leave you here and you can take the bus, for all I care."



"Okay, geez, you don't have to be so cranky," he climbed in and all I could think about was how much I wanted to fuck him... strangle him! "So are we going to your place?" He smiled hopefully.



"Yeah, in your dreams, smartass," I laughed. "I'm taking you home."



"No, you can't!"



"And why the fuck not?"



"Because my mom, she's... I just can't go there, all right?"



"So what the hell am I supposed to do with you?" I raised my eyebrows angrily. "Not happening," I said quickly when I saw the begging look on his face, suggesting I take him home.



"Then I guess you can just leave me here, I'll figure something out. But... can you wait until it stops raining? I'm really cold."



Don't say it, Brian, just don't fucking say it. "Fine, you can stay with me." Oh, you fucking idiot!



"Really?" His eyes immediately lit up.



"Just for tonight," I warned. "And on the couch."



"Mmhm," he nodded eagerly, almost making me laugh, but I held it back.



I then started the car, knowing I'd just made a huge mistake.
To be continued.
Taylor-Kinney is the author of 32 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Get Out of My Head... or Stay There Forever also liked 97 other stories.