- Text Size +
"Gus, hurry up or we're going be late!" Brian shouted, hoping his son would hear him and do as he was told. "And your teacher is going to give me hell once again," he muttered under his breath, sipping his coffee. "Not to mention I'm going to have to listen to the dykes what a fucking asshole I am for not getting you to school on time. Again," he continued his monologue.



"What's taking him so long?" Justin wondered, yawning and scratching the back of his head as he walked into the kitchen.



"No fucking idea. But five more minutes and I'm gonna go upstairs and throw him over my shoulder and carry him to the car whether he's ready or not."



Justin couldn't help but laugh out loud. "Just breathe okay?" hugging him tightly from behind, he rested his head on Brian's back and felt him instantly relax in his arms.



"Sorry, Sunshine, but we don't have time or privacy for that," Brian said suddenly, turning to him and looking amused.



"Huh?" the blond was clearly confused, so Brian moved his eyes down to his groin area, pointing out Justin's hard-on, which he just felt pressed against his ass. "Oh shit," Justin chuckled. "Well, I'm still very horny from what you did to me last night… I swear I can still feel that butt plug vibrating inside me. God, it was so… damn hot," he bit his lip, basically drooling.



"Yeah, it was hot," Brian agreed, giving him that seductive look that always turned Justin's legs to jelly. "But don't worry, I promise I'll take care of you as soon as possible," Brian rolled his lips in, pulling Justin closer and wrapping his arms around him.



"Mhmm," Justin smiled widely. "I'm looking forward to it."



Wishing he could just turn Justin around and pull his pants down enough to fuck him hard, Brian squeezed Justin's ass tightly, knowing it would leave a mark, "You and me both," he whispered, slowly leaning in for a kiss but of course they were interrupted before their lips even touched.



"Daddy, look what I just found!" Gus said happily, sounding almost proud.



"Great time to finally show up," Brian muttered, pulling away from Justin with a sigh. "What, buddy?" he turned to see what had gotten him so excited and his eyes immediately widened. "Jesus fucking Christ!" he exclaimed, completely horrified.



"It's a rocket ship!" Gus giggled, his small hands and eyes eagerly exploring the thing he held.



"Oh my god!" Justin yelled out, covering his eyes and looking through his fingers, hoping it wasn't actually happening. Nothing in his life had ever made him lose his erection so quickly.



"Gus, this isn't a rocket ship!" Brian said desperately, not sure what to do in a situation like this. Explaining what sex is is one thing, but this? This was a whole new level of parenting.



"No?" Gus sounded a little disappointed, but still looked very curious about the thing in his tiny hand. "What is it, then?"



"It's… it doesn't matter what it is, just please, Gus, put it down," Brian tried to speak as calmly as possible and not make any sudden movements, almost as if Gus was holding a detonator. But to be honest, Brian would much rather have Gus holding a bomb than this. Anything would be better than this.



"It's slippery," the boy giggled again, looking very amused. "And sticky. Why is it sticky?" he furrowed his brows and looked at his dad, waiting for an explanation.



And Brian immediately shot Justin a look, begging for help with his eyes. But Justin was red as a tomato and probably about to pass out from embarrassment. He was a great help as usual.



So Brian pinched the bridge his nose and took a deep breath, ready to show Gus who's in charge. "Gus, put it down," he said in a firm voice. "Or you know what, just give it to me," he took a few steps towards him, but Gus started backing away.



"No!" the boy obviously wasn't going to give up that easily.



"Gus, just give it to daddy, okay?" Justin smiled, finally trying to help a little, but Gus completely ignored him.



"What's this for?" Gus pressed the little button and the butt plug immediately started vibrating. "Wow! That's so cool!" he was very excited.



"Oh my god," Brian ran a hand down his face. "What have I ever done to you?" he looked up at the ceiling and seemed to actually be waiting for an answer.



"Can I take it with me to school?" Gus asked hopefully.



"No!" they both shouted at the same time.



"You definitely can't," Brian added, slowly losing his patience. "Now give it to me before I get really, really mad."



"I don't understand… it's a toy! Why can't I just borrow it?" Gus was obviously very upset, but then he suddenly froze as if realizing something. "Wait… is this one of those toys you told me about, Uncle Justy? The ones you use so daddy can put his penis in your butt?" he said in an almost whispering voice.



And Justin's eyes immediately widened, he didn't even dare to look at Brian. He knew he was a dead man.



And as expected, Brian turned his head in slow motion and gave Justin the most murderous look of his life. "I don't even have words to describe how horrified I am right now."



"Sorry," Justin mouthed, twisting his face in embarrassment.



"What else did you tell him?" Brian asked through gritted teeth. But Justin didn't answer and instead gave him an awkward grin. "Jesus Christ."



"Well, you wanted me to explain to him how we have sex, so… don't be mad at me."



"I'm sure I didn't want you to tell him about… our toys. And especially not what we use them for."



"What can I say? He's a curious little boy."



"Yeah, little is the key word."



"I promise to do better next time… wait, where is he?" Justin suddenly said in a panicked voice.



"What-" Brian turned his head to look at the spot where his son had been standing not even a minute ago. "You've got to be fucking kidding me!"



"Gus?" Justin tried, hoping the boy would answer, but of course that didn't happen. "Well, I think he just stole our butt plug," he chuckled.



"It's not funny, Justin."



"It kind of is," the blond rolled his lips in. "Okay, okay, I'll check upstairs, see if you can find him here."



"Oh, for fuck's sake," Brian said angrily. "We're definitely going to be late," he muttered and went to find his son (and the butt plug). But after unsuccessfully checking all the possible places Gus could be hiding, he slowly began to lose hope and decided to go upstairs to see if Justin had better luck.



"Did you find him?" Justin asked immediately.



"I was hoping you did."



"No," he shook his head. "You don't think he left the house, do you?"



"Christ," Brian's heart skipped a beat. "I didn't even think of that."



Exchanging panicked expressions, they both turned and hurried towards the stairs, but Justin suddenly stopped as they passed the hallway closet.



"What is it?" Brian asked confused.



"Did you hear that?" he said in a low voice.



"What?" Brian furrowed his brows.



"That!" Justin shouted when he heard the vibrating sound again.



Trying to hear the sound too, Brian moved closer to the closet and the relief he felt when he actually heard it was almost palpable. "Here you are!" he exclaimed as he opened the closet and saw his giggling son who was obviously still very fascinated by their butt plug. "Gus, you can't do this to us! We need to know where you are at all times."



"Sorry," he mumbled. "But Uncle Justin promised me I could borrow one of your toys. So I don't understand why you're so mean to me," he said sadly.



Brian immediately turned his head to look at Justin and gave him a death stare.



"I didn't promise that!" Justin said quickly. "I just said we'd talk about it… and I honestly thought he'd forgotten about it," he whispered the last part.



"I don't care, this is your mess, so fix it," Brian ordered.



"Uh," Justin twisted his face. "Okay, I'll try," he swallowed nervously. "Gus?"



"Yeah?" the boy looked at him.


Justin tried really hard to come up with something smart, but everything sounded completely stupid to him, so he decided to give it a different approach. "Gus, I know I told you me and your dad use these toys so he can put his penis in my butt, but do you know what that actually means?"



"What the hell are you doing?" Brian asked with a horrified expression.



"Just trust me," he replied through gritted teeth. "So do you, Gus?"



Gus didn't answer and instead just shrugged.



"Well, it means he has to put it in my butt, right?"



Gus froze, trying to process what the information actually meant. "I guess so..."



"Then I'm pretty sure you don't want to hold it in your hand, do you?"



And at that moment Brian finally began to understand what Justin was trying to do, "Yeah and you know what, Gus? Uncle Justin doesn't even wipe..."



"What the...?" Justin shot him a look, but it actually worked like magic.



"Eww," Gus immediately dropped the butt plug on the floor. "That's so disgusting, Uncle Justin. I'm going to wash my hands," the boy got up and headed straight to the bathroom.



"Well, that went... well," Brian laughed out loud.



"You know you owe me for this, right?" Justin asked with a serious expression.



"Whatever you say, honey," Brian grinned. "And now hurry up, if we're lucky, maybe he won't be that late, just fashionably late," he chuckled, making Justin roll his eyes.



---



Brian probably broke every single traffic rule trying to get Gus to school, but he didn't care, he was just glad they were finally standing in front of his classroom.



"Okay, time to go," Brian said as the door closed behind Gus, wanting to avoid his teacher at all costs.



But of course they weren't that lucky.



"Uh, Mr. Kinney, Mr. Taylor!" she called after them. "Can I talk to you for a moment?"



"Oh fuck. Here we go," Brian muttered under his breath, turning to look at her and giving her his best smile. "I'm really sorry he's late again, but I promise it won't happen again," he said, immediately feeling Justin's elbow poke him in the ribs, reminding him that he shouldn't make promises he can't keep.



"Well, that's not what this is about," she said.



"It's not?" Brian was genuinely surprised and almost smiled with relief, but the fact that she wanted to talk was enough to worry him. God, what did he do?



"And what is it about?" Justin wondered too.



"Uh, I think it's better if I just show you," she excused herself and walked into the classroom before returning with some paper. "Your son drew this yesterday," she was hesitant at first but finally showed them.



"Oh, that's so cute," Justin smiled proudly from ear to ear. "Our little Picasso. And what is it? A cactus?"



"Not exactly," she replied nervously.



Justin furrowed his brows and looked at Brian who looked like he was on the verge of laughing and having a mental breakdown at the same time. "It's cock," Brian said finally with a smile.



Justin looked back at the drawing and tilted his head. "Oh shit."



"I think it's time we call the dykes and have a little chat."



"Yeah, definitely," Justin agreed, nodding his head as he continued to look at the drawing they definitely weren't going to put on their fridge.
The End.
Taylor-Kinney is the author of 32 other stories.