- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

It's gonna get hot in here.

 

 

Being back on the dance floor with Justin felt surreal for Brian. To have him close, his body pressed tightly against him, their growing need for each other tangible.

Brian was aware they were drawing attention but their peers should be used to seeing them making up after monstrous fights. Hopefully their last break-up was going to be the last time that happened. He was looking forward to having Justin by his side for the foreseeable future - Justin and Nick.

It was a little after eleven, and the inspection had left around ten thirty. They promised to return with the official answer, but they assured Brian he had nothing to worry about. He could sleep easily that weekend.

Brian didn’t plan to sleep. All he wanted was to take Justin home and get reacquainted with his body.

They hadn’t taken any happy pill, and yet the thrill of dancing together was strumming through his veins, making Brian’s blood boil.

Justin spun into his arms when the song changed to a sinfully dirty and slow one, pressing his ass to Brian’s groin.

Rapture was an old song Brian kept in the playlist because of the sound, but the lyrics were made for this moment.

Mi amore, don't you know
My love, I want you so
Sugar, you make my soul complete
Rapture tastes so sweet

Brian grabbed one of Justin’s hips, not sure if he wanted to stall him or guide his movements. He was minutes away from taking Justin right there. He hadn’t been this horny in years.

Justin tilted his head back, resting it against Brian’s shoulder. His eyes sparkled as he looked at Brian with evident lust.

Brian wrapped his other arm around Justin’s chest, as he lowered his head to kiss him. Justin gasped into his mouth, before turning into his embrace and kissing him back with ardor.

It felt anthological for them to get back together officially in the place they had broken up.

Justin’s nose was mashed against his while their lips were pressed tightly together. When Brian opened Justin’s mouth, Justin moaned loudly, gripping Brian’s shirt in his hands.

The fierce need to have Justin naked and under him consumed Brian.

“Let’s get out of here,” he said into Justin’s ear.

Justin pulled back to stare dazed into Brian’s eyes. His irises were blown out with desire. “Yes. I need you.”

Brian guided Justin to the door with his arms around him. They were none the wiser about their friends staring after them in awe.

Justin pushed Brian against the brick wall in the alley, a hand going between his legs. His lips found Brian’s again as he started laughing, joy filling him to the core.

“I should have known we wouldn’t be able to keep pretending for much longer,” Justin said, amused.

“After our shower this morning, I could barely think of anything else the whole day.” Brian stroked Justin’s hair. “Come on.”

“I’m so hard. I need you so badly,” Justin said hotly against Brian’s chin, biting the skin there.

Brian licked Justin’s throat up to his ear. “I’m gonna fuck you all night.”

“Oh, my God!”

“Don’t come until we get home,” Brian joked, pushing Justin toward the car.

Brian focused on driving, but Justin was leaned into his space. He licked at Brian’s ear, running a hand over Brian’s chest down to his pants, squeezing his dick.

“Fuck. That feels so good.”

“Remember the time I blew you in the car?” Justin laughed.

“As much as I’d like nothing else, let’s not get pulled over for indecent exposure. I’d like to get home and plow you into the mattress.”

“Where’s your sense of adventure?”

“There’s a cruiser behind us.”

Justin glanced in his side mirror, scowling at the cop car.

#

Brian barely had the front door closed when Justin pushed him against it. Justin struggled to get Brian’s shirt unbuttoned without ripping it, and when the difficult task was achieved, his hands went to Brian’s abs while his lips latched to one of Brian’s nipples.

“Shit, Justin,” Brian groaned, keeping Justin’s head to his chest.

“God, you taste so good. I want to fucking devour you.”

Justin was so horny he was moaning while licking and touching Brian all over.

Brian opened Justin’s jeans, pushing a hand into his briefs, squeezing and tugging at his dick.

Justin bucked into Brian, his jaw going slack at how good it felt. He hadn’t been so overwhelmed by the need to be fucked in too long.

“I need to tell you something before we do this,” Justin said while kissing Brian’s throat.

“You have cobwebs up your ass.”

Justin looked up to meet Brian’s eyes, frowning. “Did you develop a case of mind-reading?”

“It’s not hard to guess. You didn’t let him fuck you the last time round, either.”

“That was different,” Justin mumbled, cupping Brian’s shoulders, keeping eye contact. “He was a bottom. Unlike the last time, I knew I would never see you again. We weren’t going to reunite since I was married to Ethan and we were supposed to live a long and happy life.”

Brian rolled his eyes. “This speech is making my dick soft.”

“We don’t want that. Besides, it looks like you already know what I wanted to say.” Justin closed the distance between them, kissing Brian’s lips.

“I’ll be gentle the first time.”

“You always were…for all our firsts.” Justin grinned.

Brian took Justin's shirt off, pushing him toward the stairs. “Now quit the chit-chat. I need you so badly, I’m going to fuck you right here in the hallway.”

“Do you think I care where you fuck me?”

“For what I have in mind we need a soft surface under you.”

On the top floor landing, Justin pushed his pants down his legs. He laughed at the scowl on Brian’s face. Before Brian could comment about the mess, Justin took Brian’s dress pants off.

Brian nudged Justin toward their bedroom with a hand behind his neck, kissing him roughly.

“I’m not gonna last even one minute,” Justin admitted.

“Just like your first time,” Brian said mockingly.

“I was seventeen, cut me some slack.”

Brian pushed Justin through the open door of their bedroom.

“You’ve made me come embarrassingly fast several times in the past, if I can recall.”

“Mmmhmmm…” Justin turned into Brian’s arms to nip at his jaw. “Some of them happened when I topped you.”

“Maybe…if you’re a good boy, I’ll let you indulge in the rare delicacy,” Brian said softly, caressing Justin’s cheek.

“Fuck,” Justin spat, grabbing his dick. “You’re going to make me come before you even touch me properly.”

“I’m skilled like that,” Brian joked.

Brian nudged Justin toward the bed, helping him out of his underwear before taking care of his own boxers.

Justin threw himself on the bed, ass in the air, arms wrapped around one of the pillows.

Brian crawled behind him, kissing and licking down his back. When he reached Justin’s ass, he squeezed the cheeks, playfully biting one of them, before parting them and going for the gold.

“Fuuuck,” Justin shouted into the pillow. His nerve endings were on fire and the storm in his groin was turning into a tornado. He couldn’t remember the last time his dick had been so hard or when he had been on the edge before the main act.

“The good thing about this house is there are no neighbors for miles. See how thoughtful I was when I got it?”

“Always thinking of having your dick in my ass,” Justin said, amused. But his heart jumped and melted at being reminded how much Brian loved him.

Brian had taken a big chance back then by buying this house and offering it as a gift to Justin when he proposed.

Justin flipped around, pushing Brian on his back, kissing him slowly. “I love you so much.”

“Since when do we do mushy shit mid-fuck?”

Justin stroked Brian’s hair, smiling brightly. “I was overwhelmed by how much I love you and what you’d do for me…and what an idiot I am.”

“Hey, none of that. You’re not an idiot, and I would do anything for you, it’s true.” Brian reached up to kiss Justin. “Now turn around. I’ve got to prep you.”

“I want on top. I mean, I want to ride you,” he explained.

“Let me prep that ass. I can’t even imagine how tight you are,” Brian groaned, his fingers going to play with Justin’s hole.

“Probably as tight as my first time,” Justin laughed.

Brian slid Justin off him, leaning toward the nightstand to take lube and condoms from the drawer. He had stacked them in there for weeks, waiting for the right time to use them.

When he turned to look at his man, he found Justin on his back, stroking his dick slowly, watching him through lust-hooded eyelids.

“That’s so fucking hot,” Brian gasped. “Want some lube?”

Justin lifted a brow, stroking his dick faster, showing Brian how wet he was. Precum kept bubbling, and he knew the moment Brian touched his ass, he was going to come.

Brian dragged a pillow to place it under Justin's ass, lifting his thighs on his shoulders. He met Justin’s blown pupils, before he pressed his mouth back to his hole. Brian pushed the tip of his tongue in, and it was much tighter than he expected.

“Holy fuck. Oh, my….Brian!” Justin seized up, cum splashing on his chest.

Brian froze, peering up at Justin. He stared amused at his painted chest.

“Stop gloating, and start fucking me. I told you I wasn’t going to last.”

“Christ. Now I’m curious if you were ever satisfied since you left me.”

Justin pursed his lips. He cupped Brian’s cheek, swallowing thickly. “Now I am. It’s all that matters.”

Brian didn’t like how selfless Justin was. He had ended up sucked into a dull relationship because he was too proud to admit he had made a mistake and he had no idea how to decline whatever proposition the fiddler had made to lure him into his web again.

Brian leaned up between Justin’s legs to press his lips to Justin’s. “You were the best I ever had.”

“I’ll bet. The inexperienced kid who was a virgin when you met, was your best fuck. Maybe over the years I learned from you…”

“You know I don’t say such things lightly,” Brian chided him.

“I know, but it’s hard to believe.”

Brian kissed him roughly, swallowing Justin’s moan.

When he pulled away, he took the lube bottle. Keeping his eyes on Justin, he poured liberal amounts on Justin’s hole, before tracing a finger over the rim. Slowly he rubbed the area, easing a finger through the ring of muscles.

Justin pressed a palm to his forehead, jaw going slack, while his other hand clutched at the bedsheet.

Brian kept his eyes on Justin's reaction as he worked on breaching him slowly. He couldn’t remember feeling such a tight ass around his finger since he first had a taste of Justin's virgin asshole.

“Oh, fuck! My God,” Justin groaned when Brian moved his finger in and out, adding more lube. “Another one.”

“Justin, I don’t want to hurt you. Believe me, I want nothing more than to plow your ass, but you’re tighter than ever.”

“Feels so good…”

It took Brian a while to be satisfied with how loose he got Justin's muscles, before he dared to roll a condom on his dick. He allowed Justin to straddle his lap while Brian leaned back on the bed.

“Slow,” he warned.

Justin rolled his eyes, but listened to Brian's instruction. It took him a few tries to get Brian's dick inside him, but when he sank down on it, Justin threw his head back, enjoying the feeling of being full.

Brian ran a hand over Justin's side, gripping his hip when Justin lifted slowly, almost making Brian slip out, before sinking back down.

“Fuck. Oh, fuck,” Justin gasped.

Brian took Justin's straining dick in his hand, pumping it slowly, while Justin continued the maddeningly slow pace.

Justin's hands were firmly planted on Brian's stomach, his nails scraping at his skin when Justin managed to find a good angle to touch his prostate. Sweat dripped onto Brian's chest, and when Brian pulled Justin down with a hand behind his neck, Justin shouted in ecstasy, upping the pace.

They breathed into each other’s mouths, as Brian grabbed Justin's ass, his fingers keeping his cheeks apart, while pushing up, meeting Justin’s thrusts.

“I’m close,” Justin moaned. “So close.” He pressed his face into Brian's hair, hugging him around the shoulders, changing the penetration angle.

Brian ran a hand up Justin's back, gripping his hair tightly. He pulled Justin’s head back by the hair, meeting his stormy blue eyes. “Come.”

Justin seized into his arms, pressing their chests together, as he clamped down on Brian's dick. Brian cursed loudly, unable to hold his own release, spilling into the condom deep in Justin's ass.

“Fuck, that was so hot.” Justin peppered small kisses over Brian's shoulder.

Brian licked up Justin's salty throat, nipping at his jaw. “I almost forgot how different sex is with you.”

“It’s something sacred. I’ve learned that early into our relationship. When we first fucked on your Barcelona chair, it was such a tantric experience. That’s when I knew for sure you ruined me for anyone that would follow, even if they were nameless fucks in the Backroom of Babylon.”

Brian laughed, lifting Justin off him to take the condom off.

Justin lounged on the bed, smiling as he watched Brian carrying the used latex to the bathroom trashcan. He watched through the open door as Brian took a piss and then he washed his hands. He returned to the bed with a damp towel, turning Justin on his chest to clean his ass.

“Does it hurt?” Brian asked softly.

“No,” Justin answered honestly.

Brian discarded the towel, before crawling next to Justin and hugging him. He combed his fingers through Justin's blond locks, unable to contain how happy he was to have him back in his arms.

Justin cupped Brian's cheek, returning his smile. “I don’t think I’ve ever been so happy.”

“I was just thinking of that. Maybe when we got engaged…”

Justin's smile widened. “When I understood you were genuine and you were ready to be more open and talk about feelings, when you asked me to marry you…God, Brian…those weeks felt surreal. It was like living in a dream.”

Brian grimaced, rolling on his back. “And then we screwed up.”

Justin snuggled closer, pressing his cheek to Brian's chest. “We weren’t mature enough back then. We weren’t ready for a serious relationship. We both needed to go through this pain to cherish what a relationship with each other brings…it proves to us that no matter how bad it gets, there is definitely worse if we aren’t together.”

You had to understand that, Justin. I’ve learned my lesson from every little reaction from you as a consequence to how poorly I treated you. We could have been happy, we could have had this from the very beginning, if I hadn’t been so set in my ways, so proud of my status as the Stud of Liberty Avenue.”

“My reactions to your actions? You mean when I left you for Ethan because you got me a trick for my birthday?” Justin sat up on his elbow, searching Brian's sad eyes.

“The first time I really understood I fucked up was when you went to Vermont without me.”

“Fuck, that’s ancient shit. And I was a moron. Now I understand work comes first.”

“We had plans. I could have rescheduled. I could have told you it was work related and I had to get Brown on my portfolio. Don’t try to find excuses for how I acted back then.”

“You know, I thought a lot over the past few years about what things I would have changed, but now I realize that we would have never had this happiness if we had done anything different in the past.”

“All that matters now is that you are back home where you belong.” Brian reached up to kiss his partner. “We both know what to expect from the other.”

Justin smiled widely, resting his head back on Brian's chest. “I don’t want you to change anything for me.”

“I’m in two minds giving up tricking entirely. Like I told you, I haven’t done it much, just to keep me sane. And the last time I had someone was in January. If I have the sudden urge to go to the Baths, or scratch an itch when out of town with business, I will always tell you.”

“I appreciate it,” Justin whispered, kissing the center of Brian's chest. “And so will I. Because, let’s face it, I’m more likely to screw up than you.”

Brian laughed. “Yeah, right,” he snorted. “And I’m more likely to win an award for the Saint of the Century.”

Justin huffed, settling against Brian, refusing to go into some mindless argument. He was almost asleep when he heard Brian talking.

“I see how it is. You’re all talk, no action. You promised to plow my ass.”

“Tomorrow,” Justin mumbled sleepily. He felt Brian's hand stroking the length of his back, stopping at his ass.