- Text Size +

 

 

“I didn’t take you as a bathtub kind of guy,” Justin declared.

“You know I got it installed for you.”

Justin sank lower in the tub, resting his head against the edge. Brian, who sat opposite him, rubbed his hands over Justin's calves.

“Did you ever use it?” Justin asked after a while, cracking an eyelid open to look at Brian.

“A couple of times only. Baths are boring. I wholeheartedly agree with your son.”

Justin chuckled, shaking his head. “Baths are fun if you have the correct playmate.”

Brian gasped. “What about the water on the floor? What if you slip and drown?”

“No one has ever drown in a bathtub, Brian. Let me introduce you to how wonderful fucking in a bathtub is.” Justin crawled on the other side to straddle Brian's lap.

“Maybe some other time.” Brian stood, helping Justin up, too. He stepped out of the tub, taking one big towel to dry their bodies.

Justin bent to take the stopper out, before he allowed Brian to pat him dry.

Brian went to the bed, throwing himself face down. Justin shuffled after him, still toweling his wet hair.

“You’ll get the sheets all wet,” he complained.

“After you painted them in cum last night?” Brian sneered. “Besides, you promised me a good fuck.”

Justin dropped the towel, staring amazed at the naked man in front of him. It was like Brian was begging to be fucked. This has been the third time when he hinted at Justin fucking him since they had mentioned the possibility.

“Are you sure?” Justin asked softly, crawling up the bed, running a hand over the back of Brian’s thighs.

“I’m curious about the Mighty Top you have become.”

“You know I’m decent,” Justin mumbled.

“Of course, you are. You learned from me. But you know, practice makes perfect.”

“I’ll have you know I never had complaints from anyone.”

“Of course, you didn’t.” Brian grabbed the lube bottle and a condom foil from the nightstand, placing them next to Justin. “It’s not nice to keep your lover waiting.”

“My lover,” Justin repeated incredulously. “You’ve been spending too much time around Emmett.”

“My bad, I used another word to offend your sensibilities.” Brian laughed into the pillow.

Instead of diving into a subject that was still delicate about their future, Justin poured lube on his fingers then touched them to Brian’s crack.

Brian moaned loudly, putting any slut to shame. The ass was one of the most sensitive parts of the body, and Justin knew very well what a mere touch could do to someone.

Justin worked slowly on breaching Brian, because he was as tight as ever. Despite the fact that Brian loved toys, Justin doubted he had indulged in using anything on himself lately.

“When’s the last time something went up here?”

“Exactly when’s the last time something went up your ass,” Brian replied into the pillow.

“I used my fingers sometimes. Hell, we even had a dildo or two,” Justin admitted.

“Yeah, well….your dick is the last thing to go into my ass.”

Justin leaned over Brian’s back, kissing his spine, still moving a finger gently inside Brian. Justin tried not to let his feelings get the best of him, reminding him what a complete idiot he was.

No one else had ever loved him as much as Brian.

When Justin attempted inserting another finger, he felt Brian’s muscles constricting and a deep breath being sucked through his teeth.

“Fuck,” Justin spat, pulling his hand away. “Did I hurt you?”

“Get back in there! Did I teach you nothing? It has to hurt.”

“Yeah, sure. Not when I’m doing the fucking. I don’t want you in pain. Do you still have some toys around?”

“Stop stalling. Put more lube and use your thumb. I threw away all the toys.”

Skeptically, Justin tried again, doing as Brian had instructed. He kept his eyes and ears on any sign of distress from Brian, but he was lax into his arms. Every sound from his mouth was a groan of pleasure.

When Brian reached under him to tug at his dick, Justin was surprised. That had never happened before.

“Another,” Brian breathed out.

Justin knew Brian was ready, so he took his thumb out, slowly replacing it with his middle and ring fingers.

“Fuck. Deeper,” Brian insisted.

“What freaky fingers do you think I have?” Justin laughed.

“Then get your dick inside me. I need you.”

Justin shivered, because it wasn’t often when Brian begged, when he admitted how much he needed to be fucked. In reality, Justin doubted that had ever happened before.

Justin continued to stretch Brian for a few more minutes until Brian flipped around, pulling Justin on top of him. He kissed Justin fervently, grabbing his dick and pumping steadily.

“Fuck me, Sunshine.”

Justin hastily rolled a condom on his erection, lifting one of Brian’s legs and aligning the tip of his dick to Brian’s hole. He met Brian’s eyes, beyond questioning whether Brian was sure he wanted to fuck while facing him. That had happened only once before, during their engagement.

“Today,” Brian prodded.

Justin rolled his eyes, kissing him deep and long. Then he pushed inside slowly.

Brian threw his head back, his throat arched, showing his prominent Adam’s apple. “God…” he breathed.

As Justin started moving slowly, Brian grabbed two handfuls of Justin’s ass. “Harder.”

“Shit.” Justin stilled when Brian lifted his hips making him slip out. He shifted around until he had Brian’s legs folded to his chest, diving in deeper and harder.

“Yes! You get an A plus in Fuckology 101.”

Justin laughed. He kept a slow pace, savoring the joy of being inside Brian, which was indeed a rare delicacy.

Brian bucked up, moaning loudly. “Harder. You promised to plow me into the mattress not to put me to sleep.”

“You drove me crazy last night with the slow pace.”

Before Brian could retort, Justin slipped out and turned Brian around, arranging his legs so Justin could go back inside smoothly. Justin kept a hand on Brian's hip and the other planted on the small of Brian's back, as he started a hard and fast pace.

“Fuck. God. Holy shit.”

Justin grinned victoriously at how Brian was falling apart in his arms. “Hard enough for you, dear?”

Brian held himself on his arms, pushing back to meet Justin's thrusts, but he slumped forward after several minutes. All that left his mouth were loud groans and gasps of pleasure.

He promised himself to never doubt Justin. He had known what an attentive and loving Top Justin could be, but he had never given Brian such pleasure before. When Justin shifted, keeping on knee on the bed and the other leg straddling Brian's ass as he fucked him within an inch of his life, nailing his prostate with his every thrust, Brian let go of any traces of control he had in his body. The tight coil formed in his groin sprung and liquid heat poured through his veins as he drenched the bedsheet in his cum.

“Shit, Brian. Oh, fuck. Fuck.” Justin gripped Brian's hips, stilling his movements while seated deep inside him. He slumped on Brian's back, breathing harshly.

Brian shrugged him off his back, slowly pulling away from Justin's dick.

Justin flopped on his back, lazily pulling the condom off and tying it, before letting it drop at the side of the bed.

“Tsk, tsk. So messy.”

Justin threw an arms over his eyes, working on regulating his breathing. “I rediscovered some muscle groups I forgot I had.”

Brian snorted. “I’m biting my tongue so hard.”

Justin kicked his leg toward Brian, hitting him in the shin. “Don’t be an asshole. Have some respect, for once in your life.”

“I’m trying. That’s why I’m biting my tongue.” Brian got out of the bed, picking the used condom and heading into the bathroom.

Justin turned on his side, propping his head in his palm, having an intense déjà-vu from the previous night when he watched Brian relieving himself before returning into the bedroom. Brian came to the nightstand closer to Justin, and checked his phone. He frowned, picking it up and thumbed through it for a moment, before placing it back.

Justin couldn’t help himself. After denying the reality of how much he had missed Brian and how much he loved him, now he had to touch him. Justin stroked a hand over Brian's thigh, smiling up at him.

“Do you want to eat anything? It’s one.” Brian leaned over Justin, kissing his forehead.

“I’m not sure. I think we have some leftover chicken from the other day,” he said thoughtfully.

“I was thinking we could order something.”

“Or, we could eat leftovers, and have more consistent food when we pick Nick from Debbie’s,” Justin insisted. “Are we still taking him to the park?”

“If you want. We can do that tomorrow.” Brian took Justin's hand from his leg, pulling him up, then wrapping an arm around his waist. “I’d even suggest we take him back tomorrow morning, but you probably miss him.”

Justin grimaced at that proposition. “I might sound like a terrible father, but I like your suggestion. Though, you call Deb and convince Nick to stay there for another night, and also remind him I still love him and I’m not abandoning him.”

“Why don’t you do that yourself? He’s your son,” Brian protested.

“You get along wonderfully. He likes you, Brian. I’ll heat the food.”

“You’re the worst,” Brian called after him, while Justin made his way out of the room.

#

In the early evening, after eating leftovers and taking a nap, Brian took Justin for a walk around the house. Justin kept pointing out to what he wanted to do – start a small garden, plant rose bushes, clean and rearrange the pool area, buy horses…

Brian steered him down a paved path, keeping his hands on Justin's shoulders.

“How about we play tennis?”

“Do we even have anything?” Justin asked, stalling. “Like, racquets and birdies.”

“Tennis balls,” Brian corrected him. “We have all we need. I usually play with Gus.”

“I’ve never played,” Justin admitted.

“Then why the fuck did you want a tennis court?”

“I didn’t. I told you only about the pool and the stables,” he reminded Brian gently.

“Right. I took liberties. Seriously, I was sure you knew how to play…being a country club former member.”

“I was never a member. I’m queer, remember.” Justin looked around the court, spotting the equipment stored in some lockers on the side of the fence.

“It’s climate controlled,” Brian explained, closing the door behind them and pushing a button next to it.

“Fancy.” Justin picked a racquet. “If I split my head in half, you’ll have me on your conscience,” he joked.

“Aim for the ball.”

“Okay, let’s do this,” Justin said with as much confidence as he had.

“That’s the spirit.” Brian picked the other racquet and a few tennis balls.

He went to the other side of the court, hitting one of the balls to the ground several times, before he threw it in the air and slapped it with the racquet.

Justin was gripping his racquet with both hands, waiting for the ball. He kicked it back, whopping loudly, happy he hadn’t missed. But then he saw Brian lounging in the direction the ball was flying, and before he knew it, the ball was back on his side of the fence, hitting the ground in the corner of the court.

“What the fuck was that?” Justin demanded.

“One point for me.”

“I’m learning. I don’t even know the fucking rules.”

“Aww. I forgot how competitive you were.”

“No, you didn’t. Tell me rules.”

It took Brian no less than half an hour to explain how tennis worked, but once they were playing again, Justin proved to be a quick learner. Brian started to believe he was terrible at tennis, and his son sucked at the game as well, when Justin won the first two matches with three and four points ahead of Brian.

“Are you shitting me, Justin?” Brian spat when Justin aimed the ball right over the net, impossible for Brian to catch, after a long session of keeping it in the air.

“I know what my back-up plan is if painting fails. I’ll become the headline at US Open.”

“I’ll show you a grand slam.” Brian abandoned his racquet, advancing to where Justin was dancing around in happiness.

In a juvenile act, Brian kicked Justin's feet, but caught him before he could fall. Justin shouted, grabbing fistfuls of Brian's sweaty shirt.

“What the fuck?” Justin cried out when he found himself on the ground.

“I’m gonna fuck you so hard…”

Justin barely had time to settle his heart after the fright of almost falling when it started galloping again but this time due to Brian pushing his pants down and bending over to suck him. Blowjobs had been scarce and far in between in the past several years, which meant Justin was going to come embarrassingly fast under Brian's skilled tongue.

While sucking him as if his life depended on it, Brian used precum to coat his fingers and probe Justin's ass.

“Condoms,” Justin gasped.

“You think I’m not prepared? How little do you know me?” Brian pulled away enough to meet Justin's eyes.

“You can’t accuse me of not learning a thing or two from you.”

“I was such a positive influence on you.”

“You were,” Justin said seriously, taking the foil from Brian's hand. “I want to put it on you,” he added, when Brian made to take it back.

“Good. I was about to remind you how my ass is not at your disposal every day.”

“Maybe…every other day?”

“Maybe…” Brian trailed off, and Justin expected to be directed to the Backroom of Babylon. “…if you’re a good boy, you’ll get every other week.”

Justin threw his head back, laughing. But his laughter died as soon as Brian pulled his ass on his lap so he could have better access. When the tip of Brian's latex wrapped dick pressed against Justin's hole, Justin scraped at the clay on the court’s ground, moaning loudly.

 

He had to get used to their intense fucking. Every time he and Brian fucked it was different and hotter than hell. Even though, they had bad fucks in the past, they hadn’t ended unsatisfied.