- Text Size +

 

 

“I don’t understand why I can’t come with you,” Nick cried out. “I miss New York.”

“We will bring you another time. Besides, you’re sick,” Justin reasoned with his son. “Maybe you’ll start listening to me about keeping your jacket zipped up and the hat on your head.”

“This is the second time to go back without me.”

“The last time I had to take care of some things left unfinished.”

Justin had completely forgot he had to rush to New York for a few days in September to get some documents from Nick’s old school and to finally have a talk with Ethan’s former agent about Justin's legal rights for getting all the revenue coming from the albums still being sold.

Now they were middle of December, and Justin was taking Gus for the promised concert with David Garrett. He wouldn’t be able to stay more than one day, because of school.

Brian had agreed to join them, which meant Nick was going to stay with Justin's mom from Thursday through Sunday. In all reality, Justin knew they were going to pick Nick at some point on Monday, because they were going to return late at night on Sunday.

“You promised to take me to New York,” Nick sobbed.

“Next time,” Justin insisted. He continued to pack a small bag for Nick.

“I want to go with you tomorrow!”

“Be reasonable. You’re sick, and we’ll be busy with Gus. Next time we go, I promise to take you,” Justin said calmly, folding a green sweater.

Nick kicked the bag making all the clothes fall out, before he stomped out of the room.

“Nicolas! What sort of behavior is this?” Justin hurried after him. “It’s not too late to tell Santa what a naughty boy you are and cancel his visit to you.”

“You’re the worst!”

That was how Brian found them when he arrived home not long later.

“Brian!” Nick rushed to him, greeting him at the top of the stairs. “Daddy is being an asshole.”

“Nicolas, for fuck’s sake,” Justin shouted.

Brian chuckled, picking Nick up. “That’s not very nice, buddy. What upset you?”

“Take me to New York with you.”

“I’m not sure what you think we are going to do there, but we won’t have time to visit all the places I’m sure you want to see. The concert we are taking Gus to, is Friday evening, and during the day I have a meeting of my own, work related.”

Nick pouted. “And for the weekend?”

Brian walked Nick to his room, past a stunned Justin. “The Hush-Hush project is in motion,” Brian whispered to Nick.

“Oh, okay.” Nick beamed at Brian.

Justin followed them. “I don’t know how you do it, but you just averted a huge tantrum,” he said, as he bent to pick up the clothes and stuff them back in the bag.

“Brian explained why I can’t come with you. Now I understand.”

“And I haven’t been telling you why you can’t come with us for the past few hours?” Justin pulled Nick from Brian's arms. “Let’s blow that little nose and calm down, okay?”

Nick sniffed, wrapping his arms around Justin’s neck. “I’m sorry, Daddy. You’re not an asshole.”

“You better watch out what you say around Nana Jen,” Justin warned him.

Brian laughed, working the knot of his tie. “Are we taking him over to your mom’s tonight?”

“I can do it alone if you’re tired.” Justin placed Nick on the bed, continuing to make his bag.

“I’ll appreciate it. I’m going to finish our packing.”

“I made meatballs with mashed potatoes, if you’re hungry. Maybe you’ll appreciate it more than this rascal,” Justin joked. “I might have put more garlic powder than usual, but they’re edible.”

“I see.”

“Tell Brian you used the yucky meat,” Nick grumbled.

Brian lifted a brow at Justin, to which Justin laughed. “I used turkey instead of chicken. As you have noticed during Thanksgiving, Nick hates turkey.”

“Weirdo,” Brian said to Nick, who poked his tongue out.

It was close to seven in the evening when Justin had Nick in the car, driving to his mother’s house.

“You better not upset nana,” Justin said seriously.

“I promise to be on my best behavior.”

“Yeah, right. I’ve heard that before. If you don’t like the food she offers you, be nice about it. And tell her exactly what you want to eat.”

“Okay, Daddy.”

Justin could only hope that his mother wouldn’t call every hour to complain about how spoiled Nick was. He was such a picky eater, and the only person who had succeeded so far to convince to try anything else was Debbie.

Unfortunately, Debbie and Carl weren’t available that weekend. They were headed to Canada with Michael and Ben to visit the girls.

“Because you were extra mean to me earlier, I know how I will forgive you,” Nick said after a while.

“Oh, really? I was mean to you?” Justin snorted. “You were the one being unreasonable.”

“I’ve decided the D-Thing is in motion.”

“Not the D-Thing, Nick,” Justin groaned. There was no escaping this time around. He had dodged this subject for years, and Justin's only hope was Brian saying no. “Maybe you should ask Brian if he would like this…”

“He will,” Nick insisted. “If you don’t want to get me a puppy, I will ask Santa.”

“Be my guest,” Justin said, amused.

It was close to eight when Justin knocked on his mother’s door. Tucker answered with his hair wet from a shower.

“Hey, Justin. Come in.”

Justin tried not to feel sick because it was obvious Tucker had shared a shower with his mother. He could smell his mother’s fruity shampoo on Tucker. “Hey,” he greeted, pushing Nick inside the house, dumping the duffle bag by the door.

“Jen is drying her hair,” Tucker explained. He bent to Nick. “Are you excited for the sleepover?”

Nick nodded excitedly, but Justin could tell he hadn’t completely warmed up to Tucker. He accepted his mother, but the only other person besides Brian who he liked, was Debbie.

Nick tapped Justin's leg, smiling widely. Justin stared at him warily, because that smile meant trouble.

“I promise to not upset Nana and Tuck, and to eat everything.”

“Go on…” Justin prompted him, dread filling his bones.

“If I get the D-Thing when you return,” Nick proclaimed loudly.

“You little shit.”

“Justin,” his mother gasped from the stairs.

“Dare I ask what the D-Thing is?” Tucker asked quietly.

“No,” Justin spat at him. Then he turned to his son. “And…NO. Your logic is terrible. This is called blackmail.”

“You said I’d get the D-Thing when I’m older,” Nick whined.

Justin threw his arms in the air. “Never is too soon. Let me talk to Brian about this, because I know for a fact he doesn’t like pets.”

“He will,” Nick said so seriously, it made Justin laugh.

“We’ll continue this conversation when we pick you up. In the meantime, remember your promise.” Justin went closer to his mother who joined them in the entry hallway. He handed her a paper with his notes. “You have here everything he likes to eat. Also, he’s on antibiotics every twelve hours. His next pill should be around eleven.”

“I had Nick over before. I know what to do,” Jennifer assured him.

“Okay, okay. And don’t get involved in the D-Thing. It’s dog, in case you were wondering,” Justin whispered.

She rolled her eyes. “Here I thought he wanted dick.”

“Mom,” Justin groaned, but laughed along with her. “Okay. I’m going. Call us in case you need anything.”

“Stop worrying. Go, and have fun!” She more or less pushed him out the door.

Nick waved at him from Tucker’s arms, blowing him a kiss.

.

.

.

Justin found Brian in the kitchen, freshly showered and with a glass of whiskey in hand. He went to Brian's side, wrapping his arms around him and kissing him deeply.

“Alone,” Justin said against Brian's lips.

“What sort of trouble could we get in?”

“There’s no one around to chide you for dropping your pants,” Justin joked.

“Funny thing is I’m not wearing pants…or anything else under this bathrobe.”

Justin moaned, fighting the cotton tie to open Brian's bathrobe. He went for his dick, stroking it slowly. “I’m so fucking horny. I barely saw you this past week.”

“I had shit to deal with at work. The end of the year is always brutal.” Brian combed his fingers through Justin's hair. “You look tired, too.”

“Between Nick and painting, I helped Molly and Hobbs talk sense into Tannis about renovating the center. I don’t know what sort of business graduate Molly is, but she’s terrible at having a conversation with her client.”

“Shit. I forgot about that. Whatever they do to the center, make sure I’m not involved.”

Justin ran his hands up and down Brian's chest, chuckling. “Tannis kept hinting at me talking to you about collaborating with her about future events held at the center.”

“Over my dead body. Can we stop talking about Tannis? It makes my dick soft.”

“We don’t want that,” Justin said seriously, kneeling in front of Brian and pressing open-mouthed kisses along his erection. He inhaled Brian's scent, before he took him in his mouth.

It had been about a week since they had last found time for each other with their busy schedules. It was their longest time without fucking each other since their make-up.

It felt like their olden days when nothing could interrupt them, they had all night to fuck.

Justin took his time coating Brian's dick in saliva, sucking slowly, teasingly. Brian gripped at Justin's hair, moaning loudly, encouraging him to go deeper. Justin licked down to Brian's balls, taking them in his mouth. He was happy not to hear Brian protesting and feel him shifting uneasily as he used to when Justin went near his balls.

It wasn’t difficult for Justin to know which one was real, especially when Brian moaned like a whore when Justin sucked at the real one, unlike he had done a moment ago when Justin had done the same to the other one.

“Close,” Brian gasped, joining Justin's hands on his slick dick. “So close.”

“I want you to come inside me,” Justin said, taking his clothes off as fast as possible.

He bent over the counter, and Brian pushed two fingers coated in lube inside him. Justin held on the edge of the counter as if his life depended on it, especially when Brian lifted one of his legs before diving inside.

“Fuck,” Justin shouted. It was an angle he couldn’t remember experiencing with Brian, he could feel Brian's dick so deep.

Brian pressed his chest against Justin's back, thrusting hard and fast, panting loudly against his neck.

“I don’t…understand…how you…get…tighter,” Brian said between thrusts.

“It’s a…gift,” Justin rasped, tugging at his erection. “So full…in this position.”

Brian dug his fingers into Justin's hips, slamming into his ass several more times, before stilling as he found release. Justin felt his toes curling as he arched into Brian's embrace, coating the cabinet door in his cum.

Brian came to Justin's aid with a dishtowel.

“I think it’s time for another shower,” Brian decided, after patting Justin's ass.

“It’s not my fault you come like a horse,” Justin laughed. “But I won’t trade this for anything in the world.”

Brian took his hand, leading him to their bathroom. “Since we started fucking raw, I feel like I rediscovered sex.”

Justin smiled, leaning to kiss Brian, as Brian pulled him into the shower cabin under the spray of water. Thankfully, it was lukewarm, but Brian managed to make him feel all hot.

“What’s the point in getting cleaned up?” Justin asked amused, when Brian pushed him against the cold tile.

“So your ass doesn’t get crusted in my cum.”

“You paint a beautiful image.”

“It would be a tragedy if my own cum stopped me from getting into your ass.”

Justin laughed loudly, because Brian's logic was amusing as hell.

 

“So let me clean you up and prep you for round two.”