- Text Size +

 

 

Justin couldn’t remember seeing Brian so happy and carefree. Brian had dragged him to the dance floor ever since they had stepped foot in Babylon.

Only an hour later, Justin managed to leave his side to go to the bar and get them drinks.

He took a healthy gulp from his beer, staring at Brian, in his element, dancing surrounded by several horny men. Justin felt a wave of joy knowing Brian was going home with him, and even if he wanted a Backroom trip, Justin would be his only choice.

“Did he take something?” Michael asked curiously, leaning next to Justin, his eyes on Brian.

“Can’t he simply be happy without the added help of some pill?” Justin snapped, disgusted by how little Michael thought of Brian. Sometimes, it was a wonder how Brian could still be around him, because Justin clearly knew what his best friend said behind his back.

“It’s just…I haven’t seen him so happy since back in the day. Are you okay with that?” he inquired, scandalized, when the men around Brian decided to touch his naked chest.

When has he lost his shirt? Justin thought idly, amused.

“That’s Brian. It doesn’t mean anything.” Justin's smile widened when Brian found his eyes across the room, then pushed away the group dancing around him, strolling toward the bar. “See?”

“You left,” Brian said in an accusatory tone, taking the beer out of Justin’s hand.

“I got thirsty. This one is yours.” Justin handed Brian the second bottle, sitting behind him on the bar top.

Brian finished Justin’s beer, before taking his bottle and drinking half of it. He glanced at Michael, who was staring at him with wide eyes.

“Did you lose your husband?”

“Ben went to the toilet.”

Brian hummed noncommittally, his eyes somewhere on the dance floor.

Justin turned to check what had grabbed Brian’s attention, and choked on his spit. Ben was surrounded by a group of men, similar to the ones dancing around Brian not long ago. He didn’t seem to mind it, as he walked slowly toward the bar.

Michael had noticed it too, and his breathing got heavier.

“Live a little.” Brian shoved his friend playfully, and intercepted Ben before he made it to them, pulling him to the dance floor.

“Come on.” Justin seized Michael’s elbow, dragging him after Brian and Ben.

“I don’t…” Michael started to protest, but Justin spun him around, stopping next to their partners.

Brian wrapped an arm around Michael’s shoulders. “Aw, is widdle Mikey tired? Is it past your bedtime?” he cooed.

Michael scoffed, and caved to the beat of the music.

“I’m glad you insisted we come along,” Ben said into Justin’s ear. “It’s been a while since we came here to dance.”

“I figured.” Justin smiled, turning to face Ben, allowing the upbeat song to set the rhythm of their dance.

Justin liked to believe that he knew Ben, considering they shared a birthday and they were pretty similar, yet completely different.

After a couple of songs, Ben nodded to something behind Justin. When he turned to look, he shouldn’t have been surprised to find Brian with his arms around Michael’s neck, their foreheads pressed together, swaying to their own dance.

“Let’s get another drink,” Justin said, nudging Ben toward the bar.

“Are you okay with this?” Ben asked, probably thinking Justin didn’t agree with how their partners were dancing.

“Come on, Ben. You know me better than to be jealous of their little display. I just want to have a good time, and I need a drink.”

“I haven’t seen them like that in a while,” Ben mused.

“Because I hurt Brian. He had closed off, and I’m surprised no one has noticed it.” Justin ordered a glass of vodka, before facing Ben. “Look, we’ve both been idiots. And we tried to cope with our fallout the best way we could. But look at the bright side, we’re back together and I want to believe we’re stronger and smarter than before.”

“You’re right. Brian had closed off. He was merely existing…”

“At least, he didn’t hurt other people…” Justin sighed loudly, trying not to think of the past few years.

“Like you said,” Ben touched his arm, “you’re back together and happier than I ever remember seeing you both. Don’t dwell on your past, because it brought you here.”

Justin grabbed his drink. “Yeah, I told Brian something similar. Our time apart had to happen, to make us both understand that we belong together and that our love only gets stronger over time.”

Brian appeared at their side, taking Justin’s hands. “Stop molesting my husband. You have your own,” he told Ben playfully. Then he twisted around, pulling Justin after him. “I love this song.”

Justin was sure he had gone deaf. “Did you just say husband?” he shouted over the loud music.

Brian glanced over his shoulder. “We’re as good as married, right?”

“What the fuck did you take?” Justin asked bewildered, knowing he was as bad as Michael for jumping to conclusions.

Brian turned around to take Justin in his arms.

As the chorus of Dov'e L'Amore started playing, Brian spun to face Justin, holding his hand. He pulled Justin close, smiling brightly, singing along, “Come to me baby, Don't keep me waiting, Another night without you here, And I'll go crazy.

Justin threw his head back and laughed, before wrapping his arms around Brian’s shoulders, joining him in singing, off-key.

He couldn’t remember ever dancing and singing and smiling so much during his nights out at Babylon with Brian.

.

.

.

The heavy summer thunderstorm that hit Pittsburgh while they had danced the night away, soaked them on the way to the car.

Justin peeled off his shirt during the car ride home, shaking the water out of his hair.

“Stooop! You’re soaking up everything.”

“You might want to park in the garage and leave the doors open to dry the car.”

Brian cringed, but nodded in agreement. He also upped the volume to the radio.

Justin laughed loudly when he realized what was playing - It’s Raining Men.

When Justin started singing along loudly, Brian scowled his way.

“Freak.”

“You’re not allowed to comment after the display in Babylon. I didn’t even know you liked Cher.”

“Every gay boy loves Cher,” Brian scoffed.

Justin smiled indulgently. He folded his hands on his lap, trying to figure out a good way to bring up Brian’s comment from Babylon about Justin being his husband.

“So, do you want to go to the parade tomorrow?” Brian asked casually.

Justin whipped around, staring in shock at the man next to him. He was aware of how much Brian had changed, but it still surprised him to hear such things from him.

“Uh…”

“Of course, after we collect Nick from Debbie. It will be his first parade.”

“We went to the parade in New York every year. He loved it because of the bright colors,” Justin explained.

“Great. It’s settled.” Brian nodded, mostly to himself.

“Tell me something,” Justin started in a soothing tone.

“Hmmm…” Brian drummed his fingers to the steering wheel, distracted.

Justin chewed on his lips, unsure if he wanted to disturb the peace they had with his question.

“I had fun tonight. Did you?”

“It was sure a hot one. Your show was entertaining, and I’ll remember to kick your ass if the next one isn’t a solo. As for Babylon, yeah, I haven’t had so much fun in years.”

“I figured it must not be so much fun now that you own the place.”

“Justin, I’ve owned the club for over a decade. True, at some point along the way, it has lost its charm.”

“We should do this more often,” Justin commented. “And I promise not to feel guilty about abandoning Nick to one of his grandmas.”

Brian laughed, upping the speed on the empty interstate leading to their house.

When Brian parked inside the garage, only twenty minutes later, Justin jumped out, leaving his door open.

“I want fries,” he decided.

“We could have stopped somewhere to get some,” Brian complained. “It will take hours for a delivery to arrive.”

“I want to make fries,” Justin clarified.

Brian groaned, leading the way inside the house through the door connecting the garage to the small hallway leading to the laundry room. “Now?”

“Yes, I’m craving fries.”

“And I’m craving to get in your ass.”

Justin chuckled. “You drive a hard bargain.”

“Hard being the key word,” Brian nodded in agreement. “Besides, I want to try what we agreed to do.”

“What’s that?” Justin stopped in the middle of the kitchen. He was still weighting his needs - the hunger for greasy fries and the hunger for Brian.

Brian lifted a brow, amused at how distracted Justin was. He went to Justin’s side, tilting his head up with a finger under his chin. “I’m surprised you haven’t put this date in a heart-shaped box when I mentioned we were finally going to see what the deal about fucking raw is…”

Justin’s blue eyes grew twice larger. He had been too worried about his show, about sleeping away from his son again, to keep in mind Brian’s lone comment from the previous day.

“That changes things,” Justin said slowly. “Who needs to eat fries when I’m about to get the best protein shake,” he joked.

“It’s always entertaining to hear what new ways people call my spunk,” Brian snorted. “Lindsay used to call it my ‘love-seed’ when she begged me for being the father of her child.”

Justin undid his pants, stepping out of them. Hearing what Brian wanted to do, had him in a hurry to get to the main act before Brian somehow changed his mind. Though, Brian had almost succeeded in fucking Justin raw on his birthday weekend, albeit they had been interrupted in the worst of ways.

“Is someone eager?” Brian backed him into the table, palming his aching dick.

“Fuck, yeah. You got me all worked up during the dancing, now you reminded me about fucking raw. Fuck, this has been my dream for ages.”

Brian met Justin’s eyes, searching for the answer to his unspoken question. Had Justin fucked Ian raw?

But Justin was lost to the feeling of Brian’s hand stroking his dick to focus on what Brian was trying to communicate.

“Maybe you want to do the honors…I’m sure you’re an expert,” Brian said slowly, thumbing over the tip of Justin’s dick.

The mere thought of feeling Brian’s tight, hot ass squeezing his dick made Justin shoot his load, taking them both by surprise.

“Or…maybe not,” Brian laughed, amused.

“God.” Justin covered his face with his hands. “That had to be the fastest I’ve ever come. And…I’d hardly call myself an expert.” He focused on undressing Brian, slowly gathering his wits after the surprising orgasm.

“Did you…” Brian let the question hang in the air, helping Justin taking his jeans off.

Justin met his eyes sharply. “I don’t want to discuss that. I don’t want to compare our relationship with my previous marriage. Not even with our past fucks.”

Brian accepted that answer, by pulling him closer and kissing him deeply. “I go first?”

Justin chuckled. “I can tell you’re eager to do it…which is insane.”

“I’ve been accused of being crazy,” Brian said casually, leading Justin by the hand up the stairs.

When they reached the master bedroom, Justin went to grab a towel, because he knew how messy it got.

Brian greeted him at the foot of the bed, holding the bottle of lube. He wrapped his arms around Justin, leaning closer so their noses touched.

“You’ll tell me if I hurt you.”

“I promise. Lots of lube, more than usual,” Justin explained.

“Get in bed.” Brian nodded to their side.

He crawled after Justin, uncapping the bottle. Justin parted his legs, grinning, inviting Brian to start touching him.

Brian scooted closer, dragging Justin’s ass on his lap, before pouring generous amounts of lube over his balls and down his crack.

Justin jumped, not expecting the liquid to be so cold. “Cold,” he voiced his reaction.

Brian rolled his eyes. “It will heat up.”

Justin stifled his smile, because Brian loved to repeat the words they had shared on their first night together, at the most random times. But his amusement turned to ecstasy as Brian slowly breached his hole, and started stretching him.

“Fuck,” Justin gasped, grabbing two fistfuls of the bedsheet. Feeling Brian’s fingers up his ass what nothing new, but he could almost imagine how good it would feel to have Brian’s bare dick inside him.

Justin tried to keep his heavy eyelids open and on Brian pumping his dick while he worked Justin’s ass, but all he could focus on was the coil in his stomach tightening.

When Brian shifted to get better access to Justin’s ass, Justin was sure he was going to embarrass himself again.

The way Brian’s mouth opened when his dick inched inside Justin, was a rare sight Justin got to enjoy. Brian, in the throes of passion, was a seldom occurrence.

“Oh, fuck,” Brian groaned, his fingers digging into Justin’s thighs. “You’re burning. How the fuck do you get tighter?”

“It’s my little secret,” Justin choked out, throwing his head back.

“Shit. I need a second.” Brian stalled, making Justin whine in protest. He was barely halfway in, but he knew exactly what Brian was experiencing. And to fuck raw for the first time, it could be overwhelming.

When Brian continued to push inside him, they both groaned in pleasure. And as soon as Brian found a rhythm, Justin believed he could taste the colors that exploded behind his closed eyelids.

“We’re never going back to condoms,” Justin said in a breathy voice.

“What condoms?” Brian laughed, his back arched, as he upped the speed.

“Oh, my God!” Justin anchored himself with a hand on the headboard and one of Brian’s bicep. “Fuck, this is fucking fantastic!”

“So…fucking…tight,” Brian said through clenched teeth, plowing into Justin so hard, the headboard slammed against the wall rhythmically.

Justin found himself unable to answer with words, as all the sounds that left his mouth were moans and cries of pleasure.

Brian let out a deep growl as he slammed hard into Justin several times, before stopping, seating deep into his ass. “Fuck.” He slumped on top of Justin, their sweaty skin making a squeaking sound. “I might have discovered the one reason why monogamy might be the shit.”

Justin laughed heartily, stroking Brian’s wet back. “Anything to get you there.” He peppered kissed over Brian’s temple. “I love you.”

Brian nosed at Justin’s neck, kissing the spot behind his ear that made Justin shiver. “Me too,” he whispered sleepily.

“I hate to be the bad guy…” Justin said after a while, when Brian’s softening dick threatened to slip out of him. “We have to clean.”

Brian sat up reluctantly, and brought closer the towel Justin had abandoned at the foot of the bed. He patted Justin’s ass with it, but Justin winced, as he rolled out of the bed.

“The towel is more for you. I need a shower.” He shuffled toward the bathroom, already feeling Brian’s seed sliding down his inner thigh.

To his amusement, Brian joined him, but they simply showered, and Brian made sure Justin was free of all his spunk.

“Cleaning up is the only downside of this raw fucking,” Justin commented, when they got in bed a while later.

“If you’re somehow trying to talk me out of fucking you raw again, I’ll have you know that I’m a success story. I’ve been converted to a fervent supporter of doing it raw.”

Justin cupped Brian’s cheek, grinning. “I still can’t believe it.”

Brian rolled on top of Justin, all playful. “Just say the word. I’ll prove to you, it wasn’t one of your little daydreams.”

“It’s my turn,” Justin quipped, flipping them around. “But maybe in the morning,” he added through a yawn.

“I swear, I’ll never understand how you are supposed the younger one.”

“Not all of us can function on three hours of sleep, Brian. Besides, it was a long day.” Justin flopped on his back. “Do you really think I can pull a solo after tonight?”

“If you had waited…or searched more…I’m sure this could have been your solo return show.”

“I kinda feel bad for Matt.”

“Fuck Matt,” Brian muttered. “Oh, wait. You already did.”

Justin kicked Brian under the blanket. “Quit it. You don’t hear me making jabs at you about every guy you fucked.”

“That would be difficult,” Brian said thoughtfully.

Justin rolled his eyes in the darkness.

“Are you upset? I won’t say shit about your former lovers anymore.”

Justin snorted. “It’s still amazing how you use the word ‘lover’ so casually. You’ve been spending too much time around Emmett.”

“Your ex-fucks, better?” Brian grumbled.

Justin rolled on his side, wrapping his arms around Brian’s right arm, stroking his skin. “Did I mention that I love how affected you get when I point out what a romantic you are? Even though, you’ll never admit it,” he added, when Brian huffed. “Good night.” Justin kissed Brian’s naked shoulder.

 

Brian pressed his lips to Justin’s hair squeezing him close.