- Text Size +
I entered Babylon in a surprisingly good mood, considering that this was one of those days when I would rather live in a cave, and was immediately greeted by the hideous decorations that made me want to gouge my eyes out. I could see heart balloons literally everywhere. But I wasn't going to let that deter me from my plans. I was going to treat this day like any other. Just watch me.



I made my way to the bar and immediately saw the three clowns, looking like they were having the time of their lives, all covered in red, pink and hearts. Emmett even had a giant pink feather scarf. He looked like a freaking flamingo.



"Well, you look... awful," I leaned against the bar, wondering how it was even possible that I was friends with them.



They all turned their heads to me and looked at me like I was an alien.



"Surprised to see you here." Michael was the first to speak.



"What do you mean?" I furrowed my brows. "I'm always here."



"Well, it's Valentine's night," Ted pointed out, taking a sip of his pink cocktail.



"And?"



"We just thought you liked to skip these things," Emmett explained, swaying his hips to the beat of the music.



"Yeah, well, it was either this, or staying home and waiting for the twat to do something I certainly wouldn't like. Like a picnic on the floor, a candlelit dinner, flowers, chocolate, and a bunch of other things I'm sure he has planned for tonight. At least here I can't pretend like there's no fucking Valentine's Day." I looked around and immediately had my doubts, because almost all the guys were sipping on the girly drinks that were being served tonight, or wearing at least one item with a heart on it. Not to mention the horrible outfits. I really felt like an alien considering I was the only one in black. "Shit," I muttered. "Disgusting."



"Hate to break it to you, but Justin's here," Michael said.



"Double shit," I grumbled. Just what I needed.



"He's basically the heart of the night, so..." Emmett shrugged. "He kinda has to be here."



"What?" I quickly turned my attention to him. "What the hell are you talking about?"



"He's the winning prize," that made my eyebrows shoot up. "Haven't you heard? There's a contest tonight. And as last year's King of Babylon, he's still very much wanted by, well, everyone. So what better prize could there be, right?" Emmett chuckled.



"Wait what? What contest?" I was confused as hell.



"Balloon popping contest. The guy who can pop the most heart balloons with his dick or ass in one minute wins. Everyone who wanted to participate threw their name into a bowl and then the names were drawn. Unfortunately, there were only fourteen spots." Emmett sighed, sounding almost disappointed. "And now they're going to compete and the luckiest, or should I say the hardest one, will win," he smiled excitedly.



"Win what?"



"A date with Justin... although we all know what that actually means," Emmett giggled. "I wanted to compete, but I figured I probably wouldn't live to see another day, so...." he chuckled nervously, making me want to put my hands around his neck and strangle him.



"How long have you known about this?" I was pissed.



"Um, about three weeks?" Ted replied. "Maybe a little longer."



"What? Then how come I'm just now hearing about it?" I was starting to lose it.



"I guess it wasn't brought up and we thought Justin told you," Michael shrugged.



"He didn't," I said through gritted teeth.



"I wonder why," Ted muttered. "But I'm surprised you didn't see the flyers. They were handing them out in the diner. Justin's on them and he's not exactly dressed."



Was I in a coma for almost a month, or how was this even possible?



"Yeah, I have one hanging in my bedroom," Emmett admitted.



"And whose brilliant idea was it again? I mean, Justin being the prize?" I asked, ignoring Honeycutt's confession.



"His! He volunteered," Emmett smiled proudly.



"He what?" I exclaimed. "And where the fuck is he now?"



"He's probably getting ready for the stage. Not that he has much to wear. They gave him these red boxers with white hearts on them. They're cute and sexy," Emmett was practically drooling.



And I had to blink a few times, suddenly feeling weak, like I was going to faint. Was he crazy?!



"Oh, there's one of the contestants," Ted pointed over my shoulder.



I immediately turned around, feeling like a bull ready to hit the red target.



"Yeah, Miguel. I gave him a blow job once, he's got a huuuge cock. I could practically feel it in my stomach. I wouldn't be surprised if he won. I mean, he can do wonders with his dick." Emmett said dreamily. "Poor Sunshine. His ass is going to be sore for a week."



"I must be fucking dreaming," I pinched the bridge of my nose.



"Relax, Bri, I'm sure he'll be home by three," Ted patted me on the shoulder. "And if he's not, he's probably just sleeping off the hard work."



"Get your fucking hand off me," I barked.



"Sorry," he quickly did as he was told, knowing he'd end up in the ER otherwise.



"You know, you should be proud of your boyfriend. He's gona make someone's wet dream come true." Michael obviously had a death wish just like Schmidt and Honeycutt.



"Such a selfless act." Emmett added, smiling.



"Just shut up. All of you," I snapped.



"Oh. Guess you don't approve?" Michael asked.



Of course I don't fucking approve, I thought to myself. Justin couldn't be that stupid.



"You know, maybe you could ask one of the contestants to step down so you could compete..." Emmett suggested cautiously. "It probably won't be easy since, you know, they all want him, but... you could try."



I immediately glared at him. "Are you nuts? I'm not going up there to wave my dick around." I said furiously. "Besides, he can do whatever the fuck he wants," I turned and headed to the other side of the bar, fuming. I wasn't interested in hearing any more of that bullshit.



"What can I get you?" the bartender asked. "We have Soulmate Martini, French Kiss cocktail, Love Potion, Lovebug Cocktail and one of my favorite Cupid's Panties."



I stared at him in disbelief, considering the possibility of going home to watch TV. "Beer," I barked.



"O-kay. Coming right up," he turned around and soon placed my order in front of me. "So I take it you're not a fan of Valentine's Day?"



"Fuck off."



Laughing, he moved on to the next customer.



I downed my beer and looked around in desperate need of an asshole. An asshole that can make me forget about the fucking contest. I simply needed to get out of here before Justin walks on stage in his red undies, waiting to see which of the 14 lunatics would pop the most balloons with their dicks.



Christ, why didn't I just stay home? Or better yet, why didn't I make a restaurant reservation and buy him roses? Even that would've been more fun to digest than the idea of what was about to happen.



"Fucking Valentine's Day," I muttered under my breath, angrily popping one of the balloons that was on the bar.



"You look like you need some company."



I immediately froze and slowly turned my head to him. And my murderous thoughts were gone in an instant, at least for a few seconds, because... because, damn, he looked good. I never would have thought he could look so hot in pink.



But back to being pissed, Brian.



"I'm good, thanks," I replied coldly.



"And you're in a bad mood, as expected," Justin chuckled.



I scoffed, shaking my head. "Shouldn't you be getting ready for the stage? I mean, where's your cute costume?"



"Huh?"



"I mean, I expected something from you today, but this took me by surprise, so congrats."



"What-"



"I just really hope this isn't you trying to make me jealous or whatever, because as you've known for a long time, I don't do jealous. So if you think guys fighting over you is going to do shit, think again."



"Uh, what are you talking about?"



"About that little contest where you're the prize for the winner."



"What?" He laughed out loud.



"Yeah, the guys told me about it, unlike you. Maybe you could get me one of those flyers, I'll have it framed."



"Flyers?" He arched his brows.



"Yeah, Emmett's been jerking off to one in the evenings."



"Brian, what flyers? And what contest?"



"Cut the crap. You know what contest I'm talking about. Guys popping heart balloons with their huge dicks to win a date with you."



He laughed again. "What the hell are they putting in those drinks here?"



"I didn't have any. But come to think of it, I think I'll order Cupid's Panties. And then I'm gonna go home, order a pizza and jerk off. And you and Miguel or whoever can have a blast."



"Miguel? Who the fuck is Miguel?"



"I just know he's got a giant dick. So use a lot of lube."



"Brian, what the hell are you talking about?" Justin was getting impatient.



"You know very well."



"No, Brian, actually, I don't." He had a puzzled look on his face



"Then you should refresh your memory, because you're about to go on stage."



"For the last time, I really don't know what..." He suddenly paused and for some reason started looking over my shoulder. "Oh my god," he breathed out laughing.



I immediately furrowed my brows in anger and turned around to see what the hell he was looking at. And the moment I saw the three idiots giggling and laughing their asses off while quickly turning away, I knew I was going to jail today for triple homicide.



I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "They're dead."



"Please tell me you didn't actually believe them? Guys popping balloons with their dicks? Really, Brian?"



"They were... convincing."



"And you were seriously gonna let me do it?"



"Well, what was I supposed to do? Throw you over my shoulder and carry you home against your will? I mean, we've already established that you can do whatever you want."



"Oh my god, just shut up," before I knew it, he had his arms around my shoulders and was kissing me so passionately that I forgot my name for a moment.



"What was that for?" I rolled my lips in, smiling like an idiot.



"Definitely not for saving my ass from Miguel's huge cock." I rolled my eyes. He was so annoying. "But it's Valentine's Day, and I know you hate it, but I've wanted to kiss you since this morning, but you left the loft before I woke up. And then you spent the day avoiding my calls."



"Well, I was afraid you were going to ask me to be your Valentine."



"Well, I still have an hour and fourteen minutes until midnight," he said as he checked his watch, and I immediately didn't like where this was going. "So, Brian Kinney, will you take me home and fuck my brains out?"



"Oh," I bit my lip. "That actually doesn't sound like a bad idea."



"I thought so," he smiled knowingly. "And then you can use your cum to paint some hearts on my body."



"Kinky," I laughed.



"Mmhmm," he licked his lips. "But you should know... there's like a hundred heart balloons all over the loft..."



I took a deep breath and decided not to ruin the moment. "In that case, we can have the contest later."



Justin giggled and kissed me again before we finally headed home for our Valentine's Day fuck.
The End.
Taylor-Kinney is the author of 32 other stories.