- Text Size +
"Um, what exactly are you doing?" Justin asked hesitantly, peeking into the bathroom where Brian had been for the last twenty-five minutes.



He was a little worried because he couldn't hear the water running or really any other sounds coming from there. But now he was even more worried when he saw Brian doing... what the hell was he doing?



"Nothing." Brian mumbled, still completely focused on his crotch, he even had the flashlight on his phone turned on and was examining himself in the mirror.



"Are you sure?" He asked, a little uncertainly. "Because from where I'm standing it looks like you're doing something."



"Yes, I'm fucking sure!" Brian suddenly growled in frustration.



"O-kay," Justin replied in confusion and couldn't help but continue to watch him. "And is there any way I can help you with whatever you're not doing?"



"Can you rewind time?" Brian asked annoyed.



"I wish." Justin chuckled and finally walked into the bathroom. "Why?"



"No reason," he shrugged and continued to stare at his cock.



"You make me really fucking nervous, Brian," Justin said, swallowing loudly. "Wait, you didn't find... um... a lump, did you?" his voice was full of concern.



"No," Brian said firmly.



"Thank God," the relief on Justin's face was evident. "You scared me for a minute."



"Well, you should be scared... because this is fucking fucked!"



"Could you elaborate?"



"Jesus, fine, just come over here and take a look at this." Brian turned to him, pointing the flashlight at his pubic area. "Is that what I think it is?" he asked nervously.



"You mean gray hair?" Justin furrowed his eyebrows.



"Fuck! Couldn't you just lie?"



"I didn't know I was supposed to... you asked!"



"Your job as my partner is to lie in a situation like this!"



"Since when?"



"Since... fucking forever!"



"It's just a stupid gray hair, Brian... we'll all have them one day... that's just life," Justin rubbed his arm reassuringly.



"Not me... I'm young, hot and fucking gorgeous."



"You are," Justin smiled at him. "This doesn't change that."



"It changes everything! How am I supposed to let someone suck my dick with this monster watching?!"



"Um, by someone, do you mean me? Because last time I checked, we were only fucking each other, so... unless you have something you want to tell me?" Justin crossed his arms over his chest, waiting.



"I don't." Brian assured him. "But you're a pretty important person and I don't want you to see me like this."



Justin smiled broadly. "Brian, it doesn't matter to me."



"Still... I don't want it there."



"God." Justin sighed. "Should I just get the tweezers?"



"What's the point? It's going to grow back anyway," he replied in defeat.



"Then we'll just pull it out again and again and again... but I'm not sure what we're going to do about the back of your head... either dye it or cut it." Justin rubbed his chin.



"What?" Brian squeaked in horror.



"Relax, I'm just messing with you."



"Asshole. I almost had a heart attack."



"Well, I guess we should be careful at your age, huh?"



"Just go fuck yourself."



"I probably should, since you're probably gonna have a big problem with that, considering you're getting sooo fucking old."



"Are you done?" Brian arched his eyebrows in annoyance.



"I don't know, am I?" Justin laughed. "Are you?"



"Huh?"



"It's just a fucking gray hair, Brian. Trust me, I'm gonna suck your dick no matter what."



"Prove it."



"Yeah?" Justin smiled excitedly.



"Yes... no... I don't fucking know! Maybe I should just shave."



"No way... I love it the way it is."



"You sure?"



"Positive," he leaned in and kissed him on the lips. "If anything, I think it's actually hot."



"You're only saying that because you feel bad for me."



"No, and do you know why?"



"Why?"



"Because I noticed the gray hair last week and have given you at least three blowjobs since then."



"What?" Brian exclaimed. "And why didn't you tell me?"



"Why do you think?" Justin cocked an eyebrow in amusement. "You're basically having a panic attack."



Brian sighed and looked back in the mirror. "It is pretty badass, isn't it?"



"It definitely makes me hard."



"Yeah?"



"Mmhmm, feel for yourself." Justin put Brian's hand on his crotch.



"Wow, so hard," Brian licked his lips.



"So can we just go fuck and not let the gray hair ruin it?"



"I guess so." Brian replied and took one more look in the mirror. "Just get the fucking tweezers."



Justin rolled his eyes with a sigh. "Coming right up."
The End.
Taylor-Kinney is the author of 34 other stories.