- Text Size +
Story Notes:

First QAF Fic. Enjoy.

DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Justin's POV

Hope you Enjoy.

Tuesday October 3rd, 2000.

“You like that?” the taller of the two purred, his hands on either side of the smaller one’s thighs as his tongue licked up the long shaft.

“Mmphm,” said the shorter one as his large blue eyes clouded in lust. “Come on Chris, swallow me.”

And without even the slightest of warnings Chris did just that, engulfing his shorter companion’s stunningly beautiful cock with his willing mouth. Justin let out a hiss and gripping the sheets tightly he bit down on his lower lip to keep himself from thrusting his hips forward.

BANG.

“No, Mary I am sick and tired of working my ass off so this ungrateful little shithead can pass the time fanning over all the little cheerlead-“

“Fuck!”

Almost as soon as the door had slammed open the two teenagers had broken apart, one stammering for words and the other one pulling up his pants desperate to escape.

“What the fuck-what-What is the meaning of this?” Harrison Hobbs II bellowed, his face red and the vein on his temple throbbing dangerously.

“Dad, I-I-fuck, it was him,” Chris said wildly pointing an accusing finger at his moments before lover in desperation.

Stunned the blonde teen turned to Chris. “What the fuck Hobbs! Me? I’m pretty sure you were the one on your knees!” he spat.

“Shut the fuck up Taylor!” Chris snarled, fists clenching. Not in anger at the blond he was taking it out on precisely but at himself for being such a goddamn coward.

“Get out!” Hobbs senior growled at Justin and he didn’t need to be told twice, he was out of there before they could change their minds. Only feeling slightly guilty for leaving Chris alone with his overly religious parents as he practically ran the ten blocks back home.

With shaky hands Justin pulled the keys out of his pocket, and fitting it into the keyhole pried the door open. This time he did ran up the stairs to his bedroom, his heart pounding furiously in his chest but not before closing and dead bolting the front door as if that kept what was to come at bay. He was fucked, he was so fucked. He slammed the door shut of his room, and threw himself onto the bed but as soon as his body hit the mattress he sprang back up and paced the length of his bedroom, one reverberating thought constant in his head: I am so fucked.

After what seemed like a lifetime but was really only half an hour later he heard his father’s booming voice from downstairs.

“Justin! Justin! Get down here now!”

“Yep, I’m so fucked,” Justin mumbled to himself as he took a deep breath squared up his shoulders and marched downstairs to meet his parents.

Craig Taylor was standing by the entrance hall cordless phone in hand and his back turned to Justin as he towered over his wife, his anger almost tangible.

“And when where you planning on telling me Jen?”

“Craig, please don’t you think you’re blowing this out of proportion?”

“Out of-out of proportion? No Jen, I will not have some, some little-“

“Fag,” Justin finished for him. Both Craig and Jennifer’s head turned to look up at their eldest son.

“Justin don’t say tha-“

“Why not mom? It’s the truth,” Justin said defiantly turning to look into his father’s eyes. “Whether you accept it as your truth or not.”

In an instant Craig Taylor advance on his son and struck him across the face as Jennifer gasped. Justin lost his footing but not his nerve though he was considerably shaking.

“What are you going to do dad? Huh? You’re gonna beat the faggot out of me?”

“Justin!” his mom moaned looking from son to father in horror.

Ignoring her Justin continued. “News flash dad, you can’t. So go ahead give it your best shot but I will still be your queer son,” and with that he pushed past his father and mother and opened the front door running towards the only person he wished to see.

~~~<3~~~~

Friday October 6th, 2000 at 3:45 pm.

“No! Just like that!?” shrieked his oldest and dearest friend.

“Apparently,” said the blond as he let out a puff of smoke. He passed it to Daphne who took it but not before a few ‘oh my god, oh my god.’

“What are you gonna do?” she asked with equally trembling hands as she handed the cigarette back to Justin.

“I don’t know Daph, what can I do? I have no other choice but to comply,” he said through gritted teeth.

“But-BUFFALO!” she shrieked. “That’s so fucking far Justin!”

“I believe that’s the point. It’s a fucking catholic boarding school no less. I won’t survive Daph,” he said finishing rather dramatically.

“Oh shup up, you will too.”

Justin gave her a small smile before inhaling deeply from his cigarette. “I suppose.”

“When do you leave?”

“Tomorrow,” he said deflated sitting back onto one of the lounge chairs by the pool.

“NO way,” said Daphne more alarmed then she had been before. “How-that fast?”

“Money talks Daph,” Justin said simply.

“Well, we need to do something, uhh we can take a trip to West Village again. I hear their clu-“

“So weirdness finally over?”

Momentarily stunned Daphne looked down at her best friend and nodded, a small sheepish smile spreading on her lips. “Weirdness definitely over.”

Justin smiled, reassured and said, “Sure Daph, that sounds good.”

The last thing he wanted to do was to go out but a final ‘fuck you’ to Craig Taylor wouldn’t hurt anyone, but most importantly he was glad to have his best friend back after they had mistakenly decided they would rid themselves of their pesky virginities. He had only meant to help her since she insisted she didn’t want to come out as a total freak to her boyfriend at the time for being completely inexperience. Justin though not completely inexperience in the art of gay sex (he was fluent in blow jobs and hand jobs) was if anything a little curious. It turned out to be not half bad but also not what he always imagined sex would feel like, at least that’s how it was to him. Not so much Daphne.

It had been hard to let her down and their relationship had suffered for it, but now here they were planning another trip to the West Village, perhaps their very last.

~~~~~<3~~~~~~

Saturday October 7th, 2000.

Justin was practically deposited at St. Francis high school by his parents (and not as a fragile package either), his father seemed relieved and his mother apologetic. He didn’t say goodbye to either of them but instead slammed the door to his dorm in his mother’s face and his father’s retreating back.

“That bad huh?”

Startled Justin spanned around to meet the figure of a young boy about his height, his hair was wet and obscuring one of his big brown eyes and he had a towel tied around his slender waist. His roommate, he assumed, pushed his wet hair back with his fingers and smiled toothily at him.

Perhaps this won’t be as bad as I thought. Thought Justin giving a small smile in return.

“Yeah you know, parents.”

Big brown eyes nodded and extended his hand saying, “My name is Ethan by the way, Ethan Gold.”

“Justin, Justin Taylor,” said Justin shaking the hand.

“Why are you entering so late in the term?” Ethan asked a he rummaged in the cabinet on the right side of the room for something to wear.

“Uh,”

Ethan looked up at him curiously and then smiled again. “Don’t be shy,” he said. “Spill it.”

Justin grinned sheepishly up at Ethan, “If you guess, I’ll tell you.”

Ethan considered that a moment and acquiesce. “It’s not so bad here.”

Justin said nothing as his eyes grew accustomed to his surroundings, there was a fireplace in the middle of the wall opposite the door and in between the three beds. He stared at it for a moment before throwing his belongings on the empty bed and pointing at the third bed which was farthest from the other two and asked, “Who sleeps there?”

“Oh, that’s Gregory,” said Ethan with a roll of his stunning brown eyes. “He’s probably at soccer practice.”

“I take you don’t like him?” Justin asked turning his back on Ethan as he began to unpack.

“You can say that,” Ethan said as he passed by Justin, clothes in hand to go into the bathroom.

Justin said nothing, and with his back still turned to Ethan he heard the door to the bathroom close behind him.

A few minutes later Ethan came out of the bathroom fully dressed and still smiling that toothy smile. Justin didn’t know whether he wanted to smile back or punch the cheeriness right out of his face. He settled on the former, it was a pretty face after all.

“Want to go grab some supper?”

“Umm, yeah sure,” said Justin relieved to postpone the unpacking and explore his new, there he say it, home.

~~~~~~<3~~~~~~

Sunday October 8th, 2000.

“Were you in any sport teams in your previous high school?” asked Ethan as they leisured against a maple tree on the campus’ grounds.

“Mhm, not really. I was on the swimming team in my freshman year but it coincided with my art group so I quit.”

“The swim team?”

Justin nodded. “Art is the fuel the drives me you know,” he said sheepishly pointing at the violin resting on Ethan’s lap.

Ethan nodded in understanding and a look pass between them that made Justin’s gay-radar skyrocket. This time it was Justin’s turn to smile widely at Ethan, whom stared back at him almost transfixed.

“Will Gregory be there,” asked Justin. Ethan nodded without Justin having to say where ‘there’ meant. “That’s too bad,” he whispered huskily into Ethan’s ear trailing his fingers up his thigh.

Ethan looked up and their eyes met, blue on brown locked together. “What if someone catches us?” he said in a small voice.

Justin’s lip curled, “Isn’t that the point?”

Ethan gulped as Justin finally reached his destination. His smile broadened when he felt the hardness of the other boy’s cock as he stroked it through the cloth of his jeans. Making quick work of it Justin unbuttoned and unzipped Ethan’s pants and pulled out the rock hard dick. He looked down and satisfied with the size (yeah yeah, he was a size queen) he began a steady rhythm as Ethan gasped and moaned.

Justin looked up to meet brown eyes but instead he met hazel ones over Ethan’s shoulder. There wasn’t repulsion there or even slightest of reprimands, no on the contrary, what he saw there was intrigue and most of all lust.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to review, I don't care if it's positive or negative. ^_^