- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brian's POV

Monday October 30th 2000 at 7:37 pm room S13.

 

The back of his lean body was pressed against the wall as he smiled the devil-may-care smile that made Brian’s dick throb. The snug wash-blue jeans and the navy blue tank top he wore further confirmed Brian’s suspicion that the boy had dressed with one singular intention, to impress and captivate him. He looked away and instead focused on inhaling his cigarette and blowing out the perfect rings of smoke that Justin seemed so fond of imitating.

 

“How do you do that?” asked Justin suddenly kicking away from the wall and walking forward, and towards him to the other side of the window. He groaned mentally. The kid was relentless in his pursuit. And if he were honest with himself, he would admit that it was titillating. Not that he needed any more excuses to find the stubborn twink mouth-wateringly scrumptious. He shook his head internally. Focus, Kinney, Focus.

 

“Practice,” he drawled pretending to be unaffected by his closeness. He took a deep breath and regretted it almost at once because his senses were bombarded by the exquisite scent that was all Justin. I will not be seduced by an inexperience teenager.

 

“Maybe you can practice with me,” he said in a low husky voice. Yes, Brian’s cock did twitch then. And when Justin looked down and licked his lips all Brian could think of was of how those lips were made to give pleasure. He wanted those full pink lips exploring every part of his body so badly it hurt. God how he yearned for them. No, I don’t yearn for anyone, least of all some blond twink. Shit, I need to sink my dick into something, now.

 

“No, thanks.” Justin pouted, though the glint in his eyes said he was more than amused. “Want a cigarette?” he asked more than anything to get Justin’s attention solely off of him.

 

“Sure,” he said and pulled the newly lit cigarette from Brian’s mouth and wrapped it around his own delicious lips. “Thanks,” he quipped.

 

Brian cocked an eyebrow but took a new one from the pack and lit it, without looking up at Justin once. He was too close.

 

“So here we are again,” said Justin making Brian look up as he pushed his blond locks away from his piercing blue eyes.

 

He didn’t answer, in part because Justin’s hand was presently brushing his own brown hairs away from his face. An uninviting shiver passed through his body and this seem to entice the blonde further, if that was even possible. Brian grabbed his wrist with the sole intention to push it away but the softness and warmth that radiated from the twink was enough to momentarily inundate his senses and move him to seek more. His fingers untangled from Justin’s wrists only to trail them down his bare arms and neck, his face, and the most perfect lips he had ever seen or touched. Justin’s lids were half closed and he let out a moan that cracked the remaining of Brian’s restraint. The twink’s blue eyes opened and locked onto his as he moved forward to press his lips against Brian’s. And as soon as the pliable lips touched his own all rational thoughts left him and instead a savage need took over him.

 

Soundlessly the cigarettes dropped to the floor as their hands flew to touch each other’s neck, back, arms, and hair with a savagery that Brian had never before experienced. He literally attacked Justin’s mouth with such fervor that the latter was forcibly slammed into the wall, he let out a noise in between a groan and a moan which succeed in only engrossing Brian more. It was almost like Brian breathed through Justin and Justin breathed through him, unable to let go to even catch their breaths.

 

With a growl Brian pulled away before his self-control completely evaded him and he took the much too willing kid right here in this room. However, all Brian managed was to press his forehead against his, his arm squeezing Justin’s arms so tightly he was surprised the blond wasn’t squirming away from the touch.

 

“Justin, I can’t,” he said in a hoarse whisper.

 

Justin either didn’t listen or chose to ignore him because he only moved his face to press their lips together again, but Brian was quicker and moved his head back. Another kiss and there’ll be no quenching the need he felt until he was buried deep inside the blond.

 

“I can’t,” he said more forcefully this time. Justin’s eyes fluttered open and his blue eyes mirrored the same need, but with a twinge of annoyance.

 

“Yes, you can,” he whispered trying to catch his lips again but Brian’s grip on his upper arms kept him from moving forward. Justin let out a growl of his own and pushed Brian away from him.

 

The distance quick-started Brian’s brain but it also made him yearn for the warmth of the blonde again. There is that word again, yearn, I don’t do yearning. Yet even Brian knew that no matter how much he told himself that, it didn’t make it any less true. His currently at attention dick could speak for that.

 

“This is not the place,” Brian said instantly wishing he hadn’t said the words. Justin’s face shone with glee and that damn smile returned to his lips. “Or any place,” he added but the damaged was more than done. In all honesty he didn’t even believe it himself, not when the redness and apparent soreness of those lips almost broke him again.

 

“Where? When-I mean-God that was amazing,” the blonde said with glazed eyes.

 

“Don’t flatter yourself, it’s been over a week since I’ve sunk my dick into some hot ass. It had nothing to do with you,” he said trying to regain the upper hand.

 

“Right,” said Justin, who’s smile faced and seemed to second guess himself for the first time.

 

A part of Brian felt guilty but a bigger part knew he needed to get the fuck out of there as soon as possible, he didn’t think his self-restraint could take another close encounter with the gorgeous blond, no matter what he told Justin.

 

With a little of that fire extinguished Justin bent over to pick up the cigarette buds and Brian wished he hadn’t. Fuck, how I wish I could fuck that tempting ass into my mattress. My mattress? Shit I have to get out of here now. And without a backward glance or even a goodbye he did just that.

 

~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~

 

Thursday November 2nd at 4:57 pm.

 

The afterschool art group was filing out of the room, everyone that is except for non-other than Justin Taylor. Brian wasn’t going to play this game again, however. Last Tuesday he had found himself trapped with the delectable blond once again when the latter had locked them in, that time he had practically lunged himself at him with a ferocious determination that had Brian whose control had already been on a thin-line break instantly. It wasn’t until he distantly heard the sound of his zipper being undone that Brian managed to come to, pushing the blonde aggressively off of him and back a few inches. Giving him only enough distance to compose himself.

 

This time he was under no circumstance going to give him that chance. He was out of the door before the last of the students exited the room and speed walked towards his office and as far away from Justin as he could get without running.

 

When he opened the door to his office, however, he was stopped on his tracks when he caught sight of Ben sitting on a chair across from his desk.

 

“I thought you had left,” said Brian closing and locking the door behind him. He didn’t trust the boy’s insistent determination nor was he weary of his pursuit.

 

“Brian we have to talk,” Ben said solemnly.

 

“What’s wrong?” he said, not bothering to hide the worry in his voice. “Is everything okay with Gus? Is Michael okay?”

 

“No, no, nothing like that,” Ben assured him.

 

“Then?” Brian retorted annoyed, sitting behind his desk.

 

“It’s about you.”

 

“Me, what about me?”

 

Ben eyed him with a sanctimonious look he did not appreciate. He sighed. He could already tell where this was going.

 

“You know what. That kid Justin, why is he going over to Lindsay’s and why does he know you’re Gus’ father.”

 

Brian shrugged, “Lindsay wants some of his pieces for the art show at the GLC, and I told him about Gus, so what? He is my son.”

 

Ben shook his head and eyed Brian as if he had lost his mind. Being with Michael seemed to be rubbing off in more ways than one. “How can you trust him?”

 

“He won’t say anything.”

 

“How can you be so sure?”

 

“I just am.”

 

Ben let out an exasperated breath from between his lips and said, “I hope you know what you’re doing with him.”

 

“Who said I’m doing anything with him,” he said too quickly, which made Ben’s eyebrows disappear behind his dirty blond hair.

 

“God Brian please don’t tell me you’re fucking the kid.”

 

“Of course I’m not,” he snapped eyeing Ben venomously. It really was none of his business, especially not when Brian was attempting to not do just that.

 

“You can’t tell me that there’s nothing going on between that two of you.”

 

Brian groaned. “You should give me more credit than that.”

 

“It’s almost been two weeks I would be surprised if the kid hasn’t been throwing himself at you at every possible turn.”

 

Brian sighed and admitted, “Of course he has, but I’m no novice.”

 

“No, but you’ve never been known to turn down a hot piece of ass when offering itself to you on a silver platter.”

 

Brian shrugged. He wasn’t about to admit just how hard it was proving to be able to resist the hot blond.

 

“Just be careful. The kid can flirt like one of the bests.”

 

Unaware of himself, Brian’s eyes narrowed and darkened. “So he flirts with you too?”

 

“He certainly does, ever since he saw us at Proteus.”

 

Brian scoffed and Ben’s gaze seemed to x-ray him as he said, “Why, does it bother you Brian?”

 

“No, of course not,” he said trying to sound dismissive but failing. Fuck, what the fuck is wrong with me?

 

Ben snorted. “Jesus, that kid has really done a number on you, hasn’t he?”

 

“I don’t know what you mean, he’s just like any other student to me.”

 

“Uh huh. Though I have to admit that his flirting with me is superficial, however, not so with you.”

 

This calmed Brian. Wait am I actually letting that little twat’s actions affect me. “Are we done talking about this?”

 

“I just want you to be cautious Brian. Talking to him and divulging sensitive information about yourself is not a smart move, it will only encourage the kid more.”

 

“I said are you done.” He snapped getting to his feet and walking to the door.

 

Brian unlocked it and opened it, giving Ben no other choice but to resign and get up from his chair and towards the door. However, before he could exit the person in question popped his glorious head in.

 

“Oh sorry, am I interrupting something?” said Justin shyly, which was not an expression Brian saw him exhibit often. Fuck the kid was adorable.

 

“Ben was just leaving. What is it Mr. Taylor?” Brian said ignoring the cautious looks Ben was giving him.

 

“I-I just wanted to know if you could give Ms. Peterson my newest drawings once your off mischief-I mean duty the next time you go over to see Gus.”

 

“I can give them to her Justin,” said Ben about to extend his hand for the sketch book when Brian said, “Don’t worry Ben, I’m supposed to meet Lindsay on Monday so I’ll give it to her.” And he grabbed the sketchbook before Ben could.

 

“Is there anything else Justin?” Ben asked Justin, whom flushed red.

 

“Ummm…n-no professor.”

 

“Are there any in particular you want me to show her,” Brian said before Ben could proceed to dismiss the blond.

 

“Yes actually, if you have the time to look over them with me,” Justin said as the flush spread from his cheeks down to his neck. God, how he wanted to tear into that neck and make moans pour out of that succulent mouth.

 

“Brian-“ Ben began.

 

“Sure, I have time, come in Mr. Taylor.” Said Brian mostly to get rid of Ben and his sanctimonious lectures, yet knowing he was digging his own grave at the same time.

 

“I’ll see you tomorrow Ben.” Ben sighed in resignation and stepped out of the room as Justin stepped in.  “Take a seat,” he told Justin giving Ben an ‘I won’t do anything stupid give me some credit’ look.

 

Justin hurriedly took the seat offered. Ben gave Brian one last ominous look before he walked away. Brian closed his eyes, let out a deep breath and without closing the door went to sit back on his desk. He didn’t trust himself to not ravage the boy if he closed it.

 

~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~

 

Saturday November 4th 2000 at 2:47 pm.

 

Mostly because he had nothing better to do (he had finished grading papers in record time, which helped distract him from Justin and his almost obsessive need to jack off) he made his way to the stadium to watch the football game. He had once again practically run like a dog with his tail caught in between his legs as he scurried away from the too tempting blonde that morning, he had one more day, he could-would not lose control. He could already breathe in the freedom and not to mention the many, many tricks that he would indulge himself on once out of this sexual purgatory.

 

 As he made his way there Brian wondered whether the team was any good but that was beside the point, he just needed fresh air and a break from his hand.

 

To his surprise the stadium was quite packed. Well what else could you do if you’re stuck in boarding school, he mused. He hovered in the entrance for a few moments debating whether he should take a seat or not.

 

“Come on you two love birds,” said a female voice from behind him, and he instantly recognizes the voice belonging to Emily Thorn.

 

He turned to see Emily, Cecilia, Brady, Gregory, Rob, Chris, and then Justin and Ethan bringing up the rear as they approached the entrance. Emily, always the leader, noticed him first and exclaimed, “Mr. Kinney! What are you doing here among us peasants?”

 

At the sound of his name he saw Justin look up and their eyes locked instantly. “To watch the game Ms. Thorn just like the rest of you.”

 

“You must sit with us,” she proclaimed.

 

“Oh I don’t think he would want that,” Justin said. Brian eyed the fidgeting blond interestingly.

 

“Come now Justin we’re not such bad company,” she retorted and then turned back to Brian. “So what do ya say Professor? Are you joining us commoners?”

 

“Sure, why not,” drawled Brian aware of the instant stiffness on Justin’s shoulders when he agreed to join them.

 

“Perfect. Come along now professor, you can even sit next to me.”

 

“How thoughtful of you,” said Brian sarcastically not missing how Justin pulled Ethan to the side and whispered something in his ear.

 

“Oh no you don’t,” said Emily marching towards the two boys. Brian was sure she was telling them something but she must have been whispering because he couldn’t hear a thing.

 

Looking resigned Justin rejoined the group and they proceeded to find seats. As promised Emily sat next to him and to Justin’s slight protestation Rob, Gregory, him, and Ethan sat on the bench below them.

 

The game proved to be a complete waste of time however, not even ten minutes in and the opposing team had scored a touchdown.

 

Chris groaned and Ethan whispered something in Justin’s ear that made the latter shake with laughter, it was actually a sickening sight. He was glad he wasn’t the only one who thought so, since from Justin’s left Gregory was staring daggers at the pair. Throughout the game Ethan and Justin seemed to come in closer to each other, they weren’t exactly touching but from time to time Ethan would lean sideways and whisper something that Justin obviously thought was amusing, because he seemed to laugh and beam at him every time. It was utterly disgusting.

 

“Aren’t they beautiful,” he heard Emily whisper to Cecilia pointing discreetly at the two below them as he pretended to be watching the abysmal game.

 

The score now read 31-6 opposing team. Why do these kids watch this garbage and why is she referring to Justin and Ethan as a ‘they’?

 

After a horrendous lost the crowd dispersed but not before booing the home team off of the field. Brian was pushed along with the horde, therefore it wasn’t like he was trying to eavesdrop when he heard Emily telling Cecilia that for the first time in her life she wished she was a gay man so she too could get into Justin’s pants. He felt his eyes narrow and an unexplainable anger course through him, for one that wasn’t something she should be saying for everyone to hear and for another was the kid fucking playing him for a fool. Was his whole I want you to be my first just a plot to get me in bed, not that it was working. Okay so maybe I was a little fascinated about being the first one to enter the blonde’s too tempting heart-shaped ass.

 

“Emily, I don’t think that’s a topic you should be discussing within earshot of the whole school,” he chastised leaning forward so she could hear him. That caused a small gasp to leave her lips as she and Cecilia turned horrified to face him.

 

“I-I, it was a joke,” Emily lied lamely.

 

“Of course it was,” he said stoically giving her a ‘you better watch what you say’ look before moving through the throng of students, he was easily the tallest person in the mass. And alright he would admit that he was being perhaps a tad bit childish when he reached Justin and Ethan and instead of walking around them shoved his way in between them and away from the crowd to his office. Going out for air had been a terrible idea. He didn’t feel better at all. In all regards he felt worse, not only was he still extremely horny, was jouncing for a drug related relief, and on top of that he couldn’t shake the fact that seeing Justin practically drool over (maybe he was exaggerating) Ethan made him pissed off as hell.

 

If he is so enamored with the fiddler why does he keep coming to me? Why make tall stories to get me to fuck him? Why indeed. Unless Emily had no idea what she was talking about…and why the fuck do I care so much either way…

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please review.