- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Finally the art show. Sorry this one took me so long.

 

Made it nice and long though. So Hope you enjoy.

Friday November 10th 2000 at 4:37 pm

 

“When I asked you to give him a ride, I didn’t mean fuck him in your jeep, Brian!” Lindsay rounded on Brian as soon as Justin had closed the door behind them.

 

“Hey, I didn’t fuck ‘em,” Brian said defensively.

 

Lindsay hissed at him, hands on hips. “You could have fooled me!”

 

Justin stared at the two adults wishing he was anywhere but in Lindsay’s living room.

 

“You’re getting worked up over nothing.”

 

“Brian you really aren’t that stupid are you? He’s just a child!”

 

Justin took personal offense to that and was about to say so when Brian said, “Justin is not a child.”

 

Lindsay raised her hands in exasperation and said, “How about your job, what if he tells someone?”

 

“I would never do that,” said Justin, receiving a grin from Brian. He couldn’t help but grin back himself.

 

“You’ve gotten away with a lot in your time but this…this is something I wouldn’t have even expected from you.”

 

“Oh come on Lindsay don’t you get all sanctimonious on me.”

 

“Sanctimonious? Sanctimonious? Brian the kid isn’t even 18 yet.”

 

“I’m standing right here,” Justin said a little put out by Lindsay speaking as if he weren’t standing a few feet away from them.

 

“Oh no Justin this is not on you, this is all Brian and his unwillingness to keep it in his pants.”

 

Brian opened his mouth to speak but before he could say anything Justin said, “Honestly, I came onto him, repeatedly.”

 

Lindsay stared at Justin for a long moment then shrugged. “But you’re the adult,” she scowled turning back to Brian.

 

“You are the last person who should be giving me this lecture,” Brian said, clearly exasperated.

 

“And what is that supposed to mean?”

 

“You know exactly what it’s supposed to mean or should I remind you of freshman year in college?”

 

That immediately sobered Lindsay up, she flushed red then gave Brian a reproachful look.

 

“And we all know how well that ended,” she said in a small voice, no longer screaming.

 

“Honestly Ms. Peterson I came onto him, it was just a kiss,” he lied, well half lied.

 

“Honey I don’t blame you. Can you go upstairs and get Gus, I would like to speak to Brian alone.”

 

Justin turned to Brian, whom rolled his eyes but nodded at him rolling in his lips.

 

“Sure,” he said and exited the living room, climbing up the stairs towards Gus’ bedroom whom had woken up due to all the screaming. With his duffel in hand he made a detour to the bathroom, however, to change his cum stained underwear before going to get Gus.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The Gay and Lesbian Center at 8:49 pm

 

When Justin walked into the GLC with Ms. Peterson at half past six he was momentarily enthralled by his surroundings (it was his first art show after all), instantly noticing how the walls were painted in different colors to emphasize the art displayed. Then finally at seven on the dot a pudgy man, whose face you would instantly forget began to play soft piano music as onlookers moved around the gallery pointing at a painting, photograph, sculpture, or  a mixed-media (Justin had been fascinated by the artist’s technique and had been staring at the striking piece for quite some time before Lindsay introduced him to the artist in question, a Terence Walker, whom was a handsome man in his mid-twenties with large brown eyes, dark skin, and the fullest lips Justin had ever seen) works.

 

Justin had chatted with the handsome man about his unique technique (among other things) until his group of friends arrived and he’d excused himself before making his way over to them. Justin had been sure Terence had been watching him go, so yes he might have flaunted his assets a bit for the man’s pleasure.

 

“You guys made it!” greeted Justin embracing Ethan in a hug and a long meaningful kiss. When they broke apart the latter grinned at him sheepishly. Once Justin was disentangled from Ethan the two girls literally threw themselves at him and embraced him, the boys however, only nodded their heads, Rob being the only one who said “Hi.”

 

“What took you guys so long?”

 

“Oh umm-“ started Emily but seemed to be at a loss for words (which was something Justin had never seen to date).

 

“Maya came with us after all,” said Ethan who wasn’t even trying to hide his disdain.

 

“Well it was rather rude of you to invite my roommates and not me, I mean I’ve known you longer an all,” said Maya defensively.

 

“So what? You’ve never even had a conversation with me before and the only one we did have was the one where you threatened to snitch if we didn’t bring you along!” said Ethan whose tanned face was turning red.

 

“Hey, have you seen my art?” asked Justin trying to avoid the impending scene from unfolding.

 

Ethan turned to him then, giving him an apologetic half smile. “No, give me a tour,” he said. And Justin took that to mean only him.

 

“Umm…sure. If you guys want to start with my stuff they are over there,” he said pointing at the blue wall that held his sketches and some of the paintings he had created in the afterschool art group. “Come on,” he said to Ethan extending his hand. Looking more than relieved Ethan took it, seeming to be glad to leave the group behind.

 

“What happened?” Justin asked as soon as they were out of earshot.

 

Ethan rolled his eyes, took a deep breath and said, “It’s not important, honestly. I’m sorry for the outburst I was being a little drama princess. I want you to enjoy your show, come on, I want to see your art.”

 

Ethan started moving but Justin held him back by their intertwined hand. “Oh no you don’t. Spill it.”

 

Ethan sighed but acquiesced. “As far as I’m concerned Emily and Cissy said they tried to hide it from Maya, but you know as their roommate she finally made them spill the beans and then she proceeded to insinuate herself into the party. But I wasn’t having it,” upon the narrowing of Justin’s eyes he said, “not for the reason you think, it had nothing to do with Gregg just that she’s a big mouthed bitch and like I said earlier we’ve never even had a conversation because she had always been too busy shoving her tongue down Gregg’s throat to pay the likes of me any attention. Yet when I told her just that she pretty much threatened to let her “daddy” know (you know the headmaster), that we were unsupervised. Why Emily told her that part is beyond me. Anyways, I just relented because it was already getting late and I didn’t want to miss your art show.”

 

“So we can’t just ditch her somewhere?” Justin joked making Ethan smile and punch his upper arm playfully with his free hand.

 

“I wish. But since she brought her own car the girls, Chris, and Brady are riding with her. And it beat my previous plan of taking the bus.”

 

“Wait so are the rest of us still taking the bus?”

 

“No, I have my car.”

 

“I didn’t even know you had a car.”

 

“Oh yeah, only I never use it.”

 

“Oh right, if we drove into school in the middle of the night it will be much too inconspicuous.”

 

“Exactly.”

 

“So what type of car do you drive?” Justin asked as they made their way around the gallery.

 

“A silver Audi TT.”

 

“Uh, nice. Just how rich are your parents?”

 

“Very, very rich,” responded Ethan. “According to my dad it was my “start-out” car, to see how responsible I could be.”

 

“Uh Mr. Gold…you really are made of gold aren’t you?”

 

“Oh shut up,” he laughed bumping his shoulder against Justin’s.

 

When they had finally reached Justin’s work Ethan let out a gasp (much like he had with Terence’s mixed-media works). “God Justin these are really good.” He stopped at the sketch of Brian-Mr. Kinney and scrunched up his nose (the drawing was of Brian in his suit (that was much, much too nice for a high school teacher) holding a book in his right hand seeming to be reading out-loud, yet his stare was lustful, like he was undressing you with that one look and you would want nothing more). Then he saw the painting of himself playing Misha and smiled toothily. “You actually showed one of the ones you made of me, I look damn good if I do say so myself, but you do love me so that’s a given.”

 

“Oh shut up you dork.”

 

“Oh my God! Oh my God!” shrieked Emily in somewhat of a whisper once she and Cissy reached Justin and Ethan.

 

“What now?” asked Ethan rolling his eyes. “Did you find someone straight?”

 

“No!” replied Cissy in an uncharacteristically high-pitched voice.

 

“Okay?”

 

“Oh my God! OhmeGod!” Emily said again.

 

“Spill it already,” snapped Ethan. Justin didn’t blame him; he was more annoyed than curious at this point.

 

But the two girls only gaped towards the entrance.

 

“It’s Mr. Kinney,” said Gregory in a bored voice as he made his way towards them.

 

If it was possible the girls’ mouth opened wider at the nonchalant expression on Gregg’s face but Justin didn’t notice because as soon as he had heard the name he spanned his head around and towards the entrance. Yes, indeed there was Mr. Kinney downed in black 501’s and a sleeveless black button down shirt. God, he is so fucking beautiful. Unware of himself Justin was grinning widely in a self-satisfied sort-of-way that didn’t fail the notice of Ethan nor Gregory, the other’s however seemed oblivious, they were too busy staring at the God in black too.

 

“H-he-he is gay?” asked Chris perplexed, whom had just made their way towards them.

 

“Obviously,” drawled Gregg.

 

“And Ms. Peterson? But God she is such a babe,” said Chris more than bewildered.

 

“What the hell does that even mean Chris?” asked Ethan.

 

“No I mean…well, I don’t know what I mean.”

 

“Well are we ready to go? I’m bored.” Said Gregory clicking his tongue.

 

“No, I’m going to go say ‘Hi’ to Mr-“

 

“No!” Ethan, Gregg, and Justin said at once.

 

“But why?”

 

“I doubt he wants to talk to us, plus I’m sure Maya is waiting for you in her car since I saw her running out of here a few minutes ago,” said Rob, always saving the day, yet he was giving Gregory a pointed look but the latter ignored it.

 

“Oh fine. Let’s go then,” said Emily much to everyone’s surprise. She wasn’t one for giving up so easily. But Justin had the fleeting suspicion that she wanted to win brownie points with Rob.

 

“Ok, you guys go ahead, I have to say goodbye to Ms. Peterson,” said Justin, whom notice that neither Ethan nor Gregory had bought that lame excuse. The others only nodded and began filling out of the gallery. Ethan on the other had gave him a kiss that Justin only half-heartedly responded to before he and Gregg followed the others.

 

OK, Justin. Don’t make a fool of yourself. Just go say bye to Ms. Peterson and wait for him to approach you. “Hey Ms. Peterson, excuse me,” he said weary of interrupting her conversation with ‘Hot Terence’.

 

“Oh hey Justin, everyone loves your art, there has been a few offers already.”

 

“Really? Wow that’s great,” he said genuinely with one of his sun-shiny smile. He noticed that ‘Hot Terence’ was smiling at him.

 

“If you ever want to talk art (though Justin doubted (and by the look Ms. Peterson gave the dark-skinned artist she felt the same way) it was solely to ‘talk art’) here is my number.” He said and with a peck to Justin’s cheek handed him a business card with his name and phone number on it.

 

“Oh…umm thanks,” said Justin reciprocating the flirty smile and shoving the card into the back pocket of his gray slacks.

 

“I’ll talk to you later Lindsay, I have dinner reservations with some friends-“ he stopped as if an idea had just formed in his head. “Would you like to come Justin?”

 

“Terence, you do know Justin is only 17 right?”

 

“Right,” he said turning to Lindsay with a shrug, “I read the pamphlet.”

 

“Uh, well thanks it’s really nice of you to ask Terence but I actually have plans of my own with my friends. You know the rowdy ones.” He said with a smile trying not to be annoyed with Lindsay’s coddling.

 

Terence laughed and it was a really nice laugh. “Another time then.”

 

“Yeah, I would really like that. I’ll give you a call sometime.”

 

“Great. Looking forward to it. See you around Justin, bye Lindsay.” And with that the hottest black man Justin had ever seen turned on his heel and walked away. Justin had to grin because he was walking away slowly, almost cat-like and Justin knew it was for his pleasure.

 

When he turned to look back at Lindsay she looked dumbfounded, but once she had noticed that Justin was looking at her, she composed herself almost instantly.

 

“Justin, I know it’s none of my business but-“

 

“Hey Lindz can you come over here a second,” called Tannis (at least Justin thought that was her name) motioning for Lindsay to come to her.

 

“Okay give me a second,” Lindsay called back, then looking dejected she turned back to Justin. “Just please don’t fuck him over.” And with that she too left leaving Justin standing alone and perplexed.

 

Fuck who over? Is she talking about Mr. Kinney? Yeah I wouldn’t even dream about it. More like him fucking me over his desk. Yes, that sounds nice.

 

“If it isn’t that little artiest.” Justin’s heart leaped, he could practically feel it pounding in his Adam’s apple.

 

“You actually came,” he replied trying to pretend his heart wasn’t trying to come out his mouth.

 

“I was bored.”

 

“What happened to ‘pseudo intellectuals, that wished they were straight’? Oh no don’t tell me you’ve gone straight?”

 

Mr. Kinney smirked and bumped his shoulder making Justin’s heart make a leap towards his mouth so he decided to close it.  “Smartass. So I saw your little posse running around.”

 

“Well I honestly didn’t think you would come,” said Justin honestly.

 

“I honestly didn’t think I would either.”

 

Justin smiled then. “Well I’m glad you did.”

 

“Mhm. Are you ready to go?”

 

“Huh…oh yeah. No wait. My bag! Oh shit, I almost forgot. I have to get Ms. Peterson to get it from her car-“

 

“I got it, it’s in my car,” said Mr. Kinney grinning.

 

“Huh?”

 

Mr. Kinney’s grin widened as he said, “Let’s go.”

 

“Where?” said Justin at a loss but he followed him anyways. “And why is my bag in your car?”

 

This time it was Brian’s turn to look confused, stopping in his tracks he asked, “Where do you think twat?”

 

“I-I honestly don’t know. But I mean thanks but you didn’t have to get my bag for me.”

 

Brian shook his head looking confused, his tongue in cheek but kept on walking so Justin followed suit. They didn’t stop until they had reached his jeep, which was parked on the alley across from the GLC building. He unlocked the doors and watched as Justin pulled his bag out of the passenger seat and closed the door, pulling the straps of his overnight bag over his head. “What are you doing?”

 

“Huh. What do you mean?”

 

Brian narrowed his eyes, though he looked half annoyed and half amused. Justin was definitely missing something. Unless-but no! Or does he? Would he?

 

“Where you planning on taking me somewhere?” asked Justin, his breathing coming in stitches.

 

Mr. Kinney rolled his eyes, now he seemed more than clearly annoyed to Justin. “Do you want me to say it twat? Is that it? Fine. Come home with me.” It wasn’t even a question.

 

Justin’s eyes bulged and he thought that this time his heart had indeed jumped out of his mouth and left his body because he was no longer aware of its beating or even how to breathe for that matter. “I-I-I-FUCK!”

 

“Well yeah, that is the general idea, Sunshine.”

 

“Really?”

 

Brian gave him a “duh you dumbass” kind-of-look and was about to jump in his jeep when Justin said, “I-I can’t.”

 

That stopped Mr. Kinney alright. He looked like someone had just slapped him silly. “You can’t? Seriously?”

 

Justin nodded his head slowly. I fucking hate my life right now.

 

“You’re joking right?” Justin shook his head unable to speak. “Why did you bring the bag then?” Justin looked down at his bag stupidly, his mouth had gone so very dry and he didn’t think he could speak even if he wanted to.

 

What if I just go. I can just go with him. I mean would Ethan really get that upset? Yeah, yeah he would. It is his birthday today after all and ain’t I his birthday present, he did book a room for just the two of us. Not to mention that he already had to deal with VirginBarbie and the whole Gregory ordeal. And what if I did ditch him? Would Gregory jump at the chance, would Ethan ever speak to me again? And most importantly would Mr. Kinney even give me the time of day after he’d fucked me to his heart’s content. What if I was left alone and friendless? What then?

 

Justin closed his eyes, opened it and finally said, “Is Ethan’s birthday, we have plans.”

 

Brian looked so taken aback for an instant that Justin wasn’t even sure he had really seen the outrage and pained expression on his face before it was quickly replaced by his usual smug expression. “Whatever. Your lost.” Then he climbed into his jeep, slammed the door, turned on the ignition and slammed on the accelerator as Justin watched the jeep screech out of its parking space and into the almost deserted street.

 

“Fuck, fuck, fuck.” He cursed at the top of his voice.

 

“Uhh, damn, passing out on the stud of Liberty avenue, are you sure that was a good move?”

 

Startled Justin spanned around to come face to face with Gregory who seemed to come out of the shadows. “You fucking scared me,” Justin hissed, avoiding that topic at all costs.

 

“I bet Ethan would be tickled pink to hear this.”

 

“You’re not going to tell him are you?”

 

Gregory snorted. “Of course not. That would win you an endless amount of brownie points and we both know that if Mr. Kinney would to come back you wouldn’t hesitate again.”

 

Fuck you Gregory. You got me there. “What are you even doing here?”

 

“Waiting for you since you don’t know where we’re parked now do you?”

 

“Right. Well let’s go.”

 

Gregory chuckled. “Well I can sleep soundly tonight knowing that your night is ruined.”

 

“Is it? I don’t think so. I’m pretty sure Ethan can warm my bed just fine,” said Justin just to wipe the smug expression from Gregory’s face.

 

Gregory said nothing but stumped away, and Justin followed him.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Outside of Club Proteus at 12:29 am.

 

“Do we really have to come here?” asked Justin for the hundredth time, yet the answer was always the same.

 

Emily said, “Don’t be such a Grinch, share the gay life with your new faghag.” While Cecilia nodded vigorously (they should not have been drinking back at the hotel, all except that is for Rob who offered to drive Ethan’s car and Brady who offered to drive Maya’s).

 

Chris, Brady, and Rob would just shrug and Maya would just glare at everyone and anybody that looked at her.

 

Ethan would say, “Oh come on Justin, it will be fun!”

 

And the bastard also known as Gregory would grin widely and say, “Yeah, Justin you’re more than welcome to stay and ruin it for everyone else.”

 

So much to his displeasure after Ethan had slipped the bouncer a fifty dollar bill they made their way inside. The last thing Justin wanted to do was see Mr. Kinney and rub in his beautiful face even more than he already had; the fact that he had chosen his friends-okay Ethan over him. Yet, he didn’t see any way out of it without Gregory having the upper hand, and since he had probably fucked all his chances with the beautiful God-like man he would be dammed if he let Gregg win this round too.  

 

As soon as they had walked through the doors that rhythmic thumpa-thumpa coursed through his being. Fuck it. No point crying over spilled paint, even if it was the most beautiful paint in existence. He shook his head. Here we go. And as if on cue Ethan intertwined his fingers with his and dragged him inside the club, the others followed closely behind.

 

The flashing lights and deafening bass pulsed through Justin as he and Ethan made his way to the bar with Gregory and Rob, who had offered to get everyone’s drinks.

 

“Oh if it isn’t goldilocks and his two brunettes,” said a tall, lanky, effeminate, but handsome man Justin had seen with Mr. Kinney before. He was wearing a pink lycra type shirt with very tight (how did he even pull them up?) black leather pants. His hair was styled in a spiky sort-of-fashion and he was wearing what looked like fake eyelashes (they couldn’t possibly be real could they?) and blue-green eyeshadow with a heavy application of gray eyeliner.

 

“Uh, hey,” said Justin unsure of that else to say. He on the other hand was wearing a sapphire blue sleeveless, almost transparent shirt, tight and white shredded 501 levis jeans, and blue and white converse. To his right Ethan was wearing a red sleeveless shirt and shredded black jeans with black and white converse. Gregg seemed to be dressed to impress (even though Justin wanted nothing more than to punch that shit-eating grin off of his face he had to admit he looked damn good) with an emerald green sleeveless button-up shirt that made his lean yet muscular arms look scrumptious, and tight wash-blue jeans that hugged his long and lean legs exquisitely, which was accompanied with green and white converse.

 

“You guys look great today, are we celebrating something?”

 

“Yeah, it’s Ethan’s 18th birthday,” Justin yelled over the blaring music.

 

“Uhh legal now are we.”

 

“Hey now don’t get any ideas, he’s mine tonight,” joked Justin. Then almost kicked himself, that was not something he should be saying to one of Brian’s friend if he didn’t want it to get back to him. Oh fuck it.

 

“Where’s Mr. Ki-I mean Brian?” asked Gregory leaning closer to the tall man so he could hear him.

 

“In the backroom somewhere,” he said with a wink. “My name is Emmett by the way.” He told the three boys then noticed Rob looking out of place and a little overwhelmed with three drinks in his hand. “And you sweetie, what’s your name?”

 

“Oh umm…Rob,” said Rob looking shocked to be addressed.

 

“Oh and I’m Justin.”

 

“I’m Ethan.”

 

“Gregory.”

 

“Well boys nice to meet you. Now who wants to go shake their tail-feathers?”

 

Justin grinned and downed his shot at the same time Gregory did, Ethan and Rob followed.

 

“I do. But you mind coming with us to deliver the drinks to our friend?” asked Ethan.

 

“Uh, there’s more of you youngins?”

 

“You bet,” said Justin making his way over to the rest of their party.

 

 

 

“Hi, it’s about time-“ started Emily but at the sight of the very effeminate Emmett she gaped.

 

“It’s not polite to stare, Em,” said Ethan shaking his head.

 

“Oh right. Hey I’m Emily,” she said.

 

“I’m Cecilia but all my friends call me Cissy. I love your makeup, you put ours to shame,” pipped in Cecilia (yep she’d had a few alright, Justin almost felt guilty to be handing her another shot of beam) as Justin handed her the shot.

 

“Ok, come on let’s dance,” said Ethan intertwining their fingers now that their hands were free again. “Come on Emmett dance with us,” he added before Emmett had the chance to make his acquaintance with the rest of the group.

 

And so they all did make their way to the dance floor, Justin and Ethan in the lead, Emmett and Gregg in the middle, and Rob and Emily behind them.

 

Emmett proved to be a great dancer though of course Justin had noticed that before, but actually experiencing it was another thing all together. Ethan was an okay dancer, but Emmett was a fucking blast, and for the first time that night he forgot all about Brian Kinney as the rest of the group made their way to the circle and they all dance together, bodies pressing against each other’s as he let the music and the warm bodies completely take him over.

 

After about an hour Emmett yelled to the group over the music to signal he was going to get a drink from the bar which led to them all requesting drinks and the same group as before made their way to bar. Justin was in cloud nine by the time they made it to the bar (Ethan “the goody-toe-shoes” had surprised Justin and Gregory when he had offered them a little trinket in the form of a bump (“it’s my coke-head older brother’s shit, he always gets the top notch stuff”) and that had convinced Justin so he took a bump without further delay, and so the athletic, not to mention competitive Gregory who didn’t want to be left out took a hit too) so he didn’t really notice the tall and lean brunette who had his back toward them facing the bar.

 

“Finally, out of the backroom are you?” teased Emmett.

 

Justin who was oblivious to anything but the sensations of Ethan’s hand in his began peppering him with kisses when they reached the bar, so much so that Ethan was actually giggling.

 

“I see you brought the merry gang of misfits, a little low for you isn’t it Honeycutt,” said Mr. Kinney bitingly. The sound of the all too recognizable voice stopped the kisses immediately as he turned towards Emmett’s left to see Brian. Who was looking at everything but at him. Fuck. Shit. Fuck.

 

Gregory who also seemed to have just noticed Mr. Kinney snorted, but Ethan who was now busy trying to get the bartender’s attention missed both Justin’s abrupt stop and Gregory’s derisive snort.

 

“Hey be right back,” he whispered into Ethan’s ear who nodded, still focusing on the illusive bartender. As Justin made his way to where Brian was leaning against the bar he was more than aware that Gregg’s eyes followed his every move.

 

“Hey,” he said rather lamely stopping in front of Brian.

 

“Can I help you?” was the reply he got.

 

“Yeah actually. Can I talk to you?”

 

“About?”

 

“Oh come on Brian, cut the shit.”

 

Mr. Kinney raised his eyebrows at the use of his first name and the cutting remark.

 

“What are you on?” he finally asked when he really looked at him for the first time.

 

“I’ll tell you if you come dance with me.”

 

“I thought you wanted to talk not grind on me.”

 

“Well doing both won’t hurt,” said Justin trying not to show his desperation.

 

“Whatever.” And he followed him to the dance floor. “So what are you on?” he asked as soon as their bodies started gyrating to the music.

 

“I’m pretty sure is coke,” said Justin with a shrug and Brian narrowed those big beautiful hazel eyes in response.

 

“You shouldn’t just be taking shit from anyone it’s-“

 

“Relax,” Justin interrupted. “Ethan brought it with him, it’s his coke-head brother’s stash.”

 

Brian snorted and shook his head. “Fucking teenagers.”

 

“Well isn’t that exactly what you want?”

 

“Are you mocking me Mr. Taylor?” he snapped and stopped dancing. Justin thought it was because of what he had said but then he noticed the tall and muscular black man that approached them, making his intention more than obvious. “Duty calls Mr. Taylor, you shouldn’t flatter yourself,” and with that he walked towards the backroom, the black beauty on his heel.

 

At the moment Justin felt like he had just been sucker punched…he had really lost his one and only chance.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading! Please review and let me know what you think.

 

And please don't hate me for Justin choosing to spend Ethan's birthday with him...